1. Post #3721
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,154 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #3722
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    -snipe-

-see i use snipe-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

3. Post #3723
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,262 Posts
    Actually. I'm kind of wondering what you mean by that. Why I went retard mode or why I got mad over the title.

I wasn't really mad over the title. tbh it's better than my old one, but really all I have to give you are stupid reasons for why I decided to go retard mode.

However since you don't want to deal with me I'll just leave it at that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #3724
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,684 Posts
    I don't even like that thread anymore but okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #3725
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I'm not leaving.

Edited:

Go back to "Shit that gets you mad" kthx. :|
    don't ever fucking suggest I go back there.

Edited:

Do you really think I give a fuck about what you of all people think anymore?

(hint hint I don't)

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - PLing))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #3726
    August 2008
    14,684 Posts
    I'm not leaving.

Edited:

don't ever fucking suggest I go back there.

Edited:

Do you really think I give a fuck about what you of all people think anymore?

(hint hint I don't)
    Then why do you keep posting like you do?
    You're bad at this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #3727
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,343 Posts
    I miss when we talked about nice things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #3728
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Then why do you keep posting like you do?
    You're bad at this.
    I dunno maybe because there's no point in making amends anymore?

Edited:

I'm certain we all do.

Edited:

This is funny somehow? I don't understand?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

9. Post #3729
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Just ignore her, people.

Don't feed the troll. Only in this case it's not a troll, but an attention seeking pessimist with a problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 10Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #3730
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Just ignore her, people.

Don't feed the troll. Only in this case it's not a troll, but an attention seeking pessimist with a problem.
    Wait problem?

what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #3731
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,997 Posts
    Wait problem?

what?
    you are way too negative. try being positive for once because tbh you're bringing everyone down. we aren't trying to be mean on purpose but when you get negative n shit it gets a tad annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #3732
    August 2008
    14,684 Posts
    Just ignore her, people.

http://facepunch.com/profile.php?do=...gnore&u=470530
    Plus
    http://userstyles.org/styles/56822/f...-ignored-posts

The script is for stylish so should work on Chrome and FF if you have the plugin installed, it hides ignored users posts and visitor messages.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #3733
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    you are way too negative. try being positive for once because tbh you're bringing everyone down. we aren't trying to be mean on purpose but when you get negative n shit it gets a tad annoying.
    Yeah maybe I should try that. Sorry.

Although thanks for actually giving advice. I appreciate that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

14. Post #3734
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,262 Posts
    tbh it's not the pessimism it's the confrontationalism that rubs sandpaper on my nipples

it's got past the point where people have been banned for threadshitting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #3735
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    tbh it's not the pessimism it's the confrontationalism that rubs sandpaper on my nipples

it's got past the point where people have been banned for threadshitting
    Ah, I see. So basically I have the attitude where I come here ready to flame or something? That's what I'm understanding of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

16. Post #3736
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    http://facepunch.com/profile.php?do=...gnore&u=470530
    Plus
    http://userstyles.org/styles/56822/f...-ignored-posts

The script is for stylish so should work on Chrome and FF if you have the plugin installed, it hides ignored users posts and visitor messages.
    No thanks, I don't like using things like this.

You talk as if no one tried to help you. People have been saying things to try and help every time you get negative about yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #3737
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    You talk as if no one tried to help you. People have been saying things to try and help every time you get negative about yourself.
    Indeed. I've just been shoving everyone away and I apologize.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

18. Post #3738
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,234 Posts

...we've been telling you the exact same thing for WEEKS and you just kept brushing it off >:I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

19. Post #3739
    October 2010
    834 Posts
    Yeah, exactly. We all tried to get you to stop being negative, we were nice to you, we complimented you, and all you did was shrug it all off.

All I can say is...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #3740
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,154 Posts
    Since I started coming here its been pretty nice except for this one Horizon person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #3741
    March 2011
    207 Posts
    Got me some rather smashing jeans. Now I wait a few years of getting hormones and then having them have any effect before I'm happy enough to ever wear them in public.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #3742

November 2010
    571 Posts
    We need to get back to talking about purple things and pretty things there now to be happy.

(please don't kill me for that reference)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #3743
    January 2008
    15,640 Posts
    i have purple socks on me

does that count
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #3744
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,343 Posts
    i have purple socks on me

does that count
    I like your title
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #3745
    January 2008
    15,640 Posts
    its purple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3746

November 2010
    571 Posts
    Why am I suddenly tempted to get a site changer thingy plugin for firefox that changes facepunch to purple?

Also why am I still in bed? Its 2:25pm. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #3747
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,343 Posts

Hmmmm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #3748
    I love Boobies
    December 2011
    326 Posts
    Today was an oddly Transgender day for me.

My work collegue is currently changing is gender and soon he will become a women. My work is currently implementing Equal opatunitys at work now because this transgender wants to change his gender. This is only occuring to this one person because he has attitude problems and is only doing it so if he ends up getting harrased or unfairly treated he has his own solicitors and own private lawyers for any money he can get. (Really its just a big scam and a game to him)...

To the point, today we had transgender training with this Doctor and she goes on about transgender and difference between cross dressers how people can be married and just love wearing female clothes. She goes on about how guys store clothes in down drain pipes and goes there much as he can just so he can wear a dress for half and hour while there wife goes to the shops.

I have nothing against them but its going to be hard for me to get use to having this male iv worked with for the past year, i only know him as a man and all of a sudden he changes his gender. Its going to be difficult for me to transition to it and call him by his new name and by a "Her" instead of a "him". I'm going to slip the tong sometimes but i feel if i make this mistake i know i will get a EO against me.

But yes a strange day for me, and when i looked on the cornor of my eye i saw this hot looking women with long black hair a good legs. But i noticed she all of a sudden turned her head and i see she had a beautful face but had a adams apple. It scared the shit out of me... I kinder felt attracted to her, but when i saw that i choked on my own spew..

Odd day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #3749
    March 2011
    207 Posts
    Today was an oddly Transgender day for me.

My work collegue is currently changing is gender and soon he will become a women. My work is currently implementing Equal opatunitys at work now because this transgender wants to change his gender. This is only occuring to this one person because he has attitude problems and is only doing it so if he ends up getting harrased or unfairly treated he has his own solicitors and own private lawyers for any money he can get. (Really its just a big scam and a game to him)...

To the point, today we had transgender training with this Doctor and she goes on about transgender and difference between cross dressers how people can be married and just love wearing female clothes. She goes on about how guys store clothes in down drain pipes and goes there much as he can just so he can wear a dress for half and hour while there wife goes to the shops.

I have nothing against them but its going to be hard for me to get use to having this male iv worked with for the past year, i only know him as a man and all of a sudden he changes his gender. Its going to be difficult for me to transition to it and call him by his new name and by a "Her" instead of a "him". I'm going to slip the tong sometimes but i feel if i make this mistake i know i will get a EO against me.

But yes a strange day for me, and when i looked on the cornor of my eye i saw this hot looking women with long black hair a good legs. But i noticed she all of a sudden turned her head and i see she had a beautful face but had a adams apple. It scared the shit out of me... I kinder felt attracted to her, but when i saw that i choked on my own spew..

Odd day.
    Cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #3750
    I love Boobies
    December 2011
    326 Posts

I wouldn't say a scam, but he using his change of Gender as an excuse for people to take notice of him and thinks he deserves alot more than other people who deserve better positions in the business.

31. Post #3751
    October 2010
    834 Posts
    That wall of text seems familiar, I swear I've seen it on another thread a couple of months ago.

Edited:

http://facepunch.com/threads/1174622
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

32. Post #3752
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,062 Posts
    Hey guys, what's-

Aw god damnit, I missed the rain reaction images?

I- I feel so left out..

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #3753
    I love Boobies
    December 2011
    326 Posts
    That wall of text seems familiar, I swear I've seen it on another thread a couple of months ago.

Edited:

yep and only a week to go and i will get to meet this new woman.

34. Post #3754
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,744 Posts

Edited:

I thought it looked familiar.

Edited:

And will you stop using the wrong pronouns, Mooty? I understand slip ups speaking verbally but you're just purposely calling her by the wrong pronouns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

35. Post #3755
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,566 Posts

Odd day.
    why exactly would that scare you? :/

plus i absolutely hate to sound mean but your entire post sounds like "waah, someone is doing something i dont like and its hard and nobody understands!" :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #3756
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #3757
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    There was a sharpie by my bed, and I got bored:

~SO HARDCORE~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #3758

November 2010
    571 Posts
    that.. actually looks quite abstract. I like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #3759
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,748 Posts
    its purple
    oh god that picture hnng

Edited:

HOLY SHIT WHAT

my avatar was the old one for a second and as i was just about to click my profile it changed

its cursed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #3760
    March 2011
    207 Posts
    That's... Legitimately terrifying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)