1. Post #281
    October 2010
    1,496 Posts
    Rev 224 changes:

Added:
    - New convar "cap_drop_weapons" what allow enable/disable weapons drop (default enabled).

Fixed:
    - Recoded drop weapon code and atanik armband weapon, no lua errors now in mp and should work in sp/mp fine! (i hope)

Please note: for drop weapon press button "G", by default in gmod this button have bind "impulse 201", so if you changed it, then it will not work. You can also bind another button with "Drop_Weapon" command.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Lua King Lua King x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    I liked it too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #283
    July 2010
    2,046 Posts
    Am I the only one who actually liked watching SGU here?
    Nope I also liked it well the ancient part :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #284

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Nope I also liked it well the ancient part :p
    They never actually met them in SGU, in Atlantis they did... Used a lot of their technology, weapons, ideas etc in SGU they were stuck on a 1000000000000000 year old ship, and that's cool, sure, but come on, they didn't even explore it like they did in Atlantis' first season! That was one of the parts I loved most of all stargate series, the exploring, discovering new technologies, what did they find onboard the Destiny, oh an even older chair, some Ha'tak equal weapons and an agricultural dome..

No Asgard either :// Miss them so much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Because SGU was completly differnet, coan't you understand it ppl? It wasn't designed for: go on planet, meet jaffa, kill them, go back, fly, meet wraith hive, destroy them, go back. It focused on same idea of being stuck on ship and dealing with many problems that are no noticeable if you are flying few hours from earth. Same as different races, that you can't even speak with them or understand their behavior. It rather remind me Startrek Enterprise, much stuff looks same expect the oldness of destiny and distance from home (and problems it brings within).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #286
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    They never actually met them in SGU, in Atlantis they did... Used a lot of their technology, weapons, ideas etc in SGU they were stuck on a 1000000000000000 year old ship, and that's cool, sure, but come on, they didn't even explore it like they did in Atlantis' first season! That was one of the parts I loved most of all stargate series, the exploring, discovering new technologies, what did they find onboard the Destiny, oh an even older chair, some Ha'tak equal weapons and an agricultural dome..

No Asgard either :// Miss them so much
    also the ship got messed up and also attacked when the people came
    and the attackers killed 1/2 of the people there.

the idea of a really old ship and stargates is cool but the scripts are just crap...

also the idea that you need to blow up a planet to get 9 chevron locked seems pointless, meaning that if no amount of ZPMs could power the 9th chevron why would ancients even add the thing?
    Yes i know "to get to universe gates from a normal one" but blowing up a planet (and the stargate!) is just dumb.

DRAMA!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    January 2012
    43 Posts
    I never realy got that. imean was the idea that 9 chevron dials the one and only Destiny gate. in that case why did the Ancients build every stargate with 9 chevrons? what if lets say Destiny got destroyed, there would still be a extra chevron on every stargate with no purpose.

If u were to dial from milky way to a random first gen gate lets say that desert planet. do u use a 8 or 9 chevron address?

when they diald Earth from Destiny, did they use a 8 or 9 chevron address?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

8. Post #288
    May 2011
    97 Posts

the idea of a really old ship and stargates is cool but the scripts are just crap...

also the idea that you need to blow up a planet to get 9 chevron locked seems pointless, meaning that if no amount of ZPMs could power the 9th chevron why would ancients even add the thing?
    Yes i know "to get to universe gates from a normal one" but blowing up a planet (and the stargate!) is just dumb.

DRAMA!

They did not blow up the planet on purpose the reason it exploded is because the planet was under attack by the lucian alliance thats why they went though the gate in the first place to save themselves

and Bandik the 9 chevron would be dialed only from a normal gate to first gen gate the only reason they dialed to destiny is because thats the only fist gen gate adresse they had.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #289
    January 2012
    43 Posts
    My favorite part of SGU was the Novus civilization, this was where i got really hooked.

so beautiful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #290
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Me either! I was hope they will do much more for them (like meeting those flying ship or going on their planet). Insted of that, they just left them and went forward. The most stupid thing they could ever do. I still hope they will bring back SGU within 3 years...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #291

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Me either! I was hope they will do much more for them (like meeting those flying ship or going on their planet). Insted of that, they just left them and went forward. The most stupid thing they could ever do. I still hope they will bring back SGU within 3 years...
    Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that the point with Universe? What you want/need you never get..

@Gate travel: Wasn't the Destiny gate the only one made of naquadah or something and thus it was the only one that could maintain a stable connection with a milky way gate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

12. Post #292
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that the point with Universe? What you want/need you never get..

@Gate travel: Wasn't the Destiny gate the only one made of naquadah or something and thus it was the only one that could maintain a stable connection with a milky way gate?
    Nah, I think it was made of plastic. As in, it's just a tv show, not everything has to make sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #293
    July 2009
    641 Posts
    the universe was less well built cos in one eop one shot with a droine ship it got destroyed whare anoy other gate would survive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

14. Post #294
    January 2012
    43 Posts
    there is a bug with the ori rings and ori ring panel. they become Goa'uld rings and Goa'uld ring panel through the gatespawner. please fix this for the next rev
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    April 2011
    342 Posts

DRAMA!
    DRAMA IS COOL FOR STARGATE! ESPECIALLY FOR SGU !
    And theres a explanation why 2planets blowed up when 9th chevron was locked...It's because they were under attack and the core of the planet was unstable...
    The planet wont blow up when its not under attack...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events

16. Post #296
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Hello Cap people.
    is there any way to change the max no. of spawnable things like ori canons and tollan guns. I managed to change firing recharge rate. Also, can i delete all the SVN files. Will it still work properly then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #297
    January 2012
    43 Posts
    DRAMA IS COOL FOR STARGATE! ESPECIALLY FOR SGU !
    And theres a explanation why 2planets blowed up when 9th chevron was locked...It's because they were under attack and the core of the planet was unstable...
    The planet wont blow up when its not under attack...
    the core power calculations must also be right

Hello Cap people.
    is there any way to change the max no. of spawnable things like ori canons and tollan guns. I managed to change firing recharge rate. Also, can i delete all the SVN files. Will it still work properly then.
    edit convar to change the max no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    orrila, Press F8 (if i remmeber correctly, of no then try F7). There will appear menu, where you can change different stuff. Or just go to Stargate Tab at right side, to setting. You will have 2 buttons for Different menu with different settings.

And btw, I wouldn't suggest removing svn files. If you will do it, CAP will still work. But when you will want to update it, you will need to download eveyrthing again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #299
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    orrila, Press F8 (if i remmeber correctly, of no then try F7). There will appear menu, where you can change different stuff. Or just go to Stargate Tab at right side, to setting. You will have 2 buttons for Different menu with different settings.

And btw, I wouldn't suggest removing svn files. If you will do it, CAP will still work. But when you will want to update it, you will need to download eveyrthing again.
    Thanks, but how do i update. I always update by downloading it all again. How do i do just an update, it would be so much faster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    You download 4gb of data every time?

OMG. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

Seriusly. Right click on folder that you checkouted CAP, and sellect Update...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #301
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    You download 4gb of data every time?

OMG. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

Seriusly. Right click on folder that you checkouted CAP, and sellect Update...
    Gee thanks, 4GB every time took 5-6hrs, i usually let it run overnight. That was the only reason before i was annoyed at the updates before. Every time you released another i had to download it again. Thank u soooooooooooo much. Madman07. I was just so dumb there.
    So, i was also wondering. How do i search for the CAP servers that you put on the front page/post and which one is the most played.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    October 2010
    1,496 Posts
    Rev 225 changes:

Added:
    - New wire output "Earth Point of Origin" for sg1/infinity/movie stargates, return 1 if will be used earth point of origin (for e2 screens).

Fixed:
    - Saving ori rings and panels with gatespawner.
    - Some other bug fixes.

Edited:

Rev 226 changes:
    - Hot fix for one error in mp (sorry).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Winner Winner x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #303
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    new bugs.
    When you shoot the atlantis iris, it shows the bullet marks.
    The cloaking tool, when you click out of phase, you can walk through it but you can still shoot it with a gun.
    I cloaked the atlantis gate and dhd. When i turned of the cloak, the dhd went to sg1 dhd then when it finished uncloaking, it turned back to atlantis dhd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

24. Post #304
    June 2010
    665 Posts
    Shield core in atlantis mode doesn't block anything - it does block stuff when not in it tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #305
    January 2011
    229 Posts
    Am I the only one who actually liked watching SGU here?
    I also loved it, especially season 2. I liked the change because atlantis was getting predictable, and some adventures where reused from SG1 but then with other people and a twist in the story. Still love Atlantis and SG1 though.

I really hope they bring it back in in 2013 or 2014.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #306
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    WTF you have ppl with shield core? I know it doesnt block players sometimes, but it do props and CAP weapons. Yesterday I had SC in atlantis mode and it succefuly bloked props throwed on my base, weapons (asuran weapon too, just effect passed because of some changed on clientside code done by garry) and even otherplayers when they tried to noclip it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

27. Post #307

July 2010
    37 Posts
    I also loved it, especially season 2. I liked the change because atlantis was getting predictable, and some adventures where reused from SG1 but then with other people and a twist in the story. Still love Atlantis and SG1 though.

I really hope they bring it back in in 2013 or 2014.
    Forget 2013 or 2014 I want it back now!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #308
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    You guys should add the strudel to the movie stargate like in the movie. ( http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...40/Strudel.jpg )

(just saying as i plan on getting garry's mod and your pack in a few days time.)
    i think that might have been there because, if you payed attention, the gate network had been at a standstill for hundreds, maybe thousands, of years. so that could have been a repercussion to the gate being inactive for so long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #309

July 2010
    37 Posts
    i think that might have been there because, if you payed attention, the gate network had been at a standstill for hundreds, maybe thousands, of years. so that could have been a repercussion to the gate being inactive for so long.
    Only the earth gate(s) had not been active for hundreds of years and I remember reading somewhere a while back about the power causing that effect to happen in canon plus who cares it was and idea nobody cares why it is there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #310
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,094 Posts
    it's also entirely possible that it was ugly and that it would have made a few episodes impossible (ex the one in season 3, new ground I think it's called)

plus they used the gate in the 40s? 50s? (with catherine's husband / fiancee)

Rev 225 changes:

Added:
    - New wire output "Earth Point of Origin" for sg1/infinity/movie stargates, return 1 if will be used earth point of origin (for e2 screens).
    oh god yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    January 2012
    206 Posts
    In some episodes when the Stargate was in a box the back and front of the box was vaporized when it was opened so it might always be there, you just dont see it

@more people that i want to list
    im now saying SGU was bad its some stuff was wierd and it also lacked stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,094 Posts
    I think if anyone has time. the X-699 would be a pretty good addition
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #313
    July 2011
    454 Posts
    In some episodes when the Stargate was in a box the back and front of the box was vaporized when it was opened so it might always be there, you just dont see it

@more people that i want to list
    im now saying SGU was bad its some stuff was wierd and it also lacked stuff
    no it showed the back in at least 1 episode, i remember. it had no funnel extruding from it

34. Post #314
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,094 Posts
    no it showed the back in at least 1 episode, i remember. it had no funnel extruding from it
    that was A Matter of Time, and that was due to the fact the gate was dialed to a planet within extreme vicinity of a black hole, to the point where time dilation and extreme gravity occurred in the SGC (strong enough to rip the old non Trinium iris right off)

35. Post #315

April 2011
    602 Posts
    I think if anyone has time. the X-699 would be a pretty good addition
    Do you model?..

@Woogoo: It wasn't bad at all, it just wasn't Stargate to me and in comparison with the other series it wasn't anywhere near them in my opinion. Still it was a great series not taking into calculation that it was marketed as Stargate..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

36. Post #316
    June 2010
    665 Posts
    WTF you have ppl with shield core? I know it doesnt block players sometimes, but it do props and CAP weapons. Yesterday I had SC in atlantis mode and it succefuly bloked props throwed on my base, weapons (asuran weapon too, just effect passed because of some changed on clientside code done by garry) and even otherplayers when they tried to noclip it.
    It doesn't block anything for me. After a bit the normal shield core wouldn't block for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #317
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    Pls. How do i work the asgard teleporter. I just can't get it to work. How do i wire it. Pls help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #318
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    TheEyes, something on your side. Legal gmod? Windows (idk if it work correctly on mac and linux) ?

orrila, Dest is a vector of destination (can be readed from GPS). Orig is a vector of origin. Send/retreive - you can wire a buttons to it to make stuff send.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

39. Post #319
    March 2012
    403 Posts
    TheEyes, something on your side. Legal gmod? Windows (idk if it work correctly on mac and linux) ?

orrila, Dest is a vector of destination (can be readed from GPS). Orig is a vector of origin. Send/retreive - you can wire a buttons to it to make stuff send.
    Ok will try that

Tryed it and teleporting myself worked. How do i teleport everything. I wired teleport everything too a button and it didn't do anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

40. Post #320
    April 2011
    342 Posts
    Ok will try that

Tryed it and teleporting myself worked. How do i teleport everything. I wired teleport everything too a button and it didn't do anything.
    Teleport everything is something like convar ... Default value is 0 then it dont teleport everything...
    Wire a button - Toggle - to it ... Then turn on button, now u have value 1, now use teleport buttons and it will teleport everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)