1. Post #8561
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,007 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #8562
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,905 Posts
    oh fuck were gonna be poor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #8563
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,282 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

4. Post #8564
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,848 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

5. Post #8565
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,231 Posts
    The road to the Thread is a long one.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

6. Post #8566
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,848 Posts
    So is like the only thing you packed a bunch of Novelty hats for every weather climate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

7. Post #8567
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,231 Posts
    yup

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8568
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,282 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #8569
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,489 Posts
    For the first time in months.
    Gobo Content.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #8570
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,158 Posts
    Somebody say rainbows?
    Lead the way your majesty!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

11. Post #8571
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,475 Posts
    Fort: im gonna look like my dad
    Fort: bald, and thick of moustche
    Boiler Room Enthusiast: ah
    Fort: pretty badass moustache
    Fort: i bring all the bitches to yard
    Boiler Room Enthusiast: awww yeah
    Fort: and im like, my moustache is better than yours
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #8572
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,489 Posts
    [All the Wrong kind of Rainbows]
    Yeah I'm no king,
    I leave that kinda thing to Freddie Mercury.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #8573
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #8574
    THAT'S IT, YOUR ASS IS MINE LOSER!
    Dennab
    February 2011
    708 Posts
    the ladies won't be able to resist the stache

Edited:

aaaaaaa my avatar still isn't changed. on my profile page it's my new one and on my posts it's my Cronos one

why god
    why

15. Post #8575
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,369 Posts
    refresh your internet cache yo
    CTRL+F5 if you're on windows
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

16. Post #8576
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,356 Posts
    Sww on a sewing grenade?
    ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

17. Post #8577
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    I'm guessing wraith released another hack?
    And im guessing also that it's from blacklight:retribution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #8578
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,369 Posts
    i dont get it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

19. Post #8579
    THAT'S IT, YOUR ASS IS MINE LOSER!
    Dennab
    February 2011
    708 Posts
    refresh your internet cache yo
    CTRL+F5 if you're on windows
    I have many times, I wouldn't have said something about it if I didn't try fixing it myself

20. Post #8580
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,674 Posts
    Listen the music more than 20 secs, thank you.

I made this pic in memory of my good friend (I knew him since kindergarten) who died in overdose of amphetamine a while ago.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 19 (list)

21. Post #8581
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,356 Posts

I made this pic in memory of my good friend (I knew him since kindergarten) who died in overdose of amphetamine a while ago.   
    My condolences to you and your friends family and friends
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

22. Post #8582
    October 2011
    105 Posts
    I'll stay here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

23. Post #8583
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,848 Posts

:( I recently suffered a few losses as well, My Great Grandma who had her 90'th birthday in October fell and broke her hip which also spread some cancer a couple months ago which then she got really sick and passed away. A day before her Funeral her Boyfriend who was the nicest guy I ever met whom I've known for years was really depressed and said He wanted to die at the funeral.
    The day of the funeral the Every time I talked to him to try and comfort him he couldn't even talk without crying and at the end of the funeral he whispered something into my aunts ear and then she and him quickly went to her car and took off.
    Turns out the whole time of the funeral he was having a stroke and while he was in the hospital he caught a bad disease or something that was going around and he got really sick.
    When I was picked up by my mom yesterday the first thing she told me was that he passed away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12 (list)

24. Post #8584
    January 2010
    3,043 Posts
    :( I recently suffered a few losses as well, My Great Grandma who had her 90'th birthday in October fell and broke her hip which also spread some cancer a couple months ago which then she got really sick and passed away. A day before her Funeral her Boyfriend who was the nicest guy I ever met whom I've known for years was really depressed and said He wanted to die at the funeral.
    The day of the funeral the Every time I talked to him to try and comfort him he couldn't even talk without crying and at the end of the funeral he whispered something into my aunts ear and then she and him quickly went to her car and took off.
    Turns out the whole time of the funeral he was having a stroke and while he was in the hospital he caught a bad disease or something that was going around and he got really sick.
    When I was picked up by my mom yesterday the first thing she told me was that he passed away.
    O_O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #8585
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,674 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that.

I've been in 4 funerals last year. My cousin's, who died in lung cancer, my gradmom's who slept away, my close friend's (the overdose) and my other friend who died in a car crash.

I hope this year isn't so dark.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #8586
    July 2010
    620 Posts
    welp, looks like I won't get a new model. props for trying katazuro. I'd hate to beg, but would anyone that has some head hacking experience put my current personal skin's head on adam jensen's jacket(but with human hands, I don't really want any augments)If anyone can do this I'd love you forever.
       I wouldn't mind being stuck with the same skin, but when I see people updating their skins constantly (not constantly, but you know what I mean) I get jealous because I have zero skill with head hacking or hexing   

@Minimole and Pefte: I'm very sorry for your loses, losing a family member or a friend isn't good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

27. Post #8587
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,369 Posts
    condolances to all of you who've lost friends and/or family :(

Edited:
    anyway here's something to lighten the mood a bit

Edited:
    Time for the daily dose of strangeness from the mind of Korro!
    [more talikorro comic]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #8588
    January 2012
    216 Posts
    Time for the daily dose of strangeness from the mind of Korro!
    That's accurate. I'd react like that.

Also, my condolences to whoever lost somebody in their lives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

29. Post #8589
    January 2010
    3,043 Posts
    condolances to all of you who've lost friends and/or family :(

Edited:
    anyway here's something to lighten the mood a bit
    Okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #8590
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,489 Posts
    That's accurate. I'd react like that.
    Also, my condolences to whoever lost somebody in their lives.
    That and you're a boss for being able to drink from a water bottle whose lid isn't off.

Sorry, trying, and maybe failing to lighten the mood.

31. Post #8591
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,031 Posts
    I always drink water with the lid on. I poke a pin hole in the lid, small enough that water won't pour out if it tips but big enough that it can come through if I squeeze it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #8592
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,674 Posts
    You are fun to facepose, Gobo.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

33. Post #8593
    January 2012
    216 Posts
    That and you're a boss for being able to drink from a water bottle whose lid isn't off.
    My tongue is augmented.
    [/insert Deus Ex music here]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

34. Post #8594
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,369 Posts
    i am stalker now ok

nexus you did an amazing job on these models and i hope you don't mind that i hacked my head onto it and added some bodygroups :)   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #8595
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,241 Posts
    Another gobo pose.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #8596
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    :c

Sorry to hear that, Mini.

Meth is a dangerous drug, especially if an overdose, nevertheless, I am very sorry for your loss Petfe.

Best wishes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #8597
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,241 Posts
    Are there any sites other than gmod.org for downloading models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

38. Post #8598
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,432 Posts
    The Gobo's head looks like Loki
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #8599
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,794 Posts
    Oh dear, it seems our poor wraithcat has ice fingers again... I get that sometimes, terrible affliction, makes it impossible to type...
    You'd be surprised how tough it can be to hit a telephone keyboard. When you're so..cold.
    Is Alekos bringing her to the altar or something? I mean she's already in white.

I'm guessing wraith released another hack?
    And im guessing also that it's from blacklight:retribution.

It's the same grayish suit from earlier. Just with a different texture. So nothing new.

It's okay.

Now those are some fairly amazing Limbo skills.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #8600
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    The Gobo's head looks like Loki
    Actually what i had in mind when i first saw the model.

Also, inflator hack because i don't wanna modelhack for awhile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)