1. Post #361
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    I think if nobody is building anything important, and everyone's okay with it, we could update the server to 1.2.3 vanilla, just so we can mess around until bukkit comes out, which I'm sure won't be that long
    This.

Edited:

Goose I'm bored and the server is putting me to sleep, please exchange the current map for a new one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #362
    I AM THE 24TH BEST FLOWSTORM PLAYER!!!!!
    November 2010
    285 Posts
    YES BULET I AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION LETS DO IT
    ;_; He molested me until I said it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #363
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,332 Posts
    HAHA NO

(I have no idea what this is about)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,751 Posts
    I think if nobody is building anything important, and everyone's okay with it, we could update the server to 1.2.3 vanilla, just so we can mess around until bukkit comes out, which I'm sure won't be that long
    I'd be down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    October 2010
    10,385 Posts
    I'd be up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #366
    March 2008
    361 Posts
    People stopped caring about current map since we got it.
    Never do a temp map again. Ever

Ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #367
    June 2010
    455 Posts
    Have temp maps but lie and say they are not temp maps so people care.

By the time an update rolls around people will be ready for a reset anyway

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,346 Posts
    People stopped caring about current map since we got it.
    Never do a temp map again. Ever

Ever
    I think the point of temp maps is that people don't care about it because an update is coming...

9. Post #369
    October 2010
    10,385 Posts
    Isn't that what we said about the last temp map...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,813 Posts
    Why are we talking about mods. I just said that I would maybe consider getting the boat mod or whatever. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Edited:

There is more than 1 stronghold in a map.
    Yes, but my point is that people zerg rush the Portal and take the Dragon Egg without giving any other factions a fair chance to get to the End.

11. Post #371
    March 2008
    361 Posts
    It's perfectly fair. The server isn't closed circuit till it's dead. Just be faster than others.

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    backing up the temp map stuff and then putting 1.2.3 vanilla up for a while until everything is ready for the official map. Probably won't be officially ready until sometime next week, I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend.

Also, any admins fuck about and they're deop'd. That goes for this Vanilla map too. You had your fun. I'll be doing some shit but I'm special so suck my goose DICK

Edited:

aight, vanilla 1.2.3 map is up. enjoy nigs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #373
    March 2008
    361 Posts
    I'm special so suck my goose DICK

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #374
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    I'll be doing some shit but I'm special so suck my goose DICK
    Goose admin of the year

15. Post #375
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    Server just got hacked by "MrMango69", he went "hi", "No reply? Rude." "You don't get to play". Then the server crashed, i've got a screenshot if you need it.

16. Post #376
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    Goooooo~

17. Post #377
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    Server just got hacked by "MrMango69", he went "hi", "No reply? Rude." "You don't get to play". Then the server crashed, i've got a screenshot if you need it.
    Whoaly shit we got a pr0 3lit3 hacker in the house

18. Post #378
    March 2008
    361 Posts
    Phoe found that account to be part of a hacked account list and we'll be banning all the accounts on said list.

19. Post #379
    November 2009
    9,056 Posts
    Did you know that most avians have corkscrew-shaped male reproductive organs which they eject from their bodies at excess of 50km/h, and are typically longer than the rest of their bodies?

The more you know!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

20. Post #380
    March 2008
    361 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

21. Post #381
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    Did you know that most avians have corkscrew-shaped male reproductive organs which they eject from their bodies at excess of 50km/h, and are typically longer than the rest of their bodies?

The more you know!
    HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THIS

22. Post #382
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    google? discovery?

23. Post #383
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,346 Posts
    Is the server not up?

24. Post #384
    November 2009
    9,056 Posts
    I used to watch a lot of Discovery Channel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #385
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    Is the server not up?
    Are you not able to read? :C

26. Post #386
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,346 Posts
    Are you not able to read? :C
    No I just don't read things that morons say.

JUST KIDDING LUVS YA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    its back up now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

28. Post #388
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,088 Posts
    >join for the first time
    >"hey hey hey"
    >banned by admin.
    The only server I can connect to today doesn't like me.

29. Post #389

April 2011
    533 Posts
    backing up the temp map stuff and then putting 1.2.3 vanilla up for a while until everything is ready for the official map. Probably won't be officially ready until sometime next week, I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend.

Also, any admins fuck about and they're deop'd. That goes for this Vanilla map too. You had your fun. I'll be doing some shit but I'm special so suck my goose DICK

Edited:

aight, vanilla 1.2.3 map is up. enjoy nigs
    dont lie you will be busy next week too saving the galaxy

30. Post #390
    March 2008
    361 Posts
    Is there a reason we couldn't just use this map for when we get back to normal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #391
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    >join for the first time
    >"hey hey hey"
    >banned by admin.
    The only server I can connect to today doesn't like me.
    hmmm

who done it? And for what reason?

We are currently banning a shit load of hacked accounts soooo, maybe you're just unlucky who knows.

what's your game name BRO

32. Post #392
    March 2008
    361 Posts
    House

Mines

33. Post #393
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    Yeah, i agree, keep this map for the start of next gen so people don't have to start from nothing. AGAIN. besides, there are awesome biomes all over, not like the last map which was OCEAN OCEAN OCEAN LOL MORE OCEAN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

34. Post #394
    IM WEIRD
    September 2007
    1,917 Posts
    Lost 4 diamond picks in 2 days.
    BRING ON NEW MAP.

Edited:

Not really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #395
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    I'll be honest I'm not so sure about keeping this map.

I'd rather have a new one, preferably with a seed that is known for awesome generations around spawn.

For Mir'Vaals and whatnot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #396

April 2011
    533 Posts
    I'll be honest I'm not so sure about keeping this map.

I'd rather have a new one, preferably with a seed that is known for awesome generations around spawn.

For Mir'Vaals and whatnot.
    isnt it possible to just move spawn?

37. Post #397
    October 2010
    10,385 Posts
    no that'd be too easy, it has to be legit or else it doesnt count zertuk jesus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #398
    June 2010
    455 Posts
    How is moving spawn not "legit"

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,332 Posts
    Ugh, I want to play but the game keeps crashing every 10 god damn seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #400
    October 2010
    10,385 Posts
    How is moving spawn not "legit"
    its called sarcasm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)