[table="width: 400, align: center"]
What's the filesize for it? I'm thinking about buying it in a minute.
4GB or so
How are you guys preloading? I got my key from GMG and activated it but I can't preload. From sweden btw.
I'm going to be anal hurting a lot if I don't get my retail copy in mail tomorrow.
Slowly convincing my friends to buy this game so I can slaughter them
I don't get what the fuss is about the graphics anyways. It looks just as good/better than it did on consoles.
Only thing that really bothers me about this port is GFWL. I'm hoping I don't run into any problems, but I have been fucked over by GFWL in the past...
So according to SystemRequirements Lab, I can't run this game even at minimum settings.
Dual HD Radeon 5670s
Intel Quad Core i7 Processor 2.67 GHz (Can be overclocked to 3.something)
I would assume that I shouldn't trust SysReqLab this time, eh?
I love games like these. I've had my eye on this since I heard about the PC release coming out. I have been paying attention to the news that has cropped up and I understand this is their first time porting something and they admit there will be some faults. Judging from that posted video though, it doesn't look like the fps is being locked at 30 like they said it was gonna be which is good. Or am I missing something?
Regardless I have heard from countless people this game is awesome and I really don't know what to expect aside from the fact it's a hardcore type of game which happen to be my favorite. Also I'm sure a mod will come out to kill GFWL quickly, as it's been done on quite a lot of PC GFWL titles. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'll definitely get this game if the port is at least playable, I'm just skeptical since this is their first attempt.
I don't have work till 10:30AM tomorrow, I can quite happily stay up and play this at midnight for a little bit :)
Well i found a vpn that works and I'm getting it unlocked in 2 hours, woo.
Also DWGR got nerfed to 25%.
What the fuck they changed it again.
Dark Souls preordered at the last moment, fuck year.
Mine still says it will be released at 7 (which is in two hours here) I'm around Toronto in Ontario.
Back to a 7-8PM EST release. Not gonna complain. ...Wait, fuck. I have D&D tonight!
I'm in the UK and this unlocks in 59 minutes for me :)
also that picture makes me sad.
First of all, I come in peace.
What is with the 'crappiest port ever' fuss that is going on /v/? Dare somebody explain?
I am interested in buying the game for PC. Is it really a crap port or it's false rumors?
I saw that coming from miles away...
Some people are still bitter about the 30 frames per second cap.
You do know that there's one of those for like every game that comes out nowadays right. Its not even out yet
Apparently it changed back 1 hour left for me.
- Game is locked at 30fps, shouldn't be a problem because it was fine on consoles, unless you're whiny and looking for something to complain about.
- Game's frame buffer resolution was locked to 720p (I think), which means it would look blurry if you ran it on higher resolutions. Still not a problem really, and has already been patched by a guy at NeoGAF.
- Game was said by devs when they were in a panic that the performance wouldn't be any better than on consoles, but people who have played it say other wise, with them reporting to have a steady 30fps.
- Game has GFWL. This isn't a port problem, but it's still a problem for some people. It was used to make porting the MP from xbox live easier.
- The game is still the best version out of the PC, Xbox, and PS3. Unless you're going to be fussy you'll still enjoy this game - many have enjoyed the game on consoles and those versions weren't as good as the PC version.
Feel free to quote this for anyone else asking later on.
Here's the resolution fix, released:
Or not. I really should read these things better. That post will be where the links are posted when it is released.
Oh what the fuck I thought this came out on Teusday. IUFASJDHNFIASDF
I just bought it for $40, but once it is released does it bump to $60 or lose some pre-order bonuses or anything? Because my friend has yet to buy it