1. Post #121
    December 2007
    705 Posts
    Would been awesome if I did that after we captured the flag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,604 Posts
    Taiwan loadout done. Now if I could swap this woodland for ERDL, it'll be 110% finished.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #123
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,883 Posts
    T91 looks awesome with VN mags.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    nice house
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    HAI GUYS

im so purty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #126
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,883 Posts
    I have an M15, es ist comfy.

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    you make oakman look old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    I have an M15, es ist comfy.
    yesh and it cost me 40 dosh

9. Post #129
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,883 Posts
    yesh and it cost me 40 dosh
    Mine was $30 on eBay, I thought it was a deal so I pounced. Made an awesome Halloween costume.

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    Mine was $30 on eBay, I thought it was a deal so I pounced. Made an awesome Halloween costume.
    cool, mine was at a military surplus

11. Post #131
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    what uniform does mcjrotc use normally and when they wear mccuus do they wear w00d and d3s

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    what uniform does mcjrotc use normally and when they wear mccuus do they wear w00d and d3s
    all mcjrotc receive woodland digis. Regulars wear digitals or charlies, gunnys and officers wear what regulars and everything else(blues and deltas)

this is dress blues

13. Post #133
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    which uniform is the one you wear regularly on uniform days

14. Post #134
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    wow honestly, this makes me want to switch out for marine jrotc instead of army jrotc, but sadly my city doesn't have a marine jrotc just navy/army

15. Post #135
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    i live right next to 2 major air force bases so i pretty much have to have afjrotc

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,604 Posts
    nice house
    thanks, I like it too

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    which uniform is the one you wear regularly on uniform days
    Everyone not in staff wears digitals or charlies, everyone in staff wears all uniforms, we go by a week basis. 1st week: Digitals 2nd week:Deltas 3rd week:Charlies 4th week:Blues

Staff is made up of officers and gunnys. Gunnys are like the DIs of their respective company's and enforce the rules and regulations.

Edited:

wow honestly, this makes me want to switch out for marine jrotc instead of army jrotc, but sadly my city doesn't have a marine jrotc just navy/army
    army is cool, they shoot more real weapons than us, we get to ride on helicopters, operate and fire M1 Abrams tanks, drive LAVs, fire Browning 50 Cal, and shoot the M16A2 and A4 service rifles, the army from what I am hearing from the army JROTCs they get to use grenades and grenade launchers when they go on base.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    army is cool, they shoot more real weapons than us, we get to ride on helicopters, operate and fire M1 Abrams tanks, drive LAVs, fire Browning 50 Cal, and shoot the M16A2 and A4 service rifles, the army from what I am hearing from the army JROTCs they get to use grenades and grenade launchers when they go on base.
    yeah, no. they don't let a bunch of high school kids do any of that. college ROTC, maybe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #139
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    yeah, no. they don't let a bunch of high school kids do any of that. college ROTC, yes.
    pretty much
    u fool of shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #140
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    pretty much
    u fool of shit
    I was in army JROTC... we never did any of that... we just marched a lot, stood in formation for a long time, did PT on weekends, and sat in the classroom listening to lectures. unless you were on raider team (PT), rifle team (shot air rifles), or drill team (spinning deactivated m1 garands) after school
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,997 Posts
    Making my money back from patches, putting in a lot of hours at work, selling my Tavor for $250 and having enough money in my account to not give a shit means I'll probably be ordering my JGSDF vest soon.

Edited:

I was in army JROTC... we never did any of that... we just marched a lot, stood in formation for a long time, did PT on weekends, and sat in the classroom listening to lectures. unless you were on raider team (PT), rifle team (shot air rifles), or drill team (spinning deactivated m1 garands) after school
    I was in Army JROTC too.

We never did that shit the Marine JROTC guy was talking about.

We got to ride in helicopters, do repelling and see football games and stuff but they never let us fire real weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #142
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    besides marines are gay

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    besides marines are gay
    so says the guy who wanted to know what we wore LOL

Ill show pics if u guys r interested we are suppose to go around either this spring or next spring and I said its from what I heard from the army jrotcs, the mcjrotc i know they got to go tank riding, helicopter riding, and 50 cal shooting for sure, the only thing I am having doubts about is shooting the M16. The information about tanks helicopter and the 50 cal shooting was all from my MI(Marine Instructor) and he is Master Sergeant.

24. Post #144
    December 2009
    13,447 Posts
    so says the guy who wanted to know what we wore LOL
    That's because German is a uniform nerde.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    That's because German is a uniform nerde.
    wat.

26. Post #146
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,754 Posts
    u·ni·form nerd·e   [yoo-nuh-fawrm nherd-e]
    noun
    1.an individual obsessed with military wear, with an alias related to anti air: uniform nerde; a really big faggot uniform nerde.

2.synonym of "GermanAAGun:" the uniform nerde, german, sperged over cadpat

3.faggot; really gay; incredibly stupid: uniform nerdeness; uniformnerdity.

[COLOR=#7b7b7b][/COLOR]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    u·ni·form nerd·e   [yoo-nuh-fawrm nherd-e]
    noun
    1.an individual obsessed with military wear, with an alias related to anti air: uniform nerde; a really big faggot uniform nerde.

2.synonym of "GermanAAGun:" the uniform nerde, german, sperged over cadpat

3.faggot; really gay; incredibly stupid: uniform nerdeness; uniformnerdity.

[COLOR=#7b7b7b][/COLOR]
    okee

28. Post #148
    June 2009
    465 Posts
    Maybe one day it'll be a real loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    i sperged over cadpat?
    when

30. Post #150
    bought a UK riot helmet

was fucking useful and cheap
    would recommend

DOSH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

31. Post #151
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,027 Posts
    GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN LADS!!11!1!!!1!!1!1one!!1eleven
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #152

FEELS LIKE I'M DEFENDING, NOTHING AT ALL
    also rest of the image is generally unexplainable

yes that is a camping stool on my backpack WHAT OF IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

33. Post #153
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,027 Posts
    nice tavor

34. Post #154
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    Maybe one day it'll be a real loadout
    I need some new jungle boots

35. Post #155
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    That's at Anzio Camp. I so want to go there.

36. Post #156
    That's at Anzio Camp. I so want to go there.

copy paste this 10 times

welcome to anzio camp can I take your previously unsore legs

37. Post #157
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    I know Anzio is a fairly big site the player numbers speak for themselves 80-120 players on site. The major problem is that I live in the north east and there's no urban sites anywhere near me

38. Post #158
    June 2009
    465 Posts
    I need some new jungle boots
    You can have mine if I can have the rest of your loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,060 Posts
    The guys i go airsofting with want to go back to Anzio camp. I hope it's soon because it's a fucking awesome site.

I didn't have much fun when i went though because i accidentally led a massive charge across the car park and died after we got pinned down in the middle of it, and the spawn was all the way at the other end of the site

There's nothing wrong with the site though but i just spent 90% of the time i was there walking back up to the spawn point

40. Post #160

FEELS LIKE I'M DEFENDING, NOTHING AT ALL
    also rest of the image is generally unexplainable

yes that is a camping stool on my backpack WHAT OF IT
    DUDE NICE FAH-MISS WAT EFF PEE ESS IS IT?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)