1. Post #161
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Ok then (there are some sgmod sweps that aren't in CAP), well are you going to add in the replicators, you said nothing new, but then its already made. Of course, as i learnt above, copyright comes in, but didn't you make it so that you can use it, or are you not going to add it in. Will you add in any more NPC's from those packs, i know you said no requests and nothing new, but its not a request, I'm only asking if you will, and like with sg-mod sweps, the NPC's are already there, or does copyright muck it up. Also, is there a list of the stuff that was erased in previous versions of cap, apart from ships.
    Most stuff from McKay Pack and from SG mod are already included. Just replicators left to be here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #162
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    If you adking for doing somethign then it's a request -.- Like I said, there is no plans of adding replicators right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    135 Posts
    Could someone make the wraith stun gun that was used in SGA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    February 2010
    605 Posts
    No requests for now!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

5. Post #165

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Could someone make the wraith stun gun that was used in SGA
    -.- Can you read?

Sorry I'm busy at the moment and it is "broke" because the old staff_pulse from aVoN's is not included in CAP anymore and the stun entity instantly kills things if based on the new energy_pulse

(And yes I tried the damage block model)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    135 Posts
    Didn't see that sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

7. Post #167
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Ok, is replicators still on SVN
    If you adking for doing somethign then it's a request -.- Like I said, there is no plans of adding replicators right now.

8. Post #168
    October 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Rev 211 Changes:

Added:
    - Stargate with Group System merged with Carter Addon Pack.

Fixed:
    - SGC/Asuran Hub displaying 3 zpms in windows, but there is only one.
    - Fixed description of SGC/Asuran Hub in information window (now name is correct, not "SGA Hub" everywhere).
    - Fixed wire output "Ring Rotation" is getting "0" before universe gate stop rotation (from SG Group System addon).

Please note: if you want know what is "Stargate with Group System" addon, then go here - http://facepunch.com/threads/1163292 Now it included in CAP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Winner Winner x 6Lua King Lua King x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    July 2009
    640 Posts
    Rev 211 Changes:

Added:

Fixed:
    - Fixed description of SGC/Asuran Hub in information window (now name is correct, not "SGA Hub" everywhere).
    - Fixed wire output "Ring Rotation" is getting "0" before universe gate stop rotation (from SG Group System addon).

Please note: if you want know what is "Stargate with Group System" addon, then go here - http://facepunch.com/threads/1163292 Now it included in CAP.
    Finaly now everyone can enjoy the benifits of a group system :D

nice update good job :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

10. Post #170
    July 2010
    2,046 Posts
    Yep People we've now merged with Group System and have Alex as new member in to CAP!

Welcome Alex!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

11. Post #171
    January 2011
    229 Posts
    Rev 211 Changes:

Added:

Fixed:

Yay!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

12. Post #172
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Now Cap and Groups have joined, does that mean i only need to download cap, and not worry about downloading sg with groups.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    July 2010
    2,046 Posts
    Rev212

Fixed:

- Fixed linux server loading errors after merge with SG Group System
    - Fixed some Dutch Translation Bugs
    - Fixed Darkness of the Event Horizon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    January 2011
    229 Posts
    Rev212

Fixed:

- Fixed linux server loading errors after merge with SG Group System
    - Fixed some Dutch Translation Bugs
    - Fixed Darkness of the Event Horizon
    Thanks for fixing my ugly translation! :D
    Not that anybody uses it though. :P At least I hate playing games in Dutch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

15. Post #175
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    Yes! GS and CAP at once.
    Problem is (for me) at evey update i have to delete and repaste the updated files is there any better way to do that?
    Also i would like to report that Stargates wont transport stuff with so many parts, I dont know if this is from CAP, the servers outdated version, or Source Engine in GMOD.
    if that has been fixed ill tell the server owner to update.

EDIT: I tested this in single player and it still didnt work so its not outdated problem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #176
    July 2010
    2,046 Posts
    @Woogoo just use the Update function of SVN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

17. Post #177
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    @Woogoo just use the Update function of SVN!
    I know that but cap has 2 folders so i cant do it when its still in my addons folder

18. Post #178
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    I know that but cap has 2 folders so i cant do it when its still in my addons folder
    Why not? Updating should also work on subfolders separately.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

19. Post #179
    July 2010
    2,046 Posts
    You can just put the main svn folder in your addons folder from cap than just select both cap and cap_resources -> right click -> Update

that's how I update FYI

20. Post #180
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    You can just put the main svn folder in your addons folder from cap than just select both cap and cap_resources -> right click -> Update

that's how I update FYI
    Ok ill try that
    Update: Works, thanks!

Edited:

Why not? Updating should also work on subfolders separately.
    because it didnt have the .svn folder in the next up file, but it does now

Edited:

will try that

Edited:

Tried it and, it did still not work. SGA gates still have no chevrons, and SG1 gates still spawn with no ring that moves around. Are there any conflicting addons i might have, do you know what the conflicting addons are.
    I had this problem too turns out it was glitching with ResourceDistribution2 and LifeSupport2 I got RD3 LS3 and the whole CAF pack and it fixed it

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...88191211050051

21. Post #181
    October 2010
    1,495 Posts
    @Woogoo ow, that bug... will be fixed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

22. Post #182
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    Is there somewhere i can report bugs other then on this thread?

23. Post #183
    May 2011
    97 Posts
    Is there somewhere i can report bugs other than on this thread?
    You can report your bugs on their main website at http://sg-carterpack.com/index.php?topic=86.msg925#new
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #184
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    You can report your bugs on their main website at http://sg-carterpack.com/index.php?topic=86.msg925#new
    Ok i made an account

25. Post #185
    March 2012
    403 Posts

Now Cap and Groups have joined, does that mean i only need to download cap, and not worry about downloading sg with groups.

26. Post #186
    July 2010
    2,046 Posts
    Yes having it separated could cause conflicts!

27. Post #187
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Thanks for that info.
    Yes having it separated could cause conflicts!
    Is replicators still on svn.

28. Post #188
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Why do you asking us? Find svn yourself and check!

29. Post #189
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    OK, but i don't know where to find it, is there somewhere with all the svn links for Gmod. Or is it on Gmod.org
    Why do you asking us? Find svn yourself and check!
    Nevermind, ill try and check, i have before but didn't find anything, i only know about replicators from You-Tube.

30. Post #190
    January 2006
    32 Posts
    ^ http://replicatorai.googlecode.com/s...plicator%20AI/ SVN is up, mod is still working

31. Post #191

April 2011
    602 Posts
    OK, but i don't know where to find it, is there somewhere with all the svn links for Gmod. Or is it on Gmod.org
    Nevermind, ill try and check, i have before but didn't find anything, i only know about replicators from You-Tube.
    Maybe you should try the epic universal function called "search" before you post the same question 10 times. Oh and there's something called "Google" you should check out

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gmod+replicator+svn

Damn, ninja'd...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

32. Post #192
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Many Many thanks Elaks, wanted this replicators addon a lot.

33. Post #193
    January 2008
    20 Posts
    Is there any way to downgrade by two builds? I downloaded CAP yesterday in GMOD13 and it worked perfectly. Well.. some lua bugs and stuff. But it worked well and i enjoyed it.
    But when i updated it today, i can't spawn stargates, becouse it says i am missing wire mod. Which i have, but from workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

34. Post #194
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Is there any way to downgrade by two builds? I downloaded CAP yesterday in GMOD13 and it worked perfectly. Well.. some lua bugs and stuff. But it worked well and i enjoyed it.
    But when i updated it today, i can't spawn stargates, becouse it says i am missing wire mod. Which i have, but from workshop.
    Yes you can. Whatever revision it is, download that one again. To do this, go to the bottom of the SVN checkout start page (the one you click ok on to start downloading) and there you will see 2 icon/buttons, Head Revision and Revision. It will be on Head Revision, Click revision and in the box next to it type the revision that you want. Then click ok and that revision should start to download.

35. Post #195
    January 2008
    20 Posts
    Yes you can. Whatever revision it is, download that one again. To do this, go to the bottom of the SVN checkout start page (the one you click ok on to start downloading) and there you will see 2 icon/buttons, Head Revision and Revision. It will be on Head Revision, Click revision and in the box next to it type the revision that you want. Then click ok and that revision should start to download.
    Thanks for your help :)
    Anyway is there any way to remove that wiremod check from current version?

36. Post #196
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Thanks for your help :)
    Anyway is there any way to remove that wiremod check from current version?
    What wiremod check?

37. Post #197
    January 2008
    20 Posts
    What wiremod check?
    Well, CAP checked if i have wiremod installed. So there must be a script doing that somewhere.

38. Post #198
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    It checked not for a whim. CAP require wiremod. If you got it via that new shit in gmod13, please get it from svn.

39. Post #199
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Well, CAP checked if i have wiremod installed. So there must be a script doing that somewhere.
    For me it never checked, like madman said, if you got it from Gmod 13, it may have a problem. Anyway, if you have CAP and wiremod installed, it shouldn't check. Looking in the console to see what happened is always a good idea.

40. Post #200
    January 2008
    20 Posts
    It checked not for a whim. CAP require wiremod. If you got it via that new shit in gmod13, please get it from svn.
    For me it never checked, like madman said, if you got it from Gmod 13, it may have a problem. Anyway, if you have CAP and wiremod installed, it shouldn't check. Looking in the console to see what happened is always a good idea.
    Thanks guys! I have installed wiremod thru SVN and now it works like a charm!