1. Post #961
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    There is no CAP for GMod 13. If you are refering to StarGate Pack beta, then it's completly other thing. Btw. We were looking for betatesters but it seems noone wanna be :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

2. Post #962
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    There is no CAP for GMod 13. If you are refering to StarGate Pack beta, then it's completly other thing. Btw. We were looking for betatesters but it seems noone wanna be :(
    i wanted to test for the beta, but i was told you guys had testers already
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #963
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,760 Posts
    I can test it for you if you'd like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

4. Post #964
    『  』
    June 2010
    679 Posts
    You never let us actually test anything, you told us to message you on steam but we can't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #965
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Guys, go to the StarGate beta thread, don't spam cap thread :) You can also pm me on facepunch :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #966
    October 2010
    1,505 Posts
    Why no? Its worked and probably after gmod13 will be relased i will back to update cap for gmod13.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #967
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    I was refering to "there is no separate pack called CAP for gmod 13".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

8. Post #968
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    CAP is dying? xD

Makes me wonder why CAP for GMod 13 (Beta) is still being worked on then.

Well, if that means an end to new updates for the "old" Gmod 10+, then so be it. ^^
    Let's hope the upcoming GMod release brings some useful changes, without just being a number change.
    You should probbly remove that picture before you get banned for "image macro"

Edited:

As I said in my last post- im avalable for testing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

9. Post #969
    July 2010
    2,052 Posts
    Quickly said:

Alex taking over cap does with it what he wants <-> the main Cap Team will be making new Stargate Addon on gmod13 :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

10. Post #970
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    When gmod 13 is finished, will it replace the current gmod or will they exist alongside each other?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

11. Post #971
    July 2010
    2,052 Posts
    Rev261

Added:

- Some new Ragdolls Provided by ViktorK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

12. Post #972
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    @Boba Fett, you said MAIN? Atm i see just myself.
    @Iziraider, I hope so. I even don't imagine that i would have to buy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #973
    April 2011
    343 Posts
    Rev261
    Added:
    ragdolls ?? O.o what about to make from them NPCs :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #974

April 2012
    24 Posts
    my shield stopt working when i installed spacebuild 3 only hear a stange electric noise

(yes i know i posted this before but every new page i will write this post utill i get a answer)

ps dont ban me or something if you can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #975

May 2012
    3 Posts
    hey all i have a question i have one big problem with cap mod NOT KNOW spawn gates and dhd-s THE GARRY'S MOD WRITE UNKOWN CAP ERROR [my garry's mod is in non steam :( ]

(User was permabanned for this post ("Pirated Gmod" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Hungary Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #976
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    @Iziraider, I hope so. I even don't imagine that i would have to buy it.
    That kind of defeats the purpose of continueing cap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

17. Post #977
    October 2010
    1,505 Posts
    Rev261

Added:

I'll later add it to npc/player model and to language files. Probably tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

18. Post #978

May 2012
    3 Posts
    plz guys help me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Hungary Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #979
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    What's the point of helping you? You said u have non-steam gmod. Our legality check block CAP on cracked versions of gmod. End of topic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

20. Post #980

May 2012
    3 Posts
    sorry i not know :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Hungary Show Events

21. Post #981
    April 2011
    2,133 Posts
    @beowulf15
    Check your inbox, i sent you something about Sheppard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #982
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    @beowulf15
    Check your inbox, i sent you something about Sheppard.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure,....."Sheppard".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #983
    April 2011
    2,133 Posts
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure,....."Sheppard".
    Indeed, some sort of chainletters. C:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

24. Post #984
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    What's the point of helping you? You said u have non-steam gmod. Our legality check block CAP on cracked versions of gmod. End of topic.
    @madman, and so it should
    I had this (illegal version) once upon a time (1 year ago or something) but i only was using it for short term to test gmod.
    Yes, to carry on updating CAP, have toybox and to download from gmod.org is the only reason i bought gmod, but it was worth it being now able to get gmod beta.
    If you have illegal versions of gmod i would highly recommend getting legit versions. It cost little and is allot better then the cracked version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #985
    April 2011
    2,133 Posts
    @madman, and so it should
    I had this (illegal version) once upon a time (1 year ago or something) but i only was using it for short term to test gmod.
    Yes, to carry on updating CAP, have toybox and to download from gmod.org is the only reason i bought gmod, but it was worth it being now able to get gmod beta.
    If you have illegal versions of gmod i would highly recommend getting legit versions. It cost little and is allot better then the cracked version.
    I bought legit GMod some time ago (yesterday), i didn't bought it before coz no credit card :( anyway i have found a simple* way of buying it and i did it. Woo!

*not really simple at all

26. Post #986
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Don't worry guys. I believe that new stargate pack will be partially redistributed via Workshop, so no more cheating and disabling legality checkers :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #987
    April 2011
    2,133 Posts
    Don't worry guys. I believe that new stargate pack will be partially redistributed via Workshop, so no more cheating and disabling legality checkers :)
    There where legality checker in CAP? o.O

Warning: Only for educational propourses

PS There are many other ways of getting workshop addons without owning GMod
    1) Stealing accounts
    2) Asking friend to download addon and upload it somewehere else
    3) Buying GMod <- Easyest one in my opinion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #988
    July 2010
    2,052 Posts
    Rev 262

Fixed:

- New Player Models Texture Path
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

29. Post #989
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts

1) Stealing accounts
    And one thing from my side. Workshop doesn't allow to mess with downloaded files because they are pakced somehow, so no lua edits :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

30. Post #990
    October 2010
    1,505 Posts
    And one thing from my side. Workshop doesn't allow to mess with downloaded files because they are pakced somehow, so no lua edits :)
    You are wrong, i know one way... And its working... So :DD Anyway i do not thing noobs can do this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #991
    April 2011
    2,133 Posts
    You are wrong, i know one way... And its working... So :DD Anyway i do not thing noobs can do this.
    Agree.

32. Post #992
    July 2011
    454 Posts

1) Stealing accounts
    you said without owning gmod, so option 3 and 1 are out. option 1 because if you steal the account, you own the games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #993
    October 2007
    455 Posts
    Just on a side note.... Does anyone happen to have any good reference pictures of the pop-up C02 vents for the destiny stargate? If so, can they please post them in the SG CAP reference thread for me? thanks :)

EDIT: Also, I love this guy: http://stargateproject.wordpress.com/ He's got every little bit of detail for an accurate 1:1 stargate reference that i've been looking for. If i knew i was building gates back when propworx was auctioning i'd have gotten this info, but he got it for me :) Cross sections, layout of the shapes under the chevrons, chevron sizes, perfect! I can't wait to throw this on an SG1 and Atlantis gate model tonight and see how well it turns out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

34. Post #994

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Oh come on that just sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

35. Post #995
    January 2011
    229 Posts
    3 Years ago I also used an illegal gmod to try it out. I got interested in it because of the stargates I saw on youtube. But having almost no servers, and bad working addons made me buy it. And so came the steam invasion in my life, since then steam has eaten a lot of my money. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #996
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    3 Years ago I also used an illegal gmod to try it out. I got interested in it because of the stargates I saw on youtube. But having almost no servers, and bad working addons made me buy it. And so came the steam invasion in my life, since then steam has eaten a lot of my money. :3
    i think that's how a lot of gmod users started.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #997
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Me to. I bought gmod because avon pack didn't wanted to work for me. And I also got a CSS, and I play it sinca that time :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #998
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    i have a problem. i can't see the unstable vortex and the glyphs on the universe gate r lit up all the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #999
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    i have a problem. i can't see the unstable vortex and the glyphs on the universe gate r lit up all the time
    Run gmod with -dxlevel 93
    isntant fix
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #1000
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    Run gmod with -dxlevel 93
    isntant fix
    k i'll try it

edit:
    it worked thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)