1. Post #41
    June 2010
    1,618 Posts
    I fucking love you bro, you are like those awesome guys that contribute something awesome to the community!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    I started them a long time ago but since i chose the hardest way (not meshing around with the rigged mdoels but try to make them work using rigs instead of cut models) another guy is cuting them and doing in the proper way. Be pacient ^^
    Starchick wanted to explore the option of using ragdolls but I like the split approach better. Gives you more options for visual effects such as gibbing on death. But I guess we should try and find a customizable approach for using them anyway.

I'm currently working on the Leichte Traktor (VK 31)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    I shouldn't have, I'll re-install Garry's Mod and re-install the mods, see if it was something that was conflicting. (I know it's a bit of a Nuclear Approach, but I'd rather it be done first time)

EDIT: Aha! It was Extra's Customizable Weapons! Who'd of thought it?
    Heres something weird...I have Extra Customizable weapons...and i have almost no problems :D

4. Post #44
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Added leichte traktor demo to the repo. Update base too.

5. Post #45

December 2011
    25 Posts
    I started them a long time ago but since i chose the hardest way (not meshing around with the rigged mdoels but try to make them work using rigs instead of cut models) another guy is cuting them and doing in the proper way. Be pacient ^^
    So it will come?

Edit: Nvm didn't look at page 2

6. Post #46
    January 2012
    172 Posts
    This is far by my most favorite addon yet. I've recently came by the server, and I've been enjoying it. I did take notice in the AI AA-APC and the AI Super Turret, and I think it is brilliant. Oh, and not to mention THE WHOLE VEHICLE PACK... just stunning. Thanks a bunch for creating such epicness and sharing it with all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47

December 2011
    38 Posts
    The Little Bird crashes the whole server when it is destroyed.

The Fokker behaves like it is made of helium.

The Leichtrakktor damage tables are way too high for a WWI tank, and it's armoured better the Panther.(It out-damages a T80U and destroys planes in a single shot)

EDIT: Oh, and how do you change gun seats in the Flying Fortress? It's neither shift nor R.

8. Post #48
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    The Little Bird crashes the whole server when it is destroyed.

The Fokker behaves like it is made of helium.

The Leichtrakktor damage tables are way too high for a WWI tank, and it's armoured better the Panther.(It out-damages a T80U and destroys planes in a single shot)

EDIT: Oh, and how do you change gun seats in the Flying Fortress? It's neither shift nor R.
    Weird I tried smashing a little bird yesterday and nothing happened. How was the helicopter shot down? I just started writing down coordinates for the fokker yesterday so it got some parts left to do. The b-17 got stuck in a half-finished state. I'm going to make it the way I want it when I'm done with my current tasks.

Edit:

Yeah I'm still working on the leichtraktor.

Here's a video btw

Edited:

Identified the issue with the AH-6. The fix is on the SVN, official server will get updated tomorrow.

Edited:

Edit:

I've shortened the lock-on distance to 9 000 units down from 20 000 so don't panick when you can't sniper with the homing rockets anymore.

Edit:

Uploaded a tempfix for the fokker while I'm working on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    i know the fokker dr1 model is really too little, i will fix that soon... by the way i made a stupid error wih the viper mk2 model i fixed it, model has now his original textures..

P.s: if you found some cool plane model please send me a pm, to show and i will see with the team if we can take it or not

10. Post #50

August 2010
    33 Posts
    anyone else having problems with the last few updates?

11. Post #51
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    anyone else having problems with the last few updates?
    Yeah been adding some new stuff which seemed to cause some issues. Updating as I discover new ones.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,377 Posts
    I'm very much liking your recent addition of German tanks in the neurotanks part. Just a thought, are you planning to do Russian or American ones from the WWII era?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    I'm very much liking your recent addition of German tanks in the neurotanks part. Just a thought, are you planning to do Russian or American ones from the WWII era?
    Yeah it's on its way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #54

December 2011
    25 Posts
    Yeah it's on its way.
    Since the last update none of my neuro tanks/planes/vehicles/everything works.....
    if i shoot the bullet only goes 1 meter away and if i enter a plane/helicopter everything becomes invisible and when i delete it my camera is on my feet....

15. Post #55
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Since the last update none of my neuro tanks/planes/vehicles/everything works.....
    if i shoot the bullet only goes 1 meter away and if i enter a plane/helicopter everything becomes invisible and when i delete it my camera is on my feet....
    Update everyting and try again. If it's still not working you either installed neurocars or something else thats conflicting.

16. Post #56
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Everything works fine, but I have one camera issue. I made gmod create a new garrysmod folder, so there isn't any toybox stuff. All the svn's are updated, and other than the neuro addons, I only have wire and the military/military 2 addons installed, so there shouldn't be any conflicts. I loaded flatgrass. Then I tried some of the planes, a couple helicopters, and some of the boats. I checked the console and I don't remember getting any errors, and there weren't any error messages when I got into the vehicles. The issue only comes up with the ground vehicles. If you would like I'll take some screenshots and add them.

17. Post #57
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Everything works fine, but I have one camera issue. I made gmod create a new garrysmod folder, so there isn't any toybox stuff. All the svn's are updated, and other than the neuro addons, I only have wire and the military/military 2 addons installed, so there shouldn't be any conflicts. I loaded flatgrass. Then I tried some of the planes, a couple helicopters, and some of the boats. I checked the console and I don't remember getting any errors, and there weren't any error messages when I got into the vehicles. The issue only comes up with the ground vehicles. If you would like I'll take some screenshots and add them.
    It's probably caused by jet_arcadeview 0 and/or Ctrl while inside the ground stuff.

18. Post #58

December 2011
    25 Posts
    Update everyting and try again. If it's still not working you either installed neurocars or something else thats conflicting.
    Already tried it and i deleted all my other things .....

19. Post #59
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Ok, I'm writing down the console commands now. I'll set jet_arcadeview to 1 and see if that works. Thank's for the quick response.

Edit: I started up Gmod and got into the vehicle before I did anything, and there wasn't any issue with the camera. I tried all the vehicles that had issues and they worked. I'm guessing that the 1st person view bug for the panther is just because it is in development.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Ok, I'm writing down the console commands now. I'll set jet_arcadeview to 1 and see if that works. Thank's for the quick response.

Edit: I started up Gmod and got into the vehicle before I did anything, and there wasn't any issue with the camera. I tried all the vehicles that had issues and they worked. I'm guessing that the 1st person view bug for the panther is just because it is in development.
    Yeah the panther was made by Aftokinito partially based on my old M1A1 ragdoll code. We will make a new Panther using the new framework and a sliced up version.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    972 Posts
    Hey Hoffa, just wondering why you didn't have this map http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=90842 in your rotation list. I reckon it would be great for the dm (even has a water bit below for boats)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    !!!!!WARNING!!!!! UPDATE: new v2 plane A-6 2 players can enter the plane and fire missiles or bomb to the ennemy! have fun ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP France Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    January 2010
    1,440 Posts
    I've been pulling my hair out wondering why it won't work on my linux server, it's because of the capitals you guys use. Can you please not use them?

24. Post #64
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    I've been pulling my hair out wondering why it won't work on my linux server, it's because of the capitals you guys use. Can you please not use them?
    what where?

Also update everything

25. Post #65
    January 2010
    1,440 Posts
    what where?

Also update everything
    Capitals in certain lua files, it's really inconsistent what you have capitalised and what you don't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66

December 2011
    25 Posts
    Capitals in certain lua files, it's really inconsistent what you have capitalised and what you don't
    that really sucks.......

27. Post #67
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Not using linux myself so I wasn't aware such issues existed. Rename the files without caps on your local copy, it shouldn't affect the in-game result.

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,993 Posts
    Nice release, i remember how i spent 3-4 hours reading all the posts in the Neuroplanes thread, good work all of you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    September 2008
    313 Posts
    [release][NeuroTanks]
    Added M1A2 ABRAMS. ( finally :D )
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

31. Post #71
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Forgot to mention: You can toggle the tower rotation sound with tank_rotationsound 1 / 0 on the server.

Testing some new camera things on the M1A2. Also made it a bit more playable.

The tower turret requires a second player.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

32. Post #72
    September 2008
    313 Posts
    [release][NeuroTanks]
    Added T-90. (Now you can enjoy epic battle against M1A2 ABRAMS!)
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

33. Post #73
    July 2010
    22 Posts
    thank you hoffa for the server i havent had this much fun with gmod in a long time

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,377 Posts
    For the T-90, GMod crashes every time I attempt to press the use key on it and enter, but you probably know about this already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    February 2012
    3 Posts
    This is the best addon for Garry's Mod by far and if you guys need any 3D models just go to www.turbosquid.com and when you search change the price range from $0 to $0 unless you feel like paying $500 for a model. I'm not sure what file type you need but you can probably change it to what you need with the right software. Not all of the models are great but there are some good ones. Hope this helps even though you probably didn't need any.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    we hvae better website but thank you

37. Post #77
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    Hey I have a question about the Eurofighter Typhoon-2000. Could you make a mouse version so both WASD players and mouse players,like my self,can use this wonderful jet?Thank you :).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Hey I have a question about the Eurofighter Typhoon-2000. Could you make a mouse version so both WASD players and mouse players,like my self,can use this wonderful jet?Thank you :).
    Sure.

Update your repos. Tweaked the M1A2 a bit. You can change ammunition on Reload.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    February 2012
    3 Posts
    I'm not sure if this is possible but just as a suggestion you guys could try to make a missile that you could lock on to a target or spot on the ground.

40. Post #80
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    I'm not sure if this is possible but just as a suggestion you guys could try to make a missile that you could lock on to a target or spot on the ground.
    Try the Hellfire rocket.