Wikipedia article here.
    Developer tracker here.

GamersFirst site here.
    APB Reloaded Site here.
    APB Reloaded Blog here.
    APB Reloaded Twitter here.
    APB Reloaded Forums here.
    APB Reloaded Facebook here.

[release]Simple Guides - Various screenshots and images with numbered annotations and such.
    Note: pictures are outdated, but the workings are still generally the same

1)This is your cash multiplier, the game will multiply your handed in cash by this amount
    2) This shows your Notoriety/Prestige
    3) Example of a player increasing their standing with a contact.
    4) This is the standing the players earned from taking part in a mission.
    5) The cash this player currently has.

1) Click this to open the vehicle purchase screen. You can view locked and unlocked vehicles here.
    2) Clicking the X will no longer make the current car your default.
    3) Shows the details of the highlighted (yellow outline) vehicle.
    4) Opens the Vehicle Editor screen for the current highlighted car
    5) Opens the chat window whislt in the editor. Esc to close
    6) Shows the current decal limit on the highlighted vehicle. Depending on your account depends on the amount allowed

1) Used to input various search terms, you can alter what you find with this
    2) Click this to add your own auction.
    3) Shows the High Bid and Buy Price.
    4) Clicking this on a highlighted auction opens a window to view the auction in.
    5) The details of the selected auction

1) Click this to send a message.
    2) Mail telling you of the remaining lease time on weapons/items.
    3) This contains attachments or money sent via mail. This could be player to player or from somewhere like the marketplace or a reward from playing the game
    4) This is used to delete the currently selected mail.

1) This takes you to the page you can buy new clothes from.
    2) Add or remove clothes from your outfit with these buttons.
    3) These keys place clothing above/below another piece of clothing. Their are constraints here, but can be useful.
    4) This shows the details of the seleced clothing, such as gender, faction, rating and such
    5) This button will open the clothing customizer where you can add decals and such to clothing. Only usable with clothing you bought from earning, not the Marketplace (as shown here).
    6) This is the outfit selection. You can add a number of outfits to save, editing when you choose.

1) Decal window, from here you can select which decals you wish to put onto your canvas (3) to edit.
    2) Tools, similar to that of MSPaint or such, use these to manipulate or change the shape of the layers.
    3) The canvas, where you edit your symbol.
    4) Background, simply displays a different coloured background for reference.
    5) Colour palette, colour picker and numerical colour controls.
    6) Layers window shows the layers currently on the page. For layering, top of the window for above, bottom for below.
    7) Effects such as gradients, camouflage and masks. Various others also.

This window is the Ammo window from press F (default) on a Joker Ammo Machine, its pretty basic, buy ammo here.

Opening a contact screen gives you the option to pledge, buy/sell items and even open the Armas Marketplace.

This is the contact tree. It is the order in which you unlock contacts, shown is both Criminal (Red) and Enforcer (Blue) trees.
    This may have only been for informative reasons, but the above screenshots will have hopefully made you eager to try out APB.[/release]

Also check out the APB Database for info on all existing, planned, and tested weapons and mods.

For Facepunch Community:

The largest concentration of Facepunchers is on Facepunch Enforcers Joker (FPEJ). Contact me (MrSomeguy), HHBlackhawk (ZoeyZ443), Capgun, Steven :D (MaximumEnforcing), or Sie-Sveinhund (Svein) for membership. You must be online in order to accept the invitation. We also run a criminal clan (FPCJ), but it is very small and only has 2 active members (Me and Blackhawk). Facepunch Enforcers Obeya is largely dead, and Facepunchers there and elsewhere are mostly scattered about different clans.

Update: Obeya Clan is reborn; Facepunch Enforcement Inc, the leading service of collateral damage and vigilantism, is now open! Contact Mastahamma (Ingrid) or NitronikALT (Nitronik4ever) for invite, NitronikALT (Nitronik4ever) for Male Uniforms

11) High-Contact Standing Reward weapons (Tommy gun, OSMAW, OPGL) can not be purchased in Armas.

12) To add on to number 1 & 5, all Armas Preset weapons have been given a negative attribute guns in the normal game do not have.

Examples:

- Scoped N-Tec has a bigger bloom spread than a normal N-Tec with HS3. It's more accurate at long ranges going full auto, but while moving you won't be able to hit anything. This makes the Scoped N-Tec more situational and a normal N-Tec more versatile.

- OCA Whisper has increased range, but at the same has less of a CQC advantage than free-mod OCAs.

- CSG has less hard damage than a JG. The CSG also has more pellets than a JG, but the pellets do less damage. This means if you're not dead on the center hit you're not gonna do much damage.

- HVR Scout is obvious. Less ammo/damage than a normal HVR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,339 Posts
    Obligatory first post about new thread.

Also it's very neat and way less cluttered, I like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,134 Posts
    Obligatory first post about new thread.

Also it's very neat and way less cluttered, I like it.
    Agreed, but if anyone thinks the anything from the old OP should be added back in, just say so.

Onto the actual thread: Does anyone know if CJ3 works on the OBIR? I've heard CJ3 is bugged and makes the burst time shorter, instead of shortening the time between trigger pulls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,479 Posts
    So I read that it's possible to obtain your character from the beta, but you wouldn't have your items or cars from it.

I can't remember my beta password, but from what I've read it's supposed to be 9 letters long with at least 1 number and 1 capital.

And there's no way to retrieve your old beta password either...

That's why my character didn't show up when I decided to start playing again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    Just got back into after 2 weeks, what the fuck did they do. First match was me and a trainee vs 3 green r+100 with whispers.

6. Post #6
    November 2008
    1,829 Posts
    Add to the op that most facepunchers play on Obeya and Joker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,479 Posts
    Hey Mr. Someguy, do you have a lot of girls clothes?

I would like to get my hands on the Tutu.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,134 Posts
    Hey Mr. Someguy, do you have a lot of girls clothes?

I would like to get my hands on the Tutu.
    Sure, I could get you one of those.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,808 Posts
    Ill trade you one with the flame effects for a few keys, trade me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,134 Posts
    You're in the wrong place, TF2 is over there --> TF2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,798 Posts
    I'll trade you PubStomp Hack Pro X + perm OCA whisper PR2 for your keys + SteamRoller Delxue v4.5

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,641 Posts
    Probably late as fuck, but I go to manually join a district and it says please be aware blah blah blah continuing to manually join this instance will reduce your standing and cash rewards.

Is it like lowered notoriety/prestige? Or is it reduced overall?

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,134 Posts
    It's just Cash and Standing.

Edited:

If you join a district from the 'pictures' screen, you will never get reduced rewards.

14. Post #14
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,479 Posts
    This is going to be a silly question...

If someone puts up a pair of pants on the auction that seems like regular pants and you bid and win on it, will you be able to customize it?

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,134 Posts
    This is going to be a silly question...

If someone puts up a pair of pants on the auction that seems like regular pants and you bid and win on it, will you be able to customize it?
    No, you cannot customise objects from the marketplace.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,061 Posts
    Regarding earlier comment about clothes. I literally have every single clothing item unlocked for chicks, except the preset outfits from the crim boss contacts. So if anyone wants a custom item, mail me ingame (Lyarii) and I'll make you something, if I can. Providing it's not one of the strangely expensive items, I won't charge either!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    March 2011
    1,422 Posts
    Still haven't been invited
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,134 Posts
    Does anyone know if their is any way for Americans to get the RT1 weapons?

Edited:

Still haven't been invited
    What is your name?

19. Post #19
    March 2011
    1,422 Posts

Edited:

What is your name?
    Wisecracks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,190 Posts
    I also have clan invite privileges, might wanna add that.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,409 Posts
    Someguy, put somewhere in the OP that you have to be online to be invited to the clan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

22. Post #22
    November 2010
    5,733 Posts
    A nice guide for fixing out of memory crashes.

If you're playing this game, chances are you have at least 4 GB of RAM in your computer. And you're running it on a 32 bit system. And you're crashing due to being out of memory every 20 minutes. Well fear not! There is a solution, and you can do it yourself!

First, you need to open up Command Prompt in administrator mode. You can just search for "cmd" in your computer, right click it, run as administrator.

Second, you need to type this in: "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072". This will allow your system to allocate 3 gigabytes instead of 2 for gaming and other things, mostly for gaming.

Third, restart your computer and enjoy a mostly crash free APB gaming experience!

Note: this only works if you're on Vista or 7, XP is a much more difficult process and I don't know how to do it, anyway. Also, I wouldn't be very courageous trying this with 3 gigs, but I've heard it works, you just need to change the number up a bit.

Put this in the OP, wouldya
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,288 Posts
    You haven't named the new thread "SouthParkMGT is a hacker"?
    I am.. impressed.
    nvm getting out of here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,339 Posts
    I am.. impressed.
    nvm getting out of here
    Saving that for next thread now.

25. Post #25
    November 2010
    5,733 Posts
    I am.. impressed.
    nvm getting out of here
    You do realize that everyone stopped caring within the first 14 seconds of it being announced, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

26. Post #26
    September 2010
    6,769 Posts
    Really nice OP. Nice job Someguy!

Also, I plan on getting premium and a character slot soon. I think I just fell in love with this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,432 Posts
    Code:
    10:23:20 - APB_IGABF: Adding request cCharacterRequest_1957 with priority 0.00
    10:23:20 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData m_VehicleUse=None APBPawn=cAPBPawn_1053 Controller=None Name= CharacterUID=0
    10:23:20 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData - m_SeatPosition = VehiclePositionIndex_FrontLeft  m_SeatPositionOld = VehiclePositionIndex_MAX
    10:23:20 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData - m_bRouteingToVAP True
    10:23:20 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData m_VehicleUse=cAPBVehicle_953 APBPawn=cAPBPawn_1053 Controller=None Name= CharacterUID=0
    10:23:20 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData - m_bOpenVehicleDoor True
    10:23:20 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData - m_bRouteingToVAP False
    10:23:20 - Log: GolemPart M_Facewear_Piercings_Skate_EarsStudRight_Golem doesn't have a Class ID assigned. Please open it with the Character Tool.
    10:23:20 - APB_Audio: Terminated audio NPC interface 3672028896 for vehicle 3674545264
    10:23:21 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData m_VehicleUse=cAPBVehicle_953 APBPawn=cAPBPawn_1053 Controller=None Name= CharacterUID=0
    10:23:21 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData - m_bOpenVehicleDoor False
    10:23:21 - APB_VehicleUseMinLogging: (cAPBPawn_1053) ChangedVehicleUseData - m_bEjectInitial True
    10:23:21 - Log: GolemPart M_Underwear_Boxers_Athletic_Drawstring_Golem doesn't have a Class ID assigned. Please open it with the Character Tool.
    10:23:21 - Log: Exception handler starts.
    10:23:21 - Log: Main thread is suspended.
    10:23:21 - Log: UE3 memory allocator is unlocked.
    10:23:21 - Log: Memory freed for exception handler.
    10:23:21 - Log: ErrorCode : 0x111BFC06
    10:23:21 - Log: Create minidump.
    10:23:21 - Log: Create internal minidump: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\apb reloaded\Binaries\..\APBGame\Logs\2012.02.03-10.10.39-7148.dmp
    10:23:21 - Log: Create an empty file for the internal minidump.
    10:23:21 - Log: Generate internal minidump with MiniDumpWriteDump.
    10:23:22 - Log: MiniDumpWriteDump for internal minidump succeeded!
    10:23:22 - Log: Generate external dump file name.
    10:23:22 - Log: Create external minidump: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\apb reloaded\Binaries\..\APBGame\Logs\2012.02.03-10.10.39-7148_Catcher.dmp 
    10:23:22 - Log: Copy the exception info to shared memory
    10:23:22 - Log: Wake up APB_Catcher.
    10:23:22 - Log: Wait for APB_Catcher to finish.
    10:23:22 - Log: APB_Catcher succeeded!
    10:23:22 - Log: Creating external minidump succeeded!
    10:23:22 - Log: Get callstack from the external dump.
    10:23:22 - Log: Process mindump file: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\apb reloaded\Binaries\..\APBGame\Logs\2012.02.03-10.10.39-7148_Catcher.dmp
    10:23:22 - Log: kd.exe -z D:\Steam\steamapps\common\apb reloaded\Binaries\..\APBGame\Logs\2012.02.03-10.10.39-7148_Catcher.dmp -y "Lib/Release (Unity Build);Symbols/Release (Unity Build)" -c ".ecxr;.lines -e;k 50;q"
    10:23:22 - Log: Executable not found!
    10:23:22 - Log: RunAppProc failed!
    10:23:22 - Log: ProcessMiniDump failed!
    10:23:22 - Log: Search for callstack text.
    10:23:22 - Log: Callstack text not found.
    10:23:22 - Log: Get GPF description.
    10:23:22 - Log: 
    10:23:22 - Log: Exception: Sending CrashReport callback event...
    10:23:22 - Log: Client crash report
    10:23:22 - Log: Map waterfrontdistrict_master
    10:23:22 - Log: Pawn location 149242.0 145095.0 45.0
    10:23:22 - Log: Exception: Calling HandleError()...
    10:23:22 - Log: === Critical error: ===
    General protection fault!

History: 
    10:23:22 - Log: Log file closed, 03/02/12 11:23:22
    game crashes because of some underwear, that's fucking nice G1, it keeps fucking happening ALL the god damn time.

Edited:

proceed to validate game > 103 files missing... nice one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    June 2011
    284 Posts
    Order from Iceberg Interactive because they sell out of Europe. Took my box about a week to get here and I still got my RT1 Scout!

29. Post #29
    Bold Member
    October 2006
    3,783 Posts
    This OP is 50000% better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

30. Post #30
    September 2010
    6,769 Posts
    I wonder how does the Love Lollipop taste.

Who else got this mission?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,061 Posts
    I'm sure you guys have heard of the Something Lawful clan in APB.. Or at least the Something Awful website. This is what happens when peopel from SA play MMOs... Poor massively. http://www.twitch.tv/massivelytv/b/307350713
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,134 Posts
    Something Lawful? I think I've kicked their asses a few times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Bold Member
    October 2006
    3,783 Posts
    Something Lawful? I think I've kicked their asses a few times.
    The odd thing is their members range from crazy good to really bad. I suppose it's just a forum clan.

34. Post #34
    July 2010
    2,794 Posts
    For some reason you snipped some awesome stuff out the OP I created a while back. No idea why, it's solid content and could bring more players to the game.

[release][h2]MEDIA[/h2]

Example of Symbol Creator

Example of the Car Editor

Example of Character Customization

In early Summer 2010 Realtime Worlds decided they were going to do some PR for the game by getting the community to vote on various options to do with the character creation screen, which would then be translated onto a real life human. It happened, the guy got tattoos, haircuts, new clothes, it was brilliant. It's in 6 stages, and is here:

[/release]

There was some other stuff as well, but it seemed a bit out-dated. This stuff however isn't really that out-dated compared. If you wish to add it to the OP go wild. You can find a pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/umAhuKpv

If you add it to the OP or update the OP with some of this content then PM me here.

Edited:

For some reason you snipped some awesome stuff out the OP I created a while back. No idea why, it's solid content and could bring more players to the game.

[release][h2]MEDIA[/h2]

Example of Symbol Creator

Example of the Car Editor

Example of Character Customization

In early Summer 2010 Realtime Worlds decided they were going to do some PR for the game by getting the community to vote on various options to do with the character creation screen, which would then be translated onto a real life human. It happened, the guy got tattoos, haircuts, new clothes, it was brilliant. It's in 6 stages, and is here:

[/release]

There was some other stuff as well, but it seemed a bit out-dated. This stuff however isn't really that out-dated compared. If you wish to add it to the OP go wild. You can find a pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/umAhuKpv

If you add it to the OP or update the OP with some of this content then PM me here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,134 Posts
    I did so because I felt the old OP was far too cluttered, and wanted to slim it down a lot. So it was decided to only grab the links, guide section, and server statuses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,339 Posts
    Anyone else getting a weird bug where Marksmanship mode just toggles itself off whenever it feels like it? It's kinda put me and Someguy out of action since it severely limits our weapon choice and as soon as any enemies pull out snipers in a semi-open area we're screwed.

I also want to ask how does one screw this up while changing THREAT?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Bold Member
    October 2006
    3,783 Posts
    I did so because I felt the old OP was far too cluttered, and wanted to slim it down a lot. So it was decided to only grab the links, guide section, and server statuses.
    Yes, please keep it simple.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,339 Posts
    I'd say it's pretty damn impressive, myself.

40. Post #40
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,798 Posts
    Some guy purposely crashed into me...

Log: [KaliburK2M] Yell: retard
    Log: [District][Mowe]: get out of here facepunch idiot
    Log: [District][KaliburK2M]: lol were you banned from FP
    Log: [District][Mowe]: oh god instantly about having been banned...so typical of you kalibur. I dont give a shit about fp or bans
    Log: [District][KaliburK2M]: You dont care, thats why you mentioned im from FP after you crashed into me
    Log: [District][KaliburK2M]: and what i dont even know you
    Log: [District][Mowe]: lol
    Log: [District][Mowe]: there has to be meaning in everything for you isnt there. get out of here
    Log: [District][KaliburK2M]: Did you wake up on the wrong side of the dick this morning
    Log: [District][Mowe]: and if anyone thinks FP is not the greatest you must have been banned.
    Log: [District][Mowe]: so dumb
    Log: [District][KaliburK2M]: Mowe more like mad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)