is that normal?

i watched 3 seasons in 3 days
    i'm scared by myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

3. Post #1443
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,249 Posts
    A stray dog wandered into our back yard last night when we were all out on the patio. We fed it and pet it and then it decided it was gonna hang around all night. When we woke up this morning it was waiting at the back door for us. The lady we rent the house from (Who also owns an animal shelter with 70+ dogs, 11 of which live at her house) came over and saw the dog. After we explained she decided she was gonna take the dog in and keep it at the rental house as a house dog. So we got to name the dog. She hasn't left my side all morning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

4. Post #1444
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,448 Posts
    Dogs name is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #1445
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,249 Posts
    We named it "Forest"

Cus we are from Forest Mills, we're so creative.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

6. Post #1446
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,660 Posts
    Your what?
    Ok let me explain further.

After you originally made that picture. I posted a similar one but featuring Diet Kaine and saying "<3 I love Dead Island<3"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #1447
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,249 Posts
    This is said dog
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

8. Post #1448
    January 2007
    4,660 Posts
    I want it.

9. Post #1449
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,708 Posts
    you should probably check it up at a vet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #1450
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,435 Posts
    I for some reason just remembered I had this on .org
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #1451
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts
    I for some reason just remembered I had this on .org
    Cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

12. Post #1452
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,249 Posts
    you should probably check it up at a vet
    The vet that works at the shelter already came down and and had a look at her. Other then being a bit hungry there is no real problems with her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

13. Post #1453
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,103 Posts
    I am having the worst time with my PC. First I have to wipe it, and of course of out necessity, I forgot to backup all of my map source files (no more eggman office beyond what I previously released.) and I lost alot of textures I made/converted. And now I am having a damnable time installing MAX 2012 again. Stupid microsoft and their crappy .net framework 4...

14. Post #1454
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I am having the worst time with my PC. First I have to wipe it, and of course of out necessity, I forgot to backup all of my map source files (no more eggman office beyond what I previously released.) and I lost alot of textures I made/converted. And now I am having a damnable time installing MAX 2012 again. Stupid microsoft and their crappy .net framework 4...
    Stupid you for being (this is what i'm inferring) ungrateful, be glad you have a pc, no matter what troubles it gives you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

15. Post #1455
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,124 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #1456
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Reminds of those direct2dvd films.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #1457
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    A stray dog wandered into our back yard last night when we were all out on the patio. We fed it and pet it and then it decided it was gonna hang around all night. When we woke up this morning it was waiting at the back door for us. The lady we rent the house from (Who also owns an animal shelter with 70+ dogs, 11 of which live at her house) came over and saw the dog. After we explained she decided she was gonna take the dog in and keep it at the rental house as a house dog. So we got to name the dog. She hasn't left my side all morning.
    At least it has a home now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1458
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    Stupid you for being (this is what i'm inferring) ungrateful, be glad you have a pc, no matter what troubles it gives you.
    thats like saying "You're ungrateful, be glad the *insert company here* gave you the job despite fucking you over several times"

Edited:

No really thats really stupid to say to korro, man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #1459
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    thats like saying "You're ungrateful, be glad the *insert company here* gave you the job despite fucking you over several times"

Edited:

No really thats really stupid to say to korro, man.
    lrn2infer. I said, "be glad you have the PC" it is a new PC, and from what Korro has told me it is a very nice one, too. It's not about jobs so don't even think about bringing that kind of shit up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #1460
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    Well excuse me that what you says doesnt make any sense.

And its also stupid.

Edited:

Yes please, rate me dumb because you just said something idiotic.

"Oh dont be mad at microsoft because they made your PC in the first place"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #1461
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Well excuse me that what you says doesnt make any sense.

And its also stupid.

Edited:

Yes please, rate me dumb because you just said something idiotic.

"Oh dont be mad at microsoft because they made your PC in the first place"
    I'm rating you dumb because you don't even know what i'm inferring you idiota.

22. Post #1462
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,407 Posts
    i can tell where this is going

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1463
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    That's not acually bad, apart from the d2d style stuff, i thought it was ok. :)

Edited:

i can tell where this is going

I only made a point and sn comes in "OH LOL YOU'RE DUMB XD"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #1464
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    I'm rating you dumb because you don't even know what i'm inferring you idiota.
    Yes, inferring he's ungrateful.

You dont know that, so dont go assuming, and dont POST about it, the second part of the post is just...dumb.

Edited:

I only made a point and sn comes in "OH LOL YOU'RE DUMB XD"
    You didnt make a point, you said something stupid.

There is no point, you're trying to start something up.

25. Post #1465
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Yes, inferring he's ungrateful.

You dont know that, so dont go assuming, and dont POST about it, the second part of the post is just...dumb.
    inferring is analysing and assuming ~shock horror~ something from sources, i have to do this shit every day for revision, don't even try thinking of compromising me on that, i said "no matter what troubles it gives you" so I am saying "yeah he might be angry and that might affect what he says, however how he wrote it to me seemed ungrateful"

-to someone less dumb-

I am sorry Korro, if I caused you any upset, if i did, please tell me and I will snip my post.

26. Post #1466
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,249 Posts
    If someone come up to me and pooped on my lap and put a chocolate in it, By your logic I couldn't get angry at them because I should be glad they even gave me the chocolate no matter what it is in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #1467
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    inferring is analysing and assuming ~shock horror~ something from sources, i have to do this shit every day for revision, don't even try thinking of compromising me on that, i said "no matter what troubles it gives you" so I am saying "yeah he might be angry and that might affect what he says, however how he wrote it to me seemed ungrateful"
    I understand exactly what you mean.

And i think its stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #1468
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    If someone come up to me and pooped on my lap and put a chocolate in it, By your logic I couldn't get angry at them because I should be glad they even gave me the chocolate no matter what it is in?
    Different logic, this is a pc, which isn't food, I am saying "be grateful you have a pc, some people don't have them due to money, etc, you're seeming ungrateful" seeing as these are first world problems. If he was talking about he had no food for a snack, etc. It'd be a different matter.

Edited:

I understand exactly what you mean.

And i think its stupid.
    Everything is an opinion and I made mine on his attitude towards the matter, which emotions can affect.

29. Post #1469
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    Different logic, this is a pc, which isn't food, I am saying "be grateful you have a pc, some people don't have them due to money, etc, you're seeming ungrateful" seeing as these are first world problems. If he was talking about he had no food for a snack, etc. It'd be a different matter.

Edited:

Everything is an opinion and I made mine on his attitude towards the matter, which emotions can affect.

Yes please dodge the point he's trying to make some more.

Because its the same thing, differant scenario and items.

Edited:

If something like that pops into your head, just fuckin like, dont post it.

Just dont post it, no problems then, just let it pop in and pop out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #1470
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,249 Posts
    Still, he can be angry if something he bought isn't working properly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #1471
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    Oh but that would be UNGRATEFUL!

32. Post #1472
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I am by no means saying he can't, as stated above emotions can affect a person's writing, so that may be a factor, my opinion is that it seemed, I can't stress this enough, ungrateful.

Edited:

Oh but that would be UNGRATEFUL!
    Don't even try it.

Edited:

Yes please dodge the point he's trying to make some more.

Because its the same thing, differant scenario and items.

Edited:

If something like that pops into your head, just fuckin like, dont post it.

Just dont post it, no problems then, just let it pop in and pop out.
    If I were dodging the point, I'd make an entirely different scenario altogether.

33. Post #1473
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    I am by no means saying he can't, as stated above emotions can affect a person's writing, so that may be a factor, my opinion is that it seemed, I can't stress this enough, ungrateful.

Edited:

Don't even try it.

Edited:

If I were dodging the point, I'd make an entirely different scenario altogether.
    Could you just stop already and admit that post was dickish?

Because it was, i dont care if it was your opinion or if it seemed like that.

34. Post #1474
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Could you just stop already and admit that post was dickish?

Because it was, i care if it was your opinion or if it seemed like that.
    Already apologised to Korro about it, I think an apology should suffice, if Korro himself wishes for me to admit to something that isn't true, on him be it.

35. Post #1475
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    15,112 Posts
    why don't y'all both shut the fuck up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

36. Post #1476
    Holy shit.

37. Post #1477
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    -snip- eh fuck it, it'd cause more drama.

38. Post #1478
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,399 Posts
    wow what's going on in HERE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #1479
    January 2007
    4,660 Posts
    I'm too lazy to read all that. Well I think I read the beginning then I realized it was an argument between idiots so... yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1480
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I'm too lazy to read all that. Well I think I read the beginning then I realized it was an argument between idiots so... yeah.
    Cheers, I was inferring something Sn gets involved (automatic drama) then this happens, I tried to explain to him, but it just wouldn't go through.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)