1. Post #441
    October 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Wire Inputs/Outputs Request

Naquadah Bomb:Timer Time
    Naquadah Bomb:Time to Destruct
    Naquadah Bomb:Destruct Time
    What? Use this values when spawn naq bomb, no need wire inputs here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

2. Post #442
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    First load a single player map like gm_flatgrass than connect to the server!

its bcs the setup of the server is wrong that makes you crash!
    this is a server i regularly got on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #443
    June 2010
    657 Posts
    The MCD redirects all wire overlays to itself (I look at a wire button and the bubble that pops up is over the MCD). This also happens with the apple core and the shield core.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #444
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    The MCD redirects all wire overlays to itself (I look at a wire button and the bubble that pops up is over the MCD). This also happens with the apple core and the shield core.
    Screen please, as they work perfect for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

5. Post #445
    April 2011
    341 Posts
    What? Use this values when spawn naq bomb, no need wire inputs here.
    No need?? Lol...
    I want to change destruction time after adv_dupl or anything else :)
    Or i want to see Countdown :)

Ok Timer Time is not needed ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #446
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    it happened again!!! it was working today then broke after 10pm AGAIN!!! :(

"my game crashes when i try to join a mp server! i know this thread is cap, but i really need help"

7. Post #447

March 2012
    29 Posts
    Where can I get the addon pack in a pack instead of downloading everything on its own?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

8. Post #448
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Where can I get the addon pack in a pack instead of downloading everything on its own?
    Nowhere. SVN is te only place you can download it.

9. Post #449

March 2012
    29 Posts
    Ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

10. Post #450
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    -=Wire Input Suggestions=-
    Stargate: Disable Menu
    MCD: Construct Divice [STRING]
    MCD: Start Construction
    MCD: Disable Use

EDIT:
    Output:
    MCD: Conscruction Complete
    I never got a responce to this

11. Post #451

April 2011
    602 Posts
    The universe is infinite?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

12. Post #452
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #453
    October 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I'm looked code of mcd and can say - there is difficult to make this wire inputs/outputs...

Make this:
    MCD: Disable Use

Output:
    MCD: Conscruction Complete
    Is no problem, but:

MCD: Construct Divice [STRING]
    MCD: Start Construction
    Difficult, because when you open menu, there is much parameters for some things, so with wire you can't setup it... So...

14. Post #454
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    I'm looked code of mcd and can say - there is difficult to make this wire inputs/outputs...

Make this:

Is no problem, but:

Difficult, because when you open menu, there is much parameters for some things, so with wire you can't setup it... So...
    ok
    but stargate:disable menu?

15. Post #455
    June 2010
    657 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #456
    October 2010
    1,495 Posts
    @TheEyes what? don't understand what you want to show...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #457
    June 2010
    657 Posts
    Look at the MCD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #458
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    836 Posts
    He want's to show us, that the speech bubble shows up over the MCD instead of the wire button.
    I suggest that it's more a problem with the wire addon.

PS: This totally sucks ass right now.
    Can't make a connection to Steam here in germany, because the guys at Valve messed it up with the last update. ಠ_ಠ

EDIT:
    Look at the MCD.
    Wow....you made an entire new post just to tell us, that we should look at it?
    What for...?
    Ah wait...yeah, i remember.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #459
    October 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Rev 230 changes:

Added:
    - New wire input "Disable Menu" for all stargates.
    Note: if you disable menu, then you can't set address etc.
    - New wire input "Set Point of Origin" for sg1/infinity/movie/orlin/tollan stargates - force set point of origin for stargate (without depending is there dhd or not), 1 - earth, 2 - abydos.
    Note: for orlin and tollan stargates we can see different only on vgui menu or with e2 screens.
    - New wire output "Earth Point of Origin" for orlin/tollan stargates (for sg1/infinty/movie already exists).
    - New wire input "Alternative Skin", and wire outputs "Active","Percent Completed", "Conscruction Complete" for MCD.
    - Changed wire inputs/outputs on naquadah bomb, now it have:
    Wire inputs: "Detonate","Abort","Detonation Code [STRING]", "Abort Code [STRING]", "Time to Destruct".
    Wire outputs: "Charging", "Charge", "Countdown Timer".
    - Now naquadah bomb will have "Abort code" (instead of "Detonation Code") on menu when bomb activated, and we press E on it.
    - Added UNFINISHED support for EnvironmentsRD addon.
    Please note: there is still some bugs, and zpmnubs not working. Later it will be improved, i hope (need contact with addon developer).
    - Now wire output "Earth Point of Origin" will also have effect on inbound connections, so if some gate dialling us with earth point of origin it will return 1.
    - French translation (85% translated).

Fixed:
    - Arthur mantle have missed few glyphs on back side of hologram.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #460
    February 2010
    28 Posts
    Could the Atlantis, "on button press chevron light up" feature be more accurate to the show, and have it so the Chevron locks like it did in the show, on every button press.
    What i mean is:
    1. Button is pressed on DHD,
    2. The appropriate symbol on the gate spins up and goes to the first chevron, like it does in the long dial sequence. Having the sounds for the "Spin up" "gate roll" and lock, also like it does in the long dial sequence

here is an example of what i mean (near the end)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #461
    October 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Could the Atlantis, "on button press chevron light up" feature be more accurate to the show, and have it so the Chevron locks like it did in the show, on every button press.
    What i mean is:
    1. Button is pressed on DHD,
    2. The appropriate symbol on the gate spins up and goes to the first chevron, like it does in the long dial sequence. Having the sounds for the "Spin up" "gate roll" and lock, also like it does in the long dial sequence
    this happens only on atlantis with city dhd, not usual dhd on planets. And anyway i already tried to that and fail, this is not so easy like you think. Before i tried make wire input on city dhd for activate long dial mode with on-button-press feature. Maybe sometime later i will again try to do that, but not soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

22. Post #462
    February 2010
    28 Posts
    this happens only on atlantis with city dhd, not usual dhd on planets. And anyway i already tried to that and fail, this is not so easy like you think. Before i tried make wire input on city dhd for activate long dial mode with on-button-press feature. Maybe sometime later i will again try to do that, but not soon.
    OK thanks, just though it would be a good feature, it's nice to know you ll try it again sometime :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #463
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    please does any1 else have the same problem? or at least know how to fix it?

24. Post #464

March 2012
    29 Posts
    Do i have to download everything in the pack or can i choose?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

25. Post #465
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    You need to download everything.

26. Post #466

March 2012
    29 Posts
    Ok, then i can't be bothered, it'll take too long
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

27. Post #467
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    Ok, then i can't be bothered, it'll take too long
    I think you don't know how to use svn.
    You don't need to go and download every file separately, there's software that downloads it for you if you give it the link. Search youtube for tortoiseSVN tutorials.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

28. Post #468

March 2012
    29 Posts
    You don't need to go and download every file separately, there's software that downloads it for you if you give it the link. Search youtube for tortoiseSVN tutorials.
    Thanks

Edited:

The turtorials on youtube don't explain how to give the link to tortoise
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #469

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Thanks

Edited:

The turtorials on youtube don't explain how to give the link to tortoise
    Then go the fuck off, did you ever try inputting the link into the svn tortoise repo field?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #470

March 2012
    29 Posts
    No, coz i don't know what the hell that is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

31. Post #471
    April 2011
    341 Posts
    @Gmod 101 you are the biggest idiot that i ever seen on this forum...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #472
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Stop flamming him for fucks sake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #473
    November 2009
    76 Posts
    Gmod101: once you have installed TortoiseSVN and restarted your PC (this is important) if you right-click on a folder (for instance, a folder called 'cap_resources' inside your Addons folder) you can click on SVN Checkout... and enter the URL to check out - in this example you should use http://carterspack.svn.sourceforge.n...cap_resources/

Tortoise SVN will then begin downloading all the files you need automatically and in a couple of days once AlexALX releases the next update, you can find the folder again and right-click SVN Update and it will take care of it all for you.

Downloading it all for the first time may take a while though, depending on the speed of your connection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #474
    geekdeer

December 2009
    216 Posts
    @Gmod 101 you are the biggest idiot that i ever seen on this forum...
    False, it's orrila !!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    June 2010
    657 Posts
    False, it's me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

36. Post #476
    October 2010
    1,495 Posts
    No! It's me!

Seriously, stop flooding) Better just explain him how do that, like kernalk did. Or give link to some video)

37. Post #477
    June 2010
    657 Posts
    Noblow naqmk2 addon: http://pastebin.com/8ZK1qPCt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #478
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Every time i try to connect to blackmac, it says account suspended then disconects. What does this mean and how do i fix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #479
    July 2009
    639 Posts
    Every time i try to connect to blackmac, it says account suspended then disconects. What does this mean and how do i fix.
    what it meens: it meens your account is sustended
    How to fix: contact teh people who your account is with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #480
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    what it meens: it meens your account is sustended
    How to fix: contact teh people who your account is with
    who is my account with. Is it my steam account or what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)