1. Post #321
    yeah but question is the quality...

We've had one update from Jeb so far... its been fairly nice. Hopefully this next one is another example of his skills.

2. Post #322
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    yeah but question is the quality...

We've had one update from Jeb so far... its been fairly nice. Hopefully this next one is another example of his skills.
    Guy got engaged not long ago. I think we'll be seeing more companion oriented updates from now on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,321 Posts
    1.2 is going to be a pretty big update though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,597 Posts
    i need to lay off the drugs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    June 2009
    3,640 Posts
    JowPublic will still be running strong. If anyone wants to join the best faction ever made, I'll be available any time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #326
    March 2008
    361 Posts

want me to remake all of ironhorde for shits n giggles?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #327
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    I will be dissolving MEAT in 1.2

as a matter of fact, we lost to caljenn, hacker or no hacker, it was a fair loss and he knew we were there. We were too pathetic to take down that bloody 12 year old, and that is the reason MEAT will no longer exist.
    Y-you realize this map is temporary and we're all just waiting for 1.2... right?

8. Post #328
    IM WEIRD
    September 2007
    1,914 Posts
    I'd love to re-start Iron Legion for 1.2, but I'm a horrible leader.
    I hope it gets remade in 1.2 though.

9. Post #329

April 2011
    533 Posts
    Who built that sweet airship? Because I burnt it down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    March 2008
    361 Posts
    me :(

Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    IM WEIRD
    September 2007
    1,914 Posts
    1.2 is out.
    WAITING ON BUKKIT NOW.

http://www.mojang.com/2012/02/minecraft-1-2-preview/

12. Post #332
    October 2010
    10,378 Posts
    is there a full update list?

also bukkit is officially with Mohjang so it shouldn't be long for bukkit to come out

13. Post #333
    IM WEIRD
    September 2007
    1,914 Posts
    is there a full update list?

also bukkit is officially with Mohjang so it shouldn't be long for bukkit to come out
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Ve...pment_versions

pretty much all of the additions on there.

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    Hold your horses gentlemen. We also need to wait to make sure our essential plugins are updated to the new bukkit/are confirmed to work on the new Bukkit. I guess they did a shit ton of changes and it has a very high chance of breaking old plugins. I'll do my best to keep up with it.

15. Post #335

April 2011
    533 Posts
    So Ryain you didnt claim enough of that tree..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    omg finnaly ffs.. loljk gotta wait another month for plugins to update. kill me now.

17. Post #337
    June 2009
    378 Posts
    Get a load of this asshole.

18. Post #338
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,344 Posts
    1.2 hasn't come out, just a preview. Full version is tomorrow

I think. I haven't been on all day.

19. Post #339
    I want it...
    SO BAD!
    But I wouldn't get anything done... I'd be playing a meaningless video game.

Eh, better than staring at facebook for a few hours.

20. Post #340
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,344 Posts
    So Goose, and anyone else interested in the subject, just a question that's been on my mind for a while...

With the addition of the Bukkit team to Mojang, the Mod API should be very multiplayer friendly. I believe I read once of talks about auto-downloading mods from servers. If that were so, what kinds of mods would you consider adding, if any?

21. Post #341
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    So Goose, and anyone else interested in the subject, just a question that's been on my mind for a while...

With the addition of the Bukkit team to Mojang, the Mod API should be very multiplayer friendly. I believe I read once of talks about auto-downloading mods from servers. If that were so, what kinds of mods would you consider adding, if any?
    Something that would enable naval battles and ships.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11 (list)

22. Post #342
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    And crossbows

please

Also, take a look at this, I only started to realize how high the sky limit was right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Serbia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #343
    October 2010
    10,378 Posts
    those look like resprited pickaxes @ the crossbows
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,344 Posts
    Another mod that'd be cool is the BetterThanWolves mod. Mechanical power n' shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #345

April 2011
    533 Posts
    crossbows suck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #346
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    those look like resprited pickaxes @ the crossbows
    Fine then, more weapons of any kind. Or just add more depth to battles. What do you have in mind?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    October 2010
    10,378 Posts
    I would love something that adds more depth to battle than just, you win if you have more potions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #348
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,811 Posts
    What if a mod was implemented that disables Eyes of Ender from being thrown?
    With the new 'SMP seeds are 0' feature, the Dragon Egg would be limited to people who stumble across it, so a faction couldn't rush to gather the Eyes and enter the End, allowing smaller factions time to prepare and find the Portal.

Edited:

That way, a faction [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]Imperium[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]couldn't zerg rush to the Stronghold and take the Egg without allowing other factions to prepare and find the End Portal.

29. Post #349
    IM WEIRD
    September 2007
    1,914 Posts
    Welp, brb operation.
    Tell me if bukkit updates.

30. Post #350

April 2011
    533 Posts
    With the new 'SMP seeds are 0' feature, the Dragon Egg would be limited to people who stumble across it, so a faction couldn't rush to gather the Eyes and enter the End, allowing smaller factions time to prepare and find the Portal.

Edited:

That way, a faction [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]Imperium[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]couldn't zerg rush to the Stronghold and take the Egg without allowing other factions to prepare and find the End Portal.
    whoa whoa whoa smp seeds are 0 now? no more using a seed map nooooo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Sadly, I'm certain there are more mods that would make giant zeppelins over actual ships.

Given the new height limit though that would actually be more interesting.

32. Post #352
    June 2009
    3,640 Posts
    Zeppelins would cause people to go underground/build towers to the height limit to prevent much damage from bombing.

33. Post #353
    November 2009
    8,956 Posts
    Luftwaffe, anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,751 Posts
    I remember there being one mod that would make all blocks within a certain range flyable. Was that ever ported to SMP?

35. Post #355
    October 2010
    10,378 Posts
    That's what we're talking about, get with the program.

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Zeppelins would cause people to go underground/build towers to the height limit to prevent much damage from bombing.
    By that logic, normal ships would cause people to shy away from building near water.

37. Post #357
    What if he released it for SMP but disabled vertical climb? Wouldn't that at least help the situation unless the people build something on a mountain and float it over?

It could be a rule. Just like lava or water shielding is no okay but still possible to do...

38. Post #358
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    Why are we talking about mods. I just said that I would maybe consider getting the boat mod or whatever. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Edited:

Edited:

There is more than 1 stronghold in a map.

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    5,214 Posts
    I say we get the redstone power mod. Ultimate redstone complexity GO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    I think if nobody is building anything important, and everyone's okay with it, we could update the server to 1.2.3 vanilla, just so we can mess around until bukkit comes out, which I'm sure won't be that long
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)