1. Post #1241
    July 2008
    124 Posts
    no this pack isnn't available anymore sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1242
    May 2011
    97 Posts
    ahh i see, what a shame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #1243
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    Is there anyway to the cap team can change the sound when the stargate turns off because it is Wrong so please
    its not wrong, they sound the same to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #1244
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    135 Posts
    it is wrong watch the show
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #1245
    April 2011
    1,415 Posts
    it is wrong watch the show
    It's not really "wrong", it's just different from the standard variation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1246
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    135 Posts
    if cap is going to be like the stargates that was used in the show then they should use the right sounds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #1247
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    if cap is going to be like the stargates that was used in the show then they should use the right sounds
    well cap is dead, so nothing will be fixed changed or added. and theres nothing wrong with the sound
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #1248
    April 2011
    1,415 Posts
    Can you post a video of it or a scene where we can get the sound than maybe locutus can change it or so.
    For the record it's already in the sound folder labeled as "close.mp3"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #1249
    July 2008
    124 Posts
    Right there is a lot of good sounds already in the folder just overwhrite them and you are done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #1250
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    For the record it's already in the sound folder labeled as "close.mp3"
    Go To cap_resources/sounds/stargate
    and there you can find a lot of good sounds :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #1251
    April 2011
    1,415 Posts
    Go To cap_resources/sounds/stargate
    and there you can find a lot of good sounds :)
    I've already been through the folder, and have put a lot of those unused sounds to use. Much better chevron and other sounds to be found. Wondering a bit why they were never actually used.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #1252
    October 2010
    1,496 Posts
    I've already been through the folder, and have put a lot of those unused sounds to use. Much better chevron and other sounds to be found. Wondering a bit why they were never actually used.
    because not every one thinл that sounds is better. I'm like current sounds and don't like longer and other. For example new "chevron" souund have different timing and then animation of chevron lock does not match with sound timing (for me that thing more important). So it is everyone's business...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #1253
    April 2011
    1,415 Posts
    because not every one thinл that sounds is better. I'm like current sounds and don't like longer and other. For example new "chevron" souund have different timing and then animation of chevron lock does not match with sound timing (for me that thing more important). So it is everyone's business...
    All I did to fix that was to edit the timing code for the chevron animation.

14. Post #1254
    May 2011
    97 Posts
    lies..... :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #1255
    April 2011
    1,968 Posts
    Hey, could someone here help me with this?
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....7#post36403807
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #1256
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    how do i replace the sounds?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1257
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    Are you fu*king kidding me ????????????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #1258
    April 2011
    1,968 Posts
    Is it just me or did something on facepunch changed?

Edited:

Näh.. it was just temporary..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #1259
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,891 Posts
    Rename and will replace or edit the lua file, that's how you will replace the sound
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #1260
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    Are you fu*king kidding me ????????????
    hey charlie, how about not leaving comments like this. i don't work with stuff like this. i work with computers and what's inside them, not with sounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #1261
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    hey charlie, how about not leaving comments like this. i don't work with stuff like this. i work with computers and what's inside them, not with sounds.
    i cant leave them ... because they are really but really important LOOOL ...

5years old kid can replace sounds in EXPLORER Lol ... srry but its true ....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #1262
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    I'm sorry kibbols but i'd have to agree with charlie on this one that it isn't hard to change sounds. Just go into and change sounds in cap resource folder, not that difficult.

Then again, even if he does ask, a little explanation of how to do it would be ok, not start flaming, swearing or getting angry at people, ok (charlie).

Orrila
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #1263
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    i cant leave them ... because they are really but really important LOOOL ...

5years old kid can replace sounds in EXPLORER Lol ... srry but its true ....
    i've had other stuff to worry about atm. so if i have to ask, don't call me stupid. it means i'm thinking about other things and don't have time to figure out which file is really the one the stargates are using. ok? btw any time somebody asks a question you reply with "its simple..." maybe not for that person. also you respond by calling them stupid. we don't like reading comments like this and if you think its funny, do it somewhere else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #1264
    July 2010
    2,046 Posts
    Trying your self and experimenting how it works is the best way to learn to do it for your self IMO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #1265
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    Trial and error = the best way how to learn something ..... for example cooking xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #1266
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    Trial and error = the best way how to learn something ..... for example cooking xD
    Yeah.... That's not a very good example.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #1267
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    Why?? :D :D Burnt food taste good xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1268
    April 2011
    342 Posts

My Atlantis Screens made in e2 :) ... everything is working correctly :)
    What do you think ? :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #1269
    March 2012
    403 Posts

My Atlantis Screens made in e2 :) ... everything is working correctly :)
    What do you think ? :P
    Looks great - Love it

How about a link to download :)

Orrila
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #1270
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    Its not finished ;) For now you can only see it on this server: 178.150.102.66:27015

I am nonstop on it xD so you can see me how i am working on it.

And also this is the best server with CAP ... it includes many bug fixes that are not in cap ! So .... that's why i am playing on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #1271
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Its not finished ;) For now you can only see it on this server: 178.150.102.66:27015

I am nonstop on it xD so you can see me how i am working on it.

And also this is the best server with CAP ... it includes many bug fixes that are not in cap ! So .... that's why i am playing on it.
    Do you know who owns the server, they may be able to upload bugfixes for SP.

But yeah, screans sound great.

Thanks Charlie

Orrila
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #1272
    April 2011
    1,968 Posts
    It's Mijyuoon's server, isn't it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #1273
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    Yes it is. ;) And its the best server with CAP,wire and etc. what makes you happy :D

Hey guys ... give me an idea what i have to create next :) It must be screen from Atlantis City! But say me which one :D because i have nothing to do ....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #1274
    May 2011
    97 Posts
    Yes it is. ;) And its the best server with CAP,wire and etc. what makes you happy :D

Hey guys ... give me an idea what i have to create next :) It must be screen from Atlantis City! But say me which one :D because i have nothing to do ....
    snip... fail on my part for not paying attention like usual
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #1275
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    self destruct screen :P
    Already Done LoL ?? Dont you see it ?? ......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #1276
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    135 Posts
    when will u release the e2

37. Post #1277
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Hi Again

@charliex3

well, you could download and install AISN sim on you computer. Link is here.
    It is a simulator for the stargate atlantis computer, it will show some cool screens which could give some ideas. Click on latest version now, get an account, get a key to intall, then install.
    there is one problem with the current AISN. On some computers (my laptop) it runs slowly due to having to use flashplayer or something, which slows it down but on there next release 4.0, they will fix this. Enjoy the program.

One other thing, once you have done that, you could make the sgc computer screen. There is a good simulator for that so if you need it I'll post the download link for you. I know it isn't atlantis, but when you have done all atlantis screens you may want to.

Hope this helps etc.

@sbredan - read above, he said he isn't finished but you can access it on that server.

Orrila

P.S. what sort of great bug-fixes are on that server???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #1278
    October 2010
    1,496 Posts
    P.S. what sort of great bug-fixes are on that server???
    I will contact with Mijyuoon soon for get info about this "bug" fixes. I'm thing he "fixes" is something like... he think is bug, but it isn't bug... Anyway idk when i will have free time for gmod, so it will be probably not soon as you can think :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #1279
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    @AlexALX
    One example of wrong wire output:
    ZPM Active .... its declared as if its ZPM Depleted then its 0
    and if ZPM have energy then its 1 ... and it should be if its Connected(Lighted Up) then its 1 if its disconnected then its 0 ... This is an example.

and this is really important thing for my screens :D

@Orrila
    And I know what is AISNSim LoL ... because i am friend with its creator LOOOOOL ... and I think i am most updated man with AISNSim 4.0 :O

when will u release the e2
    Like i sad they are not finished .... i want to make them PERFECT ... so i wont upload any version like v1 v2 v3 .... that's just annoying ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #1280
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Cool, ok then, your lucky.

I didn't know :) . But anyway, that might be usefull.

How about a screen for the Stargate but an Atlantis version or;

Atlantis life signs detector on console

Atlantis ship detector that detects CAP ships.

Well, again, most are in AISN, so you could just take a screen from that, then modify/simplify it so it is easier to make.

Orrila
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)