1. Post #6201
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Have fun ;D

Edit:

Page Queen!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #6202
    January 2008
    15,782 Posts
    no offense but i never got why people have to announce they have the first post on a page

its not like anyone else actually cares
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #6203
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    no offense but i never got why people have to announce they have the first post on a page

are you having a bad day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

4. Post #6204
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts

Just one of those weird Facepunch things people do in certain threads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #6205
    January 2008
    15,782 Posts
    are you having a bad day
    i was but it got better before i even posted that

its just the fact that everyone can see that you are on the top of the page, why even announce it

its like saying "first!!!" on a youtube video, its pointless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6206
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts

its just the fact that everyone can see that you are on the top of the page, why even announce it

yes it's pointless, it's just that it's so insignificant it isn't usually pointed out

also nice FL-chan avi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

7. Post #6207
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,044 Posts
    Me w/o makeup:

Me w/ makeup:

I don't crossdress, or apply makeup ever. But I do think it's interesting to have makeup put on me, to see what it looks like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #6208
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,582 Posts

i think its just one of those fp trends

(that never dies)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #6209
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,488 Posts
    I don't think that we need two separate threads, the two topics work well together and it's good to keep it all in one place. I just think that everyone needs to be more relaxed when it comes to the proper pronouns, not everyone knows who just crossdresses and who are actually Transgendered. Not everyone is out to get ya, especially in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #6210
    April 2011
    1,523 Posts
    I think we should stop fighting because this is the only thread that I feel safe posting in on this site :s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #6211
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts
    This thread has kind of degraded for me. So many dumb rating sprees and fighting, I hardly know what the hell is going on anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #6212
    April 2010
    885 Posts
    It's mainly just daedulus rating dumb, but I agree with what you say about the random fighting.

Can't we all just post shit and be happy for each other?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

13. Post #6213
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts
    Can't we all just post shit and be happy for each other?
    Posting shit: Here, I decided to fuck around with dresses and such (sorry for bad pic quality)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Friendly Friendly x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #6214
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,783 Posts
    Posting shit: Here, I decided to fuck around with dresses and such (sorry for bad pic quality)

dfgfhdhdgfdhdfgs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

15. Post #6215
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,441 Posts
    Me w/ makeup:

I don't crossdress, or apply makeup ever. But I do think it's interesting to have makeup put on me, to see what it looks like.
    If I may make a comment, this pic remind me of Dennis Reynolds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #6216
    April 2011
    234 Posts
    Sure this thread has had it's ups and downs, but for me I've seen mostly positives come from here. Thanks to this thread, I've felt more confident about myself and being trans, I've come out lurker status as I'm fairly shy in most places. Plus I've been able to see all the cool and cute stuff that everyone has posted.

I don't care if the thread gets split or not, but so far things haven't been too bad. We are all a bunch of guys and gals with different perspectives on things; someone may find one thing normal while another may find it hurtful for whatever personal reason. Deep down I think we all want to get along but as usual we get derailed by silly politics and semantics.

You are all a great bunch and I love this thread. Peace <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #6217
    January 2008
    15,782 Posts
    I found something really purple

Edited:

wow that outfit is too skimpy!!!! offensive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny x 4Dumb x 3Friendly x 2Winner x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #6218
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,488 Posts

Want to trade bodies? You can have my male body if I can have your female body.

If only it was that easy :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #6219
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

Wow that's actually kinda neat. :d
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #6220

November 2010
    571 Posts
    I actually decided that I look like shit with my pink hair.

So here I am looking like a secretary in guy clothing.
    http://db.tt/c0HNcbQG
    also those are not my actual glasses, they're some reading glasses I bought just for the role purpose of taking the lenses out so I can look like a hipster.

...or a secretary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

21. Post #6221
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,181 Posts
    I actually decided that I look like shit with my pink hair.

So here I am looking like a secretary in guy clothing.
    http://db.tt/c0HNcbQG
    also those are not my actual glasses, they're some reading glasses I bought just for the role purpose of taking the lenses out so I can look like a hipster.

...or a secretary.
    awwwwww

brown looks nice too but but but
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

22. Post #6222

November 2010
    571 Posts
    Butts. I actually prefer my hair like this. I kept getting hassled because of my pink hair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #6223
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #6224
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,181 Posts
    Oh hey look a new Daedulas has joined us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #6225

November 2010
    571 Posts
    He just mad because he ain't got the boobs to say a thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #6226
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    5,346 Posts
    So I got some long Socks that goes to the knee, it was really cold this morning and it was nice wearing them, I then got some girl underwear, what do I do now? Usually I would ask Sasha, Nana or my other friend but they aren't around/online.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #6227
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,317 Posts
    What do you mean what do you do now? Just wear them. :3

Edited:

ee, still way too tired. I will come on back later after I sleep some more and write a story about last night. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #6228
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts
    Me w/o makeup:

Me w/ makeup:

I think you look much better without it :3
    Granted it may be because to me you look a lot like the lead singer of Zebrahead but that guy's awesome anyway so s'all good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #6229
    MY GIRLFRIEND HAS A WIENER
    April 2012
    69 Posts
    Me w/o makeup:

Me w/ makeup:

I love your hair. :3
    And I agree, have tried make-up, which only consisted of a little rouge and mascara, but it did give my face a radiant glow and covered up most of my terrible skin condition. And the mascara made my already long eyelashes look huge. Considering wearing makeup at a regular basis just for the heck of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #6230
    The Transparency Wizard
    September 2009
    1,498 Posts
    Lurking this thread is fun, you're all nice people <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #6231
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,317 Posts

We went to celebrate our friends birthday, everything went really great this time. No problems for anyone! First we sat at his house playing singstar and drinking and smoking and talking about everything. I decided I take my pants off since I had my thighs underneath. Anyway, we went to the club and everyone was paying attention to me, anyone didn't beat me up so that is a good thing, tho some of my friends friends started mocking me but I didn't mind. This was the first time ever I wore high heels in my life and I expected it to be really difficult but I was wrong. It was really easy, I even danced with them and few people came to say how great dancer I am. Anyway the hard part was later on since when I had to walk home my legs were hurting so much that I had to take the shoes of and walk with my socks on.

Also I used the girl bathrooms for the first time and people really didn't mind. I got a few weird looks and this one girl came to me like "are you a boy or a girl" and started feeling me up looking for my breasts then I sad I'm a girl and then she started laughing and said that shes ok with it. And also when I was dancing some guy came to me and asked am I a girl or boy and I just smiled at him and kept dancing. I was so surprised that people actually thought that I might be a girl. Also when we were outside with the girls some guy started talking to us and then I turned to him and his face was priceless when he realized that I'm a guy. So the good news are, as long as they don't see my face I pass. Yay!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #6232
    people actually thought that I might be a girl.
    Best part imo, proud for you! :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #6233
    May 2012
    3 Posts
    I've never before crossdressed, or actually thought of it, before last week. Today I even wore white knee socks, and gosh they were comfy. Why I haven't done this before. I guess in my case it's the transsexual thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

34. Post #6234
    The feelings mutual. From what I've seen everyone starts with ~socks~

Knee high+socks are amazing and I ought to by some more very soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

35. Post #6235
    May 2012
    3 Posts
    Well, socks are easy to get, and they are not that visible.
    I've got 4 pairs of socks, maybe getting stockings next.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

36. Post #6236
    Go for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #6237
    April 2010
    885 Posts
    I have more stuff! c:

Good old town, I went in with 40 pounds and came back with a shitton of clothes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

38. Post #6238
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    The feelings mutual. From what I've seen everyone starts with ~socks~

Knee high+socks are amazing and I ought to by some more very soon
    I didn't start with socks. I dont really see the big deal about them either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

39. Post #6239
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,871 Posts
    I didn't start with socks. I dont really see the big deal about them either.
    You don't see the big deal with anything.

You really are a downer.

(User was banned for this post ("This post is not about the thread topic" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #6240
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    You don't see the big deal with anything.

You really are a downer.
    They're just fucking socks.

Edited:

Everyone here is so god damn defensive whenever someone disagrees.

(User was banned for this post ("Report, don't reply" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)