1. Post #8041
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts
    Hello everyone, just got back from my holiday... so many facepunch threads to catch up on! Holiday was awesome and I will most likely be applying to get my name changed soonish, so that's exciting :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #8042
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts
    Where'd you go? Was it fun?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #8043
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts
    Went on a cruise to the Canary Islands :D was for 12 nights, really awesome... never been on a cruise before but it was really fun :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #8044
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    681 Posts
    Went on a cruise to the Canary Islands :D was for 12 nights, really awesome... never been on a cruise before but it was really fun :D
    Oooo i'm going on a cruise tomorrow! What are they like? I'm not so sure what to expect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #8045
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts
    Oooo i'm going on a cruise tomorrow! What are they like? I'm not so sure what to expect.
    Really nice, it depends on what ship you're going on of course, but the one I went on was a family ship so it wasn't as posh as some of them... still had formal nights though etc
    I really enjoyed being on ship, it had loads of things to do in the evening which was nice and the choices of places to eat were overwhelming... So much nice food I was spoilt for choice everyday :P
    Where's your cruise taking you? :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #8046
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts
    I came out to my family a week ago. Laddydauddy fuck whatever.
    It seems my dad isn't even trying to adjust. I haven't once heard him say "Kandace" or "her" when referring to me.
    My mother was working so my dad had to drive me to transactive (the place I'll be going for a bit so that I can get my HRT referall) and he keeps trying to make conversation about the whole thing. I can't fucking explain shit and he keeps bringing up these situations like "I saw this kid on the bus and he was all girly and you don't act like that, why is that". I know that he's well intentioned and trying to get past his ignorance, but it still stresses me out to no end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #8047
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,297 Posts
    Man, this sucks.

8. Post #8048
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    719 Posts
    Man, this sucks.
    Hm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #8049
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,297 Posts
    My not bing female, from my perspective. Just thought I should give this thread a bump, but I had nothing much to say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #8050
    July 2012
    112 Posts
    Did any of you ever shop at the store for clothing? Or do you mostly do it online?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #8051
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,673 Posts
    I always go to the store and buy clothes.

Also, is it bad to feel self-conscious about my shoulders? I always feel like they're way too broad and not feminine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #8052
    July 2012
    112 Posts

Also, is it bad to feel self-conscious about my shoulders? I always feel like they're way too broad and not feminine.
    Do people ever give you shady looks? Or are you rather convincing?

13. Post #8053
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,673 Posts
    Do people ever give you shady looks? Or are you rather convincing?
    I've never gone out in public :(

Well, except at an anime convention. But I was wearing a maid outfit and my friend did a really good make-up job for me so I was pretty convincing at the time.

But everyone thought I was cosplaying as Chobits when I was really just a generic catgirl maid :(   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #8054
    July 2012
    112 Posts
    I've never gone out in public :(

Well, except at an anime convention. But I was wearing a maid outfit and my friend did a really good make-up job for me so I was pretty convincing at the time.

But everyone thought I was cosplaying as Chobits when I was really just a generic catgirl maid :(   
    You should post a picture ;P

A friend of mine wants me to go, but I think it will be incredibly awkward and I know people will give me grief.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #8055
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    It's been a while since I've posted here, but I felt like posting this, it's from my first time I've gone out in public and stuff and I bought clothes and it owns and I got ma'amed at some point and just feel great.
    http://i.imgur.com/2VQTj.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #8056

November 2010
    571 Posts
    Convincing. Very. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #8057
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    719 Posts
    Convincing. Very. :3
    I agree. c;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #8058
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts

Although having broad shoulders is an androgynous trait, I feel the same way.
    Of course my entire body is masculine so I kind of just throw shoulders in there because ynot

19. Post #8059
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    You really shouldn't worry about your shoulders. People honestly don't pay much attention to it, and I'm almost certain that everybody here has perfectly acceptable shoulder-width. It's not going to out you unless you're, like, a bodybuilder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #8060
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts
    Ironically I've seen more broad shouldered women than men.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #8061
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,297 Posts
    I don't go around checking out people's shoulders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #8062
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    I don't go around checking out people's shoulders.
    Silhouettes and body types are quite noticeable, you might not do it intentionally but you do notice it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #8063
    September 2009
    169 Posts
    It's been a while since I've posted here, but I felt like posting this, it's from my first time I've gone out in public and stuff and I bought clothes and it owns and I got ma'amed at some point and just feel great.
    http://i.imgur.com/2VQTj.jpg
    You are doing it right besides your mirror is ugly, who buys a golden framed circular mirror ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #8064
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    You are doing it right besides your mirror is ugly, who buys a golden framed circular mirror ?
    The people who own the house ?

25. Post #8065
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    Today, dysphoria kicked me in the face. I don't get why, I was fine all throughout this weekend - lots of "ma'am"s and "lady"s from strangers and whatnot. Still though, today hit hard.

Still took a couple of pictures, though:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18 (list)

26. Post #8066
    :C
    July 2012
    49 Posts
    You really shouldn't worry about your shoulders. People honestly don't pay much attention to it, and I'm almost certain that everybody here has perfectly acceptable shoulder-width. It's not going to out you unless you're, like, a bodybuilder.
    I have ridiculously broad shoulders, it is so bad that people actually comment on them at times.
    Edited:

I also have very broad feet and hands, why does everything have to be so fucking broad D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #8067
    July 2008
    664 Posts
    Most of us are broads though!

And it's probably not as bad as you think it is, and even if it is, it's not like there aren't load of broad-shouldered broads out there!

Edited:

(did you see how i used synonyms that was quite clever if i may say so)

Edited:

Also, you could post a picture of your shoulders and we could do a peer review and maybe give some constructive criticism
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #8068
    July 2012
    49 Posts
    Are we British gold coins?!

Edited:

And I don't really want to post pictures of myself, I'm not really ready to show my true identity to facepunch (Even though I know that only a couple of people on here know what I look like)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #8069
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    719 Posts
    Are we British gold coins?!

Edited:

And I don't really want to post pictures of myself, I'm not really ready to show my true identity to facepunch (Even though I know that only a couple of people on here know what I look like)
    You don't have to include your face. Just show us neck down or your legs if you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #8070
    July 2012
    49 Posts
    Eugh, perhaps tomorrow. I'm getting a new haircut anyway, I'm going from extremely long heavy metal hair to I haven't really decided but a lot shorter hair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #8071
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    Question about my picture: Does anyone have any hair suggestions, I feel like it's too much of a guy's cut right now. I know my eyebrows need doing but the cut I'm kind of unsure on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #8072
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,563 Posts
    Today, dysphoria kicked me in the face. I don't get why, I was fine all throughout this weekend - lots of "ma'am"s and "lady"s from strangers and whatnot. Still though, today hit hard.

You're cute :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #8073
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,854 Posts

Your best photos yet, for sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #8074
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #8075
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    1,256 Posts
    *yawns*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #8076
    April 2011
    234 Posts
    DAM'N! Riodoku, that's one cute face you have :3

Also, hi everyone, I've been gone for a bit, how are you all?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #8077
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    Spiro makes masturbation so fucking hard, jesus christ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

38. Post #8078
    December 2010
    229 Posts
    My first thought was just Spryo the Dragon on the PS1 and I just thought to myself "well of course that's hard to masturbate too, the textures are so fucking awful".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #8079
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,582 Posts
    Not in my experience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #8080
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts
    Most of us are broads though!
    That's a very broad generalization if you ask me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events