1. Post #41
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    Oh KS thread, how I missed you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    4,523 Posts
    Play it when they're not around, easy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #43
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,402 Posts
    Play it when they're not around, easy.
    Hmm, I'll probably have to wait until summer, I don't have a problem with that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    101% Asian
    April 2007
    2,003 Posts
    Or you can just disable the sex scenes

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,282 Posts
    Or you can just disable the sex scenes
    Nudity is still in the game though.

6. Post #46
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,885 Posts
    I understand, but I live in a household with 3 other people, they wouldn't react to me playing a game with hentai in it all that well.
    the sex scenes are like, 5 minutes long.. and there's at least 3 hours of dialogue before any sex occurs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    December 2009
    13,424 Posts
    I'm not really a fan of anime, should I still check this game out?
    I have a strong dislike of anime, but last night I played this for 7 hours straight doing Hanako's arc. I've got to say it has to be one of the most heartwarming things I've experienced, and I'm a cynical bastard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #48
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,394 Posts
    the sex scenes are like, 5 minutes long.. and there's at least 3 hours of dialogue before any sex occurs
    Just like real life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 23Zing Zing x 7Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,885 Posts
    I have a strong dislike of anime, but last night I played this for 7 hours straight doing Hanako's arc. I've got to say it has to be one of the most heartwarming things I've experienced, and I'm a cynical bastard.
    typical first time reaction here, folks

Edited:

Just like real life
    maybe for u

(jk love u babe)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,577 Posts
    NSFW and spoilers
    The sex scenes for all arcs, or atleast, the most prominent ones!
    http://imgur.com/a/jzzkd#0
    Why is there an image of Mutuo

Am I missing a secret homosex arc or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #51
    101% Asian
    April 2007
    2,003 Posts
    Why is there an image of Mutuo

Am I missing a secret homosex arc or something
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,394 Posts
    Mutou is mai waifu

Edited:

maybe for u

(jk love u babe)
    i hate u go die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #53
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,885 Posts
    i hate u go die
    so rude

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,574 Posts
    Hory Shet. So, apparently I've lost the feel that I had after playing the game the first time (possibly the second time) around. :( The only Arcs that gave me feels were Emi's and Lilly's. Hanako comes up at a close second though. Rin didn't really do much for me, and I want to do Shizunes after but I'm kind of not wanting to Mergh...

After that, I'm amping up the storyage and hourage and going for CLANNAD after (50+ hours for the good storyline?, plus, I really dislike the audio quality of the game... the people talking have this annoying hiss in the background), and THAT IS WHAT THE MEGATHREAD IS FOR, WHO'DA THUNK IT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,282 Posts
    Hory Shet. So, apparently I've lost the feel that I had after playing the game the first time (possibly the second time) around. :( The only Arcs that gave me feels were Emi's and Lilly's. Hanako comes up at a close second though. Rin didn't really do much for me, and I want to do Shizunes after but I'm kind of not wanting to Mergh...

After that, I'm amping up the storyage and hourage and going for CLANNAD after (50+ hours for the good storyline?, plus, I really dislike the audio quality of the game... the people talking have this annoying hiss in the background), and THAT IS WHAT THE MEGATHREAD IS FOR, WHO'DA THUNK IT.
    Just going to say, It was really interesting watching you from start to finish, Because you came in curious about the game and now you are well on your way to becoming an otaku.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

16. Post #56
    June 2009
    202 Posts
    Wow, one of my posts got mentioned in the OP, That's surprising.

Hopefully this new thread can stay up. The Megathread wasn't as interesting to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,885 Posts
    Wow, one of my posts got mentioned in the OP, That's surprising.

Hopefully this new thread can stay up. The Megathread wasn't as interesting to me.
    not my op, Banned? put it there last thread

18. Post #58
    June 2009
    202 Posts
    Oh, I didn't notice that. Still surprising though.

19. Post #59
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    10,864 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,394 Posts
    Her face is... weird, nice picture though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #61
    September 2011
    537 Posts

"Where's the blind girl?"

"You called?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,574 Posts
    Just going to say, It was really interesting watching you from start to finish, Because you came in curious about the game and now you are well on your way to becoming an otaku.
    Why thank you. It was a wild, emotional ride, experiencing the ups and downs of characters made by basement dwellers in an attempt to invoke feeling in the consumers. What's an Otaku?

Also, not to sound self absorbed (right word?) feel free to mention me in the OP :P

Also, it's not making me cry anymore, which is making me cry D':
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #63
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    otaku is basically someone with obsessive interests. typically with nerdy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,574 Posts
    AM NOT

idoliketheartstyleandeverythingthatencompassesitli kethestoryandtheartstyleandthe   lolanal   butyeahiloveititssoawesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

25. Post #65
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,765 Posts
    An otaku is a person who is obsessed with anime and stuff like that(which is okay), but wants to shove it into everyone's faces even when they don't really care.

26. Post #66
    December 2009
    13,424 Posts
    In a way, Hanako kind of reminds me of myself in that I spend so much effort shutting out people who try to get to know me except for my small group of friends. It almost felt inspiring to a socially awkward fuck like me. Just how much I could relate to her minus the traumatic childhood combined with all the other feelings I felt made the tears start to build up in my eyes. By the end of her arc I was smiling and I could feel myself wanting to cry still at the same time. Even writing this now I'm starting to get this same feeling again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

27. Post #67
    October 2010
    3,741 Posts
    An otaku is a person who is obsessed with anime and stuff like that(which is okay), but wants to shove it into everyone's faces even when they don't really care.
    I thought weeaboo was someone who forces their habits, while otaku simply doesn't care about other people.

28. Post #68
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    feh all these definitions and shit are pointless. fuck semantics, half of the time the real meaning of these terms has been completely bastardized by the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #69
    June 2010
    3,622 Posts
    I did Emi's arc for my first playthrough... who should I do next?

I thoroughly enjoyed it btw   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,394 Posts
    I'm going to refrain from forcing you to do Lilly's, but Rin/Lilly/Hanako seems to be the general consensus of good arcs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,574 Posts
    I did Emi's arc for my first playthrough... who should I do next?

I thoroughly enjoyed it btw   
    Do Lilly's Arc. It's the best BY FAR. At least, in MY opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,394 Posts
    You're not allowed to have opinions, that is a fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,697 Posts
    You're not allowed to have opinions, that is a fact.
    Well, that's like, your opinion dude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    November 2010
    10,864 Posts
    Lilly is mai waifu, kawaii desu ne ~~ ♥
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,394 Posts
    fuck of cunt shes mien

Also French Vanilla tea is awesome, I got some Rose with French Vanilla after hearing about French Vanilla tea, and it is now my favourite tea flavour (Hot tea anyway)

Edited:

Well, that's like, your opinion dude.
    my opinion is true everyones wrong!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    November 2010
    10,864 Posts
    fuck of cunt shes mien

Also French Vanilla tea is awesome, I got some Rose with French Vanilla after hearing about French Vanilla tea, and it is now my favourite tea flavour (Hot tea anyway)

Edited:

my opinion is true everyones wrong!!
    Green Tea Master Race
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,394 Posts
    Green tea is overrated~
    (It's damn good tbh)

Oh the part where I did wrong last time while trying to get to Hanakos arc was where you decide whether to tell Lilly about your heart, I thought that'd get you into Lilly's arc so it failed me derp   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #78
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    i like iced tea. although for warm teas the barley stuff is not bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events

39. Post #79
    October 2010
    3,741 Posts
    Fuck yeah tea.
    Green tea is overrated~
    (It's damn good tbh)

Oh the part where I did wrong last time while trying to get to Hanakos arc was where you decide whether to tell Lilly about your heart, I thought that'd get you into Lilly's arc so it failed me derp   
       The only difference between Hanako's and Lilly's Act 1 is the last decision if you go to town (Lilly) or library (Hanako).   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    this guy is a bro