1. Post #41
    June 2007
    540 Posts
    Take a stack of crackers, and smash it wish a hammer. That stack is now into a pile of little pieces that take up a lot less space than before.

Science.
    But if you use a LAZER HAMMOR, what happens then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,093 Posts
    Does anyone have any papers that she has published, or proof that she actually has the degrees? I'm not going to believe a shit until I get proof.

Seems to me that she's quite the bragger about her supposed degrees too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #43
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,565 Posts
    Wow, just wow. I never thought someone could be such an idiot with such low intelligence.

Y'know where the towers went?

Everywhere in the surrounding square kilometer. That's why ground zero had minimal rubble.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #44
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    Princess Diana did 9/11 give me money please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts
    see what really happened it that the force of the word "WHAT" I yelled reading this was so powerful it went back in time and created a black hole inside the towers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    February 2011
    564 Posts
    Princess Diana did 9/11 give me money please
    You moron, it was a teenager after listening to Marilyn Manson and playing Violent Video Games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

8. Post #48
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,931 Posts
    I would love to have a conversation with people like this just to prove how ass-backwards their information is.

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    520 Posts
    People like this discredit and make any alternative theories look crazy to what happened those 3 buildings. All of this about "lasers" is nonsense, I've looked at alot of footage of the towers collapsing from different angles and you see the "spire" falling. What's also in all the footage however is evidence of controlled demolition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    January 2012
    712 Posts
    People like this discredit and make any alternative theories look crazy to what happened those 3 buildings. All of this about "lasers" is nonsense, I've looked at alot of footage of the towers collapsing from different angles and you see the "spire" falling. What's also in all the footage however is evidence of controlled demolition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    520 Posts
    And further proves my point, all this supposed to be done by "Al Qaeda" from some cave while all 3 towers were brought down by controlled demolition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    December 2009
    628 Posts
    "How I define Directed Energy Weapons is energy that is directed, and used as a weapon"
    So... Basically any weapon ever. Kinetic energy anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 7 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    what

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,807 Posts
    Having the towers vaporized by lasers or just having a plane crashing into them?
    Fuck you guys, I'm going with the goddamn lasers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    October 2007
    673 Posts
    The fact that it looks a bit like a controlled demolition does not provide evidence for anything. How do you know that controlled demolitions don't look like collapses caused by aeroplanes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    11,768 Posts
    Y'know, if we have death lasers that are used to disentigrate our own buildings, killing numerous people in the process, then why the hell haven't we used them to take care of our little problems in places such as, I dunno...

Iran
    Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Cuba
    North Korea
    And just about every other country that hates us?

Conspiracy theororists. Fuck 'em.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,181 Posts
    And just about every other country that hates us?
    The whole world ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Dennab
    September 2011
    1,790 Posts
    Maybe the "jumpers" were jumping out and trying to take their burning, singed clothes off caused by a plane carrying thousands of gallons of fuel exploding on the floor above you creating a huge fucking fireball?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,992 Posts
    We need to send conspiracy theorists to mental hospitals.

That'd scare the living shit out of them thinking it's New World Order or something.

But also we wouldn't have to listen to their batshit insane things anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,566 Posts
    guys

hey

hey guys li-

GUYS LISTEN

what if

get this

what if the towers were

GET THIS

what if they were brought down by JETS

yeah, huge JETS

crazy right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #61

August 2011
    772 Posts
    Out of interest, what is Dr Wood's area of study? I'm skeptical of her qualifications.
    Moronology
    The study of being a completely dumb bitch.

22. Post #62
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,002 Posts
    Maybe the "jumpers" were jumping out and trying to take their burning, singed clothes off caused by a plane carrying thousands of gallons of fuel exploding on the floor above you creating a huge fucking fireball?
    There were a variety of things that happened. The reasons for people jumping range and vary.

It's believed that a few of the Jumpers perhaps didn't intend to jump. There are images and video of people on the upper floors breaking windows and hanging out stacked ontop of one another, gripping the sides of the building for air as the smoke and heat rises throughout the building. Some could have tripped or lost their grip and fell, some could have been pushed out by accident or desperation.

As far as anyone knows no one jumped out of the tower because their clothes were burning or they themselves were actually on fire (although this happened in quite a few instances to others, none of the Jumpers were observed to actually be 'on fire') rather they were subjected to intense heat and smoke, so much so that they would rather have jumped that be baked alive in what was essentially a hundred story chimney.

Some people did strip their clothes though, took off shirts and suits to try and keep themselves cool, some of the Jumpers lost them on the way down, although probably unintentionally.

This call is an example of the horrible conditions they were subjected to inside the towers.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

23. Post #63
    August 2010
    1,447 Posts
    "It may be, she suggests, that they are in a reflexive reaction against a pain comparable to that experienced by inadvertently placing one’s hand on a hot burner"
    nono taking clothes off isn't a reflex comparable to pulling your hand away from something, which you do without thinking about it. even the tiniest things she says are crazy.

24. Post #64
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,002 Posts
    Obligatory Parody.

UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DEATH STAR ATTACK

We’ve all heard the “official conspiracy theory” of the Death Star attack. We all know about Luke Skywalker and his ragtag bunch of rebels, how they mounted a foolhardy attack on the most powerful, well-defended battle station ever built. And we’ve all seen the video over, and over, and over, of the one-in-a-million shot that resulted in a massive chain reaction that not just damaged, but completely obliterated that massive technological wonder.

Like many Americans, I was fed this story when I was growing up. But as I watched the video, I began to realize that all was not as it seemed. And the more I questioned the official story, the deeper into the rabbit hole I went.

Presented here are some of the results of my soul-searching regarding this painful event. Like many citizens, I have many questions that I would like answered: was the mighty Imperial government really too incompetent to prevent a handful of untrained nerf-herders from destroying one of their most prized assets? Or are they hiding something from us? Who was really behind the attack? Why did they want the Death Star destroyed? No matter what the answers, we have a problem.

Below is a summary of my book, Uncomfortable Questions: An Analysis of the Death Star Attack, which presents compelling evidence that we all may be the victims of a fraud of immense proportions.

Uncomfortable Questions about the Death Star Attack

1) Why were a handful of rebel fighters able to penetrate the defenses of a battle station that had the capability of destroying an entire planet and the defenses to ward off several fleets of battle ships?

2) Why did Grand Moff Tarkin refuse to deploy the station’s large fleet of TIE Fighters until it was too late? Was he acting on orders from somebody to not shoot down the rebel attack force? If so, who, and why?

3) Why was the rebel pilot who supposedly destroyed the Death Star reported to be on the Death Star days, maybe hours, prior to its destruction? Why was he allowed to escape, and why were several individuals dressed in Stormtrooper uniforms seen helping him?

4) Why has there not been an investigation into allegations that Darth Vader, the second-ranking member of the Imperial Government, is in fact the father of the pilot who allegedly destroyed the Death Star?

5) Why did Lord Vader decide to break all protocols and personally pilot a lightly armored TIE Fighter? Conveniently, this placed Lord Vader outside of the Death Star when it was destroyed, where he was also conveniently able to escape from a large-sized rebel fleet that had just routed the Imperial forces. Why would Lord Vader, one of the highest ranking members of the Imperial Government, suddenly decide to fly away from the Death Star in the middle of a battle? Did he know something that the rest of the Imperial Navy didn’t?

6) How could any pilot shoot a missile into a 2 meter-wide exhaust port, let alone a pilot with no formal training, whose only claim to fame was his ability to “bullseye womprats” on Tatooine? This shot, according to one pilot, would be “impossible, even for a computer.” Yet, according to additional evidence, the pilot who allegedly fired the missile turned off his targeting computer when he was supposedly firing the shot that destroyed the Death Star. Why have these discrepancies never been investigated, let alone explained?

7) Why has their been no investigation into evidence that the droids who provided the rebels with the Death Star plans were once owned by none other than Lord Vader himself, and were found, conveniently, by the pilot who destroyed the Death Star, and who is also believed to be Lord Vader’s son? Evidence also shows that the droids were brought to one Ben Kenobi, who, records indicate, was Darth Vader’s teacher many years earlier! Are all these personal connections between the conspirators and a key figure in the Imperial government supposed to be coincidences?

8) How could a single missile destroy a battle station the size of a moon? No records, anywhere, show that any battle station or capital ship has ever been destroyed by a single missile. Furthermore, analysis of the tape of the last moments of the Death Star show numerous small explosions along its surface, prior to it exploding completely! Why does all evidence indicate that strategically placed explosives, not a single missile, is what destroyed the Death Star?

MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 25Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,992 Posts
    guys

hey

hey guys li-

GUYS LISTEN

what if

get this

what if the towers were

GET THIS

what if they were brought down by JETS

yeah, huge JETS

crazy right
    Pics or it didn't happen

26. Post #66
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,009 Posts
    The sad thing is that that DOES make sense, and more sense than every 9/11 conspiracy combined. Also technically speaking the Death Star's destruction more or less was an "inside job" since afterward the emperor said that "everything went as forseen".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,987 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 27 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    737 Posts
    Does anyone have any papers that she has published, or proof that she actually has the degrees? I'm not going to believe a shit until I get proof.

Seems to me that she's quite the bragger about her supposed degrees too.
    Well I did see the degrees, but then they dematerialized, but I swear they did exist!

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,228 Posts
    Wasn't this loony moron's bullshit debunked ages ago, along with every single other bullshit claim made by conspiracy theorists about 9/11?

Edited:

Oh wait, she's published a book about it and is looking to squeeze money from idiots and the morbidly curious, that's why it's surfaced again.

30. Post #70
    March 2007
    604 Posts
    I once had a several hour long argument over facebook with someone who believes judy woods. Never again.

31. Post #71
    MyBigBoner.com
    March 2009
    4,620 Posts
    Guys, what if we are seeing a projected virtual reality (Fallout 3) where WTC collapse glitched ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 India Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    December 2011
    181 Posts
    I think I drooled a bit...

33. Post #73
    Chase827's Bitch
    January 2012
    4,226 Posts
    /facepalm

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    520 Posts
    The fact that it looks a bit like a controlled demolition does not provide evidence for anything. How do you know that controlled demolitions don't look like collapses caused by aeroplanes?
    Well take a look at the collapse videos for yourself, there are alot of them stabilized and detailed on this channel.
    Take a look at the 9/11 coincidences videos too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

35. Post #75
    Well take a look at the collapse videos for yourself, there are alot of them stabilized and detailed on this channel.
    Take a look at the 9/11 coincidences videos too.
    this is the second result on google when you search for "list of steel buildings destroyed by fire"

here I'll fucking quote it for you posted:
    Conspiracy Theorists bring up the fact that the towers were the first steel high rises to fall from fire in history. The fact is the towers had other firsts that day they never seem to include.

There were a lot of firsts for the WTC. In all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever been hit with a plane traveling 500 miles an hour and had its fire proofing removed from its trusses. In all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever had its steel columns which hold lateral load sheared off by a 767. In all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever been a building which had its vertical load bearing columns in its core removed by an airliner. For Building 7, in all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever been left for 6-7 hours with its bottom floors on fire with structural damage from another building collapse. Not the Madrid/Windsor tower did not have almost 40 stories of load on its supports after being hit by another building which left a 20 story gash. The Madrid tower lost portions of its steel frame from the fire. Windsor's central core was steel reinforced concrete. In all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever been without some fire fighters fighting the fires.

I could go on with the "Firsts" but you get the drift. The statement that the WTC buildings were the first high-rise buildings to collapse from fire is deceptive because it purposely doesn't take those factors into account.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    October 2011
    16 Posts
    Found her degrees:
    Trollology
    Pretending to believe your own ideas without a flicker of doubt in your face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #77
    February 2011
    386 Posts
    And further proves my point, all this supposed to be done by "Al Qaeda" from some cave while all 3 towers were brought down by controlled demolition.
    Gee, looks like we have a new theory!!

Edited:

Keep Em' Comin!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,002 Posts
    And further proves my point, the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were supposed to be done by the "Air Force" from America while two cities were destroyed by controlled demolition.

This theater was DIRECTLY BELOW where the "bomb" supposedly went off! HOW DID IT SURVIVE?

Obviously a conspiracy. Who are they protecting? What are they trying to hide?

WAKE UP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

39. Post #79
    Facepunch armorer
    February 2010
    3,978 Posts
    Fuck, I thought my agents mindwiped everyone who found out. Next thing you know the public is going to learn I shot Kennedy, and that the bermuda triangle is just where go to steal shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Can we direct some fucking energy weapons at her house?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)