1. Post #801
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    349 Posts
    Paypal is limited to 2 accounts as well I'm pretty sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

2. Post #802

July 2012
    67 Posts
    But how...? Did you use multiple email addresses? What is the trick? I did googling and everyone I read that uses paypal has the same problem - 2 account limit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #803
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    349 Posts
    Did you use multiple email addresses? What is the trick?
    No, I have only one paypal account, no trick at all

4. Post #804

July 2012
    67 Posts

Edited:

anyone know how to get premium with multiple idle accounts? paypal only allows 2.

"Sorry your last action could not be completed
    If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

Edited:

Figured out why it kept saying 'your last action could not be completed'...sucessful on 2 accounts, now its the same error as last time. It wont let me use more than 2 accounts.

5. Post #805

August 2012
    25 Posts
    Is there any way to easily trade items between characters as i have got lots of items on one account which is not my main and i wanna transfer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #806

July 2012
    67 Posts
    Every time I try to make my idle accounts premium, it says an unexpected error has occurred and to contact steam support.

So apparently you can only have one or 2 idle accounts now? :\

7. Post #807

May 2009
    41 Posts
    uh... just use entropay. You can make tons of virtual CC's and upgrade each account that way.

8. Post #808
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    349 Posts
    maybe you've got an unverified paypal account?

9. Post #809
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,944 Posts
    It says that it can't launch steam because it is not in a written folder for my alt steam folders. What do I do?

Also, I entered my API key and the log still doesn't show anything, but TF2B shows drops coming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #810
    June 2008
    4 Posts
    Two things about paypal & steam :
    1 - verified paypal
    2 - have money on the paypal account, if you got money on it and not just using paypal as a visa payement it will work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #811

July 2012
    67 Posts
    I've been trying to use the program tf2idle. It worked but now when I run it, it wants a decryption key? What do I do?

12. Post #812

July 2012
    10 Posts
    Lol, 5 euro per account. 5 euros is about 4 keys on the market.
    You get 1 ref from 1 account in two weeks. Current rate for keys is 2.66 ref. So, you need about 20 weeks/4-5 months to pay back your investments.
    Is farming still interesting business?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

13. Post #813

July 2012
    21 Posts
    You get 1 ref from 1 account in two weeks. Current rate for keys is 2.66 ref. So, you need about 20 weeks/4-5 months to pay back your investments.
    It's also possible he farms them to 5 or so refined and sells the games he gets after buying something for 30 cents in the manco store.

14. Post #814
    August 2012
    17 Posts
    I don't know how to thanks you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Egypt Show Events

15. Post #815

July 2012
    10 Posts
    And second.
    I have a message for all farmers.

DON'T OPEN CRATES!

When you open crate, you are taking key off the market and will create a shortage of these on the market. So, more creates you are open, more price on keys will be. 2-3 month ago price was about 2.33, now is 2.66, it could be 3 in three month .

The second reason is that you have no guarantees to uncrate unusual that worth more 4 buds, but you need about 4 buds to uncrate 1 (1 chance of 100, 100 keys - 4 buds). Most of unususal worth much less than 4 buds.

I urge to buy buds, unusuals, bills, maxes, whatever you want, JUST DO NOT OPEN THE CRATES.
    It will be better for all.

Sorry for my english, it might be wrong sometimes.

16. Post #816
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    349 Posts
    For 5 euros, you can buy 3 Gift Wraps, and a dirty rocket jumper/cheap paint/whatever you want.
    Gift Wrap: 3 ref
    So you basically pay 5 (6.25$) for 9.33 ref which is around 4.5$, you can also sell professor speks which comes with a premium update for 1.33 ref making it 10.66 ref/almost 5$, all you need now is 3 ref to pay the rest, so no, i don't need 20 weeks, 5 is fairly enough.
    Also i usually wait for the free account to have around 8 ref/taunts worth around that

17. Post #817

July 2012
    10 Posts
    Also i usually wait for the free account to have around 8 ref/taunts worth around that
    Okay, i agree, except last one sentense - if you don't make it premium, you loses chances to get such items like hats, paints and so on, it may decrease time on week or two for each account.

18. Post #818
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    349 Posts
    Okay, i agree, except last one sentense - if you don't make it premium, you loses chances to get such items like hats, paints and so on, it may decrease time on week or two for each account.
    free accounts have a (pretty high) chance of tool drop, such as paint, tag or decal tool, you can also get taunts (chance for that is a bit lower) and salvaged crates (chance for a salvaged crate drop is as low as on a premium account)

19. Post #819

July 2012
    67 Posts
    I've been trying to use the program tf2idle. It worked but now when I run it, it wants a decryption key? What do I do?

20. Post #820

July 2012
    67 Posts
    Looks like I'll need to do all the settings for every account again...sigh. i dont know the stupid key.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #821
    April 2005
    15 Posts
    You know, a person, that would not know what's going on in this thread might think, everyone went bonkers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #822

July 2012
    67 Posts

Edited:

Okay, found out how to turn it off...but now all my settings and accounts are gone...starting to really hate this program -.-. every single day there is a new issue.

23. Post #823

August 2012
    25 Posts
    is there any way to trade all the items in the idle accounts to our main ones?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #824
    June 2008
    4 Posts
    For my part , i usually, put 5$ on an account for sale period, i gift the game i want to my main and with the little cents left i buy a crappy weap. No money lost since i would have buy the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

25. Post #825

May 2009
    41 Posts

Edited:

Okay, found out how to turn it off...but now all my settings and accounts are gone...starting to really hate this program -.-. every single day there is a new issue.
    This program isn't supposed to make all the problems go away. It just makes it easy to manage multiple accounts and add more vs making a crap ton of batch files.

If you can't handle this, you should learn some other basic computer skills and come back to this at a later time. This really is not that difficult. All the problems you've had most people here know the solution as soon as they see the problem.

Edited:

is there any way to trade all the items in the idle accounts to our main ones?
    Yea. Launch steam via sandboxie (or on tf2idle) and launch your main and trade with the two accounts on the same PC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #826

July 2012
    67 Posts
    This program isn't supposed to make all the problems go away. It just makes it easy to manage multiple accounts and add more vs making a crap ton of batch files.

If you can't handle this, you should learn some other basic computer skills and come back to this at a later time. This really is not that difficult. All the problems you've had most people here know the solution as soon as they see the problem.

Edited:

Yea. Launch steam via sandboxie (or on tf2idle) and launch your main and trade with the two accounts on the same PC.

If your so confident, then how did it encrypt itself? I never even clicked on settings before, nor would I even turn this setting on. Just because I don't sit on this thread all day and can't build my own PC, doesn't mean I don't know "basic computer skills." Heck, I bet I can type faster than you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #827

May 2009
    41 Posts
    If your so confident, then how did it encrypt itself? I never even clicked on settings before, nor would I even turn this setting on. Just because I don't sit on this thread all day and can't build my own PC, doesn't mean I don't know "basic computer skills." Heck, I bet I can type faster than you.
    I once had a professor with a computer science PhD from MIT and he still only uses 3 fingers to type at all times. Just sayin.

This stuff deals with command prompt, advanced TF2 settings, and lots of file organization + troubleshooting. I can easily do this since I've managed 6 social networking sites for gamers, 4 game servers, and I've taken college level command prompt and data networking classes for fun when I was 17. I'm sure other people here that can do this at the rate I do it (a little over 100 premiums atm) have similar experience. That's all I mean by basic computer skills. And compared to MANY people I met in life, it is very very basic...

28. Post #828

July 2012
    67 Posts
    I once had a professor with a computer science PhD from MIT and he still only uses 3 fingers to type at all times. Just sayin.

This stuff deals with command prompt, advanced TF2 settings, and lots of file organization + troubleshooting. I can easily do this since I've managed 6 social networking sites for gamers, 4 game servers, and I've taken college level command prompt and data networking classes for fun when I was 17. I'm sure other people here that can do this at the rate I do it (a little over 100 premiums atm) have similar experience. That's all I mean by basic computer skills. And compared to MANY people I met in life, it is very very basic...

Considering this is a help thread, I guess 95% of people who post here, don't have "basic" computer skills.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #829
    April 2011
    172 Posts
    vmartelle, just get out or pay someone to help you but stop complaining here. Yo_D is totally right. You need to use your own skills to some degree and not ask every question that comes to mind. People are not obliged to help you and will be even less inclined to do so when you become whiny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Suriname Show Events

30. Post #830

July 2012
    67 Posts
    vmartelle, just get out or pay someone to help you but stop complaining here. Yo_D is totally right. You need to use your own skills to some degree and not ask every question that comes to mind. People are not obliged to help you and will be even less inclined to do so when you become whiny.
    I'll stick to this thread thanks. It is a help-thread, if you don't like it, leave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #831
    June 2008
    4 Posts
    Don't know if this has been reported :

Select multiple account, edit settings to change the launch argument and the path is set to "Multiple Values" for all account instead of keeping their original path. It seems to be the only textbox to suffer this bug.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

32. Post #832

June 2012
    6 Posts
    Would it be possible to add an option to auto assign a different port to each account or even allow the user to specify the range of ports he would like to use?

for example: the user could go on the settings tab and tell the program he would like to use ports from 23010 through 23050 and the program would -port each account so he would not need to edit each account launch parameters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

33. Post #833

January 2012
    243 Posts
    It is a help-thread
    Considering this is a help thread
    Its TFIdle thread with bug reports and suggestions, now gtfo.

or even allow the user to specify the range of ports he would like to use?
    Problems with "-port 29015" "+connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:29015"?
    You need to add 1st to server-options, and 2nd to program-options.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

34. Post #834

June 2012
    6 Posts
    Its TFIdle thread with bug reports and suggestions, now gtfo.

Problems with "-port 29015" "+connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:29015"?
    You need to add 1st to server-options, and 2nd to program-options.
    Nope, iam talking about client ports, server will be 29015 but after 15 accounts, you will run out of "automatic" ports and you won't be able to connect another client unless you assign a port to it

35. Post #835

January 2012
    243 Posts
    You will run out of ONLY if left default (27015) port for server.

36. Post #836

June 2012
    6 Posts
    ah, now I understood ya, so if i set the server port to like 27020 i'll be able to connect 20 accounts without setting each one? thanks i'll try it later

37. Post #837

January 2012
    243 Posts
    Not sure about 27xxx, better to use random.
    http://i.imgur.com/yu7co.png

38. Post #838
    Blue Member
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,976 Posts
    Not sure about 27xxx, better to use random.
    http://i.imgur.com/yu7co.png
    that is a lot of accounts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

39. Post #839

August 2011
    5 Posts
    Anyone can share a working Sandboxie for x64 OS ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

40. Post #840
    April 2011
    172 Posts
    Share a sandboxie?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Suriname Show Events