1. Post #561
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    I don't know what I would want my female name to be. Anyone got any ideas? I'd like a good K or two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #562
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    hm

Kelsey/Kelsie

Kelly

Katie/Kaitlyn

3. Post #563
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Kailey.

Edited:

Kayla, Kaylee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Anonymous Proxy Show Events

4. Post #564
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    Not a huge fan of ending with vowel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,175 Posts
    I don't know what I would want my female name to be. Anyone got any ideas? I'd like a good K or two.
    http://www.babynames.com/Names/K/?starts=K&gender=F

Have fun. Could also try Unisex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    June 2010
    3,618 Posts
    Not a huge fan of ending with vowel.
    Kat
    Krab
    etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #567
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    Personally, I'm prob/am "Tara".
    reasons:
    1. A sort of modification of Trey, in a way.
    2. It's a sort of buddhist mother goddess and has various meanings there.
    3. It tends to have meanings along the sides of Queen, Star.
    4. Another spelling of it is Terra, of course meaning earth, and my given name(Not trey) also means earth, in a different way.

Admittedly, I kind of went with Tara and then the other stuff was more reasons to agree with it.

8. Post #568
    Hello Handsome
    Dennab
    February 2010
    13,495 Posts
    Hurray I can't change my legal gender or name without legal documentation! My school won't change it without those!

That's right, gender not sex. Which means that I have to take high school as a male with a male name!

God fucking dammit.
    Without legal documentation? Are you not born in the US, or am I thinking of something else..?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #569
    June 2010
    3,618 Posts
    Without legal documentation? Are you not born in the US, or am I thinking of something else..?
    She lives in Canada iirc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #570
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Canada.

Apparently these buffoons don't know the difference between gender and sex [at least at this school ._.]

Edited:

Basically I need proof that I got SRS [which only changes your SEX, not GENDER] in order to change my GENDER.

11. Post #571
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    On a legal scale, I can see why that'd be confusing. The seperation of sex and gender is a mental thing, and it'd be hard to have it implemented into terms for legal stuff. Sadly, it'll probably be a long time before it's full recongnized legally.

12. Post #572
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,175 Posts
    On a legal scale, I can see why that'd be confusing. The seperation of sex and gender is a mental thing, and it'd be hard to have it implemented into terms for legal stuff. Sadly, it'll probably be a long time before it's full recongnized legally.
    It's not that hard. Sex is biological, gender is social. If you want to change your gender, just fill out some forms for legal reasons and start putting your gender down as whatever you want (male, female, fa'afafine, etc.). Having your sex changed, however, would require going through SRS and legally changing it that way.

Edited:

The main problem with politics, I think, is that we have a bunch of old farts trying to run a country, and they're not in touch with the current generation at all. They want things the way they're comfortable with, which is the old and ignorant way of doing things, and its keeping the newer generation of pushing forward. (not completely though, that's another issue entirely)

Edited:

I'm actually hoping that the 12th of December is the end of the world as we know it. It'd be amazing, I think, if people got tired of the government's bullshit and actually stood the fuck up and took our rights back, by force if necessary. Would definitely be the end of the world as we know it, and the start of something much, much better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #573
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    Well put into those kind of terms it is very simple, however working with it on a legal level is more difficult (Everything is a bit more difficult legally). Although Gender is a social identity, it's hard to get the government to label social identities and how they would go about other terms that would otherwise be related to a birth male/female.

Basically, it should be that simple, but because of how the system works it's a tad more complicated and takes more time.
    Bah, I'm probably not making any sense anyhow.

14. Post #574
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,175 Posts
    Nah, I get what you mean. Government has to have 3 layers to everything to make sure they don't step on ANYONE's toes. Because oh no you might hurt someone's feelings or beliefs!!! (ps grow up government)

15. Post #575
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Nah, I get what you mean. Government has to have 3 layers to everything to make sure they don't step on ANYONE's toes. Because oh no you might hurt someone's feelings or beliefs!!! (ps grow up government)
    school could do it if they wanted. They just don't wanna do it cause gender is the same as sex!

16. Post #576
    Hello Handsome
    Dennab
    February 2010
    13,495 Posts
    It's not that hard. Sex is biological, gender is social. If you want to change your gender, just fill out some forms for legal reasons and start putting your gender down as whatever you want (male, female, fa'afafine, etc.). Having your sex changed, however, would require going through SRS and legally changing it that way.

Edited:

The main problem with politics, I think, is that we have a bunch of old farts trying to run a country, and they're not in touch with the current generation at all. They want things the way they're comfortable with, which is the old and ignorant way of doing things, and its keeping the newer generation of pushing forward. (not completely though, that's another issue entirely)

Edited:

I'm actually hoping that the 12th of December is the end of the world as we know it. It'd be amazing, I think, if people got tired of the government's bullshit and actually stood the fuck up and took our rights back, by force if necessary. Would definitely be the end of the world as we know it, and the start of something much, much better.
    The Mayan thing? Technically that happened like 7/8 months ago already. The Mayans were before Caeser, who implemented leap-years.

17. Post #577
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    That's more politics then it is government (Which is somewhat seperate, atleast in my opinion). It would really just depend on where you go to be honest, in some places you might see things like separation of sex and gender as common knowledge, in other places such speak will get you ran out of town (South)

As far as old people being in charge, I'm waiting for the baby boomer generation to start to really kick the bucket (Which should start around 2030 or so, give or take a decade) Not that I'm excited for people to die, but once they start dying off I'm curious to see if that would deliver some significant change.

18. Post #578
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    fun fact: if your gender presented doesn't match your legal sex/gender on your identification, it's technically against the law to be allowed on an airplane in Canada.

And yeah, changing legal gender requires SRS across the country last I checked. probably not going to change in the near future either, even if the NDP make government next election
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

19. Post #579
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,175 Posts
    The Mayan thing? Technically that happened like 7/8 months ago already. The Mayans were before Caeser, who implemented leap-years.
    The December 12th date is ingrained in peoples' heads, even if it's not the true date, so....

20. Post #580
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    On another forum I frequent a girl mentioned this; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilator
    I want this so bad :v would makes my life so much easier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    Hello Handsome
    Dennab
    February 2010
    13,495 Posts
    On another forum I frequent a girl mentioned this; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilator
    Sounds like it would hurt like hell.

22. Post #582
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts

sweet mother of god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #583
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    Looks like only getting off the initial hairs. Just getting the regrowth sounds a lot easier.

24. Post #584
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    It does for the first ~5 times. Afterwards, it just makes things a lot easier. Makes ingrown hairs more frequent, however.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #585
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    I have one. It's slower than shaving, but it rips the hair right out of the follicle and leaves your skins sooo smooth for a lot longer.

Totally worth the pain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

26. Post #586
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I haven't been able to remove my hair in any way. Keep on asking my mom to get me hair removal products but she just keeps on getting my brother and sister stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #587
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts

sweet mother of god
    My ex used one (They get amazing reults for anyone considering getting one) but...Honestly, the sound.. she turned it on to show me.. it sounds evil
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    June 2011
    384 Posts
    maybe because I can't stand pain, but I blacked out when I used those. Annika said something about me being low in my estrogen cycle but I'm never trying those again. Shaving is better than epilap I agree with forks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    668 Posts
    I recently came out to my best friend about being transgender and she took it better then I ever could have hoped. We've talked about it a lot and shes actually excited about the whole thing, saying that I've always felt like more of a girlfriend to her and how we could share clothes and just do girly things together. This whole week I've been much happier then I've been in a long time. I'm going to come out to my sister soon, who I'm sure will be very understanding and with her help we'll tell my parents and hopefully can see about starting hormones.

I'm a little nervous about the thought of hormones though, I don't have any doubt in my mind that they're what I want, but with school I'm not sure how I'm going to get the courage to start living as a girl full time without fully looking like one, not to mention having the entire school know about it, but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Winner Winner x 4 (list)

30. Post #590
    June 2010
    3,618 Posts
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #591
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Holy fuck I hate hair so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #592
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    Holy fuck I hate hair so much.
    My hair never agrees with me. It does anything it can to spite me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #593
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    My hair never agrees with me. It does anything it can to spite me.
    Like only getting thicker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events

34. Post #594
    January 2008
    15,524 Posts
    I got my tights and my dress and they're pretty comfy :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #595
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    Like only getting thicker.
    and being curly at the ends and just messy. Like, I brush my hair for half an hour and then it goes boing and springs back to curly and messy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #596
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    and being curly at the ends and just messy. Like, I brush my hair for half an hour and then it goes boing and springs back to curly and messy.
    Yup, or it looks like a 1950s haircut/helmet :/

Edited:

my hair usually looks like this when I wake up.

I need Nair and some kind of diet or something.

37. Post #597
    January 2008
    15,524 Posts

generic leg picture

my new tights and skirt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Yup, or it looks like a 1950s haircut/helmet :/
    Take the MasterFen diet: Just don't do anything about it, somehow I'm losing weight because of it.

Although I'll bet it's probably because I'm losing muscle instead of fat based on my luck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #599
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Take the MasterFen diet: Just don't do anything about it, somehow I'm losing weight because of it.

Although I'll bet it's probably because I'm losing muscle instead of fat based on my luck
    I'm already on the MasterFen diet!

40. Post #600
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    I'm already on the MasterFen diet!
    Helps to live near a small town where the larger shops are about a 3 mile walk away :3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)