1. Post #121
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,190 Posts
    add a pyro gx to this and I'll fucking love you forever.
    I can provide a model ported from Descent 3 if you like.

2. Post #122
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Kinda at firsti download from your old thread non svn, then i downloaded all of the svn here soooo?
    Did you delete all the non svn stuff?

3. Post #123

February 2012
    14 Posts
    no. (yay i think you are on to something!)

4. Post #124

May 2008
    33 Posts
    Hi, I'm having a small issue. My camera seems to be stuck inside under the vehicle looking forward. And I can't move it. Most vehicles are like that. I'm not sure what's wrong. I have installed everything into addons.

Including the Neuro Base.

Thanks.

Edit:
    I can't find any errors in the console either.

5. Post #125
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Hi, I'm having a small issue. My camera seems to be stuck inside under the vehicle looking forward. And I can't move it. Most vehicles are like that. I'm not sure what's wrong. I have installed everything into addons.

Including the Neuro Base.

Thanks.

Edit:
    I can't find any errors in the console either.
    I used to have camera problems, then I pressed my crouch button. Have you tried that?

6. Post #126

May 2008
    33 Posts
    I used to have camera problems, then I pressed my crouch button. Have you tried that?
    Yeah, all of them. Doesn't switch to third person view or anything.

Edit:
    It was WAC, I had WAC installed. I didn't notice the posts on the first page. About the same guy who had the same problem with Extra Customizable Weapons. It was the camera thing. I removed WAC, and it works fine now. Thanks.

7. Post #127
    March 2010
    34 Posts
    Getting some nasty errors with the Cessna 172.

8. Post #128
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    When I shoot the 105mm tank ammo the hit is all over the place. It almost never goes where I'm aiming. For instance I'll shoot right at the ground in front of me and the explosion will be halfway across the map and to my right. Or way ahead of me. My SVNs are up-to-date.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    When I shoot the 105mm tank ammo the hit is all over the place. It almost never goes where I'm aiming. For instance I'll shoot right at the ground in front of me and the explosion will be halfway across the map and to my right. Or way ahead of me. My SVNs are up-to-date.
    Shell deflection. Not up to date on the SVN tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    March 2010
    34 Posts
    Now I am getting an error whenever I start a new game:
    area(1==50462976, 2==9) >== numareas (11): Check if engine -> ResetPVS() was called from ClientSetupVisiblity
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #131

February 2012
    14 Posts
    Did you delete all the non svn stuff?
    No I did not.
    I need an answer!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    January 2008
    70 Posts
    Hoffa: I got a tip to you! If you need help with particels etc, talk to Failure, hes really good at thoes things.

You can finde him here: http://facepunch.com/members/179008-Failure

Also, Really love the mod, would love to see "moving larvas" on the tanks tho!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Hoffa: I got a tip to you! If you need help with particels etc, talk to Failure, hes really good at thoes things.

You can finde him here: http://facepunch.com/members/179008-Failure

Also, Really love the mod, would love to see "moving larvas" on the tanks tho!
    We're working on the track animations :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    March 2012
    2 Posts
    Hello Hoffa1337! I have read about the tank deflection and the errors that come with it, quite obviously, I have this problem too.
    I wonder if you could upload a fixed version to the SVN when you have the time to do so.
    It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

//ssbberggren

15. Post #135
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Hello Hoffa1337! I have read about the tank deflection and the errors that come with it, quite obviously, I have this problem too.
    I wonder if you could upload a fixed version to the SVN when you have the time to do so.
    It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

//ssbberggren
    Yeah going to upload my changes soon. I'm working on a ramming feature too for the tanks.

Edit:

Update your tank checkouts.

16. Post #136
    January 2008
    70 Posts
    Dont know if you take requests, but if you got time and intrest, add a bunch of Army trucks, jeeps and other cool stuff.

17. Post #137
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Dont know if you take requests, but if you got time and intrest, add a bunch of Army trucks, jeeps and other cool stuff.
    The current content is pretty much solely based on requests from the community. Our schedule is pretty busy though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    January 2008
    70 Posts
    The current content is pretty much solely based on requests from the community. Our schedule is pretty busy though.
    Tahts nice! Hope you guys can give it some time when you got time! Also, if you dont minde, can you add an on and off button to the veichels? Would really appreciate it!

19. Post #139
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    To the faggot DDoSing our server:

We don't care shitface. We'll disable the port until you get bored and keep doing so until you feel that you have wasted enough time of your life being angry at a piece of software.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    September 2008
    313 Posts
    [release]NeuroPlanes
    Added Drone Controller tool to send drone to GPS coords. The drone now go to your coords.

Added Arcade mode selection.
    Added Mig-21 Fishbed to test the arcade mode selection.

Arcade mode is toggleable with "jet_arcademode" 0-1.

[/release]

21. Post #141
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Thank you for the MiG-21. Just tried it out and I am liking it so far. I'm assuming it is not complete yet.

22. Post #142
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Thank you for the MiG-21. Just tried it out and I am liking it so far. I'm assuming it is not complete yet.
    Early stages.

23. Post #143
    June 2011
    326 Posts
    The P-51 Mustang is trippy to fly, especially since I use a trackball, lol.

24. Post #144
    [release]NeuroTanks

Added Tiger I to the WW2 tanks.

Smoke

Cannon

[/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2Lua King Lua King x 2 (list)

25. Post #145

February 2012
    14 Posts
    Im still missing many of the planes that are in the picture and i updated all of the svn's
    (no i didnt delete the previous ones.)

26. Post #146
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Im still missing many of the planes that are in the picture and i updated all of the svn's
    (no i didnt delete the previous ones.)
    Delete all non SVN stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,373 Posts
    [release]NeuroPlanes
    Added Drone Controller tool to send drone to GPS coords. The drone now go to your coords.

Added Arcade mode selection.
    Added Mig-21 Fishbed to test the arcade mode selection.

Arcade mode is toggleable with "jet_arcademode" 0-1.

[/release]
    So what exactly is this "Arcade mode"?

28. Post #148
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    So what exactly is this "Arcade mode"?
    Sorry he should have been more descriptive. He started splitting up the old planes and new jets into a framework so all jets can swap between WASD controls and Mouse Look control. However so far the only jet to use this is the Mig-21.

29. Post #149

New features of the Tiger.

I didn't have Sony Vegas downloaded so i rendered with camtasia and that's the crap result.

EDIT:

Tank parts tool fixed and fixed the sahdes of the Tiger I by petition of Beat the Zombie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    April 2011
    1,019 Posts
    Getting some nasty errors with the Cessna 172.

Seems like you forgot neuro base. Try getting it if you don't have it. If you do have it, speak with Hoffa.

31. Post #151

February 2012
    14 Posts
    Delete all non SVN stuff.
    thank you!

32. Post #152
    [release]NeuroTanks

Added a lot of sounds from World of Tanks for the different situations.

Improved the Tiger I with new custom sounds from World of Tanks.

New shell for tanks (for now only the Tiger I), the Armour Piercing shell. This one is like the actual AP shell but without the explosion (The Hoffa's Ap round it's really an APCBC.HE one)

Added new variables for tanks.
    Code:
    ENT.HasCVol = true/false
    for custom thread sound
    Code:
    ENT.TrackSound("")
    the route for the thread sound if HasCVol is true
    Code:
    ENT.TowerStopSound("")
    the route for the turret stop sound
    Code:
    ENT.SoundTower("")
    the route for the turret turning sound

I will make a video soon to show the new things.
    [/release]

33. Post #153
    March 2012
    2 Posts
    Yeah going to upload my changes soon. I'm working on a ramming feature too for the tanks.

Edit:

Update your tank checkouts.
    Thank you Hoffa! Updating right now, gonna update you on the progress later!

EDIT: 2012-24-04 22:19 [GMT]+01:00
    Testing the update

EDIT: 2012-24-04 23:09 [GMT]+01:00
    Update worked perfectly! thanks!

34. Post #154
    January 2010
    2,767 Posts
    Are there any plans on changing the tanks turret mounted MGs so that they function more like an actual MG, and not an automatic shotgun?

35. Post #155
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Are there any plans on changing the tanks turret mounted MGs so that they function more like an actual MG, and not an automatic shotgun?
    no not really. Don't want people to use them as a dead accurate sniper without recoil.

36. Post #156
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    no not really. Don't want people to use them as a dead accurate sniper without recoil.
    Could you make it so that it fires 1 a shot at a higher/same rate of fire with a bit of a spread, so every bullet doesn't hit at the same spot? I'm pretty sure that it can be done with the turret in the tool menu.

37. Post #157
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    Could you make it so that it fires 1 a shot at a higher/same rate of fire with a bit of a spread, so every bullet doesn't hit at the same spot? I'm pretty sure that it can be done with the turret in the tool menu.
    Does it matter really? Does everything has to be made down to the last detail to match real life? Can't we have any aspects that aren't fetched straight from the military?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Does it matter really? Does everything has to be made down to the last detail to match real life? Can't we have any aspects that aren't fetched straight from the military?
    Well, I think that's what Trooper was getting at. I think it is just fine the way it is now. After all, its better having a coaxial than none at all.

39. Post #159
    [release]NeuroTanks

Added the ARL 44

Finished the M26 Pershing (It still needs sound, actually it uses the ones of the tiger)

[/release]

40. Post #160
    June 2011
    326 Posts
    Accidentally bound t to something, finally figured out how to undo it by editing the config file but now I can't get firstperson for any of the planes/vehicles/boats that support it