1. Post #1161

August 2012
    18 Posts
    I forgot to mention another bug I found.
    When you walk up to a body the has been partly dismembered and you're using a gun from this pack, the arms act like you against a wall but the are far away from the body, so all you can see is floating arms hold a gun in the air.

This is not a major bug at all, but I thought I might mention it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac New Zealand Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #1162
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    958 Posts
    Gmod 13 is an update to standard gmod much like gmod 10 was to 11 and 11 to 12. It's just a big update and is taking over the current gmod. So you will have to get it, or you cant play gmod.
    Also, it's pretty hard to do what leetnoob is doing, especially for free, so I would just be grateful for what you have.
    I write on bold everywhere; basically because I use to type a lot, so it's easier to read.
    People rarely agree with what I say for some strange reason so I never care about if it's valid or not for you. In fact, I guess I share my thoughts because I'm extremely bored, nothing more.
    About GMOD13 I can say that I will try my best to not to get it, since I've heard many addons will get broken. I may consider searching for some tutorial and making my game Standalone before shit happens (so I guess Customizable Weaponry is definitely not for me).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #1163
    September 2010
    170 Posts
    Error list for you, sir:

- Timer Error: [addons\customizable weaponry\lua\autorun\physbul.lua:59] attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'penstr' (a nil value) - Fires an empty round. Happens with: M3, XM1014, FN SCAR-L, Franchi SPAS-12, HK G36C, HK G3A3, HK USP.45, HK416, M16A2 and M4A1 (Frag ammo still works for shotguns though);

- You can skip the bolt animation on the AWP by pressing the Sprint key, making the AWP some sort of semi-auto sniper rifle;

- Having a single round left on the magazine and a single, complete mag left aside will delete the round left after reload. I.e: M14 EBR has only the chambered bullet left. Reload your last magazine and you'll get no chambered bullet, even though it plays the the animation without gun cocking;

- The ACOG renders a wireframe over the world when I see trough it. I've disabled every single post-processing, every single other addon and this bug remains.

- The AK-47 is shiny. My fix here.

There are others that I've seen, but that is all for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #1164

January 2012
    16 Posts
    Gmod 13 is an update to standard gmod much like gmod 10 was to 11 and 11 to 12. It's just a big update and is taking over the current gmod. So you will have to get it, or you cant play gmod.
    Also, it's pretty hard to do what leetnoob is doing, especially for free, so I would just be grateful for what you have.
    ...says the burger face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #1165
    Like fixing those annoying and glitchy reloads

Readme.txt says hello.

"- Reload varies depending on how much ammo is left in the weapon:
    * Reloading an empty weapon results in a longer reload
    * Reloading a non-empty weapon results in a shorter reload"

multiple LUA errors (even after getting a purchased version of GMOD)

How about you report them?

and adding a holstering function.

Gimmick. Just don't be so trigger happy and the need to holster dissapears.

I mean, it isn't something admirable at all. By now, I personally prefer Siminov's Firearms Source SWEP's.

Bias, opinions.

So I would love to see you putting real effort into this.

Define "real effort". I've been updating this addon for the past 2 years and if you think I'm not putting any effort into it, you're wrong.

Oh, and a 38. Special revolver would be cool if you ever plan to make another release.

"How do I into past several pages."
    Edited:

Error list for you, sir:

- Timer Error: [addons\customizable weaponry\lua\autorun\physbul.lua:59] attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'penstr' (a nil value) - Fires an empty round. Happens with: M3, XM1014, FN SCAR-L, Franchi SPAS-12, HK G36C, HK G3A3, HK USP.45, HK416, M16A2 and M4A1 (Frag ammo still works for shotguns though);

Ah, I know why. Hang on, let me upload 1.13 beta.

- You can skip the bolt animation on the AWP by pressing the Sprint key, making the AWP some sort of semi-auto sniper rifle;

Weird, I thought I fixed that.

- Having a single round left on the magazine and a single, complete mag left aside will delete the round left after reload. I.e: M14 EBR has only the chambered bullet left. Reload your last magazine and you'll get no chambered bullet, even though it plays the the animation without gun cocking;

oh boy

- The ACOG renders a wireframe over the world when I see trough it. I've disabled every single post-processing, every single other addon and this bug remains.

Yes, yes, we all know, that's because the render target system in GMod 12 is buggy. It's 100% functional in my GMod 13 build, which I'm not releasing yet.

- The AK-47 is shiny. My fix here.

There are others that I've seen, but that is all for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

6. Post #1166
    September 2010
    170 Posts
    ...says the burger face
    Pointing at people is not an argument.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1167

January 2012
    16 Posts
    1.- What I mean is they're extremely robotic at some instances
    2.- That's your problem
    3.- It's just for realism
    4.- Wtf is "Bias"? learn to talk clear
    5.- Then you definitely have no good taste. Whatever...
    6.- So where's the link? not helpful at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

8. Post #1168

I can't do anything about it, because I'd have to decompile every model, then enable a certain .qc parameter and then recompile every model.

2.- That's your problem

That's not helping.

Hooray for realism.

Learn to stop being an asshole just because I didn't upload this addon to a website that's not garrysmod.org back when you still had a pirated GMod and used a different account to ask for it that's now permabanned.

Please give me a better argument.

Oh my, the irony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1169
    October 2009
    5,758 Posts
    2.- That's your problem
    man you sure are a prick and annoying as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

10. Post #1170
    September 2010
    170 Posts
    I can't do anything about it, because I'd have to decompile every model, then enable a certain .qc parameter and then recompile every model.
    What parameter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #1171
    What parameter?
    I don't know which one, but it probably has to do something with animation smoothing or something like that. Anyways, here's the beta of 1.13, because if you don't have it then a lot of weapons give errors when trying to fire out a physical bullet:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Extra_Custom...1.13_beta_.zip

Also, some weapons will support the Kobra and the other rifle reflex sight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

12. Post #1172
    September 2010
    170 Posts
    The M3, the XM1014 and the SPAS-12 are still spewing out errors.
    Timer Error: [addons\customizable weaponry\lua\autorun\physbul.lua:59] attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'penstr' (a nil value)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

13. Post #1173
    The M3, the XM1014 and the SPAS-12 are still spewing out errors.
    Timer Error: [addons\customizable weaponry\lua\autorun\physbul.lua:59] attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'penstr' (a nil value)
    That's strange, they shouldn't be.
    Edit: Oh, I see what the problem is, let me fix it.
    Edit 2: Fixed, here is revision 1 of the beta: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Customizable...a_rev_._2_.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #1174
    December 2009
    63 Posts
    Tested the new update, but whenever I spawn either the Kobra or the rifle RDS they appear as errors, and the ACR also appears as an error. Could you fix this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1175
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,366 Posts
    blablabla...

Meanwhile this is mostly for Cyberuben's server so shit (weapons upon hanging) works properly.

blablabla
    Wait what? You're working for my server shit? What is going on here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #1176
    Wait what? You're working for my server shit? What is going on here.
    I care about my consumers. <3

Edited:

Tested the new update, but whenever I spawn either the Kobra or the rifle RDS they appear as errors, and the ACR also appears as an error. Could you fix this?
    Oh yeah, I remember that I didn't include the models. That's the problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #1177
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,366 Posts
    I care about my consumers. <3

Edited:

Oh yeah, I remember that I didn't include the models. That's the problem.
    Let me guess, Excl told you to do that? :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

18. Post #1178
    Let me guess, Excl told you to do that? :V:
    Nope. noobcake (aka Mr. Bix) told me to check out the SWEP CK thread, because Clavus fixed the issue.

19. Post #1179
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,366 Posts
    Nope. noobcake (aka Mr. Bix) told me to check out the SWEP CK thread, because Clavus fixed the issue.
    You could use my servers as a test-server *hint*. Hehe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

20. Post #1180
    January 2012
    100 Posts
    That's strange, they shouldn't be.
    Edit: Oh, I see what the problem is, let me fix it.
    Edit 2: Fixed, here is revision 1 of the beta: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Customizable...a_rev_._1_.zip
    will the full version get released soon? maybe the weekend?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #1181
    January 2010
    9,834 Posts
    2.- That's your problem
    hello guys im 12 where is the new madcow weapons base i hear its new and good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1182
    May 2011
    167 Posts
    hello guys im 12 where is the new madcow weapons base i hear its new and good
    Oh well don't listen to him...if he want other swep "more realistic" let him, is pointless answer to him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

23. Post #1183

January 2012
    16 Posts
    i liek 2 pwn n00bs tralalal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #1184
    May 2011
    2,706 Posts
    i liek 2 pwn n00bs tralalal
    Jesus Christ, you're on a forum, people will read your posts as long as you keep it relatively civilized, degenerating into writing leetspeak in bold isn't going to make you look like less of a choad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #1185

January 2012
    16 Posts
    Jesus Christ, you're on a forum, people will read your posts as long as you keep it relatively civilized, degenerating into writing leetspeak in bold isn't going to make you look like less of a choad.
    stfu n00b I'll speak as i wanna 2 tralalalallalalal

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Grea$eMonkey))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #1186

"I was only pretending to be retarded!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #1187
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,713 Posts
    So i'm guessing you have nothing to say about my
    framefunction.cpp (120) : Assertion Failed: CFrameFunctionMgr: :~CFrameFunctionMgr: non static FrameFunction still registered
    threadtools.cpp (2861) : Assertion Failed: Illegal termination of worker thread 'CIPCServer::m_ThreadClient
    error.

Edited:

I think I'm going to buy this guy a title.

Edited:

Someone come up with a title, the one with the most agrees I'll give to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

28. Post #1188

December 2009
    102 Posts
    I write on bold everywhere; basically because I use to type a lot, so it's easier to read.
    People rarely agree with what I say for some strange reason so I never care about if it's valid or not for you. In fact, I guess I share my thoughts because I'm extremely bored, nothing more.
    About GMOD13 I can say that I will try my best to not to get it, since I've heard many addons will get broken. I may consider searching for some tutorial and making my game Standalone before shit happens (so I guess Customizable Weaponry is definitely not for me).
    You don't realize why people don't agree with you? Try being more respectful and not make your thoughts better than everyone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #1189
    July 2010
    217 Posts
    In beta, there are no bullet impact effects on water.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #1190

December 2009
    102 Posts
    In beta, there are no bullet impact effects on water.
    Not a bug. With physical bullets that penetrate, it can't detect water hits unless Leetnoob can code something that fixes it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #1191
    So i'm guessing you have nothing to say about my

error.
    Nope, sorry. I can't into C++ nor do I have the access to GMod 12 source code.

32. Post #1192
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,713 Posts
    Nope, sorry. I can't into C++ nor do I have the access to GMod 12 source code.
    Fuck. Well guess i gotta contact garry, who knows how long that will take.

Edited:

Oh wait, i emailled him 2 months ago.

Edited:

Nobody wants to take up the opportunity to pick a title for our friend spectrerocks?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #1193
    May 2010
    1,348 Posts
    Nobody wants to take up the opportunity to pick a title for our friend spectrerocks?
    "my opinion is more valid than yours"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4Lua King Lua King x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #1194
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,713 Posts
    well, i guess MrBunneh wins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1195
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    958 Posts
    If I ripped a night vision scope off a model, would you incorporate it? I've already ripped it off but I have to retexture it (copy pasting an existing texture over the new uv) and I don't want to bother if you won't put it in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #1196
    If I ripped a night vision scope off a model, would you incorporate it? I've already ripped it off but I have to retexture it (copy pasting an existing texture over the new uv) and I don't want to bother if you won't put it in.
    Just night vision or do you want a ~~super duper IRNV scope with super awesome shader effects that I can't add because it's not possible to add custom shader effects nor do I know how to write shaders~~ ?
    Plus I probably won't add it until GMod 13.

37. Post #1197
    May 2012
    63 Posts
    Just night vision or do you want a ~~super duper IRNV scope with super awesome shader effects that I can't add because it's not possible to add custom shader effects nor do I know how to write shaders~~ ?
    Plus I probably won't add it until GMod 13.
    You could try using a CM, And using halo renders with out the Z Depth ignored so it over scopes the npcs, That works for a good thermal style scope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #1198
    September 2010
    170 Posts

Can you make a stance similar to this one for pistols? Because normaly people don't use both hands to fire a pistol while sprinting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #1199

Can you make a stance similar to this one for pistols? Because normaly people don't use both hands to fire a pistol while sprinting.
    Hmmm, I might.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

40. Post #1200
    January 2012
    100 Posts
    oh god please release the new ECW, the masada is awaiting me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)