The Feral Chicken formerly known as "El Pollo Diablo"
    January 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

2. Post #2242
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    Joined the Darkmoon Blade Covenant on my Ornstein Build. Nothing is more satisfying than being a glowing Ornstein appearing out of nowhere and punishing invaders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #2243
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    Joined the Darkmoon Blade Covenant on my Ornstein Build. Nothing is more satisfying than being a glowing Ornstein appearing out of nowhere and punishing invaders.

All you need now is your Big Brother from another mother and your all set. Now if only you could go on Jolly-Cooperation-Invading...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #2244
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts

All you need now is your Bro and your all set. If only you could go on Jolly-Cooperation-Invading.
    If Co-Op Invasion was possible, I'd totally join up with someone running a Smaugh build and invade the shit out of people.

5. Post #2245
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    If Co-Op Invasion was possible, I'd totally join up with someone running a Smaugh build and invade the shit out of people.
    "Yo dawg, i heard you like Ornstein and Smough, so we put Ornstein and Smough before Ornstein and Smough so you can rage before you can rage!"

Hey, i tried.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

6. Post #2246
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    I always joke that when I invade people as Ornstein I'm giving them a 'sneak preview' of the actual boss. It's pretty hilarious when people send me hatemail but at the same time ask what armor and weapon I'm even using.

7. Post #2247
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    Brilliance.

"YOU DICK, YOU FUCKING KILLED ME YOU INVADING BASTARD! ...What armor is that? Jesus heck what is that?"
    "Your about to find out guy :3"

That sounds so evil yet so good.

Edit: Had a thought. Can the person invading as a darkwraith get invaded while he's invading by a Darkmoon Blade and can both attack the person that the Darkwraith invaded?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2248
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,557 Posts
    Brilliance.

"YOU DICK, YOU FUCKING KILLED ME YOU INVADING BASTARD! ...What armor is that? Jesus heck what is that?"
    "Your about to find out guy :3"

That sounds so evil yet so good.

Edit: Had a thought. Can the person invading as a darkwraith get invaded while he's invading by a Darkmoon Blade and can both attack the person that the Darkwraith invaded?
    You mean, when someone is invading your world as a darkwraith, can someone invade your world too with the mission to kill the invader?

Pretty sure they can't. If someone is invading your world, they are after you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #2249
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    Still, it would be cool enough to have Mini-Ornstein and Smough hanging about the boss door chilling. Even if your only able to fight one of them.

Hey...

...How you doin'? (I really wish i had a capture card or something...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #2250
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    You mean, when someone is invading your world as a darkwraith, can someone invade your world too with the mission to kill the invader?

Pretty sure they can't. If someone is invading your world, they are after you.
    Actually, I invaded someone, and then they got invaded by a Darkwraith. Both counted as Sinners, so I killed both of them and got two souvenirs of reprisals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #2251
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,077 Posts
    Level 65, Just put the lord vessel on the alter. Been protecting my forest, Been raped so many times. Anyway, Where should I go next. Already drained New Londo, Haven't fought the Four Kings but have the Ring to walk there.
    I fought the Capra Demon at level 65, Took 4 hits.... Never went to the depths, went to blighttown via the Valley of the Drakes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

12. Post #2252
    bora: I saved you from seeing my crazy salami nipples
    November 2007
    1,378 Posts
    Might as well go to the depths just to take out Gaping Dragon for kicks.

Or you can get Sword of Artorias and go New Londo.

13. Post #2253
    June 2010
    307 Posts
    Level 65, Just put the lord vessel on the alter. Been protecting my forest, Been raped so many times. Anyway, Where should I go next. Already drained New Londo, Haven't fought the Four Kings but have the Ring to walk there.
    I fought the Capra Demon at level 65, Took 4 hits.... Never went to the depths, went to blighttown via the Valley of the Drakes
    What are you building? What items/spells do you want? The difficulties of the 4 areas are pretty similar, so the rewards are really all that matters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #2254
    September 2008
    1,185 Posts
    Oh my god I keep getting raped by Gwyn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

15. Post #2255
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    587 Posts
    Oh my god I keep getting raped by Gwyn
    Riposte.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

16. Post #2256
    September 2008
    1,185 Posts
    JOLLY CO-OPERATION PREVAILS

Edited:

Yeah I know, but my fingers and brains don't work properly at 2.49 am
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #2257
    November 2011
    7,077 Posts
    Jolly Cooperation, It will always prevail.
    Gonna go help people, Is 65 to high to help people through Ornistine and Smough

18. Post #2258
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    I wish there would be an area based around a desert with wild creatures, hidden temples underground and arabic like cities. With a bright sun and cool heat effects.

It would be an epic dlc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events

19. Post #2259
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    I wish there would be an area based around a desert with wild creatures, hidden temples underground and arabic like cities. With a bright sun and cool heat effects.

It would be an epic dlc.
    Solaire of Astora's wetdream. Sun Everywhere!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #2260
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    456 Posts
    My Bridge Wyvern is glitched right now in Dark Souls. When I drop by at a bonfire, he's still on the pathway of the bridge. but when I approach him he teleports back to the gate where he breathes fire. And then he walks onto the path of the bridge again. Rinse repeat.

21. Post #2261
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,519 Posts
    Why stop at an Arabian Desert Zone? Why not go for a big sprawling humid jungle or bitter Nordic icehole place as well? Could be good for expansion packs (that's right, I said expansion packs, not DLC).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #2262
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,439 Posts

It would be an epic dlc.
    THE SANDWORMS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2263
    November 2011
    7,077 Posts
    I want to see an arena devoted to PvP or Coop Boss fights, Just for fun and souls
    But that might ruin the atmosphere of the game.....

24. Post #2264
    The Feral Chicken formerly known as "El Pollo Diablo"
    January 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

25. Post #2265
    January 2008
    645 Posts
    No way, they can't be serious.

Well at least they're undecided right now about the dlc on consoles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2266
    November 2011
    7,077 Posts
    Well, Can't say I didn't see that coming

27. Post #2267
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,298 Posts
    Misleading much? I hate how media blows this shit out of proportion.

the director of Dark Souls I cannot say right now about whether or not this content will ever be available as DLC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #2268
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    well that sucks no DLC for consoles WTF?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #2269
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,439 Posts
    Here's hoping!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

30. Post #2270
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    I really hope they bring the DLC to consoles. It would suck big time if they where PC exclusive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2271
    bora: I saved you from seeing my crazy salami nipples
    November 2007
    1,378 Posts
    Uncertain, sir.
    It is uncertain that there will be.

32. Post #2272
    Frequent Habbo Hotel player. PM for free furniture
    January 2010
    7,074 Posts
    do you have downs syndrome or something similar

Edited:

well with 3-4 new areas and bosses i'll get it for PC anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2273
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,164 Posts
    I'm definitely not buying this for console, so directly it doesn't anger me, but the console players have been supporting them since the beginning, so I feel for them on this one. Plus I remember buying Demon's Souls and hoping for dlc after I managed to beat it the first time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #2274
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    I agree with Xion, that is a bit of a slap in the face if From Soft dont end up giving DLC to those who have supported them since the first souls game and before. (Armored Core and Kings Field and such).

Thing is, they can bring out that content as free DLC, im sure of it anyway, i hope so anyway too. If i was in a different situlation where my computer wasnt so old and fail now, I wouldnt mind buying Dark Souls again on PC but at this situlation. Im more concerned with DLC for the Console version...

35. Post #2275
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    19,006 Posts
    If some of the new PC content is old cut content, RAM limitations and performance issues could be the reason they were cut in the first place from the console versions.

I agree with Xion, that is a bit of a slap in the face if From Soft dont end up giving DLC to those who have supported them since the first souls game and before. (Armored Core and Kings Field and such).

Thing is, they can bring out that content as free DLC, im sure of it anyway, i hope so anyway too. If i was in a different situlation where my computer wasnt so old and fail now, I wouldnt mind buying Dark Souls again on PC but at this situlation. Im more concerned with DLC for the Console version...
    I wouldn't be so sure. Microsoft doesn't like to give out free DLC, and I doubt they'd want their xbox fans feeling betrayed (instead, both ps3 and xbox fans will feel bad).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2276
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    If some of the new PC content is old cut content, RAM limitations and performance issues could be the reason they were cut in the first place from the console versions.

I wouldn't be so sure. Microsoft doesn't like to give out free DLC, and I doubt they'd want their xbox fans feeling betrayed (instead, both ps3 and xbox fans will feel bad).
    Yeah, i could understand the arguement for having both PS3 and Xbox fans suffer if only one side is getting free DLC. But im pretty sure both companys allow one free DLC item per game.

37. Post #2277
    June 2010
    307 Posts
    wow I'm so fucking hardcore

I summon a dragonbro for a duel right

we bow and shit I start throwing fireballs like a moron and get backzwtabbed

then I see his thing again after a few more duels

summon him

and I use the fuckin BECKON GESTURE

then I won

it was awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

38. Post #2278
    August 2011
    702 Posts
    I'm thinking about buying this game. Is it worth the money?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

39. Post #2279
    June 2010
    307 Posts
    I'm thinking about buying this game. Is it worth the money?
    it's worth double the price
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #2280
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,863 Posts
    Okay, so invaded some dude just before the church because i remade my Silver Knight Boar again just so i can get my things back to give to people. I invade someone who has a phantom. Did an achivement check. Turns out the two arnt newbies so they are fair game. Spot the guy where the Mecha boar is and i hunt him down. His Phantom buddy gets killed off and i get close to the main guy and give him a few slashes with my katana. He drops and thats that over.

He gives me a message straight after. I look it up and its a simple sad face. I message him back saying "Sorry dude, nothing personal just business. A pigs gotta eat somehow". He messages back soon after with "No hard feelings, that was my last humanity".

So... thats +5 to the "Feeling like a dick" stat.

While this is happening. A real invader sneaks in and i wave at him. He comes over and pretty much wipes the floor with me as of right now. I cant roll at all as im a Pig. Not a Flippy Ninja. I get hollowed and i proceed to give a message back to the guy saying "If it makes you feel better, Karma slapped me in the face and i got invaded back".

The guy sends me a message back saying that he is a Brony.

Okay, thats -4 feeling like a dick. I believe that is a good hunt. But i still feel like a dick for wasting his last humanity. But he's taken it well like a legend. And i love the Dark Souls Community for that. I just love how in every other game. You kinda hostile to each other because they are the big enemy and such. But in this, Everyone's your Bro unless otherwise.

And, nothing wrong with Bronys. If thats what you like, Then fair enough. Different Strokes for Different Folks.

Edit: Another quick story, I noticed my server was infected with a Gravelord Servant at the church, yet nothing unusual. I joined in since i never had this happen before. Join in, Noticed a invader in the same world. Fight him one vs one. All fine and dandy. Then the Gravelord Servant jumps in while me and the Invader are fighting, Kills him. Wounds me enough that i decide to run and heal. But but the guy is faster than me. Im about to heal, notice how close he is and decided to try my luck since im going to die anyway.

I swing wildly with my Katana expect to either hit him once before he kills me or hit the wall entirey and i end up stun locking him on the spot and managed to kill him with the bleed out. I think im getting better in PVP.

I should stop typing. But i cant stop sometimes... God damn Dark Souls, why do you give me so many storys to tell?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)