1. Post #6481
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,351 Posts
    I wore panties all day today and they are like, the best thing holy shit. I love my penis but my god do I wish I was a woman to wear women's clothing and have it accepted by the public
    Thighhighs are absolutely amazing, too!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #6482
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Thighhighs are absolutely amazing, too!
    best, most truthful pageking ever

i need to get some latex leggings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

3. Post #6483
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,263 Posts
    best, most truthful pageking ever

i need to get some latex leggings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #6484
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I'm allergic to latex.

Edited:

ya I know IT'S FUCKING FUNNY ISN'T IT FDKSOFGHSR~

which means no latex clothes for me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 2Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #6485
    r. panda is a racist and vedi is mai husbando
    September 2010
    862 Posts
    Never really seen the appeal of latex myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #6486
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,263 Posts
    I think its sexy, but I hate it how its overdone in latex fetish~ aka full body suits eww.

Simple stuff like latex leggings are sexy. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #6487
    January 2008
    15,770 Posts
    I wore panties all day today and they are like, the best thing holy shit. I love my penis but my god do I wish I was a woman to wear women's clothing and have it accepted by the public
    panties are amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #6488
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,248 Posts
    panties are p cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #6489
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,760 Posts
    panties are awesome

the feeling of latex makes me sick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #6490
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts
    Tbh I always thought wearing panties and having a penis would be extremely uncomfortable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #6491
    January 2008
    15,770 Posts
    not really

depends on what type of panties too

Edited:

its really comfy actually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #6492
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    lol, latex is ridiculous. I would never go out in public with latex-wear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #6493
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,579 Posts
    Never really seen the appeal of latex myself.
    :o!

Itsy!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #6494
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Latex is really only good when you want to look like catwoman.

Edited:

I prefer something like leggings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #6495
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Tbh I always thought wearing panties and having a penis would be extremely uncomfortable
    Guess it just depends on how big you are and if you can tuck or if there is enough room

Edited:

Edited:

Leggings!

and tights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #6496
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    1,253 Posts
    I'm going to change my name and surname as well. Augustine. ~~
    ( damn, I love this name )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

17. Post #6497
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,760 Posts
    I couldn't change my name. I love it so much and I feel it's respect to my parents...they did make me the person I am today c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #6498
    October 2010
    834 Posts
    I'm going to change both my name and last name when I start living full-time.
    Also, according to law, I can pretty much freely change from a male to female name without listing the reason why I want to do that. They can just let me change it without giving any problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

19. Post #6499
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,263 Posts
    Gonna be Nana Daniela ~mother can choose this one~ surname
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

20. Post #6500
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts
    I've already chosen the name I am going to change to, but I have to change my passport after the name change and i'm not sure if i can afford that right now, plus I am going on holiday in a months time so I don't want to have the name changed but not the passport by then.

So I am going to wait until after the holiday. (super happy that I can change my title to "Mr" using deed poll as well, even if my passport does still have an F on it xD)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

21. Post #6501
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,248 Posts

Edited:

I'm very muck OK with looking like Catwoman.

Also, the transphobic prick left my Changeling: The Lost group after no-one back up his hate-speech on me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #6502
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,864 Posts
    I'm very muck OK with looking like Catwoman.

Also, the transphobic prick left my Changeling: The Lost group after no-one back up his hate-speech on me.
    Lol I wanna see his hate speech.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #6503
    May 2011
    426 Posts
    Names you say well mine will properly be Aliice :D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #6504
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Haha good lord:

GreatBeancoastWarrior~: having a fetish for transgender people
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: and then backpedalling like a motherfucker
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: saying that you [rev] are gay?
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: lol
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: far from it if you like mtfs
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: I don't have a fetish for TG people at all.
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: I know a lot of them
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: and frankly calling them derogatory terms such as "tranny" isn't casting you in a positive light to me.
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: I don't know how you could consider yourself 'gay' and tbh I think you're a fucking liar
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: Because to be blunt thats essentially a slap in the face for any TG people you know/talk about because you consider them male. However I don't see how you'd be attracted to them if you were gay
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: Considering that most of them [at least the ones I know] already look quite a bit feminine and by the time they're finished treatment they won't even look like a guy so looool
    GreatBeancoastWarrior~: You're ridiculous.
    So basically, the gist of it is that this guy randomly adds me and says weird shit.

I closed the chat and blocked + removed so I couldn't get the entire thing. Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #6505
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,864 Posts
    I got added by someone yesterday too, under the alias of Lilly with the drawgirl avatar and all he said was "DOG-GY is a scalie not a furry but that doesn't make him any less of a faggot." That's it, that's all that person added me for. He then proceeded to say a bunch of stupid stuff so I removed him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #6506
    April 2010
    884 Posts
    Mine might end up being Lucy or something along those lines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #6507

November 2010
    571 Posts
    I'm confused what's going on here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #6508
    April 2011
    234 Posts
    Not too keen on latex, too thin and shiny. Now leather? Mmmm. I'd love a black and red leather corset dress.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #6509
    April 2011
    1,520 Posts
    Not too keen on latex, too thin and shiny. Now leather? Mmmm. I'd love a black and red leather corset dress.
    Fuck yeah corsets

(Not leather but the corset I totally wanna buy one)

Yes that's a tactical corset, yes they're real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

30. Post #6510
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    I bought panties today, didn't know what size to get at all do I got 5 and they fit great. (anyone know US
    sizing for girls?)

Lol @ the people who get nervous doing it, you can easily claim they're for your SO. I saw some 40 year old guy looking at bras.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #6511
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,248 Posts
    Lol I wanna see his hate speech.
    It was more of a personal attack on me that a rage against the transsexuals/transgendered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #6512
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I bought panties today, didn't know what size to get at all do I got 5 and they fit great. (anyone know US
    sizing for girls?)

Lol @ the people who get nervous doing it, you can easily claim they're for your SO. I saw some 40 year old guy looking at bras.
    Haha. It isn't really that hard once you just forget about the people that are probably looking at you. As long as you know your sizing you should be fine [because god forbid some guy tries on a corset.]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Anonymous Proxy Show Events

33. Post #6513
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    I had an ex-boyfriend buy some panties for me, as a joke. He just brought them up to the counter, looked the cashier in the eye and said "THESE ARE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND. I AM NOT USING THEM.".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

34. Post #6514
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,398 Posts
    I had an ex-boyfriend buy some panties for me, as a joke. He just brought them up to the counter, looked the cashier in the eye and said "THESE ARE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND. I AM NOT USING THEM.".
    Suspiciously Specific Denial
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

35. Post #6515
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,263 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

36. Post #6516
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    that's pretty good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #6517
    r. panda is a racist and vedi is mai husbando
    September 2010
    862 Posts
    On names, I'm going to be Kairi. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

38. Post #6518
    May 2011
    426 Posts
    Yay psychology!

In other news BLARGHH FP STOP GOING DOWN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #6519
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,446 Posts
    Hi!

So I pretty much answered my own question of what happens if you tell your doctor about suicidal thoughs and self-medicating, and the result of this isn't really what I hoped for, but anyways here's the story;

Me and my supportive went to my doctor, and as we're talking about my self-hate and how I don't want to live if I have to go on like this, she tells me I can get some anti-depressive. Okay I guess, but then I tell her about how I've been smoking weed to ease my self-hate, and how I've also been self-medicating for quite some time now.
    The more I tell her, the more I start to hate the world and myself, and she notices this (it was pretty obvious, I was inches away from having a complete breakdown), and she then tells me she can't give me any medicine anyways, but that I should head off to the hospital for some conversations and such.
    Okay I think, and we head off to the hospital.
    As we enter the hospital, a doctor welcomes us in the door, and we're showed into a small room for conversations and such. We enter, and he mentions that my doctor's called, saying I was pretty emotional about what I had told her and that she had felt I was getting more deperessed the more I told her. She also told him about my suicidal thoughs and even a few previous attempts, and as he's done verifying these things, he leaves.
    Afterwards, a horde of female doctors appear, and they all take notes of the things I have to say.
    I tell them that I nave no interest in living my life and what I want out of my future, and surprisingly they're all nice and acceptful towards this, and for the first time in ages I actually felt like my life was in good hands.

From there it was all downhill. My supportive started speaking in such a fluent danish that even I didn't understand half of what she were saying, and she pretty much took control of the conversation.
    They offered me to stay at the hospital for self-protection, and I accepted it as I though "What the hell, if it makes things go faster".
    Briefly after I enter a small room full of zombies and doctors, I realise what's happened. They had me locked up at their mental hospital for people with severe mental illnesses that are harmful towards themselfs and their surroundings.
    The day after my arrival, I had another meeting with some doctors. They asked me some questions, some of them completely idiotic such as "Are you sure you're not just gay?" and similiar where I was close to just leaving in rage. I remained calm and answered their many questions.
    For the next 3 days there's not really anything to say. I spent most of my time at my room just crying and going completely mental.
    The meeting had made me question everything about myself, who I were, what I were, and why I couldn't just live a normal life.
    This combined with the constant screaming from the other patients, the alarms going off every other hour, and the entire feeling of being imprisoned for asking for help, it all slowly dug me into a hole of enormous identity problems where I'd rather end my life than find out more.
    On the 4th day, one of the people working there came and asked me if I needed someone to talk with. I just wanted to be alone, so we ended up having a small but pleasant small-talk.
    She felt I was feeling bad, and asked if she should leave. I asked yes please, and she did so.
    Later that day, one of the doctors offered me some stress-reliefing medicine, and I gladly accepted it.
    It didn't really do anything but just make me tired, but I found out that two of these mysterious black pills would have a very powerful influence of my way of thinking, and I could finally get some inner peace from the constant worrying and questioning of everything.
    After I jumped on this magical medicine, I was able to hang out with the other patients. I just told them I was there because I smoked too much weed in a long period, and they were all very helpful and gave me lots of support to stop this junkie way of living.
    I'm just gonna excluse all the things we did, as it was pretty much the same. There were nothing to do except smoke and watch TV. Oh and, this is also how I started smoking again, and my 10 days break from cigarettes turned into a pack a day.
    Skipping forward to my last meeting, I just told them I didn't care about anything anymore, and that I'd stop smoking weed + self-medicating, and that I wouldn't kill myself or even threaten to do so.
    To help me get through life easier they perscriped me some of the medicine they had given me, and finally they could tell me what they had been giving me for the past couple of days. Apparently it was Truxal, some anti-psycotic stuff. I told her this isn't what I wanted, to just drug myself away so I can enjoy my current life, it's not how I'd have a happy life. My doctor replied to me with "You have to realise that everyone doesn't have a happy life, it's about having a satisfying life". That's when my life pretty much just snapped. I had desperately asked for help, and they had given me a stay at the mental hospital and some anti-psycotic drugs. I'm not gonna dig deeper into it, because it'd require me to drug myself so far that I'd not even be able to write, so let's continue.

Finally released, my family and I go to my apartment. I'd lost it because I'd flopped my education half a year ago. I was too depressed to study something I had no interest in, so I was thrown out.
    We pack a ton of stuff, and after half a day of constant working, I slowly have a breakdown because of stress. I hate my neighbours for being disrespective assholes, and I haven't told anyone but my mom about my little secret, so hiding a lot of stuff was required.
    When I finally cracked, I just couldn't take it anymore. Simple things would bug me to no end, and a simple box being built wrong would have me hitting the wall in hate.
    My mom decided that it'd be best for me if I came with her home, and so we did.

The day after we had moved all the stuff to my new apartment, my mom and I were cleaning up and doing general working. I was sitting at a computer at one point, and out of boredom I started thinking of the things I tought of at the mental hospital.
    Slowly I started hating myself as much as I did at the hospital, and I though perhaps some of the medicine would help.
    I downed 2x15mg, an average dose, and waited for it to work.
    While waiting, I got pretty emotional about myself. I started thinking more and more about it, and just wanted to kill myself. My self-hate was taking over, and for the first time in my life I actually didn't care what would happen to me as long as I could just have my life taken.
    After half an hour of crying in my step-dad's bed, trying to convinde my mom into just letting me end it all, the pills finally kicked in. This was a very bad idea.
    I went from being very emotional about it, to just not giving a single fuck about anything, and that's where things started to go even more downhill.

I started talking with my mom about how I've felt for ages, why I think I am what I am, and pretty much every other subject there is to talk about it.
    I was so drugged that I didn't hear half of what my mom said, but to me it sounded as if my mom had everything against what I was doing, and I started defending my life for a cause that didn't even excist.
    After an hour of me being complete hysterical about why my mom wouldn't even support me in this case, I told her I didn't want her as a mom, and that I wanted a lift home.
    They drove me to the mental hospital, where her boyfriend pretty much took the word from me, explaining to them the previous situation, so I was once again locked up amonst the screaming ones. This time though, a lot of the "normal" ones had been released because they didn't need to be there, and had been replaced with the stereotypical people you think of when you think "mental hospital", the ones that constantly scream for help, and when they get help they scream for them to be left alone.
    I was still very drugged from the medicine, and I had gone back into being completely hysterical and emotional about it. I was confused from the drug and my short memory, I hated myself and the world around me, and I just wanted to go home and sleep it all out so perhaps I'd have a decent day tomorrow.
    Just before entering the mental hospital once again, I had a brief talk with my mom, where I found out that it had all been one big misunderstanding from my side. I downed another pill, bringing me up to 45mg. This was simply too much, and I was forced to laying on a sofa just staring blindly into the air. One of my friends from when I had been there previously, she somehow got me relaxed and not worrying about anything (could've been the medicine too though, I don't remember much from that evening), and the next morning I woke up with a muffin on my table, she's such a sweet girl and I was so lucky to have her as a friend.

That morning I was called into yet another meeting. The doctor asked me about lots of stuff from my youth, nothing which has any relavance to any of the problems I had been facing in the previous days, and I replied with "None of the problems I'm facing with is something you can help me with. As you said previously (They had at another meeting), and that I just have to live with it". She agreed and I was released, with a pocket full of anti-psycotic medicine.

Now I daily take 30mg of truxal to just live a normal life. Twice the dose that was previously used to make me relax is now the dose I use to just get out of my apartment and live what my previous doctor refers to as a "satisfying life", and now I'm standing here, an androgyny middle-aged whatever, living one day at a time while worthshipping my "satisfying" life as a druggie, so I suppose you won't be seeing me around anymore as I've been given the only offer I'll ever get without my country turning against me. I'd like to thanks for all the good times though, and I'll still be available through PM if any of you have any questions or need help with something, as I did manage to experience everything while I was still allowed.

TL:DR;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 21Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #6520
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    My god, Tools. I don't even know what to say after reading all that. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)