1. Post #6361
    July 2007
    5,293 Posts
    To some extent this is a chat thread, but that doesn't mean you should go completely off topic for long periods, especially when it is to attack or criticise someone for their posting style. If you're unhappy with someone's posts, report them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 9Friendly x 3Useful x 1Funny x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #6362
    Dennab
    November 2010
    388 Posts
    What if the posts aren't actually bannable though and it's just a matter of someone getting on everyone's nerves constantly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #6363
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    How about this weather, eh?

Edited:

No really, I drove through a storm today. Could hardly see anything. It was quite something.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #6364
    April 2010
    873 Posts
    I guess we need content!

More dresses!

http://puu.sh/xZea
    http://puu.sh/xZ7R

(samey poses )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #6365
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,728 Posts
    It was stormy here too practically all day, Zeldy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6366
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts
    It's been nice weather over in the south of england today. Was able to try out my new sunglasses for the first time :) very happy with them (they're grey aviators)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #6367
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,457 Posts
    It's been nice weather over in the south of england today. Was able to try out my new sunglasses for the first time :) very happy with them (they're grey aviators)
    Awesome weather over here in Texas. It's getting hot, fast. That's when I know summer is here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #6368
    February 2011
    38 Posts
    A bit grey and rainy in Norway the last couple of days.

In other news, socks:

Sorry about quality and broken mirror :V

Oh and I bled from my nose for the very first time yesterday lol
    Such a bloodbath.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #6369
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    It was stormy here too practically all day, Zeldy.
    Where do you live? o:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #6370
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    Awesome weather over here in Texas. It's getting hot, fast. That's when I know summer is here.
    Well, judging from the way the weather has been acting these last few months, I'd say it could start snowing any day now in West Texas

Sporadic weather is the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #6371
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,457 Posts
    Well, judging from the way the weather has been acting these last few months, I'd say it could start snowing any day now in West Texas

Sporadic weather is the best.
    East Texas here. We got a little rain recently but not much.

12. Post #6372
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,234 Posts
    Fuck y'all's weather. We've got sunshine and lollipops here in California. Not a cloud in the sky, though it's hot as sin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #6373
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,124 Posts

Edited:

No really, I drove through a storm today. Could hardly see anything. It was quite something.   
    I love days like that. I just sit at the window watching the rain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #6374
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    I love the rain and when it's dark outside during the middle of the day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #6375
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    it's that time again

http://tinychat.com/zeldy

purple is the password, it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

16. Post #6376

November 2010
    571 Posts
    Look at all you, being behind us Europeans.

I always feel bad when I see the tinychat time posts because its too damn late here. :c

anyhow, I have to say, I've noticed how feminine I've started looking over the past week or so, and I'm loving it.
    I remember when I put my first posts in, and everyone was all
    "you on hrt?"
    And I was all
    "nope. "

...that was great.. <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

17. Post #6377
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,969 Posts
    theres only 2 people in here its lonely get in here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

18. Post #6378
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,613 Posts
    Spoke to another person about somehow help me with my self-image and confidence issue, or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #6379
    June 2012
    302 Posts
    I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Canter, short for Canterissiriat. I'm a freshman in highschool (USA) and I've had gender identity issues pretty much all of my life (MtF), but recently it went bad to worse with other stuff piling on top of it. I'm an aspiring writer/author, with roleplaying and drawing for hobbies aside from the typical gaming addiction.

I probably won't post here much but seeing threads like these makes me feel safe about posting on these forums in general.

Edit: Unrelated, but does anybody know why my Avatars all keep coming out so small? It makes me feel insignificant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #6380
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Canter, short for Canterissiriat. I'm a freshman in highschool (USA) and I've had gender identity issues pretty much all of my life (MtF), but recently it went bad to worse with other stuff piling on top of it. I'm an aspiring writer/author, with roleplaying and drawing for hobbies aside from the typical gaming addiction.

I probably won't post here much but seeing threads like these makes me feel safe about posting on these forums in general.

Edit: Unrelated, but does anybody know why my Avatars all keep coming out so small? It makes me feel insignificant.
    Facepunch has been getting better with trans-related issues. The community is generally likable, although uninformed.

Newer members have small avatar size caps, I believe. The site owner completely disabled avatars for average members a few months back, and they came back with smaller limits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #6381
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    8,891 Posts

Welcome to the forum, you'll be fine here as long as you don't try to be a wanker

Blues get 60x60, gold members have 80x80 and .gif avatars
    Blues can still use animated ones if they use .apng though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

22. Post #6382
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,234 Posts
    horizon asked me not to post this picture but here I am posting you can't stop me neener neener neener!
    I don't know I don't even feel good enough to show my entire face

Edited:

horizon is being mean to me now ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 2 (list)

23. Post #6383
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    horizon asked me not to post this picture but here I am posting you can't stop me neener neener neener!

Edited:

horizon is being mean to me now ;-;
    you wanna frq fight???

jk I love you <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Anonymous Proxy Show Events Informative x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1Useful x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #6384
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    Well, first photo of myself Im posting here. Not much, just those socks I said I bought.

My legs look fat. But I assure you they are sticks.
    I have a pair exactly like that and they are the most amazing things ever

Edited:

Ignore my hair, I'm just about to go to shower so I'm going to sort it out there.

Stripes like those = best stripes imo. I HATE when people wear shirts with a million tiny little stripes on them, they usually give me headaches if I look at them too long @__@

Edited:

Edited:

Geraldton, Western Australia: What's that, you want winter to come and it to stop being warm and sunny? TOO BAD >:D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #6385
    March 2011
    207 Posts
    Went out (With friends) girl-ly today for the first time (I suppose not counting last night, which wasn't fully) Not over the top at all, in fact so subtle that at least nobody that noticed it mentioned anything (Little bit of eyeliner, clear nail polish, ladies hoodie, t-shirt etc. (Only exception being unisex shoes ). Still, was good.
    Only trouble:

(The only hyperbole in that at all is "Purveyor of sunshine", I swear to fuckin' chimney there was a guy eating weeds from the gutter today.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #6386
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,049 Posts
    Call the cops and have them clear the street, wait for bus unbothered

27. Post #6387
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,669 Posts

shit beer tho
    "Refreshing Aussies since 1888" and that's why no Australians drink it. Tourist drink, nothing more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #6388

June 2012
    1 Posts
    Hi, I'm new here. I dunno if I'm trans or what, but I keep having dreams about crossdressing, and I used to do it a lot when I was a kid. So hai :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #6389
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    greetings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Anonymous Proxy Show Events

30. Post #6390
    April 2010
    873 Posts
    Hi, I'm new here. I dunno if I'm trans or what, but I keep having dreams about crossdressing, and I used to do it a lot when I was a kid. So hai :3
    Welcome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #6391
    June 2012
    302 Posts
    New people twin powers activate! Form of: An attractive woman!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #6392
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Good day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #6393
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    I landed my first skateboard trick today!

In other news, my ass hurts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #6394
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    July 2006
    7,082 Posts
    I landed my first skateboard trick today!

In other news, my ass hurts.
    I don't think landing on your ass counts as success
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #6395
    June 2012
    302 Posts
    I don't think that's the reason her ass hurts.

36. Post #6396
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    My ass hurts from the countless attempts I made (and failed), not the successful one.

Edited:

I don't think that's the reason his ass hurts.
    Or a celebratory ass fuck, whatever you want to believe.

(her*)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

37. Post #6397
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    oh deary look at the time

http://tinychat.com/zeldy

pass is purple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #6398
    June 2012
    302 Posts
    My ass hurts from the countless attempts I made (and failed), not the successful one.

Edited:

Or a celebratory ass fuck, whatever you want to believe.

(her*)
    oh gods I am so sorry
    The thread was too long for me to go through and find out which individuals were trans or just hobbyists or fetishists
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #6399
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,043 Posts
    The thread was too long for me to go through and find out which individuals were trans or just hobbyists or fetishists
    May be a safer option to try to use gender neutral terms until you know better, at least in this thread. Although if it's just a simple screw up I don't think anyone will really take it too offensively if you correct yourself.

40. Post #6400
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    oh gods I am so sorry
    Not a problem, you didn't know. It's not like I'm mad or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)