1. Post #1521
    August 2011
    2,677 Posts
    Could someone make my avatar a bit bigger and maybe give it a transparent background as well?
    60x60 is the largest Blue's can have, but I DID make the background transparent.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1522
    September 2009
    1,602 Posts
    Could I get one of Kim's face at :39 with a black border?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #1523
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    55 Posts
    Could I get one of Kim's face at :39 with a black border?

or

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #1524
    September 2009
    1,602 Posts
    Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #1525
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    7,896 Posts
    I know it's somebody else's avatar in here, But can I get this scaled to 80x80 and 100x100? I'm going to use it on another forum. Is it possible to make the 80x80 one not quality raped but make it weight less than 19kb? If not, it's ok to have it quality raped but under 19kb.

http://i.imgur.com/mUWot.gif
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

6. Post #1526
    Could someone try and make me an avatar of Khallos stroking the cat at 7:35-7:37, and make it loop smoothly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #1527
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,100 Posts
    -NVM-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

8. Post #1528
    Grammar Nazi General
    April 2009
    2,292 Posts

Conveniently enough, the entire video please. Context: it's from Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law. They cut to a similar clip every time someone makes a sexual pun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #1529
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,674 Posts
    snippety snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

10. Post #1530
    DID I MENTION I PLAY BANJO
    July 2010
    7,502 Posts
    Can someone make this an 80x80 avatar? Or make the black background transparent. Either way it would still be nice.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #1531
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,350 Posts
    Could anyone resize this gif to 80x80 with a zoom in on his face and flipped so it looks like he is laughing at the post?

12. Post #1532
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,536 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #1533
    Puddin'
    November 2008
    10,371 Posts

Can someone avatar this and make it small enough to be used here? Whenever I try the filesize is too large.

14. Post #1534
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,603 Posts

I cannot into gif, but I cropped what I wanted as its own YouTube video.

Can anyone make this an 80x80 gif with a black border? I also don't know if it loops correctly, but I guess I'm gonna find out.

15. Post #1535

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Is it possible to have an animated avatar as a blue using a PNG? It animates in GIMP but not on the forum. It's under the file size limit.

Nevermind, turns out that the resolution was 64x64 instead of 60x60. For some reason scaling it down increased the file size, too.

16. Post #1536
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,603 Posts
    Is it possible to have an animated avatar as a blue using a PNG? It animates in GIMP but not on the forum. It's under the file size limit.
    Blues can have animated APNGs.

17. Post #1537
    January 2012
    859 Posts
    Being a Blue Member, try your best to make a APNG of 0:10-0:12

If not, make a pic of 0:21

18. Post #1538
    August 2012
    81 Posts
    This isn't an FP avatar but a steam one, could someone please change the background to a solid red while keeping the edges of the emote smooth? Thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

19. Post #1539
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,122 Posts
    This isn't an FP avatar but a steam one, could someone please change the background to a solid red while keeping the edges of the emote smooth? Thanks in advance
    any specific shade of red?

20. Post #1540
    August 2012
    81 Posts
    No sir, just the standard brightish red I assume
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #1541
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,122 Posts

22. Post #1542
    August 2012
    81 Posts
    Thankyou very much!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #1543
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,606 Posts

Could someone make that picture transparent and 80x80 plus add black borders?

The one i made kinda sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

24. Post #1544
    I don't even think you can comprehend how not ass damaged i am.
    August 2009
    4,138 Posts

if you could zoom in a bit and have a flashing OIFY logo in the corner, i will love you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #1545
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,441 Posts

4:01 - 4:24

Whatever works, I'd love for it to be sped up if that looks alright.
    once more :<

26. Post #1546
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts
    once more :<
    so you got a few choices, this is is the slo mo but its got a lot less detail with having less colors to compensate for the 40 some frames

this is a lot more sped up

this one is normal speed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #1547
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,441 Posts
    so you got a few choices, this is is the slo mo but its got a lot less detail with having less colors to compensate for the 40 some frames

this is a lot more sped up

this one is normal speed
    Holy shit thanks so much!

28. Post #1548
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,796 Posts

00:35-00:38 please.

29. Post #1549
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts

00:35-00:38 please.

30. Post #1550
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,796 Posts
    My god you're good.

Edited:

Seriously how do you do this so quick?

31. Post #1551
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts
    My god you're good.

Edited:

Seriously how do you do this so quick?
    I download the video in HD if possible and the player that I use has a capture frames option, and then I place frames in gimp crop and resize.Then do whatever I need to so it's under the size.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

32. Post #1552
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,796 Posts
    You should make a little tutorial (like which player and stuff), I feel bad coming back here to ask. :c

33. Post #1553
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts

if you could zoom in a bit and have a flashing OIFY logo in the corner, i will love you

You should make a little tutorial (like which player and stuff), I feel bad coming back here to ask. :c
    Sure, depending though I might not post it until tomorrow.

34. Post #1554
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,615 Posts
    Could someone do :52 to :55?
    thanks in advance!

35. Post #1555
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,350 Posts

1:50-1:54 Please

36. Post #1556
    Can I have an avatar of Captain Ash putting a pipe in his mouth, and getting it shot out, then saying "What?!" at 1:14-1:16 please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #1557
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts
    Step by step instructions on an efficient way to make a gif/avatar (just in case you would not like to ask for someone to make it for you.) Requested by Hunterdnrc

1. First you want a good way capture the frames without have to capture them by hand, I recommend using a player that has that function. Personally use the GOM Player, it's easy to use, has the necessary tools for what we are trying to accomplish here. You can get that here. You may also want to get GIMP I'll be using an earlier version but I doubt it will be much different then what i'll be using in the tutorial

2. Now, assuming you have that installed now, open a video file.

When you open your video it will open up to the original resolution of the video and this may take up your whole screen or be fairly tiny.

Example:

Note: You can change the size of the player by dragging the corners, when you capture the images it will still capture the original resolution no matter the size player. I do it because I find it easier to work with it when its smaller.

3. A lot of what I do in this tutorial is optional but assuming you've done everything the same way I do it you should have something that looks like this:

now either press F7 or

4. Now you should have something that looks like this:

You'll notice on the control panel we have here has a lot of options but what we want to click on is the Advance capture button. A new window will pop up, this is what we are going to use to get the frames for the gif.

You can change the settings to your liking but this is what I have mine set to:

You'll notice my option "Burst Capture Images" is set to 70, but this will change frequently.
    This is the only option you will ever change when you are capturing frames, the number you put in there will the number of frames it will capture.

5. You want to go to the scene in the video you want to capture the frames. You want to but double the amount of frames you want to capture in "Burst Capture Images", go with a even number. I am going with 44. I will explain why we did this later.

Now, when the part comes along in the video that you want to capture press the Burst Capture button. It will now capture from where in the video it was at the time to when you clicked the Burst Capture button and then the next 44 frames or how ever many frames you want to capture.

6. Go to the folder where you set it to dump the frames it captures, mine is on my desktop but you can change that to where ever you want.

7. Have open GIMP or what ever you want to make the gif in, you'll have something that looks like this:

8. Now, this is the reason I had you put double the amount of frames in that you wanted in the "Burst Capture Images" setting:

This is all 44 frames, you'll notice not only almost like it's in slow motion, but the file size will be larger. This one is 300x128 at 906KB

This is only 22 frames, you'll notice the difference, this one is at a normal speed, and the file size will be smaller. This one is 300x128 at 454KB

9. Now the way I achieved this, In the folder where your frames are kept, place every other frame into gimp, you can do this by simply dragging the file in gimp.

10.Once you've done this, go to the top of gimp and find Image > Scale Image and change it to what ever you want.

once you've done that go to Image > Mode > Index You'll get a new window, these are the default high settings for a gif

11. Once you've done all of this you can now save as a .gif file type. That's it! Your done and can use your gif!

BONUS NOTES

Here i'll tell you some things that might help with the quality of a gif, sometimes you'll go through this process and notice something looks off.

If your video is not in 1080p you might find that when you change your file from RGB to Index there is a degrade in quality.

Example:

However this isn't only limited to video files that are under 1080p, videos in 1080p can also be affected by this
    Example:

Reason for this is when switching to Index mode it only allows 256 and in turn has this effect

There are a few things you can do to help this.
    -Changing the hue, levels and color balance of the image. What this does is give the image less colors to start with, so when switching to index it wont have to change as many colors. You have to mess with this though, I'v enever had much luck with this method.
    Gifs are not very high quality so this might be another reason.

-You can also add grain to the image, idk what exactly it does it affects it but this also helps. In gimp this is Filters > Noise > HSV noise then change to index and you get this:

My usual settings:

It will give the gif a grain to it but you will get more detail.

I really hope this was a help to anyone that wants to do this on their own

Edit:
    If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #1558
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,722 Posts
    Dude what.

Use Photoshop's Import Video Frames to Layers, edit as necessary like you would do with any other image, and save for web.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #1559
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts
    Dude what.

Use Photoshop's Import Video Frames to Layers, edit as necessary like you would do with any other image, and save for web.
    Not everyone has Photoshop.

Edited:

Could someone do :52 to :55?
    thanks in advance!

1:50-1:54 Please

40. Post #1560
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,615 Posts
    hey not to bug you but could you just make it a little bit longer to where the second guy slices with his sword?