View Poll Results: Which letters are you?

Voters
548. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introverted

230 41.97%
  • Extroverted

73 13.32%
  • Sensing

10 1.82%
  • iNtuitive

85 15.51%
  • Feeling

24 4.38%
  • Thinking

68 12.41%
  • Perceiving

25 4.56%
  • Judging

33 6.02%
  1. Post #241
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,254 Posts
    ENTJ.

Ext: 22
    Int: 38
    Thinking: 38
    Judging: 50

Famous people of my type.

Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt , Mark Anthony, Sean Connery, Madonna, Yulia Tymoshenko .

It's actually quite fitting considering the circumstances and description. I would say it's fairly accurate to a point.

2. Post #242
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,721 Posts
    ENTP.
    Ext:22
    Int:50
    Thinking:25
    Judging:44

Richard Feynman, Thomas Edison, Leonardo da Vinci, James Cameron, Patricia Schroeder (politician).

Doing many convulted, academic subjects but yet maintaining strong relationships with those around me and my "flexible2 sleeping schedule means this makes alot of sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #243
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,917 Posts
    I got ESTJ even though I don't feel it fits me personally. I think I would be closer to INTP.

4. Post #244
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts

That doesn't sound like me at all, I am not artistic what so ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

5. Post #245
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,530 Posts
    ISTJ
    Introverted; 11
    Sensing; 1
    Thinking; 1
    Judging; 1

Why are my percentages so damn low?! I guess I have a mixed personality..

6. Post #246
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    147 Posts
    INTP
    Introverted-78
    Intuitive-25
    Thinking-25
    Perceiving-22
    Felt pretty accurate to me.

7. Post #247
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,341 Posts
    INTJ

Edited:

Introverted - 56
    iNtuitive - 12
    Thinking - 75
    Judging - 11

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,299 Posts
    INTJ

Introverted - 22
    Intuitive - 50
    Thinking - 50
    Judging - 33

Seems pretty accurate to me.

9. Post #249
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    780 Posts
    INTJ

Introverted: 89
    Intuitive: 88
    Thinking: 75
    Judging: 22

Too bad you have to do things to actually be a "mastermind". Also, actually be smart.

10. Post #250
    Prize Stealing Whore
    April 2009
    6,667 Posts

"Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs.
    So I'm the/a nice guy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,605 Posts
    I had to take this test when I was 14. I got INFP, although I was close to being ENFP as well.
    Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.
    I just took the test again now (i'm 20) and got INTJ (22%, 75%, 12%, 67%)
    Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders
    Weird to see how i've changed over the years. It's pretty cool taking the same test after a few years have passed though.

12. Post #252
    February 2010
    1,255 Posts
    Your Type is
    ENTJ
    Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    39 38 25 56

Average?

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    14 Posts

Well I must say that was rather eerily accurate.?
    Although the numbers I got are seemingly skewed? 1 100 1 56 doesn't seem to be correct, otherwise... Dead on though.

14. Post #254
    April 2010
    1,634 Posts
    INTJ, and very accurately so.

15. Post #255
    November 2011
    4,751 Posts
    ENTP

Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    1 25 12 22

Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
    by Marina Margaret Heiss

Profile: ENTP
    Revision: 3.1
    Date of Revision: 28 Feb 2011

"Clever" is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best. The professor who juggles half a dozen ideas for research papers and grant proposals in his mind while giving a highly entertaining lecture on an abstruse subject is a classic example of the type. So is the stand-up comedian whose lampoons are both funny and incisively accurate.

ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their debating skills. ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.

ENTPs are as innovative and ingenious at problem-solving as they are at verbal gymnastics; on occasion, however, they manage to outsmart themselves. ENTPs can be prone to "sharp practice" – especially cutting corners without regard to the rules if it's expedient – or, their juggling acts may simply be so over-ambitious they collapse.

Both at work and at home, ENTPs are very fond of "toys" -- physical or intellectual, the more sophisticated the better. Once these have been "solved" or become too familiar, however, they’ll be replaced with new ones.

ENTPs are basically optimists, but in spite of this (perhaps because of it?), they can become petulant about small setbacks and inconveniences. (Major setbacks they regard as challenges, and tackle with determination.) ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this. In general, however, they are genial, even charming, when not being harassed by life.

In terms of their relationships with others, ENTPs are capable of bonding very closely and suddenly with their loved ones. Some appear deceptively offhand with their nearest and dearest; others are so demonstrative that they succeed in shocking co-workers who've only seen their professional side. ENTPs are also quick to spot a kindred spirit, and good at acquiring friends of similar temperament and interests.

ENTPs may sometimes give the impression of being largely oblivious to the rest of humanity except as an audience: good, bad, or potential. In general this is unfair – but it can be difficult to get an ENTP’s attention when they’re not immediately aware of you, especially for an Introvert.

The best approach in communicating with an ENTP is to be straightforward. No games – they’ll win. No "pulling rank" – they’ll just want to put you in your place. No apologies – you’ll undermine yourself. Try "I need/want to talk to you."
    Some Famous ENTPs:

Alexander the Great
    Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart
    Sir Walter Raleigh
    Interesting. I'm exactly like this.

16. Post #256
    Dennab
    August 2008
    4,435 Posts
    [release]
    E 33
    N 38
    F 25
    P 22
    Famous People:
    Mark Twain, Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, Betty Friedan
    [/release]

Haha, the description actually sounds accurate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #257
    March 2010
    793 Posts
    ENFP

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

fitting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #258
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    entj represent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #259
    : |
    February 2009
    3,645 Posts
    I got ENTP which is totally not me, fuck you Isabelle

20. Post #260
    YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THOSE PRANCY FANCY DOLPHINS ARE YOU
    September 2009
    1,279 Posts
    I got ISFP and all of the profiles for this personality type fit me pretty much perfectly, with a few of them saying unfitting things here and there.

21. Post #261
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    560 Posts
    I am 55% Intuitive neat - oh wait that's bad. You can't earn cash on that feature. Crap.

22. Post #262
    ENTJ masterrace.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    Herpetologist
    June 2010
    5,088 Posts
    I am an ENTJ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,918 Posts
    ISTJ says quiet so this thing is clearly wrong because I am very loud and obnoxious.

25. Post #265
    THE WASP GUY
    March 2010
    283 Posts
    I've taken this test 2 times, not going to bother taking it again lol. The first time was in middle school cause I got bored the second time I had to take it in my psych class. Anyway I scored INTJ, mastermind. This is an accurate test if the first time I took it in 8th grade and the second time 4 years later I get the same results.

26. Post #266
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    Mastermind master race.

Move aside peasants

27. Post #267
    October 2009
    1,508 Posts
    Your Type is
    INFP
    Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
    11 12 31 44
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #268
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,539 Posts
    INTJ

Introverted - 33
    Intuitive - 25
    Thinking - 25
    Judging - 44

The summary of INTJ is actually shockingly applicable to me. I like that the INTJ description page is labelled "Mastermind" as well :D
    Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than one to two percent of the population
    Cool.
    Also, it lists Computer Programming as my top suggested career, which is good, as I'm about to finish my degree in Computer Science and I've been programming since I was 14.

All in all, impressed by how correct and precise the evaluation was.

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,872 Posts

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.
    It's amazing how accurate this personality profile fits me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #270
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,539 Posts
    It's amazing how accurate this personality profile fits me.
    I'm a different profile to you but I agree completely. Very impressed by the accuracy of this test.

31. Post #271
    Herpetologist
    June 2010
    5,088 Posts
    TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
    Kind of an accurate description, I love a good debate. In the past I had a tendency to pick the least favored side in a class debate just to see if I could beat the majority.

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    14 Posts
    Kind of an accurate description, I love a good debate. In the past I had a tendency to pick the least favored side in a class debate just to see if I could beat the majority.
    This feeling, I know it.

33. Post #273
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,349 Posts
    James Clerk Maxwell and David Hilbert are my INTP bros.

34. Post #274
    May 2011
    570 Posts

35. Post #275
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,402 Posts
    INFJ > ENTJ

you're welcome   

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,688 Posts

It says I should be a do computer repair or a electronics technician, which is kinda accurate as I am going to go to school for computer engineering.

And I am similar to these people.
    Charles Bronson, Amelia Earhart, John Glenn, Clint Eastwood.

After reading the ISTP profile, this is all so true, its weird reading something that relates to you and explains why your you.

37. Post #277
    GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
    September 2005
    1,368 Posts
    ISTJ

Introverted 78
    Sensing 1
    Thinking 6
    Judging 56

38. Post #278
    March 2011
    130 Posts