Hello everyone! In this thread we shall have two sides battling each other for control of our 'battlefield'.
There are two sides:
Red, and Blue.
Red is on the RIGHT side, while
Blue is on the LEFT side.
If you would like to join please just add a TEAMCOLORED BUILDING to the map. You can add some starting units too just not too many.
But please first choose a team to be on, and make that building on that team's side. (Try not to unbalance teams through.) Don't forget to team color your units/buildings.
ALSO ONE FINAL THING:
Units, and buildings will take resources to make. You can find iron, gold, and any other material you can find underground. The map will be expanded when all resources/space has been taken.
1. No overpowered weapons. (Nukes, etc.)
2. If you are going to add a building or units please stay with the game to command them.
3. Units have to be teamcolored.
4. Take things SLOWLY. Buildings won't just get built in one turn, and missiles won't just land across the map all in one turn.
5. Nothing is immortal. You have the possibility of losing.
6. Do not control other people's units unless you have their permission.
7. You do not have unlimited resources please mine for them.
8. ONLY SAVE YOUR PICTURES AS PNG!
9. There are only the Red, and Blue team you cannot make your own!
10. Don't make buildings/units too big.
11. There is a max of 3 units. You may call in more if you build some sort of house. Remember to follow rule 4!
12. You cannot start out with a base. Maybe a building, but not a whole base!
13. Your units can't destroy everything in one shot!
One thing to take note:
If there is any unsupported ground (Ground that is floating) it will collapse. So remember, you can use that to your advantage, or you can be destroyed by it.
A few miners begin their rounds. They are on blue team.