Simple Guides - Various screenshots and images with numbered annotations and such.
Note: pictures are outdated, but the workings are still generally the same
1)This is your cash multiplier, the game will multiply your handed in cash by this amount
2) This shows your Notoriety/Prestige
3) Example of a player increasing their standing with a contact.
4) This is the standing the players earned from taking part in a mission.
5) The cash this player currently has.
1) Click this to open the vehicle purchase screen. You can view locked and unlocked vehicles here.
2) Clicking the X will no longer make the current car your default.
3) Shows the details of the highlighted (yellow outline) vehicle.
4) Opens the Vehicle Editor screen for the current highlighted car
5) Opens the chat window whislt in the editor. Esc to close
6) Shows the current decal limit on the highlighted vehicle. Depending on your account depends on the amount allowed
1) Used to input various search terms, you can alter what you find with this
2) Click this to add your own auction.
3) Shows the High Bid and Buy Price.
4) Clicking this on a highlighted auction opens a window to view the auction in.
5) The details of the selected auction
1) Click this to send a message.
2) Mail telling you of the remaining lease time on weapons/items.
3) This contains attachments or money sent via mail. This could be player to player or from somewhere like the marketplace or a reward from playing the game
4) This is used to delete the currently selected mail.
1) This takes you to the page you can buy new clothes from.
2) Add or remove clothes from your outfit with these buttons.
3) These keys place clothing above/below another piece of clothing. Their are constraints here, but can be useful.
4) This shows the details of the seleced clothing, such as gender, faction, rating and such
5) This button will open the clothing customizer where you can add decals and such to clothing. Only usable with clothing you bought from earning, not the Marketplace (as shown here).
6) This is the outfit selection. You can add a number of outfits to save, editing when you choose.
1) Decal window, from here you can select which decals you wish to put onto your canvas (3) to edit.
2) Tools, similar to that of MSPaint or such, use these to manipulate or change the shape of the layers.
3) The canvas, where you edit your symbol.
4) Background, simply displays a different coloured background for reference.
5) Colour palette, colour picker and numerical colour controls.
6) Layers window shows the layers currently on the page. For layering, top of the window for above, bottom for below.
7) Effects such as gradients, camouflage and masks. Various others also.
This window is the Ammo window from press F (default) on a Joker Ammo Machine, its pretty basic, buy ammo here.
Opening a contact screen gives you the option to pledge, buy/sell items and even open the Armas Marketplace.
This is the contact tree. It is the order in which you unlock contacts, shown is both Criminal (Red) and Enforcer (Blue) trees.
This may have only been for informative reasons, but the above screenshots will have hopefully made you eager to try out APB.