1. Post #4521
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    you live in japan?

neat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #4522
    October 2010
    834 Posts
    Speaking of the media, reminded me of a story where a 16 year's old FtM had started his transition, starting with breast reduction surgery, and the question I heard mostly on people's lips was "Why's she doing it? She should just live a normal life"

It makes me just wanna hit someone with something, repeatently. I mean, how ignorant can you be, and if you're not going to be supportive then why even comment on it?
    What a bunch of idiots. If they think trans-people should have a "normal life", then they should consider us as normal human beings, not some weird people who made a weird "choice".
    It's not a normal life to them because they don't consider it normal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #4523
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    817 Posts
    you live in japan?

neat
    I live a little less than an hour from Hiroshima. Really enjoyable place to be.

Edited:

What a bunch of idiots. If they think trans-people should have a "normal life", then they should consider us as normal human beings, not some weird people who made a weird "choice".
    It's not a normal life to them because they don't consider it normal.
    I know what you're trying to say but you've said it in the most redundant way possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4524
    October 2010
    834 Posts
    I know what you're trying to say but you've said it in the most redundant way possible.
    grr I'm sorry

I'm in an angry mood today, and now I feel like I'm doing nothing but shitposting here today, and this is the second time :|
    I should get out of this thread for now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

5. Post #4525
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    817 Posts
    grr I'm sorry

I feel like I'm doing nothing but shitposting here today, and this is the second time :|
    Now you made me feel bad. Get out of here, just go.

I wouldn't say that you're shitposting, but what do I know? <:3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #4526
    March 2011
    1,075 Posts
    grr I'm sorry

I'm in an angry mood today, and now I feel like I'm doing nothing but shitposting here today, and this is the second time :|
    pls don't go

jett pls <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

7. Post #4527
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,252 Posts
    grr I'm sorry

We're getting used to the thread shitting, and if it helps feel free to carry out your anger on us, we're here to help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

8. Post #4528
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,484 Posts
    Going out, the weather is good so I'm going to sit in the city and read a book. Maybe go eat at McDonalds first.

Edited:

My jeans are purple. >:c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

9. Post #4529
    November 2010
    568 Posts
    Fun fact, no-one leads a normal life, they're mostly boring and uneventful.
    Everyone's weird in their own way. Ours just happens to be transgenderism.

I'm not sure what to think of what I just typed, as I just woke up. If it causes any complications, I'm terribly sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #4530
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,484 Posts
    I agree with you completely. Nobody is normal. People just are different, but some people just can't accept that someone is different from them. It is just as right as wrong to be transgender than someone to like rain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

11. Post #4531
    January 2010
    13 Posts
    So me and my sister have been keeping a secret from my mother, to which today she responds:
    "as long as it isn't a dress, it's alright"

I froze for a second, luckily me being hung over masked it.
       It's actually a bright green pair of girl's skinny jeans, so close mother but no cigar   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #4532
    April 2011
    234 Posts
    Anyone else get rubbed the wrong way about media with magic means of gender change, or gender-based magic or abilities, or gender-based anything?
    I kinda liked those things actually. I loved watching Ramna 1/2 for a while (Before I started finding the constant addition of side characters unberable) and I wished I was in his position, yet with more control over the change, and just remain in the female form.

The british show Misfits had a similar story with Curtis getting a new power to genderswap. He then ended up going into a shortlived lesbian romance. I ended up disagreeing with my lesbian friend who thought the episode was insulting to lesbians because he wasn't a 'real' woman.

But I dunno, I've always been drawn to those sort of stories. The character is almost always upset with changing, yet I always wanted to be in their position. It would certainly make the process of HRT and SRS easier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #4533
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    I kinda liked those things actually. I loved watching Ramna 1/2 for a while (Before I started finding the constant addition of side characters unberable) and I wished I was in his position, yet with more control over the change, and just remain in the female form.

The british show Misfits had a similar story with Curtis getting a new power to genderswap. He then ended up going into a shortlived lesbian romance. I ended up disagreeing with my lesbian friend who thought the episode was insulting to lesbians because he wasn't a 'real' woman.

But I dunno, I've always been drawn to those sort of stories. The character is almost always upset with changing, yet I always wanted to be in their position. It would certainly make the process of HRT and SRS easier.
    Agreed, I always sort of romanticized that existence because I'd just prefer it that way, you know?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #4534
    April 2011
    1,476 Posts
    Agreed, I always sort of romanticized that existence because I'd just prefer it that way, you know?
    Agreed, I remember when I was younger I'd always see those things and think "Why can't that be me? ;_;"

Edited:

"The truth split my skull open, a glaring pink light washing the lies away. I was turned into a Woman. Funny as Hell, it was the best thing I could think of."

Not sure if anyone is a Max Payne fan in here but I thought of posting this when I found it :P   

15. Post #4535
    May 2011
    370 Posts

Misfits was amazying however curtis didn't really do much with his girl power apart from getting out of a few places from being chased and seeing that girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Ireland Show Events

16. Post #4536
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,351 Posts

I don't like it because it shows a "backway" when I'm having to go a much harder way. And the gender based magic stuff makes me feel cheated. I tend to get too engrossed in things now that I think about it...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #4537
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    But why do people do it CONSTANTLY? I'd understand every now and then but 24/7 makes absolutely no sense.
    READ:

Um that's not the point. They're not going to fly away, yes. Like I said, it just feels nice to hold hands.

Jesus.
    I'm sure it's not constantly. You'd get sweaty hands and it would feel ew.

You're just noticing all the couples who happen to be doing it at the time, so for you, it's like they're holding hands the whole time.

It's not a big deal at all, and you're not going to understand unless you experience it for yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #4538
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Did you really just try to continue it?

It stopped like 9 hours ago.

Edited:

at LEAST 9 hours ago.

Edited:

Like, I get it. You don't need to drag it on.

on a side note ow my head never sleeping again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

19. Post #4539
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    265 Posts
    Can anyone explain to me how someone with zero life experience as a male would decide his life would improve if he was a female? Thanks.
    That's not how it works. There aren't experiences that lead to one making a decision on their gender.
    You just know.

20. Post #4540
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Did you really just try to continue it?

It stopped like 9 hours ago.

Edited:

at LEAST 9 hours ago.

Edited:

Like, I get it. You don't need to drag it on.

on a side note ow my head never sleeping again.
    Because you replied to me when I went to bed, so I just replied back when I could. It's a forum, not a chat, even though it IS a chat thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

21. Post #4541
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Because you replied to me when I went to bed, so I just replied back when I could. It's a forum, not a chat, even though it IS a chat thread.
    Still. It ended a while ago when people stopped replying to each other. A quick 5 minute read would have done the trick.

22. Post #4542
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Still. It ended a while ago when people stopped replying to each other. A quick 5 minute read would have done the trick.
    *shrug*

Edited:

Also I talked to my mother today, and she told me what they would've named me if I were born a girl.

Noora.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

23. Post #4543
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I'll be honest. I don't really like that name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

24. Post #4544
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    I'll be honest. I don't really like that name.
    lol why am I not surprised.

It's still la lot better than the male name they gave me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #4545
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Wait what?

Edited:

Male names always suck. I hate mine with a passion because its one of the worst names in the book s'far as I know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #4546
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Now you're just being silly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #4547
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    13,839 Posts
    My name would have been Kayley c:
    Instead I got Sean which is slightly less Sexy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

28. Post #4548
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Now you're just being silly.
    Huh?

29. Post #4549
    January 2008
    15,263 Posts
    both are cute
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #4550
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Well my name would have been something you honestly gave to someone from a ghetto.

Edited:

It just doesn't fit at all.

31. Post #4551
    Always trust the niney
    October 2011
    12,218 Posts
    Wait what?

Edited:

Male names always suck. I hate mine with a passion because its one of the worst names in the book s'far as I know.
    Robert is clearly an awesome name
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #4552
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Joel as my name sucks.

But Robert is good I guess.

33. Post #4553
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Hooray, gonna hang out with my boyfriend tonight.

Haven't seen him in a while. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #4554
    January 2008
    15,263 Posts
    Joel as my name sucks.

But Robert is good I guess.
    joel is cool cause my friend is called joel

also because names on j are cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #4555
    May 2010
    598 Posts
    I was going to get either Liisu or Liisi. Caylin is so mich better than that

My friend bought me ass padding today. It was awkward, but hey. Curves are curves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

36. Post #4556
    January 2008
    15,263 Posts
    big booty~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

37. Post #4557
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    My brother is called Sean.

I never had a girl name because my parent had to find out that I was going to be either male or female 'cause of issues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #4558
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,887 Posts
    big booty~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #4559
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I find big asses to be a bit off-putting..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #4560
    May 2010
    598 Posts
    I find big asses to be a bit off-putting..
    There is literally nothing better than a big ass. Guy or girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)