1. Post #241
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,612 Posts
    all alfas are beautiful, in their own way
    Like a disabled step-son.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #242
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,532 Posts
    I don't see how this can be beautiful.

The ass is even higher than on the old 2nd generation Saab 9-3 convertibles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #243
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,471 Posts
    The 155 is a pretty cool car imo, that's just a horrible color + ugly rims

But... Not all alfas are beatiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts

The Alfa Romeo Arna?

Nissan did the styling, Alfa did the mechanics.
    Worst of both worlds?

Also just look at the front end set up, it looks so poorly fitted!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #245
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts

I find it funny how everyone else seems to love all alfas except the SZ, where as I really don't like any alfa but the SZ. And I don't really see how the SZ looks so different from the one above it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,954 Posts
    Caterham SP300R

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #247
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,731 Posts
    Well, no, this one is just plain shit:

EDIT: Holy fuck i'm late, i missed the last page.
    EDIT2: Wait, i'm not in the ugly cars thread.

Well, i'll post something modern:

The 5 doors Stilo was ugly, but the 3 doors version is pretty. (sorry for the riced up image)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    The Alfa Romeo Arna?

Nissan did the styling, Alfa did the mechanics.
    Worst of both worlds?

Also just look at the front end set up, it looks so poorly fitted!
    I actually really like this Alfa, probably the only Alfa I like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #249
    I don't see how this can be beautiful.

The ass is even higher than on the old 2nd generation Saab 9-3 convertibles.
    The 155 DTM looks really good in my opinion.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    710 Posts
    I actually really like this Alfa, probably the only Alfa I like.
    Seriously? I know that a probable majority of Alfas look like boiled crap, but...

...C'mon. It took me hours to post this - I had to keep getting up to change my underpants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Seriously? I know that a probable majority of Alfas that look like boiled crap, but...

...C'mon. It took me hours to post this - I had to keep getting up to change my underpants.
    I like jap boxes. Those don't appeal to me at all.

The Nissalfa only really appeals to me because it's an underdog.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

12. Post #252
    October 2010
    11,583 Posts
    Best Alfa

Edited:

or

Edited:

or

Edited:

or

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    November 2011
    40 Posts
    2-cyl and hits 65 no prob.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #254
    No one likes the Brera?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #255
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,609 Posts
    those wheels
    why
    why

they're worse than the cookie cutter bullshit they put on the gti's now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #256
    October 2010
    11,583 Posts
    I'm liking the brand new M6.

hey penis

look a smiley
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

17. Post #257
    black people
    April 2008
    3,934 Posts
    No one likes the Brera?

The ass is so fat for some fucking reason it's pissing me off. Maybe it's just the angle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    No one likes the Brera?

My dad has one, not a very good drive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #259
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,731 Posts
    No one likes the Brera?

I prefer the spider version:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

20. Post #260
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    Well, no, this one is just plain shit:

EDIT: Holy fuck i'm late, i missed the last page.
    EDIT2: Wait, i'm not in the ugly cars thread.

Well, i'll post something modern:

The 5 doors Stilo was ugly, but the 3 doors version is pretty. (sorry for the riced up image)
    My Mum's boyfriend owns an '05 Fiat Stilo Xbox Edition.
    Just a top spec Stilo with an upgraded sound system, aluminum pedels, fancy alloys and green brake calipers.

- Representative Image -

Only 15 were sold in the UK.

On a side note

One night I came home to find him on the laptop with said Stilo up on the laptop. He asked me what I thought of it. I told him not to touch it with a barge pole because of their woeful reliability.
    At which point he then told me he had bought it that afternoon...

...it broke down on the way home, sent back to the garage twice and got through 2 clutches, in its first two weeks.

Awkward
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #261
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 7 (list)

22. Post #262
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    10,054 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

23. Post #263
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Best Alfa

Edited:

or

Edited:

or

Edited:

or

Those sound, smell and feel as italian as something really good and really italian.
    Which is good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,731 Posts
    My Mum's boyfriend owns an '05 Fiat Stilo Xbox Edition.
    Just a top spec Stilo with an upgraded sound system, aluminum pedels, fancy alloys and green brake calipers.

- Representative Image -

Only 15 were sold in the UK.

On a side note

One night I came home to find him on the laptop with said Stilo up on the laptop. He asked me what I thought of it. I told him not to touch it with a barge pole because of their woeful reliability.
    At which point he then told me he had bought it that afternoon...

...it broke down on the way home, sent back to the garage twice and got through 2 clutches, in its first two weeks.

Awkward
    Strange, my brother has got a Stilo 1.6 and it's like new even after 210,000 km. The only problem is that he used a plastic polisher to clean up the interiors and the lower part of the plastic became like liquid shit. Also, i don't like to drive it, it's like driving a fucking spaceship, the visibility is shit and the fucking radio keeps turning on automatically. I prefer my old boring Saxò, solid and really agile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,954 Posts
    Those sound as italian as something really good and really italian.
    spit spit bang boom?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

26. Post #266
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    Strange, my brother has got a Stilo 1.6 and it's like new even after 210,000 km. The only problem is that he used a plastic polisher to clean up the interiors and the lower part of the plastic became like liquid shit. Also, i don't like to drive it, it's like driving a fucking spaceship, the visibility is shit and the fucking radio keeps turning on automatically. I prefer my old boring Saxò, solid and really agile.
    210,000 km?! Our one was on about 50,000 Miles/80,500 Km at the time!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #267
    black people
    April 2008
    3,934 Posts

lambo estoque

not sure if I like the front too much but the rest looks really nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

28. Post #268

lambo estoque

Hey, a Lamborghini that isn't made out of polygons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts

lambo estoque

Love that front actually. I actually like almost every car lamborghini makes, no matter how stupid they look.

Is that actually being made or cancelled?

Edit: yes, cancelled... They should really do something like this, but in a sort of more reasonable price.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #270
    October 2010
    11,583 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 7 (list)

31. Post #271
    black people
    April 2008
    3,934 Posts
    Love that front actually. I actually like almost every car lamborghini makes, no matter how stupid they look.

Is that actually being made or cancelled?

Edit: yes, cancelled... They should really do something like this, but in a sort of more reasonable price.
    you know actually looking at it more it's growing on me but yeah they should definitely do something like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    you know actually looking at it more it's growing on me but yeah they should definitely do something like this.
    I do agree, after looking at Sexto Elemento's design that is somewhat... flamboyant? Don't want to call it retarded... Maybe ~~eDgY~~, but I end up liking them quite alot because

A: The SE looks like the new batmobile
    B: Looks like a stealth fighter or a Hot Wheels creation

And so does every car after the LP670-SV now apparently.
    I actually like them more than Ferraris, but thats because everyone loves Ferrari and shoves them everywhere where the word "super car" appears. (still like them alot though)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #273
    October 2010
    11,583 Posts
    I think it describes what Lamborginis really are. Being anti-Ferraris.

Edited:

Look at this.

It looks like the car is made out of knives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #274
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Hey, a Lamborghini that isn't made out of polygons.
    I like the Lamborghinis that look like they were rendered on a Nintendo 64. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #275
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I think it describes what Lamborginis really are. Being anti-Ferraris.

Edited:

Look at this.

It looks like the car is made out of knives.
    Made of futuristic japanese oversized swords. All it needs is wings to fly, or rocket launchers and machine guns to be ready for combat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

36. Post #276
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,395 Posts
    Cadallaics Ciel is looking pretty fucking awesome

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #277
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    10,054 Posts
    Cadallaics Ciel is looking pretty fucking awesome

Land yachts are coming back <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

38. Post #278
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I still wish the Sixteen was put into production. V16 caddies are the only caddies for me.

Edited:

As such,

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #279
    BRM
    January 2011
    339 Posts
    Volvo 780 Bertone

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

40. Post #280
    BMW M6 2012.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)