1. Post #1
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    Hello everyone! In this thread we shall have two sides battling each other for control of our 'battlefield'.
    There are two sides:

Red, and Blue.

Red is on the RIGHT side, while
    Blue is on the LEFT side.
    If you would like to join please just add a TEAMCOLORED BUILDING to the map. You can add some starting units too just not too many.
    But please first choose a team to be on, and make that building on that team's side. (Try not to unbalance teams through.) Don't forget to team color your units/buildings.
    ALSO ONE FINAL THING:

Units, and buildings will take resources to make. You can find iron, gold, and any other material you can find underground. The map will be expanded when all resources/space has been taken.

Rules:

1. No overpowered weapons. (Nukes, etc.)
    2. If you are going to add a building or units please stay with the game to command them.
    3. Units have to be teamcolored.
    4. Take things SLOWLY. Buildings won't just get built in one turn, and missiles won't just land across the map all in one turn.
    5. Nothing is immortal. You have the possibility of losing.
    6. Do not control other people's units unless you have their permission.
    7. You do not have unlimited resources please mine for them.
    8. ONLY SAVE YOUR PICTURES AS PNG!
    9. There are only the Red, and Blue team you cannot make your own!
    10. Don't make buildings/units too big.
    11. There is a max of 3 units. You may call in more if you build some sort of house. Remember to follow rule 4!
    12. You cannot start out with a base. Maybe a building, but not a whole base!
    13. Your units can't destroy everything in one shot!

One thing to take note:
    If there is any unsupported ground (Ground that is floating) it will collapse. So remember, you can use that to your advantage, or you can be destroyed by it.

Battlefield:

A few miners begin their rounds. They are on blue team.

2. Post #2
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Declare.

Dr Jenkins has joined the Red Team.

A Ginger man sits down on the red side. The Red team has begun building a mining system

3. Post #3
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts

More mining. The male finds a deposit of iron!

4. Post #4
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    oh christ I didn't read the rules at all, snippety snap

5. Post #5
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    declorz

Edited:

Bunch of Republic's troops are stranded in the middle of the battlefield! They have only 2 light infantrymen, an engineer and a pilot who seems to be the leading officer for the moment. They quickly dig a trench for cover, since they have no idea of their surroundings.
    One of those soldiers needs to be removed. There is a max of 3. Until you build a house or something. Also some teamcoloring would be nice.

6. Post #6
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    One of those soldiers needs to be removed. There is a max of 3. Until you build a house or something. Also some teamcoloring would be nice.
    Let me redo the whole thing. I got carried away.
    Declare.

Edited:

Fixed the terrible contribution.
    Now, 3 Republic's soldiers get deployed to the Red side in order to fight by any Reds side.
    Light infantryman digs a trench while officer pilot and engineer cover him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts

The male keeps mining, and the female figure makes a small hut out of dirt.

*Added Coal as an ore!*

8. Post #8
    July 2008
    1,277 Posts
    Starting to build the Blue HQ

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    249 Posts
    A supply crate bearing the lightning insignia begins its descent. What does it contain? Who sent it?

*I'm going away for a week, feel free to land it and deploy whatever you choose is in there whilst I'm gone.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    August 2008
    2,673 Posts

The mystery care package has landed. Inside were some weapons and a Scout for the blue team.
    After gathering the weapons, the scout has begun his journey to blue base.

11. Post #11
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    A 17 year old man, in a wooden crate. Dropped from 30,000ft...

Declare....

Edited:

Edited:

The Red begin building RHQ. The Ginger guy begins to program a mining robot. and the auto mining machine advances in technology.

12. Post #12
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    5,795 Posts
    Declare.

Another man rises from the crate, and prepares to toss a bomb at the red team.

Edit: Holy hell, The detail in that guy is bad. If he is still around later I'm fixing it.

Edit 2: This made me think of cortex command o_o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Declared.....

The Mining Robot begins mining and the red xenon core it runs on is upgraded. The buildings are improved and construction progressed. The building of the roof on the RHQ reflects a light that the RDC though was a destress signal. As a result they sent an emergency supply kit INCLUDING (But not limited to): Assault Rifles (Namely: FAMAS, Galil, Spas-12.) Explosives (C4, TNT, Dynamite) and a Support Squad of 4. There is also building plans for the RHQ and a Support Beacon with instructions for it to be mounted to the RHQ Aerial.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Lol, Anyone else see the Gold Ore suddenly appear? and the conversation appearing in the sky?!

15. Post #15
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    Duhclare

16. Post #16
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Forest, feel free to advance any of mah crap. And move the supply crate down if ya want <3

17. Post #17
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

Engie unloads the loot as the two other fellers boost up the red HQ (first 3 floors only).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Declared

Edited:

RHQ Is 3/4 Completed. Only the roof to be finished.. Mining bot has hit Gold. The Mine Machine has been 1/2 finished and a trap has been set outside the RHQ Door. Leading to death....

19. Post #19
    March 2011
    832 Posts
    Declare.

3 Tiny Red Soldiers walk out of the RHQ building and cross the bridge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Its UN supported ground not a bridge luckily they aren't still there

21. Post #21
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Declario

Edited:

RHQ Is Finished... Red Team members feel free to work on it as you please.
    A Gold Water Energy Generator is in the process of being implanted.
    The RDF Has picked up the beacon and as a result launched 4 RDISTRESS Missiles. These will take 12 Turns to land.

Red Team. I have PMd you all (As far as I am aware of. With a key...) You may want to use it....

Message on RHQ Radio:
    [RELEASE]
    Lfi Tvmvizgli rhm'g zxgfzoob z tvmvizgli. Rg rh z ylny, gszg droo (lmxv xlnkovgvw) nlev wrivxgob fmwvimvzgs gsv Yofv SvzwJfzigvih zmw wvhgilb gsvn. Gsv ylny, ru wznztvw li wilkkvw droo wvhgilb fh HL R zhp blf zoo gl ovzev rg fmwrhgfiyvw. Gsv nrmrmt ilylg rh zohl wvhrtmvw gl svok gsrh ylny. Lfi nrhhrovh droo hllm yv hgirprmt gsvn. Kivkziv gsv yfmpvi. Dv nfhg yv kilgvxgvw. Ivnvnyvi Ivw nvzmh Yollw. Hl ovg fh hkroo gsvrih...
    [/RELEASE]

22. Post #22
    March 2011
    832 Posts
    Declure. Actually, I'll declare after the next one.

23. Post #23
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    5,795 Posts
    Declario

Edited:

RHQ Is Finished... Red Team members feel free to work on it as you please.
    A Gold Water Energy Generator is in the process of being implanted.
    The RDF Has picked up the beacon and as a result launched 4 RDISTRESS Missiles. These will take 12 Turns to land.

Red Team. I have PMd you all (As far as I am aware of. With a key...) You may want to use it....

Message on RHQ Radio:
    [RELEASE]
    Lfi Tvmvizgli rhm'g zxgfzoob z tvmvizgli. Rg rh z ylny, gszg droo (lmxv xlnkovgvw) nlev wrivxgob fmwvimvzgs gsv Yofv SvzwJfzigvih zmw wvhgilb gsvn. Gsv ylny, ru wznztvw li wilkkvw droo wvhgilb fh HL R zhp blf zoo gl ovzev rg fmwrhgfiyvw. Gsv nrmrmt ilylg rh zohl wvhrtmvw gl svok gsrh ylny. Lfi nrhhrovh droo hllm yv hgirprmt gsvn. Kivkziv gsv yfmpvi. Dv nfhg yv kilgvxgvw. Ivnvnyvi Ivw nvzmh Yollw. Hl ovg fh hkroo gsvrih...
    [/RELEASE]
    We need more blue crew members.

Declare I guess if the guy above is waiting.

24. Post #24
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Declare after those people.

25. Post #25
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Guys, 6 Hours is maximum I can wait. POST ALREADY

26. Post #26
    March 2011
    832 Posts
    Right, Fuck it, Those two twats are either spriting or trolling.

The 3 soldiers move up, and place a pretty damn big mine. To them.

27. Post #27
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts

Ahh fuck it. I'll go back to using my great blob.
    It has the powers of:
    -Emits a toxic gas
    -Can grow tentacles that borrow through, ground, grass, armor, flesh, and etc.

28. Post #28
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    The miners have disappeared...
    Lulwut

29. Post #29
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Yeah I made them. I switched them out.

30. Post #30