1. Post #361
    January 2008
    266 Posts
    so ferrari is making another smile car

So that's the replacement for the 599. I like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Singapore Show Events

2. Post #362
    October 2010
    11,586 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

3. Post #363

June 2011
    492 Posts
    Nice 5-series, however that is the worst generation of 5-series ever made. E39s or F10s are better looking IMO.

Edited:

E39.

F10.
    To each his own. I hate how the non msport / M F10 5 series looks. E39 looks old. Now, if only I had a pic of my M-technik E34 5 series. :)

I like how the E60 looks aggressive compared to the others.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,349 Posts
    The Ascari kinda looks like a generic supercar. Like something out of Burnout
    Really reminds me of the Hyundai coupe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #365
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Only Ferrari I'd ever buy. But not the soft top.

That and the Mondial, but I'd only buy that because it's a piece of shit and cheap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

6. Post #366
    October 2010
    11,586 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

7. Post #367
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,612 Posts
    Well as long as we are on the subject:

Oh shit son:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #368
    October 2010
    11,586 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

9. Post #369
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Man i fucking love stanced cars so much

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,657 Posts

I like the BRZ/GT86/FR-S, it's also apparently Subaru's second FR car ever, the first being their first car ever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_1500
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    956 Posts

I like the BRZ/GT86/FR-S, it's also apparently Subaru's second FR car ever, the first being their first car ever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_1500
    That's the STI Concept version. Here's the actual production version.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,342 Posts
    I'd drive it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

13. Post #373
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,651 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

14. Post #374
    October 2010
    11,586 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #375
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    A fine example of a pre-facelift Cavalier back there too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #376
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    I don't mean to be insulting, but there's a big V12 British Supercar in the picture, and you comment on the old Cavalier in the very back of the picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #377
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    Is that a golf I spy in the corner?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #378
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #379
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,104 Posts
    That's the STI Concept version. Here's the actual production version.

For being a renown, only drive murrican, type person. I actually like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #380
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    I don't mean to be insulting, but there's a big V12 British Supercar in the picture, and you comment on the old Cavalier in the very back of the picture.
    Hey, I like that Lister. Hence the agree rating. Such a Cavalier is a rarity nowadays.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #381
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    I saw a nissan GTR in person at the auto show, they actually are pretty bad looking, wouldn't mind one but its like a bottom of the list car for me

Edited:

*bad like badass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Mah own car.

I think I might inherit that car if I stay with the same girl I'm with
    Her dad apparently is rich and is gonna give her that car so, I guess I could drive it aswell...

Edited:

You guys ever seen the Camaro Back Concept?

That is an evil looking car. If that thing pulled up behind me, I'd shit myself.
    Holy sweet jesus lord shit!
    fffffffff... Thats right up there on my "favourite american cars" list...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #383
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

End bit is pretty badass. I wish I had a hella dorifuto box and somewhere with nice roads and no traffic to fuck around like that.

Edited:

Actually this kid does a lot of cool videos

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #384
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    I think I might inherit that car if I stay with the same girl I'm with
    Her dad apparently is rich and is gonna give her that car so, I guess I could drive it aswell...
    This girl I like, her mom has an AMG E-Series.

So who knows

25. Post #385
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    In a good way, though
    Very generic, but good looking, so yeah.

Edited:

Oh shit son:

They kinda look like they are coming at you saying "Brains..." and then the supras "BRAINS! DERP!"

Not a bad thing, just find it increadibly funny

Edited:

This girl I like, her mom has an AMG E-Series.

So who knows
    What year? And what was it like when you found out about that?

She told me she had an M3, so I went nuts and thought "Oh god, I'm gonna have to marry her? No other fun for me?"
    Then I started asking for more info about the car and even thought it was one of those really old Bimmers but I figured it couldn't be because her dad is fucking rich so he should have a new car. Then she told me it had 4 doors, and I became even more suspicious. I started thinking it was an E90, but quickly found out it couldn't be a M3.
    In the end, I thought it was a M5, but when she showed me a picture of it, I saw a 5 series that didn't seem all that exciting and settled down.

Still, its a Bimmer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

26. Post #386
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    Hey, I like that Lister. Hence the agree rating. Such a Cavalier is a rarity nowadays.
    I know, and I like the Cavalier as well, I just found it funny that you noticed it for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Where's that video with the swiss dudes flipping one of these several times and still working?

Edited:

I know, and I like the Cavalier as well, I just found it funny that you noticed it for some reason.
    OH you guys mean an Opel Vectra
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #388
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,609 Posts

My next car, but in black.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner x 6Agree x 2Optimistic x 2Friendly x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #389
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,651 Posts
    Where's that video with the swiss dudes flipping one of these several times and still working?

Edited:

OH you guys mean an Opel Vectra
    Dunno, but they are unkillable.

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts

End bit is pretty badass. I wish I had a hella dorifuto box and somewhere with nice roads and no traffic to fuck around like that.

i wish i knew how to fuck around like that ):
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    October 2010
    11,586 Posts

I remember this car back in the first Gran Turismo. Saw it in a demonstration, being badass by beating a Supra and a Impreza.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #392
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    i wish i knew how to fuck around like that ):
    I use to do it in my slow ass FWD colt -- Go at corner fast, rip handbrake, steer into it.

I've had a lot of practice though, dirt track that's pretty much the only way to keep it fast around the track, rip the handbrake and keep it pinned in 2nd gear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

33. Post #393
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,595 Posts
    Very generic, but good looking, so yeah.

Edited:

They kinda look like they are coming at you saying "Brains..." and then the supras "BRAINS! DERP!"

Not a bad thing, just find it increadibly funny

Edited:

What year? And what was it like when you found out about that?

She told me she had an M3, so I went nuts and thought "Oh god, I'm gonna have to marry her? No other fun for me?"
    Then I started asking for more info about the car and even thought it was one of those really old Bimmers but I figured it couldn't be because her dad is fucking rich so he should have a new car. Then she told me it had 4 doors, and I became even more suspicious. I started thinking it was an E90, but quickly found out it couldn't be a M3.
    In the end, I thought it was a M5, but when she showed me a picture of it, I saw a 5 series that didn't seem all that exciting and settled down.

Still, its a Bimmer
    Have never seen the BMW appeal myself. They're common as muck over in the UK now, the BMW 3 series out-sold the Ford Mondeo last year so I don't see them as anything special at all. Over here they're the holy grail because of the RWD factor but pretty much everyone who owns them in the UK are driving poverty spec models on finance just to have a BMW on their drives, or it's a company car. I'd much rather spend the same money on a well-specced lesser brand car. Badges mean nothing to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #395
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,609 Posts
    I saw an untouched shuttle at Target last night.

I touched it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Have never seen the BMW appeal myself. They're common as muck over in the UK now, the BMW 3 series out-sold the Ford Mondeo last year so I don't see them as anything special at all. Over here they're the holy grail because of the RWD factor but pretty much everyone who owns them in the UK are driving poverty spec models on finance just to have a BMW on their drives, or it's a company car. I'd much rather spend the same money on a well-specced lesser brand car. Badges mean nothing to me.
    Driving one around here is a pretty big step from the cars people usually drive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

37. Post #397
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    The 1988 Renault Megane Concept.
    Looks absolutely fantastic doesn't it?

Shame it materialised into this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #398
    March 2010
    481 Posts

If i could get one of these i'd be a happy man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    The 1988 Renault Megane Concept.
    Looks absolutely fantastic doesn't it?

Shame it materialised into this.
    Don't you mean the other way around?...
    It looks so... Weird... Like those futuristic concept cars that look increadibly....weird?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)