1. Post #361
    February 2010
    129 Posts

yes I know it's not how it works, I play WoT, but still
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

2. Post #362
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,290 Posts

yes I know it's not how it works, I play WoT, but still
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #363
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    322 Posts
    Add The Leopard 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_2 AND the Challenger 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Challenger_2
    Also, Is it possible to make a pack of modern tanks and APCs Separate. Not trying to be picky. Just some people might want just modern tanks for Machinimas or Etc.

4. Post #364
    Add The Leopard 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_2 AND the Challenger 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Challenger_2
    Also, Is it possible to make a pack of modern tanks and APCs Separate. Not trying to be picky. Just some people might want just modern tanks for Machinimas or Etc.
    Models.

5. Post #365
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    Gave some to Starchick

6. Post #366
    September 2008
    313 Posts
    I downloaded Nirrti's BF2 vehicles' models a long time ago but they are ragdolls and I didn't have time to edit them.
    Now, I have split them in parts to use them with NeuroTanks. :D

LAV-25:

Leopard 2A6:

Challenger 2:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #367
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    322 Posts
    Gave some to Starchick
    See... You got models now.. It would be epic to use them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #368
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    I downloaded Nirrti's BF2 vehicles' models a long time ago but they are ragdolls and I didn't have time to edit them.

LAV-25:

Leopard 2A6:

Challenger 2:
    :D JUST AMAZING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #369
    September 2008
    796 Posts

LAV-25:

Leopard 2A6:

Challenger 2:
    LAV better have proper wheels.

10. Post #370
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,290 Posts
    LAV better have proper wheels.
    It will be rigged as a vehicle later(tm)

11. Post #371
    September 2010
    74 Posts
    I updated the Naval SVN and saw the Yamato stuff

My excitement was so great I felt compelled to post about it here.
    Largest naval artillery ever fitted to a ship...

Also, since posting with a question about the mod seems to be mandatory, how exactly does the "Tank Parts" tool work? I'll click on a tank, it'll change the turret or the gun, and then it won't do anything else unless I use it on a new tank. This can get pretty frustrating considering some of the weapons don't work with some of the turrets.

12. Post #372
    I updated the Naval SVN and saw the Yamato stuff

My excitement was so great I felt compelled to post about it here.
    Largest naval artillery ever fitted to a ship...

Also, since posting with a question about the mod seems to be mandatory, how exactly does the "Tank Parts" tool work? I'll click on a tank, it'll change the turret or the gun, and then it won't do anything else unless I use it on a new tank. This can get pretty frustrating considering some of the weapons don't work with some of the turrets.
    It doesn't work. It was my attempt on doing a tool.

Soon there'll a cooler way to do it.

13. Post #373
    September 2010
    74 Posts
    It doesn't work. It was my attempt on doing a tool.

Soon there'll a cooler way to do it.
    Ah, then I'm not as incompetent as I thought.

Any fancy console commands to manually set tank parts, or are you left to the luck of the spawn?

14. Post #374

December 2011
    25 Posts
    Ah, then I'm not as incompetent as I thought.

Any fancy console commands to manually set tank parts, or are you left to the luck of the spawn?
    maybe something like the plane spawner? if that would be fixed it would be awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #375
    maybe something like the plane spawner? if that would be fixed it would be awesome!
    Hot but not. Much better.

16. Post #376
    April 2012
    24 Posts
    I no I should just be patient but, when is the challenger 2 gona be ready I can't wait for it.

17. Post #377
    I no I should just be patient but, when is the challenger 2 gona be ready I can't wait for it.
    Hoffa and I are pretty busy with irl work.

It's easy to make the entity if you need it right now. I will write a guide when i'm free.

18. Post #378
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #379
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    That's not a chinook. It's a sea knight. This is a chinook though. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=126711 -shameless self advertisement-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #380
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    That's not a chinook. It's a sea knight. This is a chinook though. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=126711 -shameless self advertisement-
    My bad, it was the closest thing I could find.

21. Post #381
    January 2012
    1,563 Posts
    My bad, it was the closest thing I could find.
    In my opinon sea knights look better, not to mention they are built to evac from water.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    we already said it, no flying models without cockpit...

Btw all team members are busy with their lives...so if you have models ready to import work on the code yourself you have everything you need to do it, when your code is ready just give us your code and the model and we will import it in the mod...

You could try to learn a minimum how to cuts model in parts, its not that hard, its the best way to have a model you like in our mods if the team is ok with your model

23. Post #383

August 2010
    33 Posts
    when i fly in a helicopter and get hit by a missle my rotor gets a spaz attack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #384
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    I was wondering if would be possible to add an option to turn fuel usage off. Don't get me wrong, I like the function. But when I'm just messing about in sp with a tank sometimes I run out of fuel at the most inopportune time. Conversely, it would be cool if fuel usage could be added to the jets, helicopters, and boats; again that could be toggled. Also the choice to turn it on and off should be admin only, that way in mp some minge doesn't randomly turn fuel usage off/on. I know you guys are busy with rl and other NeuroTec stuff, so consider this a low priority request.

25. Post #385
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,290 Posts
    I was wondering if would be possible to add an option to turn fuel usage off. Don't get me wrong, I like the function. But when I'm just messing about in sp with a tank sometimes I run out of fuel at the most inopportune time. Conversely, it would be cool if fuel usage could be added to the jets, helicopters, and boats; again that could be toggled. Also the choice to turn it on and off should be admin only, that way in mp some minge doesn't randomly turn fuel usage off/on. I know you guys are busy with rl and other NeuroTec stuff, so consider this a low priority request.
    You do know you got the fuel barrel right?

26. Post #386
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    You do know you got the fuel barrel right?
    Yes I do know about the fuel barrel. I was just wondering if it could be added. Also I get you guys are busy so that's why I said it a low priority request.

27. Post #387
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    How about drop tanks?they could enhance the fuel on a jet/heli,or be incinderery bombs XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #388
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    How about drop tanks?they could enhance the fuel on a jet/heli,or be incinderery bombs XD
    Honestly don't get why this is being disagreed. Could make a drop tank prop (which is a fuel pod on the wings or the bottom of a plane incase you guys didnt know) and then get a method to put it on the plane and when it's on it gives a fuel boost and if you drop it when the tank still has fuel it could work as a bomb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

29. Post #389
    Honestly don't get why this is being disagreed. Could make a drop tank prop (which is a fuel pod on the wings or the bottom of a plane incase you guys didnt know) and then get a method to put it on the plane and when it's on it gives a fuel boost and if you drop it when the tank still has fuel it could work as a bomb.
    If you're that smart do it yourself. We have lifes and as we stated before we're pretty busy right now, that why we disagree.

Btw, I don't know about Hoffa but at least I need to find more motivation to continue doing things on Neuro, pretty stuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #390
    January 2012
    1,563 Posts
    If you're that smart do it yourself. We have lifes and as we stated before we're pretty busy right now, that why we disagree.

Btw, I don't know about Hoffa but at least I need to find more motivation to continue doing things on Neuro, pretty stuck.
    So just because your busy in real life you throw his idea aside, thats kind of messed up, you could always save his idea for later and mess around with it when your not busy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    So just because your busy in real life you throw his idea aside, thats kind of messed up, you could always save his idea for later and mess around with it when your not busy.
    I don't throw it away I just disagree with the idea of doing it right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #392
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,290 Posts
    yeah I started on my new job last week so i've been really busy. I've partially lost my motivation to code right now but I'll get the spark back soon.

33. Post #393
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    Now, I know that you don't feel like doing anything now, but I've got some suggestions for when you come back: Make the planes more varied. They all feel the exact same... The same is true for the missiles and bombs.

Edited:

Also, I've been chatting on the server, and everybody agrees that CSS Realistic should be replaced with Mad Cows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    give me a mediafire link i will do it

35. Post #395
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    For Mad Cows? http://www.mediafire.com/?5din02mq6e2wr I even took out the VGUI Icons so that you don't have to download them from the server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    you did it wrong can't download it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP France Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #397
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    I don't know what went wrong, then. Here's the GMOD link to it.
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=87297

38. Post #398
    December 2011
    65 Posts
    Idea for the NeuroTanks ground units, I found some pretty cool models, and was wondering if it's possible to implement them. The BF2 Jeeps
    www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=127310

If there's anything that needs doing, such as decompiling, or anything like that, give me the parameters on what's needed, and I'll do my best to do them.

39. Post #399
    January 2010
    5,252 Posts
    Does anyone know if this conflicts badly with the Shuttle SEnt or WAC, or if the SVN is broken somehow? Because I recently updated my files from whatever version I had in fall of last year to whatever version was up two weeks ago, and the mod is nigh-unplayable. Some planes are unenterable and others won't fly, and the NPCs do nothing but float in place.

40. Post #400
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,290 Posts
    Does anyone know if this conflicts badly with the Shuttle SEnt or WAC, or if the SVN is broken somehow? Because I recently updated my files from whatever version I had in fall of last year to whatever version was up two weeks ago, and the mod is nigh-unplayable. Some planes are unenterable and others won't fly, and the NPCs do nothing but float in place.
    did you get NeuroBase?