1. Post #281
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    Dennab
    November 2009
    13,352 Posts
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=128144 This was uploaded about Thirty minutes ago.
    Oh, hadn't been on gmod.org since yesterday and last I checked the last upload was about 10 days ago.

Must've started working again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,182 Posts
    Rigged all the Czech bodies (female not pictured)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts
    Those would be pretty good in rebel poses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #284
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    Those would be pretty good in rebel poses.
    Cause that's what they are for.
    they're basically rebels/resistance guy's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Philippines Show Events

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    13,052 Posts
    Rigged all the Czech bodies (female not pictured)
    Curious - did you ragdoll their bags seperately?

Also something looks od on the phong|normals.

The necks could be a bit shorter too, also lift those shoulders a bit. Im honestly not sure what you keep doing with the shoulders on every model you rig. But no human moves them down like that.

Unless I'm mistaken you're using the Reference anim for the picture. There's honestly no reason for them to shift the shoulders down like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,437 Posts
    Well my files are uploaded to .org, only they're reported instantly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    13,052 Posts
    Well my files are uploaded to .org, only they're reported instantly
    They all are until you edit them. At least that's the case for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,437 Posts
    They all are until you edit them. At least that's the case for me.
    Still reported, damn :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,182 Posts
    Curious - did you ragdoll their bags seperately?

Also something looks od on the phong|normals.

The necks could be a bit shorter too, also lift those shoulders a bit. Im honestly not sure what you keep doing with the shoulders on every model you rig. But no human moves them down like that.

Unless I'm mistaken you're using the Reference anim for the picture. There's honestly no reason for them to shift the shoulders down like that.
    I was aware of the shoulders don't worry i fixed them soon after the pic was taken

The problem is that the rig over blends the arms onto the shoulders so it drags them down. It has nothing to do with the mesh it self so that saves me time fixing it from now on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    December 2010
    49 Posts
    That Jacket looks rad!

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    13,052 Posts
    I was aware of the shoulders don't worry i fixed them soon after the pic was taken
    Ah good to know. Sorry for the lengthy reply. I just noticed that everytime you took a picture of one of your models they had the exact same shoulder movement. Bugged the hell out for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts

The problem is that the rig over blends the arms onto the shoulders so it drags them down. It has nothing to do with the mesh it self so that saves me time fixing it from now on.
    Do you need help fixing some areas of the rig?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #293
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,409 Posts
    Boredom sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    13,052 Posts

Since it gets mentioned so often. Actual one has the AO applied as well. This was earlier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,409 Posts
    Width looks off.

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,437 Posts
    Listing to some Maiden, so heres a repost for your troubles

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,547 Posts
    Might as well post this:

Man, getting back into posing is a lot more difficult than I thought it'd be. I have zero drive to do anything... I fear my gmod days are coming to a permanent close. D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,594 Posts
    My ex, before that ex i spoke of yesterday, is hinting that she wants to bone me, without a relationship.

What is with the ex-girlfriends contacting me this weekend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events

19. Post #299
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,370 Posts
    Thats awk

20. Post #300
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,693 Posts
    Been playing Dead Island with Bloo.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

21. Post #301
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    Kane just loves his Dead Island.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,440 Posts
    speaking of dead island, the main complaint i have is that, why does a letter opener do more damage than 8 shotgun blasts to the face. bullets just turn to moisturizer in that game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #303
    April 2009
    551 Posts

Since it gets mentioned so often. Actual one has the AO applied as well. This was earlier.
    Did that ages ago as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,182 Posts

Bumpmaps need work but it's turning out nice. Also IW's idea of making females was to reshape males
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 4 (list)

25. Post #305
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    24,592 Posts
    Those would make pretty neat civilian models without the fingerless gloves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    Something old i found relic hunting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #307
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,741 Posts
    I made a rock and roll pose with two others (Dukov and Raindrop) and also running from the GUN truck (Need to finish it tonight.)

In other news, was sick again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

28. Post #308
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts

Bumpmaps need work but it's turning out nice. Also IW's idea of making females was to reshape males
    Pretty cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

29. Post #309
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,122 Posts

I am sensing headhacking and retexturing in my future... possibly rigging too if I am feeling up to it...

30. Post #310
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    I am sensing headhacking and retexturing in my future... possibly rigging too if I am feeling up to it...
    I am confused.
    It is already rigged.

Edited:

And some more vids,
    http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...myBw&q=threads

Wow.
    This is devastating.
    And chances of this happening is high.
    A great movie though.

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,808 Posts
    Holy fuck, Threads was an tsunami of horrors. The Day After has nothing on Threads, or even The War Game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    Holy fuck, Threads was an tsunami of horrors. The Day After has nothing on Threads, or even The War Game.
    I am now genuinely terrified of a nuclear war happening.
    The horror's. christ.

those people burning and dying.

33. Post #313
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    threads is a little bitch, it was poorly directed seeing as no one really knew what Soviet Russian bomb was capable of.
    "All windows in Britain were shattered"

lol ok.

Only scene that actually got to me was the woman with her dead baby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #314

September 2011
    724 Posts
    Can somebody maybe point me to some building models maybe ?

I found out at one point about the metro 2033 ported model pack from someone and was wondering if there are maybe some other building models out there ? Most im aware of is that chrysler building.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

35. Post #315
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    Dennab
    November 2009
    13,352 Posts
    I swear to god no one in this school knows how to flush a toilet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    threads is a little bitch, it was poorly directed seeing as no one really knew what Soviet Russian bomb was capable of.

lol ok.

Only scene that actually got to me was the woman with her dead baby.
    what the christ.
    And the girl was about to scream when it ended.

37. Post #317
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Can somebody maybe point me to some building models maybe ?

I found out at one point about the metro 2033 ported model pack from someone and was wondering if there are maybe some other building models out there ? Most im aware of is that chrysler building.
    If you're looking for ruined places check props_buildings under HL2 and HL2 Ep1.
    Unfortunately, I am in the same state as you, and I need some good models too.

Edited:

what the christ.
    And the girl was about to scream when it ended.
    Because the radiation caused a mutation in the baby, because no one really knew anything about before the nuclear fallout, she didn't know it was gonna cause that.

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,808 Posts
    That wasn't from one bomb, and it certainly probably wasn't meant to be literal.

After all, 210 Megatons out of 3000 total were dropped on the UK, so it wouldn't surprise me if there weren't many left.

If anything, I think Threads might have left me on a sour note, what with the recovery process and the gradual reversion to a pre-industrial lifestyle, and how it basically implies that there wouldn't be any real recovery at all (not that it isn't necessarily true, it's just that it just felt like too much after the rest of the movie).

I would have wanted to see more of the world 10 years later, though. That would have made for very nice television if they'd made anything on that.

Also for building models, there's a couple from GTA IV that some guy posted, although idk if that's really what you want.

Also, one of the CODWAW packs has buildings from Berlin and Stalingrad, if I recall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    Because the radiation caused a mutation in the baby, because no one really knew anything about before the nuclear fallout, she didn't know it was gonna cause that.
    Not that.
    the ending was so abrupt and left me staring at a paralyzed scream.
    it's my first watch, and i don't feel like watching it again for a long time.

40. Post #320
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    That wasn't from one bomb, and it certainly probably wasn't meant to be literal.

After all, 210 Megatons out of 3000 total were dropped on the UK, so it wouldn't surprise me if there weren't many left.

If anything, I think Threads might have left me on a sour note, what with the recovery process and the gradual reversion to a pre-industrial lifestyle, and how it basically implies that there wouldn't be any real recovery at all (not that it isn't necessarily true, it's just that it just felt like too much after the rest of the movie).

I would have wanted to see more of the world 10 years later, though. That would have made for very nice television if they'd made anything on that.

Also for building models, there's a couple from GTA IV that some guy posted, although idk if that's really what you want.

Also, one of the CODWAW packs has buildings from Berlin and Stalingrad, if I recall.
    It's a natural reaction but I laughed when the lady pissed herself. I kinda admit I was left feeling anxious about our future, but the laughing was because I didn't have any other way to react.