1. Post #401
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,592 Posts
    why not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #402
    DOPPELPENISFUCHS
    December 2009
    562 Posts
    The Extra pack seems to have a lot of files corrupted. The guns work perfectly, but look awful, and at least two don't even show up. Is it a problem with the archive itself, or do I just gotta try downloading it until it works?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    955 Posts
    IS your internet very fast? If it takes too long, it often corrupts. Also, I generally select 'save' rather than open for files larger than 100MB. It stops corrupting most of the time.
    The Extra pack seems to have a lot of files corrupted. The guns work perfectly, but look awful, and at least two don't even show up. Is it a problem with the archive itself, or do I just gotta try downloading it until it works?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

4. Post #404
    DOPPELPENISFUCHS
    December 2009
    562 Posts
    It doesn't take too long, about a few minutes, but good to see it is not the archive itself at least. I'll try some other browsers just in case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

5. Post #405
    Why on the aimpoint?
    I'm pretty sure they give a small zoom IRL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #406
    November 2011
    4,745 Posts
    I'm pretty sure they give a small zoom IRL.
    They don't. I have one irl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    They don't. I have one irl.
    Thanks for clearing that up, no magnification for an Aimpoint red dot sight then. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

8. Post #408
    November 2011
    116 Posts
    i hey is there any chance you will use a different model for the ballistic scope? it would look so much better.
    hey any chance of you making a traq round for the guns, now that would be sweet.
    so when the new update for gmod is released will the minor issue with the ACOG be fixed as the ACOG will be improved?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

9. Post #409
    i hey is there any chance you will use a different model for the ballistic scope? it would look so much better.
    hey any chance of you making a traq round for the guns, now that would be sweet.
    so when the new update for gmod is released will the minor issue with the ACOG be fixed as the ACOG will be improved?
    The ballistic scope has a different model.
    Tracer rounds are useless.
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

10. Post #410
    November 2011
    116 Posts
    The ballistic scope has a different model.
    Tracer rounds are useless.
    Yes.
    I was talking about anesthetic rounds, tranquilizers. any chance you could make these that would be so cool.
    Tracer rounds are effectively the incineration bullets that you have already made, but I do have an idea to make them even better,
    as incineration bullets (tracers) burn in mid-air they produce a small spark like projectile so i was wondering if you could add this, it would so look so cool.
    I must say this new update is going to be something else.
    are you planing to add a third person muzzle flash effect?
    on your note that tracer rounds are useless i have to say there not, there actually very useful. for example if you wanted to put someone to sleep in order to take them in for questioning this kind of ammo would be invaluable. there also good if you don't like killing people. Aesthetics rounds also help to prevent unnecessary loss of life. still think there useless?

11. Post #411
    are you planing to add a third person muzzle flash effect?
    Wat. Muzzle flashes are already in third person, although only in multiplayer.
    MaxDeath posted:
    on your note that tracer rounds are useless i have to say there not, there actually very useful. for example if you wanted to put someone to sleep in order to take them in for questioning this kind of ammo would be invaluable.
    Wat.

MaxDeath posted:
    Aesthetics rounds also help to prevent unnecessary loss of life. still think there useless?
    It's anesthetics. And yes, I still think they're useless because a pack of SWEPs meant for killing things is not for roleplaying with "sleeping" NPCs or players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #412
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,648 Posts
    he means tranq rounds

he's just stupid and spelled it wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #413
    November 2011
    116 Posts
    so would you make the tracer rounds effect, incineration ammo if you want to call it that.
    if you offered to show me how i would give it a go.

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,648 Posts
    "show me how to code this thing verbatim and i'll code it for you, free of charge!"

A+
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

15. Post #415
    November 2011
    116 Posts
    "show me how to code this thing verbatim and i'll code it for you, free of charge!"

A+
    just so you know, fag. I'm interested in learning some coding so that's why i asked, I'm sure that LEETNOOB knows how to do it, i just would like to learn how to do it myself.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #416
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,648 Posts
    if you want to learn how to do it yourself

then go fucking learn how to do it yourself you fucking wiseass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Zing x 4Funny x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    so would you make the tracer rounds effect, incineration ammo if you want to call it that.
    if you offered to show me how i would give it a go.
    Nope, sorry. Tracer rounds (unless you just LOVE useless gimmicks that give your position away to players) are useless and we already have incendiary ammo.

18. Post #418
    January 2012
    100 Posts
    is is just me or does the Wmodels lag behind the playermodel in 3rd person?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,648 Posts
    sometimes they do, sometimes they don't

it's weird
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

20. Post #420
    January 2012
    100 Posts
    good news i found a counter to the laggy W models, i replaced the worldmodel from the cstm_ak47 to a invisible worldmodel, then i changed show worldmodel= true and then the weapons didnt lag anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #421

June 2011
    8 Posts
    a number of glitches i experienced ...

lasers do not work in multiplayer for me, some of the icons in the weapon selection are also missing in multiplayer. (dual MAC-10s, HK MP5SD, HK USP) and the L85A2 does not have a worldmodel.

addition of the L1A1 seems redundant, as its just a copy of the FAL (irl)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #422
    November 2011
    4,745 Posts

lasers do not work in multiplayer for me, some of the icons in the weapon selection are also missing in multiplayer. (dual MAC-10s, HK MP5SD, HK USP) and the L85A2 does not have a worldmodel.

but wasn't the FAL just renamed as L1A1 since it was only semi-automatic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

23. Post #423

Huh, the lasers work fine for me in both MP and SP. No spawn icons? Could be that I didn't add them. And yes, I know that the L85A2 does not have a world model.

Edited:

Nice dubs.

24. Post #424

June 2011
    8 Posts
    no, it was a british made copy. but if you are going to add the L1A1, make the FAL automatic and with a black polymer finish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #425
    November 2011
    4,745 Posts
    no, it was a british made copy.
    Indeed it was.

LEETNOOB, didn't you change the FAL to L1A1?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

26. Post #426
    May 2010
    1,314 Posts
    no, it was a british made copy. but if you are going to add the L1A1, make the FAL automatic and with a black polymer finish.
    don't forget the part where it pretty much breaks your shoulder when you fire it full auto.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #427
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,678 Posts
    a little bug that i found.
    sometimes in multiplayer after taking out your gun (that already had attachments) or sprinting you might get a random attachment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #428
    Indeed it was.

LEETNOOB, didn't you change the FAL to L1A1?
    Yup, I did.

Edited:

a little bug that i found.
    sometimes in multiplayer after taking out your gun (that already had attachments) or sprinting you might get a random attachment.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
    I've seriously never had this bug. What are these ghost bugs?

29. Post #429
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,678 Posts
    I've seriously never had this bug. What are these ghost bugs?
    Also sometimes when your near a group of people, and they have guns out, when you give yourself an attachment sometimes they get that attachment too.

another multiplayer bug with soothing music:

its flickering at a much faster frequency than that, but you cant see it because I don't record at 60fps+

30. Post #430
    Also sometimes when your near a group of people, and they have guns out, when you give yourself an attachment sometimes they get that attachment too.

another multiplayer bug with soothing music:

its flickering at a much faster frequency than that, but you cant see it because I don't record at 60fps+
    Looks like it's another addon interfering with the viewmodel's BuildBonePositions function. Either find out which addon does that and remove it or clear your GMod up.
    By clear your GMod up I mean make a fresh copy. That's right, a fresh copy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #431
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,678 Posts
    Looks like it's another addon interfering with the viewmodel's BuildBonePositions function. Either find out which addon does that and remove it or clear your GMod up.
    By clear your GMod up I mean make a fresh copy. That's right, a fresh copy.
    oh boy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #432
    January 2012
    100 Posts
    the AUG A3's position is perfect for the l85, though i havent tried the attachments yet :S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

33. Post #433
    January 2012
    100 Posts
    To make the melee a bit cooler you should make it capable of knocking doors open with a few hits
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #434
    October 2008
    1,316 Posts

I have had the same issues working for me, the AK74 was the one that kept disappearing at random. (EDIT: By disappearing, I mean you couldnt select it, regardless of amount of ammo)

In addition, I noticed that when I created an weapon entity, and another player picked it up, when he fired the weapon, it fired bullets from my gun as well.

35. Post #435

May 2011
    2 Posts
    Can somebody upload custom weaponry to mediafire please? i cannot download from garrysmod.org because mine is standalone version

Edited:

if u cannot upload t to mf upload where u can

Edited:

nobody is listening so i'm gonna say some shit:

iamcookiemanandiamgonnakillyourponybecauseisuglyan dhetriedtosuckmypenis

i fucking need this addon for my gamemode, SWAT tactical strike gamemode, this addon will make it fucking awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #436
    October 2008
    1,316 Posts
    Can somebody upload custom weaponry to mediafire please? i cannot download from garrysmod.org because mine is standalone version

Edited:

if u cannot upload t to mf upload where u can

Edited:

nobody is listening so i'm gonna say some shit:

iamcookiemanandiamgonnakillyourponybecauseisuglyan dhetriedtosuckmypenis

i fucking need this addon for my gamemode, SWAT tactical strike gamemode, this addon will make it fucking awesome.

By standalone, do you mean "Pirated"? No. Buy the fucking game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #437

May 2011
    2 Posts
    By standalone, do you mean "Pirated"? No. Buy the fucking game.
    i dont have internet in my house retard, thats why i play pirated version!!! if i had internet i will buy the game!!!

(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of permabanned user" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #438
    October 2008
    1,316 Posts
    i dont have internet in my house retard, thats why i play pirated version!!! if i had internet i will buy the game!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Oh dear god. That is the stupidest excuse I have ever heard.
    You don't have internet, yet you can get on a forum, you cant DL from Garrysmod, but you can download from another third party hoster? God you are a fucking retard if you think we would fall for that.

Edit: And if you have no internet, how the hell did you download the pirated version? You sir, are a horrible liar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #439
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Oh dear god. That is the stupidest excuse I have ever heard.
    You don't have internet, yet you can get on a forum, you cant DL from Garrysmod, but you can download from another third party hoster? God you are a fucking retard if you think we would fall for that.

Edit: And if you have no internet, how the hell did you download the pirated version? You sir, are a horrible liar.
    Protip: he most likely downloaded it at his friend's house, if he doesn't have internet at his house and he's not lying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Zing Zing x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #440
    August 2011
    12 Posts
    Leetnoob, I can tell your probably busy at the moment, but do you plan on make fully customisable weapons from CS:GO once it is released, I would love to put the new AUG Steyr A2 through its paces with a laser dot and M203. just a suggestion, http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129911 just if you want to take a look (That is asuming that you do not have CS:GO Beta already)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events