1. Post #441
    I'm on the beta.

The file format is the same and I can import it to Milkshape but each plane is splited in like 30 parts because of how the game works.

There's a lot of damage, mobile parts and effects and everything is splited in it's own model file.

It's going to be a pain to paste all those parts in a model we can use. Will try it.

2. Post #442
    June 2012
    87 Posts
    I try to get IS4 from wot and put into neuro tanks
    everything is ok except gun... why its 90deg?

EDIT: I found problem.. I need to port again guns models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #443
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,268 Posts
    you need to position your tracks too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #444
    June 2012
    87 Posts
    you need to position your tracks too.
    nope - i forget to change tracks model (in pics there is IS7 tracks model - fixed this and gun here photos

7 skins, 4 guns

122mm D-25T
    122mm BL-9
    122mm M-62-T2
    130mm S-70

I can port some tanks to neuro tanks if i found some time:)
    (in the pic there is 2 times BL-9)

also i make new shelltype (APCR ammo) just romal AP with bigger dmg factor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #445

May 2012
    26 Posts
    Hoffa, I really enjoy this mod but theres one problem, the camera is glitched, whenever I enter one of your entities the camera appears below it, therefore I can't see on take off or when in a tank. Any help, I've tried everything from re installing to clearing out my addons folder.

6. Post #446
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,268 Posts
    Hoffa, I really enjoy this mod but theres one problem, the camera is glitched, whenever I enter one of your entities the camera appears below it, therefore I can't see on take off or when in a tank. Any help, I've tried everything from re installing to clearing out my addons folder.
    tried pressing control?

7. Post #447

May 2012
    26 Posts
    I tried that, then it shows the inside of the tank, I dunno id it's just my gmod or something

8. Post #448
    June 2012
    87 Posts
    I tried that, then it shows the inside of the tank, I dunno id it's just my gmod or something
    i had same problem whe I instal WAC addon
    if u have it - uninstall

9. Post #449

May 2012
    26 Posts
    i had same problem whe I instal WAC addon
    if u have it - uninstall
    Which one? The sweps? I have the base and damage system for WAc as well

10. Post #450
    June 2012
    87 Posts
    Which one? The sweps?
    I remove all

BTW i make T54 now... tommorow will be ready:)

11. Post #451

May 2012
    26 Posts
    I remove all

BTW i make T54 now... tommorow will be ready:)
    \
    Thx but it didn't work, deleted all Wac related content.

12. Post #452
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,268 Posts
    \
    Thx but it didn't work, deleted all Wac related content.
    It's more likely caused some clientside addon that affects your camera or view.

13. Post #453
    December 2011
    65 Posts
    It's more likely caused some clientside addon that affects your camera or view.
    Yeah, some third-person view addons, can conflict with the cameras. Just my guess though.

14. Post #454
    June 2012
    87 Posts
    Here is a link for IS4 tank ported from wot by me( _Beckett)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddwr9706a5k9j92

Hoffa if you think that its good put it into svn link:)

15. Post #455
    Here is a link for IS4 tank ported from wot by me( _Beckett)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddwr9706a5k9j92

Hoffa if you think that its good put it into svn link:)
    The smoke is placed incorrectly, the treads too.

Everything else seems to be correct but it doesn't have bodygroups.

Add me on steam and I'll tell you how to fix all the issues.

Apart from that very good job, it's nice to see that anyone else cares about neurotanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #456
    June 2012
    87 Posts
    The smoke is placed incorrectly, the treads too.

Everything else seems to be correct but it doesn't have bodygroups.

Add me on steam and I'll tell you how to fix all the issues.

Apart from that very good job, it's nice to see that anyone else cares about neurotanks.
    I know how to change it (lua) but i dont touch that file:)
    also I forget to put bodygroups... anyway its too bad that there is no armor thicknes
    Maybe there is some way to get ACF armor penetration value and put into neuro tanks.. then in lua there will be how thick armor tanks have

17. Post #457
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,268 Posts
    I know how to change it (lua) but i dont touch that file:)
    also I forget to put bodygroups... anyway its too bad that there is no armor thicknes
    Maybe there is some way to get ACF armor penetration value and put into neuro tanks.. then in lua there will be how thick armor tanks have
    there are three variables for armor thickness that you can specify that makes damage scale appropriately.

here are the default values:
            if( !self.ArmorThicknessFront ) then

self.ArmorThicknessFront = 0.19
                    self.ArmorThicknessRear = 0.1
                    self.ArmorThicknessSide = 0.16

end

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #458
    April 2012
    24 Posts
    I know your busy and all, but when can we expect the next Nuro tank update ( its my favourite Nuro mod) I really want to see what is next to come. Also can you finish the challenger 2 first I'm British and biost to words are tank.

19. Post #459

May 2012
    26 Posts
    Yeah, some third-person view addons, can conflict with the cameras. Just my guess though.
    Now that you mentioned third person, I wonder if its the bail out mod or SCars

20. Post #460
    January 2012
    1,532 Posts
    Now that you mentioned third person, I wonder if its the bail out mod or SCars
    I think its scars that conflicts because it screwed up my neurotec when I installed it.

21. Post #461
    April 2012
    24 Posts
    I think its scars that conflicts because it screwed up my neurotec when I installed it.
    i'v got scars installed and my third person is fine, apart from the fact that it removes my player modles head.

22. Post #462
    September 2008
    313 Posts
    Added Challenger 2 and Leopard 2A6! I know you love them but they are kind of beta because they just use the abrams base code for the moment.

We are busy with our lives, so it hard to get time to code. But this thread is not dead! ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #463
    January 2012
    1,532 Posts
    Added Challenger 2 and Leopard 2A6! I know you love them but they are kind of beta because they just use the abrams base code for the moment.

We are busy with our lives, so it hard to get time to code. But this thread is not dead! ;)
    I love the two new tanks even if they feel like driving a abrams they look awesome.

24. Post #464
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,120 Posts
    Guess who's workin on particle effects bitches

Hellfire, AA missile and flares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 3Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    I love you Vman!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #466
    April 2012
    24 Posts
    Don't know if this is just me, but all the tier X tanks sights are off. I've tried redownloading and reinstalling but I've still got the problem. anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this?

27. Post #467

June 2011
    50 Posts
    i cant spawn the controllable uav. how do i fix it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,120 Posts
    Some new effects i've been working on

Gonna upload a video later today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 3 (list)

29. Post #469
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    Fucking awesome! By the way, VMan, what is your avatar from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,120 Posts
    Fucking awesome! By the way, VMan, what is your avatar from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,120 Posts

gotta get dat boom boom boom
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #472
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,268 Posts
    You are way too good with particle effects
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #473
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,120 Posts
    You are way too good with particle effects
    It'll be even better when I can actually commit to the SVN :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #474
    June 2012
    87 Posts
    BTW M1A2 abrams has 120mm gun not 105 (ingame there is 105)
    As I know M1 Abrams had 105mm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    Well then maybe it's an ma1a1 just named m1a2.

36. Post #476
    July 2010
    168 Posts

gotta get dat boom boom boom
    All of the explosions past 2:10 seem a bit large for the ordinance that was going off...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #477
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,120 Posts
    All of the explosions past 2:10 seem a bit large for the ordinance that was going off...
    The effects aren't properly implemented yet. Since only some of the vehicles have actual particle systems for their explosions, i could only use a few of them to demonstrate what they'd look like. Also if you looked at the annotations you'd see the name of what the particle is supposed to correlate to, in that case it was the particle for bomb explosions.

38. Post #478
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    The effects aren't properly implemented yet. Since only some of the vehicles have actual particle systems for their explosions, i could only use a few of them to demonstrate what they'd look like. Also if you looked at the annotations you'd see the name of what the particle is supposed to correlate to, in that case it was the particle for bomb explosions.
    Oh, my bad. Annotations didn't come up because I watched it here. Still very good quality explosions, and I hope these don't make me lag... (VERY shitty computer)

39. Post #479
    June 2012
    87 Posts
    Well then maybe it's an ma1a1 just named m1a2.
    M1A1 has 120mm gun too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #480
    April 2011
    937 Posts
    God damnit, everyone is better at LUA than me. I can barely make those civie planes D:

Also I'm working on that FONV plane and it WILL BLADY WORK.