1. Post #441
    June 2008
    466 Posts
        joffrey seems so fucking stupid, he just keeps making enemies. he's at war with the north, stannis and renly and decides well that's not enough so he puts shit on his mother and the other lannisters and then executes half the children in the city. so now he has to deal with a possible city riot/revolt. also tyrion, do your damn job and keep the douche in line. SLAP HIM /rant    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

2. Post #442
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,502 Posts
        joffrey seems so fucking stupid, he just keeps making enemies. he's at war with the north, stannis and renly and decides well that's not enough so he puts shit on his mother and the other lannisters and then executes half the children in the city. so now he has to deal with a possible city riot/revolt. also tyrion, do your damn job and keep the douche in line. SLAP HIM /rant    
    He should just get slapped every time he opens his mouth. Or every time he doesn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events

3. Post #443
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    8,545 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #444
    June 2010
    6,203 Posts
    To be honest, the    killing of the bastards was Cersei's doing, at least in the books (airs in 9 hours in the UK) and Joffrey is meant to be a stupid entitled brat.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #445
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,031 Posts
    Please post spoilers in spoler tags... don't forget that it's one day later in the UK before we get to see it
    Shit, sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #446
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,253 Posts
    I find it awesome that, even though I've read the entire series, the show can still produce events that shock me like the ending. Nothing is too far for HBO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #447
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    925 Posts
    I find it awesome that, even though I've read the entire series, the show can still produce events that shock me like the ending. Nothing is too far for HBO.
       When Janos Slynt went into the whore house and stabbed that baby, i think that was the most horrifying bit.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Hong Kong Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

8. Post #448
    I'm a loner who likes to get beat up at school
    June 2009
    11,558 Posts
    wow,    that fucking ending. that was brutal as hell.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

9. Post #449
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,765 Posts
    Very good start for the new season. Things like    the bastard slaughter and Ned Starks beheading last season    are why I don't really want to read the books. I don't want any of it to be spoiled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #450

November 2010
    483 Posts
       When Janos Slynt went into the whore house and stabbed that baby, i think that was the most horrifying bit.   
       If they had shown the stab itself on the screen I would agree, found the fight in the beginning more gruesome.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    925 Posts
    Very good start for the new season. Things like    the bastard slaughter and Ned Starks beheading last season    are why I don't really want to read the books. I don't want any of it to be spoiled.
    For me it couldn't be helped, after i saw the    Dragons    at the end of season 1, i couldn't wait. And even though i know all the big details from here on out, the show does superb little details that still make it worth watching.     The Bastard killings is evident, its implied in the book however the brutality is shown in the show.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Hong Kong Show Events

12. Post #452
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,981 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,761 Posts
    So episode 2 is out on the Dutch hbogo site apparently.

Edited:

ah. it's legit. here's Ghost - SPOILERS YO

http://i.imgur.com/jOp1Q.png

only a year old and already massive, book 3 spoilers sorta    I really hope they show nymeria's 100+ strong wolf pack in season 3 (does she show up in arya's dreams in Clash?)   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #454
    October 2010
    434 Posts
    GHOST :D

Edited:

So episode 2 is out on the Dutch hbogo site apparently.

Edited:

ah. it's legit. here's Ghost - SPOILERS YO

http://i.imgur.com/jOp1Q.png

only a year old and already massive, book 3 spoilers sorta    I really hope they show nymeria's 100+ strong wolf pack in season 3 (does she show up in arya's dreams in Clash?)   

Is it suppose to be?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

15. Post #455
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,761 Posts
    GHOST :D

Edited:

Is it suppose to be?
    I believe it's some promotional thing.

16. Post #456
    October 2010
    434 Posts
    I'm going to be pissed about Nymeria     if her and arya never reunite    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

17. Post #457
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    7,973 Posts
    I haven't read the books so    the bastard killing caught me off guard, the start of it was the worst.    Also I slight complaint, I remember a lot of people saying    Stannis    is a great character, but apart from his remarks when writing the letter, his introduction was a bit lacking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #458
    September 2010
    975 Posts
    I think Robert Baratheon and Jorah Mormont are both really underrated in the books, if I put my mind to it, some of the aspects of their personalities are pretty badass.

19. Post #459
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,981 Posts
    Robert:    Bad father, bad king, could bear no sort of responsibility, has irrational hatred for Targaryens   
    Jorah:    Jorah Mormont from the beta isle   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #460
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,761 Posts
    Robert:    Bad father, bad king, could bear no sort of responsibility, has irrational hatred for Targaryens   
    Jorah:    Jorah Mormont from the beta isle   
    Then they make a prequel series called Game of Thrones: Robert's Rebellion and he's a god.

21. Post #461
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    No Shagga in this episode :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events

22. Post #462
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    No Shagga in this episode :(
    Pretty sure I saw him walking after Tyrion when Tyrion left Joffrey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    No, that was an extra from season 1. Don't remember the name of the character.

24. Post #464
    June 2010
    6,203 Posts
    Shagga is of the opinion that three axes are even better than two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,253 Posts
    It doesn't look like the tribesmen will get a big part so far. I really hope they do as they were so interesting in the books.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,269 Posts
    About when in the season will the giant lady come in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #467
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    I heard she appears in episode 3 or 4.

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    8,545 Posts
       Anyone explain to me who that lady with Stannis is in the red dress and how did the guy who took the piss out of her die?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #469
    June 2010
    6,203 Posts
       Anyone explain to me who that lady with Stannis is in the red dress and how did the guy who took the piss out of her die?   
    Still not seen it, gonna watch it tomorrow, but I can tell ya.
    The woman is Mellisandre, she's a red priest of Rh'llor, like Thoros of Myr, the red priest in the first series.
       The maester, I believe his name is Colwynn? (not checked me book) tries to poison her as he thinks that she is trying to poison Stannis' mind, as Mellisandre believes in the red god, Rh'llor as opposed to the Seven, and believes that Stannis is Azor Ahai   

30. Post #470
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,352 Posts
       I dont understand why the poison killed the maester, but not the priestess   

31. Post #471
    June 2010
    6,203 Posts
       I dont understand why the poison killed the maester, but not the priestess   
       It's to show the mystery behind her - either she has powers to survive the Strangler (the type of poison IIRC) or the god, Rh'llor does.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #472
    Frivolous Speculation + Trolling ElectronicG19 = Grizz
    July 2009
    3,922 Posts
    Game of Thrones return didn't just live up to the hype, it far exceeded it.
    So place your bets on a two-year renewal tomorrow.

33. Post #473
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,269 Posts
    They better do all the books.

I don't want this to ever end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #474
    Frivolous Speculation + Trolling ElectronicG19 = Grizz
    July 2009
    3,922 Posts
    The producers have been filled in when it comes to major plot points, in the event of George R.R. Martin's death. Though I'm sure I read somewhere a while ago that the TV series would "take a different path" following an event in the books. They gave the event a code word, I can't remember what it was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    Just watched the first episode, and god damn does Littlefinger have a lot of swagger. He fucking rocks from side to side!

36. Post #476
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,009 Posts
    I am so pumped that this show is back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #477
    April 2011
    231 Posts
    I watched it earlier and Thought that one episode was greater than any one of the first season.

I swear Littlefinger's voice changes when we first seen him.

38. Post #478
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    Ian Whyte (taking over for Conan Stevens) as Gregor Clegane:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #479
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Ian Whyte (taking over for Conan Stevens) as Gregor Clegane:
    If you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have guessed in a thousand years that was the mountain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

40. Post #480
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    Same here. Not how I imagined him while reading ACoK. Isn't that the standard Kings Landing guard armor?

I miss you, Conan :(