Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts

i have you at my fingertips

Edited:

okay i'm not that mean :v
    Shame you can't keep the current one then just add PS. PERIOD

We're good people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #6962
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    wrong thread sorry :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

3. Post #6963
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,080 Posts
    So uh yeah. My dad just called me and he thinks anime is causing me to want to be a girl because anime has "un-natural body proportions".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny x 24Agree x 2Friendly x 2Artistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #6964
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,788 Posts
    So uh yeah. My dad just called me and he thinks anime is causing me to want to be a girl because anime has "un-natural body proportions".
    What the absolute fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #6965
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    What types of anime do you watch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #6966
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,080 Posts
    He has never seen me watch anime but I used to read manga like 5 years ago. Anyway probably this is all he knows about anime:

https://www.google.fi/search?client=...w=1825&bih=996
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

7. Post #6967
    January 2008
    15,714 Posts
    i can see why he would think that then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

8. Post #6968
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    3,372 Posts
    am I kawaii yet oni-chan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #6969

November 2010
    571 Posts
    I click Nana's link..

OH GOD

MAKE IT STOP. MY EYES ARE MELTING

On the topic's.. topic, I had another dress-up session. Pix was taken.

Though they're lewd, so I'm not gonna share unless it's over PM and you don't mind bare assholes and balls and cocks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #6970
    January 2008
    15,714 Posts
    sounds cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #6971
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,834 Posts
    Not as bad as what my mom said.

She thinks I want to be a girl because I eat too much junk food and its messing with my mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #6972
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,572 Posts
    both of those excuses make me wat

i mean seriously. anime? junk food? :|
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #6973
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,834 Posts
    You're telling me. After I said that's not even remotely possible she said, "Well maybe I don't know much about transsexualism," and I got snappy and said. "You think?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #6974
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts

UNNATURAL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

15. Post #6975
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    I had my first appointment with my endocrinologist today. He just talked to me, explained the risks and benefits, and told me to call him on my 18th birthday. And he'll filly script for estrogen that day.

And then he was like "oh btw you can have the anti-testosterone now go pick it up at the pharmacy LOL".

So now I have Spiro. Jesus I'm happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #6976
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,788 Posts
    I had my first appointment with my endocrinologist today. He just talked to me, explained the risks and benefits, and told me to call him on my 18th birthday. And he'll filly script for estrogen that day.

And then he was like "oh btw you can have the anti-testosterone now go pick it up at the pharmacy LOL".

So now I have Spiro. Jesus I'm happy.
    I'd kill for Spiro right about now. I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to do really, I don't even know how the hell I'm going to survive if I don't get hrt this year... bleh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

17. Post #6977
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    678 Posts
    I've started a transgender vlog if any of you would be interested. It's mostly because I'm a really positive person, even when it comes to me being trans and I really would like to help other people get through it as well by telling about my experiences with friends and family, answering questions people might have and better explaining what it's like to people who have no idea.

Also it gives me incentive to work on my voice, here's the intro video anyway.

p.s sorry i'm not in girl mode, i'm not yet confident enough in my voice for that.

Edited:

Any criticism would be great too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #6978

November 2010
    571 Posts
    Visit Nana's blog

Oh hey I know that guy. He's awesome and canadian-french.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #6979
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    hes adorabru
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #6980
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,296 Posts
    I click Nana's link..

OH GOD

MAKE IT STOP. MY EYES ARE MELTING
    oh it gets better worse

have you ever been so beta you hoverhanded your badly photoshopped-in waifu?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #6981
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,080 Posts
    I've started a transgender vlog if any of you would be interested. It's mostly because I'm a really positive person, even when it comes to me being trans and I really would like to help other people get through it as well by telling about my experiences with friends and family, answering questions people might have and better explaining what it's like to people who have no idea.

vid~
    p.s sorry i'm not in girl mode, i'm not yet confident enough in my voice for that.

Edited:

Wow I got really surprised when I saw ME in the suggested videos when this ended. I really enjoyed watching this video of yours and got me inspired to do a new video tomorrow (or day after tomorrow if I am feeling bad tomorrow because reasons) I'm going to be following your transition through youtube and this thread if you wish to contribute. Good luck, sister. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #6982
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    Sounds like he may just be in denial. To be honest I'm happy for you he didn't freak out and get super mad or something and just said that. I was kind of worried for you something bad might of happened with him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #6983
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,080 Posts
    Sounds like he may just be in denial. To be honest I'm happy for you he didn't freak out and get super mad or something and just said that. I was kind of worried for you something bad might of happened with him
    Yeah well this was the best reaction i was expecting from him so I'm fine with it. I try not to talk about this too much since he is having a hard time (he has his own life too) so it is better for us both if i try to change the subject from now on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

24. Post #6984
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,260 Posts
    oh it gets better worse

have you ever been so beta you hoverhanded your badly photoshopped-in waifu?
    Picture was confirmed to be satirical.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #6985
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,080 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11 (list)

26. Post #6986

October 2009
    383 Posts
    I love how the glasses reflect the computer screens :3 makes it look like you got extra pair of boxes insead of the glasses (x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

27. Post #6987
    Dennab
    June 2012
    172 Posts
    Visit Nana's blog

Oh hey I know that guy. He's awesome and canadian-french.
    Cuter than 80% of girls.

Does this mean I'm gay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #6988
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,080 Posts
    Cuter than 80% of girls.

Does this mean I'm gay
    I honestly think that every person is bisexual by nature. Some just like more masculine or feminine features/body parts.

Edited:

I love how the glasses reflect the computer screens :3 makes it look like you got extra pair of boxes insead of the glasses (x

I tried to turn my other monitor so there would have been a smaller reflection. :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #6989
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    I honestly think that every person is bisexual by nature. Some just like more masculine or feminine features/body parts.
    what? that makes no sense to me. isn't being bisexual means you like both men/women? it isn't about feminine/masculine but instead the gender you're attracted to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #6990
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,080 Posts
    Bisexual means that one is attracted to both genders. We know what homosexual and straight mean.

But anyway, I think that everyone is deep down bisexual. Through time as people develop they just start liking one gender more, usually it is the opposite gender thus making people straight. A surprisingly big amount of people who claim to be 100% straight, actually are bisexual, but just keep the other part denial - they may not even know it.

Even a heterosexual male can be attracted, not everytime in a sexual manner, but still to masculine features in female, and sometimes in males. It doesn't mean that they would have sex or date another man.

This is just my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #6991
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    Bisexual means that one is attracted to both genders. We know what homosexual and straight mean.

But anyway, I think that everyone is deep down bisexual. Through time as people develop they just start liking one gender more, usually it is the opposite gender thus making people straight. A surprisingly big amount of people who claim to be 100% straight, actually are bisexual, but just keep the other part denial - they may not even know it.

Even a heterosexual male can be attracted, not everytime in a sexual manner, but still to masculine features in female, and sometimes in males. It doesn't mean that they would have sex or date another man.

This is just my opinion.
    even if they're attracted to masculine females that does not make them bisexual, it just means they like a type of female [masculine ones]

just because i could like feminine men does not make me bisexual it just means i like a type of man [feminine ones]

you're not the first one i've come across to think this and frankly, i don't see how you could

Edited:

also i just noticed that i format my posts weird

32. Post #6992
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,080 Posts

me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #6993
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    i'm wondering what kind of makeup everyone likes?

i dunno if they're bad quality but i use these as eyeshadow/eyeliner

they're about $20-$30 a pop and the line transformer [which makes the eyeshadow into eyeliner] is about $15 or so

Edited:

is there some way to size down the pictures? i don't want to have to open up paint everytime i use my camera

Edited:

also i need to go shopping for more crap, i just ran out of coverup a couple days ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #6994
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    889 Posts

is there some way to size down the pictures? i don't want to have to open up paint everytime i use my camera
    Use [img_thumb ] <image link here> [/img_thumb ]
    (But without the spaces before the ])
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #6995
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    Use [img_thumb ] <image link here> [/img_thumb ]
    (But without the spaces before the ])
    many thanks, my camera takes them at an atrocious resolution

36. Post #6996
    December 2010
    228 Posts
    I bought my first girl's shirt and it came in the mail today and I love it. This may be the start of something new.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #6997
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    I bought my first girl's shirt and it came in the mail today and I love it. This may be the start of something new.
    i find womens shirts feel much nicer than mens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #6998
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts

Edited:

Your voice is on the way to being pretty damn convincing. I've hung out with mostly guys ever since I was little so even though I'm female so I do sound "masculine" a little in the way I talk apparently (People on TF2 think I'm a 12 year old boy ) idk how to explain it, yours sounds kind of like that I guess.

(I mean it as a compliment, btw o3o)

Also Inufin I loove your accent :D~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #6999
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    tummy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #7000
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    back from the mall! bought a new straightener :p