1. Post #7441
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,290 Posts
    Sweden gatekeeps the crap out of all of the Trans related things, it's like the government and all its services hate Transgenderism.
    My GF is having a hard time getting through it too, She went to a meeting and it went well and it still took them 2 months to even send her a referral form, and it will be 2 months before her first meeting.
    And then at least year to wait for evaluation etc.

It's such a nice country in almost every other way vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

2. Post #7442
    February 2011
    38 Posts
    Sweden gatekeeps the crap out of all of the Trans related things, it's like the government and all its services hate Transgenderism.
    My GF is having a hard time getting through it too, She went to a meeting and it went well and it still took them 2 months to even send her a referral form, and it will be 2 months before her first meeting.
    And then at least year to wait for evaluation etc.

It's such a nice country in almost every other way vv
    There's alot of gatekeeping here in Norway too... it basically feels like a competition.
    They've promised me things at the GID-clinic, but noooo, they keep lying and give me more "challenges" instead.
    Apparently one of their psychologists, who I recently met, are having doubts about me because I seem too "single-minded"... What?

Oh and I've been waiting for over one year by now.

Edit: Awesome, my parents think I'm single-minded too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

3. Post #7443
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    just dropping by to say that i love all of you <3

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 16Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #7444
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Holy fuck you are gorgeous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #7445
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    1,202 Posts
    I'm back <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

6. Post #7446
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Holy fuck you are gorgeous.
    Not me- Just went looking around for one that looked similar to me while I shop for clothes (I had to throw out all my cd clothes). I'll post a good cd pic of me soon enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

7. Post #7447
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    (I had to throw out all my cd clothes)
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #7448
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    My mom helped me redo my room, and I was really worried of her finding them. I probably could have done something else, but it was just some panties. I'm gonna go shopping with my friend soon so I'm gonna pick up some panties and stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #7449
    October 2010
    834 Posts
    I was on my way home today with a good feel, until an old lady stopped and stood facing me. As I walked past her, she literally went "Woman? Man? Oooh! Man! Good man! No, woman? Man!"

why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

10. Post #7450
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Not me- Just went looking around for one that looked similar to me while I shop for clothes (I had to throw out all my cd clothes). I'll post a good cd pic of me soon enough.
    I still bet you are gorgeous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #7451
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,791 Posts
    ヽ(~`;)
    bought kneesocks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #7452
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    kneesocks are better than thigh-high socks, but they're still too tall for me
    anklesocks are the best socks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

13. Post #7453
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,791 Posts
    I like anklesocks, too bad my ankles look all dry and dead D:

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #7454
    :C
    July 2012
    49 Posts
    Just visited my therapist and god damn it does it make me depressed, the amounts of bullshit that is needed for sex reassignment is just ridiculous in my country. Just the test will take 1 year. And the waiting time to start the tests might take as long as 2 fucking years! The fucking huge amounts of angst that I'm feeling at the moment is crazy. And even when I'm done with the test it's likely that I'll have to wait another 3-6 months until I can get started. But if I'm lucky I'll get started in september next year. And that's if I'm extremely fucking lucky!
    It's so fucking depressing to just sit and wait for everything to happen, life is short and I want to live it the way I want to. Why does the government in my country have to be so fucking backwards in these questions?
    Sometimes it feels like I just want to jump off a bridge or something.
    Just checked some stuff and I should probably be starting HRT in autumn next year if everything goes as planned, and it seems like they are going to remove the sterilization requirement in July next year.

Well this is actually really good! this is the first time I've read about sex reassignment without getting an anxiety attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

15. Post #7455
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,546 Posts
    I was on my way home today with a good feel, until an old lady stopped and stood facing me. As I walked past her, she literally went "Woman? Man? Oooh! Man! Good man! No, woman? Man!"

why
    Old people are crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #7456
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    -bye-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #7457
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    I still bet you are gorgeous.
    Neat is c:~
    (Almost thought that picture was you though, Neat, if I didn't know your hair was a bit shorter from that one time I saw you on tinychat, I'd of thought it was the faces look similar)

Edited:

they are going to remove the sterilization requirement in July next year.
    The what?

And does no one in this thread wear "normal" length socks? Damn, NO LOVE FOR THE NORMAL SOCKS

Edited:

I like anklesocks, too bad my ankles look all dry and dead D:

Edited:

You always manage to look so chilled out and :3~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

18. Post #7458
    April 2011
    1,510 Posts
    'Rain [Amber posted:

The what?
    In order to change your gender in Sweden you have to be sterilized currently.

19. Post #7459
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    And does no one in this thread wear "normal" length socks? Damn, NO LOVE FOR THE NORMAL SOCKS
    i only wear normal socks :c

Edited:

Newest timeline pic.

you still look like a guy to me with just really long hair. i think it might be the way you dress though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #7460
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts

Edited:

you still look like a guy to me with just really long hair. i think it might be the way you dress though
    Great, thats a confident boost after almost 9 months of HRT. Good to know I still look like a guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

21. Post #7461
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    NEAT☼♒☼♒☼♒~(ツ~) sending my vibes ☯☯☯

guess which one is me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #7462
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,930 Posts

Edited:

I disagree, verily.

Edited:

guess which one is me
    neither

23. Post #7463
    April 2011
    1,510 Posts
    Excuse me? I'm seriously about to go into Omega Bitch mode unless you take that back.

Edited:

I'm fucking serious, it's 4 AM and I can't sleep now because you just caused a good friend of mine to have a breakdown.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #7464
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,271 Posts

Edited:

Better edit that post buddy, you just pissed off the hornets nest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #7465
    April 2011
    1,510 Posts
    Better edit that post buddy, you just pissed off the hornets nest.
    Damn right they pissed off the hornets nest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

26. Post #7466
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,397 Posts

Edited:

The fuck is wrong with you? Shouldnt you know how it feels to be called a guy when youre a fucking transgirl? You're a fucking idiot. And if you're transgender, being called a guy wouldn't be an insult to you? And regardless of what you think about Zia, especially if its so mean keep it to yourself

Zia, when you come back online, please understand its only one person and don't let this get to you, youre transitioning greatly, the thread loves you deeply <3

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 9Funny x 6Friendly x 5Dumb x 1Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #7467
    April 2011
    1,510 Posts
    The fuck is wrong with you? Shouldnt you know how it feels to be called a guy when youre a fucking transgirl? You're a fucking idiot. And if you're transgender, being called a guy wouldn't be an insult to you? And regardless of what you think about Zia, especially if its so mean keep it to yourself
    THIS

Edited:

||, I swear to god right now....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #7468
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,791 Posts
    Cotroxy are you fucking serious?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #7469
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts
    Don't listen to her Zeldy, you look great and everyone else here can see that <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7470
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,527 Posts
    oh great, more drama
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #7471
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,357 Posts

Zia, when you come back online, please understand its only one person and don't let this get to you, youre transitioning greatly, the thread loves you deeply <3
    Can't help but feel that this is an over reaction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

32. Post #7472
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,085 Posts
    Idk I think that was pretty over the line with Cotroxy. Maybe she (cotroxy not zeldy) wasn't aware of the situation or something, but still, I might not be transgendered but if I worked for something for almost a year and was told there'd been no change then I would be pretty rightfully offended

ofc there has been change, I've seen previous pictures, I think it's just a terrible pic that's the culprit, because there's way more change in the ones she posted before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #7473
    April 2011
    1,510 Posts
    You guys really don't know the whole story just by seeing what happened here, so please don't pass your judgment on how we're "over reacting".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #7474
    January 2008
    15,603 Posts

guess which one is me
    didnt you do this exact thing not too long ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #7475
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    8,851 Posts

guess which one is me
    Woah, Dejavu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

36. Post #7476
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    In order to change your gender in Sweden you have to be sterilized currently.
    Yeah but what exactly does that mean/what has to be done etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #7477
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,527 Posts
    Yeah but what exactly does that mean?
    You lose the ability to make a woman pregnant, you can still ejaculate but not make her pregnant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #7478
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    Saying things like this in the trans thread:
    NOPE NOPE NOPE

I do think that photo may not be the best though Zeldy, I'm not saying the HRT isn't paying off, you look fine BUT when I saw you on tinychat that time (probably like a month+ ago now, lol) you looked way more feminine imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #7479
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,271 Posts
    do they sell epilator hair removal things at walmart?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #7480
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,791 Posts
    do they sell epilator hair removal things at walmart?
    I'm pretty sure they do.

Edited:

Also, I have hugely been inspired by Korean Street Fashion.

sexy guy award
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)