1. Post #2401
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,010 Posts
    messy

Also I totally forgot about this comic I made

I guess I predicted the future? 2 times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2402
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,940 Posts
    Jacknife: I'd appreciate it if you could tell the thread that I am allowed to lurk, see some good content once in awhile.
    God knows why he doesnt just post himself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #2403
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,177 Posts
    Honestly, I don't see why people "leave". It's not like if you don't post content every page you have to go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #2404
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,010 Posts
    God knows why he doesnt just post himself.
    because he ~left forever~ despite the fact he'll just decide to come back and make 20 more skins in a week or two

like he's done many times before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #2405
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Honestly, I don't see why people "leave". It's not like if you don't post content every page you have to go.
    I rarely post Content, But im here forever.

[sub]That's if i ever get hit by a truck perhaps.[/sub]

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #2406
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    because he ~left forever~ despite the fact he'll just decide to come back and make 20 more skins in a week or two

like he's done many times before
    Oh fuck off for once in your life, Kali, I get it I made a lot of skins, but shut the fuck up.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Asaratha))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #2407
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,610 Posts
    Oh fuck off for once in your life, Kali, I get it I made a lot of skins, but shut the fuck up.
    You don't need to be a dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #2408
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts

I guess he ain't coming back at all.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

9. Post #2409
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,486 Posts
    I guess he ain't coming back at all.

it's a one day ban, not a permaban.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #2410
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,315 Posts

So what happen with the "i'm leaving" Leaving would suggest you're done here, without even posting or lurking about, honestly.
    Sound to me, you were just wanted some attention, as Rusty and I were talking about, not too long ago.

And Kali was only stating the truth, nothing more. At least he doesn't ask other people to do his hacks, then scrap the other ones, and ask for another one after.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #2411
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    it's a one day ban, not a permaban.
    I was trying...to, Nevermind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #2412
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,010 Posts
    So what happen with the "i'm leaving" Leaving would suggest you're done here, without even posting or lurking about, honestly.
    Sound to me, you were just wanted some attention, as Rusty and I were talking about, not too long ago.

And Kali was only stating the truth, nothing more. At least he doesn't ask other people to do his hacks, then scrap the other ones, and ask for another one after.
    He is actually leaving for studies, something I did a long time ago, only we both worded it wrong; we both meant "break".

:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #2413
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,853 Posts
    Welcome back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

14. Post #2414
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,315 Posts
    He is actually leaving for studies, something I did a long time ago, only we both worded it wrong; we both meant "break".

Not the way he presented it, twice. Like it some huge announcement over it.

I got studies as well, so does many others, but you don't see them making a scene over it, saying "i'm leaving" over that. Or a break, apparently.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

15. Post #2415
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,486 Posts
    Not the way he presented it, twice. Like it some huge announcement over it.

I got studies as well, so does many others, but you don't see them making a scene over it, saying "i'm leaving" over that. Or a break, apparently.

I did, once or twice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #2416
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,010 Posts
    So can we quit this hatred and go back to normal content so I can escape
    the inequality reality that we all live in with the stupid arguments and ridiculous
    stupid shit we all talk about, like how many personal skins people have, those
    personal skins are to satisfy the maker and not you, why would it be unsatisfying to you?
    It is not like its affecting you personally, I mean the shit does not matter at all,
    none of this shit matters what so ever, do what ever the fuck you want, conform with the appropriate facepunch rules
    and live your daily horrible ass lives and complain in your own work time and not your free time because I come here to escape
    and blow off the day not read shit that makes me want to punch myself and rape my penis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #2417
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,177 Posts
    -That was really mean of me, snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2418
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,858 Posts

I don't want to sound like a dick but I didn't feel very sad with his comic of him leaving because of this.
    All Jacknife's been doing in this thread is try and be a new Frost he acts like he's above everyone and was only really nice to the people who have a really good status in the thread or that can make him stuff.

Even after what I said to him about how he never treated me like a proper friend and was "Sorry" he still went back to his same old ways.
    And then he freaked the fuck out because I used a facemap he doesn't even use nor did he make and then on the list of people he liked when he left I'm assuming I'm on the section he despises

I didn't really understand why even after all his negative attitude as seen above everyone suddenly seen him as a bro and wanted him to come back when he made his comic I mean I'm not cold hearted it did seem sad and well done

but I won't forget how he's acted or maybe I'm just taking it to personally.
    Even after everything he has done and said like a fool I'd probably give him another chance thinking some people can actually change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2419
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,342 Posts
    Nifey was nice to me and I barely have any status in the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2420
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,315 Posts
    I did, once or twice
    At least you left several weeks. Not couple days.

I don't want to sound like a dick but I didn't feel very sad with his comic of him leaving because of this.
    All Jacknife's been doing in this thread is try and be a new Frost he acts like he's above everyone and was only really nice to the people who have a really good status in the thread or that can make him stuff.

Even after what I said to him about how he never treated me like a proper friend and was "Sorry" he still went back to his same old ways.
    And then he freaked the fuck out because I used a facemap he doesn't even use nor did he make and then on the list of people he liked when he left I'm assuming I'm on the section he despises

I didn't really understand why even after all his negative attitude as seen above everyone suddenly seen him as a bro and wanted him to come back when he made his comic I mean I'm not cold hearted it did seem sad and well done

Even after everything he has done and said like a fool I'd probably give him another chance thinking some people can actually change.
    He hasn't seem to change since, to be honest. As like you said, you aren't the only one that he's done this to either. I don't think it's personal.

You honestly did nothing wrong on your end here.

21. Post #2421
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,674 Posts
    I find myself amused while reading this page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #2422
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,486 Posts

I don't see how Jacknife would benefit from being friendly with me, I cannot offer him anything, nor can i make him anything.

I think you are taking it a little personally, this is the internet after all, it shouldn't be taken so seriously.
    The only thing I will agree with you on is his apologizes lost a bit of their... credibility so to speak, as they were frequent.

I still liked him though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #2423
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,674 Posts
    I don't see how Jacknife would benefit from being friendly with me, I cannot offer him anything, nor can i make him anything.
    I think he meant, that he was nice to you because you are one of the legendary "elder" personal skinners.

I could be wrong, thought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #2424
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    I didn't know Jacknife that well, But to me he was a decent guy.

25. Post #2425
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,315 Posts
    I think he meant, that he was nice to you because you are one of the legendary "elder" personal skinners.

Nope, does the same with certain people as well, apparently.

26. Post #2426
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,010 Posts
    I always treated him like an asshole cause I follow the crowd.

like an asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #2427
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,376 Posts
    Hey, I was new, I had no status, I had mostly given off a pretty dicky vibe, I had a rather bad skin, and I couldn't do jack shit for him, he was still nice to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #2428
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,674 Posts
    Nope, does the same with certain people as well, apparently.
    Aren't I some of kind elder too? Well not in content making, I'm horrible at that.

I don't know why I quoted you.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

29. Post #2429
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,315 Posts
    Aren't I some of kind elder too? Well not in content making, I'm horrible at that.
    I don't know, Who are elders anyways.

30. Post #2430
    June 2008
    1,183 Posts
    what the fuck are you doing

Edited:

why the fuck wasn't I invited to the party
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #2431
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,772 Posts

Oh, oh!

Am i an elder?

Can i have a big long beard, and a pointy hat.

And live in a big mossy tower and shout down wise words to all the people in the village bellow who don't really pay attention to the crazy old guy yelling at them.

And can i do magic too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #2432
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,315 Posts
    Oh, oh!

Am i an elder?

And live in a big mossy tower and shout down wise words to all the people in the village bellow who don't really pay attention to the crazy old guy yelling at them.

And can i do magic too?
    No.

33. Post #2433
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,772 Posts
    But papa nexus, it is my dream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #2434
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,940 Posts
    All you need is a lot of achohol and white hair dye.

Im sure fort can hook you up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2435
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,315 Posts
    Then i shall destroy it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #2436
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,347 Posts
    I had a horrible head ache and fell asleep I was expecting something not gay to be posted.

Edited:

when I woke up.
    gg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

37. Post #2437
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,160 Posts
    That reminds me, have we sacrificed a portion of the harvest to the elders?
    They will bring down the wrath of the gods otherwise...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

38. Post #2438
    June 2008
    1,183 Posts
    Wanted to pose something in that sweet Source engine with all those sweet high poly models and this sweet lightning

then i remembered there's nothing but shitty maps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #2439
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,858 Posts
    Oh, oh!

Am i an elder?

And can i do magic too?
    Sure thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #2440
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Madman got his wish.