1. Post #9601
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    It was only a matter of time before fighting started again.

Edited:

This marks the dawn of new page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #9602
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,476 Posts
    Not really fighting, maybe just speaking your mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

3. Post #9603
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,170 Posts
    Well I haven't played APB in a while so I'll just join the financial district to whore money from ram raiding and-

what does that even mean
    Download PBSetup and update APB with it
    http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #9604
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,914 Posts
    I did that and It still kicks me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #9605
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,191 Posts
    Click "Repair" on the launcher. It's a bug with new installs that doesn't entirely download PB.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #9606
    January 2012
    216 Posts
    Click "Repair" on the launcher. It's a bug with new installs that doesn't entirely download PB.
    Correct, I ran the repair on the fresh install after getting those problems and it now works solid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #9607
    January 2010
    3,061 Posts
    I'am bored (No, not of this thread I love your enthusiam people and I re-read through all your discussions in your previous perskin threads which make me laugh very much :]) and I got so much good comic ideas for when I get dat perskin of mine (hopefully). But it has been another week and I'am losing hope in ever even doing that awesome introduction comic of how I became an Argonian. I do have patience but I'am seriously losing hope here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

8. Post #9608
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,572 Posts
    I hate to be mildly derailing at the moment,
    but does anyone on the thread happen to, or happen to know someone who,
    know(s) how to work on Alpha Maps?
    Well.
    And isn't named 'Roland'?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #9609
    Ninja Nurse Fetishist
    December 2011
    3,518 Posts
    I'am bored (No, not of this thread I love your enthusiam people and I re-read through all your discussions in your previous perskin threads which make me laugh very much :]) and I got so much good comic ideas for when I get dat perskin of mine (hopefully). But it has been another week and I'am losing hope in ever even doing that awesome introduction comic of how I became an Argonian. I do have patience but I'am seriously losing hope here.
    You know, whining about it won't help much. Just remain patient. I'm sure it will be finished sooner or later.
    In the mean time, you could fool around and pose some of the other perskins. Usually helps with boredom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #9610
    January 2010
    3,061 Posts
    You know, whining about it won't help much. Just remain patient. I'm sure it will be finished sooner or later.
    In the mean time, you could fool around and pose some of the other perskins. Usually helps with boredom.
    Hmmm I suppose you are right. I do hate whining about it... and all that. Now where should I start.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #9611
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,183 Posts
    Doktor are you stoned?
    No
    Perhaps
    Maybe
    A little
    yes...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #9612
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,279 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #9613
    January 2012
    216 Posts
    Dat ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #9614
    January 2010
    3,061 Posts
    Have you ever checked if it's a MAN I mean WOMEN?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #9615
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,279 Posts
    Have you ever checked if it's a MAN I mean WOMEN?
    It's better not to know who is it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #9616
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    i wanted to make content but my problematic headhacking has been pushing me to go on and find a solution.

have another angle of that one pic i posted sometime ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

17. Post #9617
    January 2010
    3,061 Posts
    i wanted to make content but my problematic headhacking has been pushing me to go on and find a solution.

have another angle of that one pic i posted sometime ago.
    What's with the Mysterious Stranger headhacks recently?

18. Post #9618
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    What's with the Mysterious Stranger headhacks recently?
    Just inflator hack.
    don't wanna hack into this one till further notice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

19. Post #9619
    July 2010
    632 Posts
    made a short little pose

now be honest with me again, If I made Sgt. Stokes my assistant, would that make me obsessive of her? I like her, sure. but too much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

20. Post #9620
    January 2010
    3,061 Posts
    made a short little pose

now be honest with me again, If I made Sgt. Stokes my assistant, would that make me obsessive of her? I like her, sure. but too much?
    Hmmmm... This reminds me of Scary Movie 2. If you know what I mean.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #9621
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts

Also an image of me testing that model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #9622
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,746 Posts
    Hardly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #9623
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    yeah ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #9624
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

25. Post #9625
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    "I've got you now, you pesky hedg- Augmented guy!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

26. Post #9626
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,098 Posts
    I am curious as to what eggman is holding...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #9627
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    Nano-genitals.
    They're supposed to be levers but I suppose it didn't come out right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #9628
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,572 Posts
    Nano-genitals.
    Those are awfully damn BIG to be NANO-genitals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #9629
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,643 Posts
    It's been awhile since I did a pic, I wanted to do something Resident Evil related again.

The hurt dude is Hunter-Spy if you couldn't tell.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

30. Post #9630
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,746 Posts
    It looks good, add more props though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #9631
    January 2010
    3,061 Posts
    *sheds a tear* I love you wraithcat. I finally got the perskin from wraithcat but with couple of things that I needed to redo. So went and redid the envelopes for the right wrist and removed the weapon holster. Link and comic coming when I'll have time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #9632
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    *sheds a tear* I love you wraithcat. I finally got the perskin from wraithcat but with couple of things that I needed to redo. So went and redid the envelopes for the right wrist and removed the weapon holster. Link and comic coming when I'll have time.
    yeah ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #9633
    January 2010
    3,061 Posts
    <:C I guess I got carried away huh?

34. Post #9634
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,914 Posts
    ok yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #9635
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,540 Posts
    yea okay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #9636
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,572 Posts
    <:C I guess I got carried away huh?
    Don't worry about it, jus' get out there be awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #9637
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,914 Posts
    Oh god I just noticed this on my Deviant art.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #9638
    THAT'S IT, YOUR ASS IS MINE LOSER!
    Dennab
    February 2011
    708 Posts
    yea okay
    no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #9639
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,572 Posts
    Oh god I just noticed this on my Deviant art.
    What the hell?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #9640
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,540 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)