1. Post #241
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Calm down. It's to beautiful day to be angry :) Clear sky over Poland and almost +10C :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #242
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    The difference between you and us, you posting 15 posts in a day for complaining and us, we don't posting 15 messages for nothing...
    it's not a chatting space here... it's a forum.
    Sorry, i'll shut up then for a week or something. Bye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #243
    January 2011
    229 Posts
    Calm down. It's to beautiful day to be angry :) Clear sky over Poland and almost +10C :)
    Clouds and rain here in The Netherlands. :P

But with Alex here, there will be a lot of updates. Because he likes to update the addon when he has fixed something so you can get the fixes as soon as possible. And now that there are many bugs due GM13, there will be a lot of revs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    syfy is the worst tv station so far.... why did they have to cancel the greatest show i'v ever watched?!
    You obviously haven't watched Firefly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #245
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Other stations are also bad. Why the hell they've cancelled Terra Nova (with 11mln viewers), V 2009 (after 2nd season) and Startrek Enterprise (just after 4th season) ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #246
    October 2010
    1,505 Posts
    Rev 218 changes:

Added:
    - Unstable wormhole now killing.

Fixed:
    - Stargate "Disable Autoclose" wire input not working for objects.
    - "Disable Autoclose" not working on mobile dhd (avon bug?).
    - ONeillBeam killing.
    - Removed "(Group)" tag on some entity names (thats come from SG Group Addon, forgot remove).
    - Fixed missing author name of translation in stargate settings tab.
    - Some other bug fixes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Winner Winner x 2Lua King Lua King x 2 (list)

7. Post #247
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    You obviously haven't watched Firefly.
    i have, it's not my type of show
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #248
    July 2010
    2,050 Posts
    You're here in the wrong place buddy, get out while you can!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #249
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    You haven't watched it enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #250
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    You haven't watched it enough.
    i guess i'll give it another try

11. Post #251
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    syfy is the worst tv station so far.... why did they have to cancel the greatest show i'v ever watched?!
    If your talking about Stargate Universe it was canceled because they had gay people a few times and people stopped watching so they didnt make enough money, that was the worst idea EVER.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #252

May 2010
    70 Posts
    If your talking about Stargate Universe it was canceled because they had gay people a few times and people stopped watching so they didnt make enough money, that was the worst idea EVER.
    so you think SGU was cancelled for a few gay characters ??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #253
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    so you think SGU was cancelled for a few gay characters ??
    people stopped watching so they didnt make enough money
    You didnt get that? not because of gay people because of fans stop watching because they dont like gay people. it was canceled because they didnt make money from those who still watched.

Stargate was canceled completely (MGM even pulled the plug on stargate games!) because of that bad choice.

14. Post #254
    July 2010
    2,050 Posts
    Rev 219

Added:
    - Atonic bracelet, you will get super speed, super strong, super jump and 200 armor. You can attack with melee.
    - Weapon drop, you can drop weapons with key "G".

Edited:

Rev 221

Added:

- Ent/Hud Icon for Atanik Armband
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 2 (list)

15. Post #255
    April 2011
    343 Posts
    why 221 ?? isnt it 220 ??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events

16. Post #256
    July 2010
    2,050 Posts
    why 221 ?? isnt it 220 ??
    Nope :p Check your update rev :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #257
    April 2011
    343 Posts
    ...and where is changelog for rev 220 ??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events

18. Post #258
    July 2010
    2,050 Posts
    ...and where is changelog for rev 220 ??
    Lost in the update spree :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #259
    April 2011
    343 Posts
    Are u kidding me ?? rev 222 ??
    8updates or how many in one day ?? Is that normal for CAP?? I think not! Is that normal for old before_Cap ?? No its not ! Max 5 in one day...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #260
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Times change. Ppl change. Accept changes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 9Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #261
    October 2010
    1,505 Posts
    Rev 223 changes:

Added:
    - Now stargate convars will be saved after gmod close.

Fixed:
    - Some fixes for atanik armband weapon.
    - Fixed gate flickering when we have destroyed dhd and connect energy to gate (only when stargate_energy_dial(_spawner) is 1).
    - Some other small fixes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    Change is good (sometimes)

23. Post #263
    July 2010
    2,050 Posts
    8updates or how many in one day ?? Is that normal for CAP?? I think not! Is that normal for old before_Cap ?? No its not ! Max 5 in one day...
    Ow I thought you would be happy with updates, okey lets pull back all forces no more updates!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,962 Posts
    I am sorry for this stupid question but is there a way to just get the stargates without any other stuff?
    I am mostly using gmod 13 now and the main addon seems to have been abandoned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

25. Post #265
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    I am sorry for this stupid question but is there a way to just get the stargates without any other stuff?
    I am mostly using gmod 13 now and the main addon seems to have been abandoned
    No, not easily. The avon pack is just stargates but rings and a few tools also, probably not compatible, but if you get cap, and only wanted stargates, you would have to take out the stuff to do with stargates, and put it in a separate folder. This is not recommended as it creates bugs and usually doesn't work. Why would you want to have only stargates, above, AlexALX has said they are trying to fix compatibility problems with Gmod 13. If there not being fixed for you, just use Gmod 10 again. I prefer Gmod 10 anyway (and yes i have tried gmod 13).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #266
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    This is a message to any CAP people. I have posted a bug report on the CAP forum. Please get back to me on that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #267
    geekdeer

December 2009
    216 Posts
    This is a message to any CAP people. I have posted a bug report on the CAP forum. Please get back to me on that.
    Why are you posting this here if you post your bug on the other forum ?
    I think the team know when there is a new post on them forum !

And your are not allowed to post 2 messages following the other between 24 hours...
    you need to edit the previous message instead of making a new one ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #268
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    Are you kidding ME ? When cap started, updates came out like every time someone misspelled a letter.
    It wasn't like now, that content get's piled up before release. Everyone just uploaded whatever they had done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

29. Post #269

November 2011
    7 Posts
    This looks amazing however the installation guide link seems to be broken? :( Any chance someone could help me set this up on my server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #270
    July 2010
    2,050 Posts
    Are you kidding ME ? When cap started, updates came out like every time someone misspelled a letter.
    It wasn't like now, that content get's piled up before release. Everyone just uploaded whatever they had done.
    Funny old times getting revs conflicted in each other xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 3Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

31. Post #271

July 2010
    37 Posts
    You guys should add the strudel to the movie stargate like in the movie. ( http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...40/Strudel.jpg )

(just saying as i plan on getting garry's mod and your pack in a few days time.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #272
    『  』
    June 2010
    672 Posts
    Current buglist (rev just after merge, ignoring any fixed onex recently)

- Ronon's gun won't fire
    - Destiny shuttle spamming errors after disconnect on a mp server
    - Not sure if already fixed, but after a while MCD refuses to show progress percentage and brings all wire lookovers to itself.
    - Shield core still doesn't block anything.
    - Handheld staff weapons have a very very tiny range.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

33. Post #273
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    That's weird. After merge for me:

- ronon gun is workin
    - shield core block cap weapons and objects, sometimes players
    - staff is fine
    - MCD is fine

hmm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #274
    geekdeer

December 2009
    216 Posts
    The guns work for me also but for when we fire the gate with the ronon gun and staff wep.
    The gate wont flickering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #275
    『  』
    June 2010
    672 Posts
    That's weird. After merge for me:

- ronon gun is workin It refuses to fire beynd about three inches infront of the gun
    - shield core block cap weapons and objects, sometimes players The shield core blocks stuff for me, but it does shit where I placed the bubble - I can only get it to block stuff around the actual core.
    - staff is fine For me it has really short range
    - MCD is fine This was a bug that I was having was ages, but it only happened after I made around 5 naquahdah gens.

hmm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #276

April 2011
    602 Posts
    You didnt get that? not because of gay people because of fans stop watching because they dont like gay people. it was canceled because they didnt make money from those who still watched.

Stargate was canceled completely (MGM even pulled the plug on stargate games!) because of that bad choice.
    Hey now let's not dump it on some fictional character being gay, the whole fucken concept was so fucked up, what the fuck happened to discovering "big, honkin' space guns" as O'Neill would have put it? New civilizations? (Not counting the one they did encounter) Epic firefights (the only real firefights are with the LA and they all have Earth weapons. No more going through the gate just to explore, always "we need food or water"... And the damned script, seriously Stargate is not supposed to be a drama show, even though a little more of that wouldn't hurt you can't go from 1 to 500 at an instant, of course people didn't like it.

Still I have to give the actors a lot of credit for atleast making me watch it... And it get's better every rerun, althought it will NEVER EVER be anywhere near as good as SG-1 or Atlantis, never.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #277
    January 2012
    43 Posts
    Current buglist (rev just after merge, ignoring any fixed onex recently)

- Ronon's gun won't fire
    - Destiny shuttle spamming errors after disconnect on a mp server
    - Not sure if already fixed, but after a while MCD refuses to show progress percentage and brings all wire lookovers to itself.
    - Shield core still doesn't block anything.
    - Handheld staff weapons have a very very tiny range.
    i got the same problems when it comes to the ronon gun and the goa'uld staff... so u aint alone bro

asuran gun and ori staff works fine tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

38. Post #278
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    Hey now let's not dump it on some fictional character being gay, the whole fucken concept was so fucked up, what the fuck happened to discovering "big, honkin' space guns" as O'Neill would have put it? New civilizations? (Not counting the one they did encounter) Epic firefights (the only real firefights are with the LA and they all have Earth weapons. No more going through the gate just to explore, always "we need food or water"... And the damned script, seriously Stargate is not supposed to be a drama show, even though a little more of that wouldn't hurt you can't go from 1 to 500 at an instant, of course people didn't like it.

Still I have to give the actors a lot of credit for atleast making me watch it... And it get's better every rerun, althought it will NEVER EVER be anywhere near as good as SG-1 or Atlantis, never.
    I couldn't agree more

39. Post #279
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,149 Posts
    I personally didn't like SGU because of its storyline and almost everything else

the CGI etc were cool though, I thought they really outdid themselves sometimes

40. Post #280
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    Am I the only one who actually liked watching SGU here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)