1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    I think I want to buy some clothes online. Hm....

Edited:

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Pro...579&VariantID=
    THIS SHIRT HAS A CAT WITH GLASSES ON IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #162
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    buy me clothz plz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    gibe clothers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    484 Posts
    Umm... hi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

5. Post #165
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    heeeeey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    July 2010
    21,536 Posts
    Erm, hello.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

7. Post #167
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    it makes me depressed but yet happy for people that get hormones.

Edited:

mostly depressed though
    How come? Because it's something you want?

I kinda feel the same way when I see timeline pictures, of people who have been through hormones and have a dramatic change. Because the "end" of the timeline is something I long for which I have to wait a long time to get, or might not even get at all.

I feel pretty manly all the time and it sucks. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #168
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,127 Posts
    Umm... hi.
    sup bro?

-removed-

hahahahahahah

(User was banned for this post ("Leaking GMF content / NSFW image / Trolling" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    13,856 Posts
    What the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

10. Post #170
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    8,794 Posts
    I decided I'd stop by and see what people are up to in this thread.

And then I saw that.

I think I'll be leaving now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    13,856 Posts
    Who unironically owns a Dragon Dildo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    sup bro?

[img]l[/img]

hahahahahahah
    how about you tag or url that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #173
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    How come? Because it's something you want?

I kinda feel the same way when I see timeline pictures, of people who have been through hormones and have a dramatic change. Because the "end" of the timeline is something I long for which I have to wait a long time to get, or might not even get at all.

I feel pretty manly all the time and it sucks. :/
    it's mostly because it looks so out of reach. tbh probably jealousy too.

I just don't like seeing it I guess because it makes me feel terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

14. Post #174
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    I don't understand where the picture came from.

But be right back, taking a shower.

15. Post #175
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Who unironically owns a Dragon Dildo?
    I do. Same one in that picture, too.

it's mostly because it looks so out of reach. tbh probably jealousy too.

I just don't like seeing it I guess because it makes me feel terrible.
    Why would it be out of reach? It really isn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Why would it be out of reach? It really isn't.
    Doctors. First off I have to wait a very, very long time [at least in my eyes] to see one. Second I have to pass a goddamn interview.

plus apparently the biggest reason I wouldn't get hormones [my g.p. said this] is that I'm under 18.

17. Post #177
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Doctors. First off I have to wait a very, very long time [at least in my eyes] to see one. Second I have to pass a goddamn interview.

plus apparently the biggest reason I wouldn't get hormones [my g.p. said this] is that I'm under 18.
    Oh. Well wait until you're 18 and go see someone about it? My therapist wasn't very uptight about it and I got my okay after 4 months of seeing her. 7 months if you count me leaving for summer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

18. Post #178
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Oh. Well wait until you're 18 and go see someone about it? My therapist wasn't very uptight about it and I got my okay after 4 months of seeing her. 7 months if you count me leaving for summer.
    I'm not entirely sure if they aren't going to give me hormones. I know theres a big chance they aren't going to but maybe if my mom okays it they will.

19. Post #179
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    I'm not entirely sure if they aren't going to give me hormones. I know theres a big chance they aren't going to but maybe if my mom okays it they will.
    Come here and go to my therapist then.

In all seriousness, if you're 18, your mother has no say in it. My parents have no idea. They'll notice it sooner or later, especially since I only see them every few months, The changes would be noticeable that way, rather than staying with them and having the changes happen in front of them slowly.

The way you worded it, it sounds like you think your mom might be okay with it. And that's a start, really. Maybe hint at it, see what her opinion on it is, etc.

I can't do that with my parents, sadly.

20. Post #180
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    sup bro?

-removed-

hahahahahahah

(User was banned for this post ("Leaking GMF content / NSFW image / Trolling" - Craptasket))
    what was this

21. Post #181
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Come here and go to my therapist then.

In all seriousness, if you're 18, your mother has no say in it. My parents have no idea. They'll notice it sooner or later, especially since I only see them every few months, The changes would be noticeable that way, rather than staying with them and having the changes happen in front of them slowly.

The way you worded it, it sounds like you think your mom might be okay with it. And that's a start, really. Maybe hint at it, see what her opinion on it is, etc.

I can't do that with my parents, sadly.
    It's not really more if my mom is okay with it. It's moreso if the fucking doctors are okay with it.

chances are I won't pass the interview anyway, so w/e

Edited:

what was this
    nsfw image

22. Post #182
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    Is gold member only able to be bought now? I think I missed the time when you could get it for 2000 posts + 2 years or whatever it was.

23. Post #183
    it's 5 years and 100 posts now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

24. Post #184
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    Oh. Welp, one more year to go I guess... :(

and then next year it will be like 2 years and 4000 posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    484 Posts
    Umm, I was wondering if anyone knew where to get knee-high socks that would fit mens US size 13?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

26. Post #186
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    Somewhere on the internet probably.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    It's not really more if my mom is okay with it. It's moreso if the fucking doctors are okay with it.

chances are I won't pass the interview anyway, so w/e

Edited:

nsfw image
    Well that's not really a problem then. If you truly believe that hormones are what you want, then you can get the OK in a few months, if your therapist is not one of those uptight gits who thinks you have to fucking come out to EVERYONE and have like one year of therapy.

It depends on the therapist. Mine said she knows a therapist who would give the okay with in a few weeks if you say you're absolutely sure it's what you want. Mine was in the middle ground. She gave me the OK because it's what I wanted right now, and truly believed so, even tough I haven't come out to my parents, and wasn't even sure I wanted to have the surgery.

So like I said, it really depends on the therapist. And you're not going to find out what kind of therapist yours is unless you actually do it.

Edited:

Umm, I was wondering if anyone knew where to get knee-high socks that would fit mens US size 13?
    http://www.sockdreams.com/products/socks/

They're "large" sizes would probably fit that. One size fits all would probably be a little tight for you, but still be okay.

28. Post #188
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    well fuck school is going to be impossible. Guess I'll get homeschooled or something.

Edited:

why does it sound a whole lot easier to just off myself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,363 Posts
    well fuck school is going to be impossible. Guess I'll get homeschooled or something.

Edited:

No. I hear this way too much. Offing yourself will not solve anything. You're not even giving it a chance.
    Killing yourself would just stop any chance that comes along.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #190
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts

Edited:

What wingless said.

I've been in that position too many times, and even tired to do it a couple of times. It's a stupid thing to do, and you feel that in magnitude if you actually try it. You just feel really ashamed of yourself, and just feel worse.

Seriously, don't even think about it. NOTHING good is going to come of it, and even less would would come of it if you actually do it.

Edited:

Plus college is a lot more "lax" about it than highschool is. I don't talk about it much, only to my two friends, and I've had absolutely no trouble with it. So neither should you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Never said I would. Only said it seemed a lot easier.

plus I'm probably not going into college. I'm already doing bad enough in school.

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    484 Posts
    http://www.sockdreams.com/products/socks/

They're "large" sizes would probably fit that. One size fits all would probably be a little tight for you, but still be okay.
    Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

33. Post #193
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Never said I would. Only said it seemed a lot easier.

plus I'm probably not going into college. I'm already doing bad enough in school.
    Well of course it's always easier to do it, but it's still a stupid thing to do.

Also, uou think I did good in school?

Edited:

Thank you.
    You're most welcome!

34. Post #194
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I mean I'm doing HORRIBLE in school. Hell I just fucked up on the most important essay of the year and now it's not going to be turned in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

35. Post #195
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    July 2010
    21,536 Posts
    I just ordered a pair of socks from here.

With assistance from Chickens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I can live with the lower classes for a bit anyways. Maybe it's for the best.

37. Post #197
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    Yo, if you're high school is less than great right now, try community college. I've been in the same situation, and shit gets so much better overall once you leave high school. Especially whatever the hell kind of school you're going to, seems a bit degenerate from what little lurking I've done here.

Also, helo thred.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    13,856 Posts
    My life got infinitely better once I finished school.

It's almost over, then things will be better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #199
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,363 Posts
    Yo, if you're high school is less than great right now, try community college. I've been in the same situation, and shit gets so much better overall once you leave high school. Especially whatever the hell kind of school you're going to, seems a bit degenerate from what little lurking I've done here.

Also, helo thred.
    Indeed. Ever since I started going to TAFE (Govt run College thing in Aus) I've actually felt confident about my sexuality and all that crap.
    There seems to be a generally better attitude towards difference and not to mention many colleges will have anti-discrimination policies in place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

40. Post #200
    February 2009
    1,827 Posts
    The UK seems so fragmented on Transgender policy, I cant even find any info for grimsby area.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events