1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    759 Posts
    Ah ok, so it's just not indenting single keys. I'll see what I can do.

Edited:

Fixed

2. Post #162
    September 2010
    6,611 Posts
    Is the Addon central supposed to show only ESP?

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    5,153 Posts
    Pretty sure it's a work in progress
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    January 2011
    2,551 Posts
    Yesss!!
    Code:
    hook.Add( 'entity.spawn', 'NoCreeper - Spawn', function(ent)
      if( ent:GetClass() == "Creeper" ) then
        ent:Remove()
        return false
      end
    end)
    No more dying all the fucking time because of random 'splosions from creepers!

It's not working yet, and only shows addons installed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    5,153 Posts
    Yesss!!
    Code:
    hook.Add( 'entity.spawn', 'NoCreeper - Spawn', function(ent)
      if( ent:GetClass() == "Creeper" ) then
        ent:Remove()
        return false
      end
    end)

It's not working yet, and only shows addons installed.
    Just posted something like that in another thread . You don't need the ent:Remove() by the way, you can just return true to stop the entity from spawning
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    759 Posts
    Yesss!!
    You could, instead of removing the creepers all together, just stop them from exploding.

hook.Add( "entity.explosion", "Stop Creeper Explosions", function( ent, pos, size )
    	if ent:GetClass() == "Creeper" then
    		return false
    	end
    end
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,349 Posts
    It shows installed addons as of now, we are working on rolling out the proper addon central soon.

8. Post #168
    September 2010
    6,611 Posts
    It shows installed addons as of now, we are working on rolling out the proper addon central soon.
    Oh sweet. Was a bit confused since it didn't say WIP or anything on the screen, and then "All" button said 1337. Guess that's a joke or reference that flew over my head.

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    5,153 Posts
    You could, instead of removing the creepers all together, just stop them from exploding.

hook.Add( "entity.explosion", "Stop Creeper Explosions", function( ent, pos, size )
    	if ent:GetClass() == "Creeper" then
    		return false
    	end
    end
    That was actually our first thought, but then we realized people would just put on some armor, make a dark cave and farm gunpowder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    5,153 Posts
    Any expected date for 1.2.4 to be out?

11. Post #171
    January 2011
    2,551 Posts
    The script I posted no longer works. Latest update, running Skyblock 2.1 as the map and creepers DO spawn and they DO explode as well (even though I added in Elspins script too, ALONG with my anti-spawn script)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    5,153 Posts
    The script I posted no longer works. Latest update, running Skyblock 2.1 as the map and creepers DO spawn and they DO explode as well (even though I added in Elspins script too, ALONG with my anti-spawn script)
    It's your script breaking something, sorry. My script is working without error on my server, and it's at the latest update.

13. Post #173
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,516 Posts
    Add math.Floor, math.Ceil, and math.Truncate.

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    759 Posts
    Add math.Floor, math.Ceil, and math.Truncate.
    Code:
    > lua print( math.ceil( 0.2 ) )
    > lua print( math.floor( 0.2 ) )
    Math ceil/floor are in lua by default. And wouldn't flooring the number basically be truncating it? Unless you meant rounding to a specific decimal, which can also be done already.

Code:
    > lua print( math.Round( 0.12345, 2 ) )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    I can't fathom scripting, could someone please code me a mod to remove hunger? or at least make the rate you get hungry at much smaller.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    September 2010
    6,611 Posts
    I can't fathom scripting, could someone please code me a mod to remove hunger? or at least make the rate you get hungry at much smaller.
    Just go look up tutorials. There are literally tons of them, and Lua is not hard. I'm learning it right now, there's no reason you can't too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,118 Posts
    Can you add a function to push a block as if it had been pushed by a piston?
    To make invisible pistons basically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    me
    June 2005
    610 Posts
    I'd use this all the time if it was updated to the newest Minecraft version quicker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #179

June 2010
    77 Posts
    If I were to, say, use hitbox detection so when a player points at something (using a normal minecraft client) and presses the E button, could he open up a menu, where the menu would have several options such as teleporting or giving out items? Would normal client be able to do this? Or would said player need to seperately come here, download the lua version, and then run it?

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,349 Posts
    I'd use this all the time if it was updated to the newest Minecraft version quicker.
    We skipped 1.2.4 and update directly to 1.2.5 today or tomorrow! (which is the official release date anyway)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    759 Posts
    The way we were doing updates was a pain and could take a good few hours of work to merge all of our changes. Stoned said he came up with a way which should hopefully decrease this time so we can get updates out faster.

22. Post #182
    me
    June 2005
    610 Posts
    We skipped 1.2.4 and update directly to 1.2.5 today or tomorrow! (which is the official release date anyway)
    It has just been released today.

The way we were doing updates was a pain and could take a good few hours of work to merge all of our changes. Stoned said he came up with a way which should hopefully decrease this time so we can get updates out faster.
    Awesome.

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,349 Posts
    Well, the Client has been on 1.2.5 for some days now and I finished the Server today.
    Plus I found a way to patch LuaCraft within an hour when the next update comes out, so no more waiting for days.

I also added new hooks and functions:
    Code:
    fire.spread hook (vec)
    player.mouseclick hook (ply, vec / ent, button)
    input.keypress hook (key, state)
    input.mouseclick hook (button, state)
    input.IsMouseDown function (button)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #184

December 2011
    57 Posts
    I really love that the clientside version of this mod comes as a standard windows executable (lol what's cross platform compatibility) and the fact the iRzilla is on the team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    759 Posts

What are you on about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #186

December 2011
    57 Posts

also it's kind of obvious that you're hiding something when you force people to use your own modified launcher rather than just linking them to the files hth (which are located here for anyone who cares)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    759 Posts
    The launcher isnt obfuscated, feel free to decompile it and view the source yourself.

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,349 Posts
    *useless screenshot*
    also it's kind of obvious that you're hiding something when you force people to use your own modified launcher rather than just linking them to the files hth (which are located here for anyone who cares)
    +1 for your capabilities to make a screenshot of the OP
    I don't force people to use our launcher, if you asked howto install it manually we would have told you.

29. Post #189
    July 2009
    7,078 Posts
    I'd like to add something to LuaCraft. Is the source open?

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,349 Posts
    I'd like to add something to LuaCraft. Is the source open?
    Not yet, but we are always looking for new coders! (aka message me)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    5,153 Posts
    Is this just some guy who's mad at one of the team members for proving him wrong about something in another thread? I've never seen someone reach for straws so hard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #192
    January 2010
    272 Posts
    Does redstone work with LuaCraft?
    I imagine this is just minecraft with Lua bindings, but most other custom server softwares don't have redstone!

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,947 Posts
    Does redstone work with LuaCraft?
    I imagine this is just minecraft with Lua bindings, but most other custom server softwares don't have redstone!
    This is a modification on the vanilla minecraft server. Everything that works in vanilla minecraft works in LuaCraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #194
    January 2010
    272 Posts
    This is a modification on the vanilla minecraft server. Everything that works in vanilla minecraft works in LuaCraft.
    Danke sir!

also, you guys should update this:
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Cu...rvers/LuaCraft

looking over this makes it look like some failed minecraft classic plugin, even the referenced links are old

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,349 Posts
    Danke sir!

also, you guys should update this:
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Cu...rvers/LuaCraft

looking over this makes it look like some failed minecraft classic plugin, even the referenced links are old
    Updated that, found no place to put the client though. The MCWiki is a damn mess :x

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,349 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

37. Post #197
    I'm cool because I have a title period
    May 2009
    509 Posts
    Neat !

By the way is it just me or a majority of hooks are broken ?

Something simple like this :

hook.Add("entity.attackedentity", "OnAttacked", function(ent, victim, damage, damagetype)
    if ent == LocalPlayer() then
    victim:AddVelocity(Vector(0,0,10))
    end
    end)
    dosen't work anymore...

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,349 Posts
    Neat !

By the way is it just me or a majority of hooks are broken ?
    Did you try to debug with print? I know that Velocity acts weird.. I'll check it out.

39. Post #199
    I'm cool because I have a title period
    May 2009
    509 Posts
    Velocity works fine...
    I already tried : LocalPlayer():AddVelocity(Vector(0,0,10))
    I flew into the air as excepted.

console.command hook dosen't work anymore
    player.startsneak also dosen't work
    and many more hooks...

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    759 Posts
    The con command hook was changed to client.command to match server.command.

We really need to do some something about documenting hooks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)