1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    A couple months ago someone advertised this server on minecraft forums. yup.
    WHO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    What a dumb thing to do. The one who did it should get a firm spanking.

3. Post #43
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    IT WAS ME I JUST WANTED SOME ATTENTION ;-;

j/k lol

4. Post #44
    December 2009
    2,577 Posts
    banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,354 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    December 2009
    1,243 Posts
    I apologize for flying some time ago and I learned my lesson.

Would I be able to have a second chance?

(Apcragg)

7. Post #47
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    I apologize for flying. I'll try to get away with it next time
    Noooooo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #48
    December 2009
    1,243 Posts
    Noooooo
    That's unfair of you to assume :c

9. Post #49
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    i got called a fat no life that plays in his moms basement with one hand on the keyboard and one on my penis fapfaping. i'm trying my best to keep it in but i believe i'm going to end my pointless life.

But no seriously, don't mess with shikyoshiro. if he tells you to leave him alone, do it.

or you'll end up like the waffleclan. in jail, with people pointing and laughing at you.

10. Post #50
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    good job zert, making the spawn a war zone

you do realize when you spawn camp i just go do something else and wait you out?

11. Post #51
    June 2009
    405 Posts
    Good news everyone!

Rebuilt the SS Hariot entirely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    March 2009
    361 Posts
    good job zert, making the spawn a war zone

you do realize when you spawn camp i just go do something else and wait you out?
    Oh is that why you go offline? We all thought you were a wizard and just disappeared.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

13. Post #53

February 2012
    1 Posts
    SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG

(User was permabanned for this post ("Spam" - Dragon))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    June 2009
    405 Posts
    Ryjinn did you just create an alt to spam and vote your joke funny?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #55
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    Doesnt matter. Today i found a full set of diamond armor and a bow and arrow and meat.

I have the best luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    December 2009
    2,577 Posts
    Doesnt matter. Today i found a full set of diamond armor and a bow and arrow and meat.

I have the best luck.
    Now lets see how long it is before someone else finds that set
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    Now lets see how long it is before someone else finds that set
    I survived an entire night in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,826 Posts
    Is the current Generation supposed to be Generation VI or the 'Lost Generation'?
    I'm planning on tidying up the Wiki, so if anyone has information about the previous Generations, it would be welcome. PM any info you have to me.

19. Post #59
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    Is the current Generation supposed to be Generation VI or the 'Lost Generation'?
    I'm planning on tidying up the Wiki, so if anyone has information about the previous Generations, it would be welcome. PM any info you have to me.
    I just call it Generation 5.2

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,340 Posts
    Lost Generation

Meaning, none of this never existed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #61
    IM WEIRD
    September 2007
    1,944 Posts
    Just tried out the pre release.
    FUCKING HURRY UP JEB
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,820 Posts
    This is the lost generation
    To those who were in it, it was a terrible few months of desolation, destruction and dickery.
    to outsiders, it was us all getting drunk and burning down mir'vaal and pretending we were hardcore raiders in another world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    Is it safe to assume that the MEAT SPIRE is the only wonder in this generation?

If not gib pics plz

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,820 Posts
    zertopia is kind of a wonder
    MEAT SPIRE better though

25. Post #65
    January 2012
    502 Posts
    oh these kids.

oh no he resorted to spam and say that this server is shit!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    rip raphi6

we will miss u <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,820 Posts
    yeah rip

also rip our base
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    5,419 Posts
    the thousand legions of the prepubescent empire descend upon us

Edited:

theyre bitching will blot out the sun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    the thousand legions of the prepubescent empire descend upon us

Edited:

theyre bitching will blot out the sun
    Their* english will blot out the sun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,820 Posts
    lagging like fuck, got dc'd almost immediately GOOSE

31. Post #71
    GOOSE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,826 Posts
    Note to all Wiki contributors:
    If you're gonna flame someone, take it up with them on private chat, not edit their Wiki pages.

Also, I have a little poll for those who care:
    If you want individual pages for each player on the server, rate Agree.
    If you want player descriptions to be restricted to the contributor's Wiki user page, rate Disagree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,354 Posts
    The individual pages should be more of an in character description. A contributer's wiki user page can be used for info about the player himself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    DarkBloodyBulet (Bulet for short), as he chooses to be called is white male of about 17 years old. He has flowing white hair with green highlights and crystal blue eyes that reflect a dark past. He is clad in ebony armor that he made himself. His effect on females (which may not even be a supernatural effect) is very powerful. He is a smooth pimp, who gets all the ladies. He has chosen Ryjinn as his bride though to wed when his mission is over. His element is water, which he has full control of, and he has a pet dragon, who must be referred to as "Set". Bulet's power of water as well as his supernatural skill with a Katana protects him from all harm. When he is attacked in any way water shields will appear around him and deflect the attack back to the attackers.

ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL

There should also be a criteria, so no newguys who are on the server for 2 hours can make shit like this ^
    How about you have to be reviewed by other regulars, or voted by everyone, idk

35. Post #75
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    Matthew7434 is a hispanic male of around 13-14 years old. He has medium black hair with brown eyes. He is clad in Diamond Armor that he stole from that one guy who has that power to scream at you and kill you and stuff.

36. Post #76
    October 2010
    10,393 Posts
    Matthew7434 is a hispanic male of around 13-14 years old. He has medium black hair with brown eyes. He is clad in Diamond Armor that he stole from that one guy who has that power to scream at you and kill you and stuff.
    *matthew7434 is a retard who made up a fantasy world

:V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,820 Posts
    Thundersplat is a self righteous faggot who constantly hates on everyone including his own faction and has a lust for raiding even though he sucks at it so much that he lost a raid because of mobs killing him.

Edited:

one with the creepers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    Thundersplat is a self righteous faggot who constantly hates on everyone including his own faction and has a lust for raiding even though he sucks at it so much that he lost a raid because of mobs killing him.

Edited:

one with the creepers
    teach me your creeper ways

39. Post #79

April 2011
    533 Posts

I have the best luck.
    that was the gear for dueling you homo.

edit: ive been checking the other thread for days now wondering why no one has been posting =(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,038 Posts
    Can an admin join right now, we need to put the "animal" in the cage at the zoo, also can someone repair the cage for said animal?

Edited: