1. Post #1
    November 2010
    170 Posts
    [release][/release]

[release][h2]Welcome to PvP Plus![/h2]
    Hey there, and welcome to PvP Plus! We're a new PvP, Survival, Anarchy server. We're relaxed and we love to have fun. Interested? Well then keep on reading![/release]

[release][h2]What we offer:[/h2]
    The PvP Plus staff strives you provide you with the fun-loving environment you need to enjoy Minecraft. Our server is a PvP-Survival-Anarchy server, so you'd better group up to survive the unforgiving wilderness![/release]

[release][h2]Our server is:[/h2]
    - Nearly vanilla! We only use plugins to maintain server performance and to keep out the bad guys!
    - Relaxed! We don't have a ton of rules, and our staff team is compromised of fun-loving dudes - just like you guys! You'll see us in-game with you, playing and having a good time. Of course, if you dwell too close, don't expect any mercy from us...
    - Professional! Though you'll see us paling around with you guys, never will the Staff team abuse its power, and nor will we ignore your complaints or suggestions!
    [/release]

[release][h2]Our rules:[/h2]
    We don't have many, but it's your responsibility to learn them, love them, live them.
    **Griefing is allowed!

1. Do not spam the chat. It's annoying and disruptive.
    2. Respect all players! We know you guys will pal around and tease each other, but taking it too far will result in punishment.
    3. Do not hack! Hacking spoils the fun of the game and shows that you're too much of a newb to play it normally.
    4. Do not ask to be a part of our staff team! Good, trustworthy players will be rewarded with a spot on the team (if they choose to accept the position), not beggars.
    5. No combat logging! Violators will be punished!
    6. Spawn killing is frowned upon! The staff team won't "punish" you, but that's not to say what other vigilantes may do if and when they come after you.[/release]

[release][h2]Server details:[/h2]
    Website: PvP+ Website! (For lack of money for a "real" website.)
    Server IP: pvpplus.servebeer.com or 188.122.90.161 (Special thanks to our wonderful host, fluctishosting.com!)
    Slots: 20
    Need to contact me? Click here to Email me![/release]

[release][h2]Donate:[/h2]
    Due to personal income issues, money is hard. I appreciate any donates for the server, and to ensure you that it is only for the server, the donations will be made through FluctisHosting Group Pay. Of course, I don't plan to leave the members loyal enough to donate hangin'!
    Here are the rewards (aside from all the high-fives that the staff team can dish out) that donors will receive:

$5 - Fifteen Diamond's and a "Donor" tag.
    $10 - Thirty Diamond's and a color-customizable "Donor" tag.
    $15 or above - Forty-five Diamond's and a completely customizable tag, as well as a care package from the staff team!
    Donate here![/release]

[release][h2]The Staff Team:[/h2]
    Head of Staff: This dude manages the server's behind-the-scene details, such as server software and plugins. He also guides the staff team, and manages promotions.

- TechieGee

Administrators: These guys help keep the server running smooth on a higher level. They scout for potential Moderators and help with issues that Moderators cannot handle. Note: due to their trusted status within our ranks, Administrators can punish players at their own discretion.

- Radioactive_V2

Moderators: These dudes are the foot soldiers of the staff team. They are the arm of the administrators. They will make sure "rabble-rousers" visit the jail when need be, and remove bad eggs from the server. Note: to prevent abuse, Moderators must send a notice to the "higher-ups" after issuing a "high-level" punishment, such as a ban.

- MysteryGoo

[/release]

[release][h2]Complaints/Suggestions:[/h2]
    Have a suggestion for the server or complaint about the things we do? Then please reply with your concerns!
    If you'd like to report a player or request a ban appeal, then please send me a Private Message. Failing to do so could result in your report/request being overlooked and missed.[/release]

[release][h2]Testimonials:[/h2]
    Here are some testimonials from our players, and I'll be sure to add any that stand out!
    I am Radioactive and I approve this server. Finally an anarchy server without the bullshit.
    - Radioactive_V2
    I love this server. As you guys know, I play it alot now. Really is a great server, and now my primary one.
    - MysteryGoo
    It's fucking fantastic.
    - Ownage_50
    It's awesome!
    -sir_brodie22
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2010
    170 Posts
    Why is this dumb?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2009
    5,197 Posts
    Since you dont post for 6months. Then you come back to advertise a Minecraft server even though theres a million off them out there just like yours. I dont see your server bringing anything new to the table.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    The Disabled Kid
    Dennab
    February 2011
    4,770 Posts
    I just see a lot of you people complaining about a different anarchy server from 2b2t.

5. Post #5
    November 2010
    170 Posts
    Since you dont post for 6months. Then you come back to advertise a Minecraft server even though theres a million off them out there just like yours. I dont see your server bringing anything new to the table.
    As they say, "Don't fix what's not broken." It's a simple, vanilla, anarchy server and many people enjoy it.

I just see a lot of you people complaining about a different anarchy server from 2b2t.
    What's "2b2t"?