1. Post #561
    October 2010
    1,115 Posts
    I sincerely hope there's a secret love triangle between Shane, Rick, and Dale
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    Well firstly they have to *comic spoiler*   movie into the prison before they can even think about the governer, won't they? That brings some hope for future development.   
    they may just skip that part
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

3. Post #563
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,839 Posts
    I sincerely hope Rick is more wiser than that to just listen to his dumb cunt wife who hates Shane because he cares about Rick, his wife and their kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

4. Post #564
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    they may just skip that part
    Have you seen the trailers? Rick and Shane are seen walking around    the prison    in the next episode.

Edited:

And it's spelled Lori, if I see "Laurie" again I'm going to freak out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,395 Posts
    Have you seen the trailers? Rick and Shane are seen walking around    the prison    in the next episode.

Edited:

And it's spelled Lori, if I see "Laurie" again I'm going to freak out.
    P sure that's a school they're walking around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #566
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    yeah it didn't look like a    prison    from what I remember

besides, the kid may (comic)   tell the governor, then they "defeat"/escape him, but he comes back to them once they find the prison   

7. Post #567
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    The extended preview they showed during comic book men clearly shows the building. It's the    prison.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #568
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    P sure that's a school they're walking around.
    If you're talking about the bus, it had reinforced windows. That was a    prison    bus. Plus the zombie was a    prison guard   .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #569
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,628 Posts
    I wonder when we will see this walker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

10. Post #570
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    why?

she may have appeared already, too

11. Post #571
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,839 Posts
    Do you guys not see any flaws in this series?

I mean I like zombies in a way (28weeks/months after, zombieland) and there's no zombie series really so that's why i watch it. But it tries to be very deeply scary and shocking and shit (especially opening intro which gives you the vibes) then nothing really happens.

Except then they blatantly just HAND OUT gruesome zombie deaths (hanging from a tree, in a well, a dozen zombie slaughter) for the audience, then just overly serious and slow-ish drama that irritates me.. Not that I don't like drama, but this is just some weird vocal outbursts while being terrified at the person they speak to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #572
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    no it doesn't try to be shocking, it just tries to be dark

this series isnt about the zombies and that's what most people dont realize
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    The premise of the series is humans are the greatest threat, not the zombies. The show has just been terrible at getting that across so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

14. Post #574
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    I agree with that, but the points he brings up are horrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #575
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    I honestly just sit and wait for the action to start, because all the dialogue is terribly written and couldn't be more uninteresting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,988 Posts
    So... am I the only one who thinks Jason Lee would have been an awesome Governor?

"You know the kind of guy who does nothing but rape strangers and feed their living remains to zombies for his own sick fighting games, then wonders why his daughter is dead. Well that was me.
    But after I tried to kill this one group, something bad was waiting around the corner.

That's when I realized they had to pay. So I made a list of everything bad I wanted to do to them, and one by one they're going to make up for all their mistakes.
    I'm just trying to be a respectful leader.
    My name is The Governor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,534 Posts
    Everything was great until...

That's when I realized they had to pay. So I made a list of everything bad I wanted to do to them, and one by one their going to make up for all their mistakes.
    I'm just trying to be a respectful leader.
    My name is The Governor
    and one by one their going to make up for all their mistakes
    their going to make up
    their going
    their
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,988 Posts
    I was confused because I wrote it out of order, and I wrote that version of 'their' a couple of words after :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

19. Post #579
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,534 Posts
    I was confused because I wrote it out of order, and I wrote that version of 'their' a couple of words after :(
    No biggie, it was a good reference none the less. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

20. Post #580
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,028 Posts
    The extended preview they showed during comic book men clearly shows the building. It's the    prison.   
    do you have the link to that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #581
    April 2009
    1,258 Posts
    do you have the link to that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cH5H720ZLQ
    Don't know if this is the one he was talking about, but it shows the    prison and the prison guard.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

22. Post #582
    October 2010
    10,392 Posts
    That was a pretty epic kill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events

23. Post #583
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    That was a pretty epic kill.
    It was pretty over the top when he    cut his finger to attract the zombie. He could've just waved until he got it's attention or something.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #584
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    It was pretty over the top when he    cut his finger to attract the zombie. He could've just waved until he got it's attention or something.   
    Yeah I wish they'd just use common sense more, I could agree with the majority of the decisions they made in the comic, in the show it's just like "oh you're going to do that huh, ok well i guess i'll wait until it goes horribly wrong"

Still, can't wait to see tonights episode, should be good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

25. Post #585
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,879 Posts
    I wonder when we will see this walker.
    She was in season 2 premiere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #586
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    5,928 Posts
    For some reason I always thought the episodes aired on Fridays...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #587
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,839 Posts
    no it doesn't try to be shocking, it just tries to be dark

this series isnt about the zombies and that's what most people dont realize
    What, are you saying that this series is about interesting and well-developed characters who have meaningful conversations?

Pft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #588
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    What, are you saying that this series is about interesting and well-developed characters who have meaningful conversations?

Pft.
    it's about how people deal with everything after the world's gone to shit
    like (I think it was rick) someone said, everyone was always dying before, now the zombies are just another way to die, but the humans are still the biggest threat

sure, the writing so far hasn't been that good, but neither was the writing for 28 months later/zombieland

Edited:

in fact these were both pretty bad

29. Post #589
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,753 Posts
    TV-series (season 1)    Heres a thought, you guys know Andreas friend? (Amy I think) which got bit in the camp attack clearly showed emotions when she reached out to Andrea when zombified which contradicts the episode in the Center for Disease Control where Edwin says that once your bitten, everything dies within you, all memory and all thought.   

Heres the link for all the characters, I know some of you have trouble remembering peoples names, I know I have

I just found that to be a little cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

30. Post #590
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    when she    reached out to Andrea, she was clearly trying to bite her   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #591
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,480 Posts
    What about the    black woman zombie (no idea what her name was, but the wife of the first dude Rick met) who kept going to her old house?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #592
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Coincidence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    they mentioned something like that, the zombies keep a part of the brain alive that's the same part that does things like, say, opening the fridge even if you're not hungry

at least I read something about it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,753 Posts
    when she    reached out to Andrea, she was clearly trying to bite her   

yup.

Edited:

they mentioned something like that, the zombies keep a part of the brain alive that's the same part that does things like, say, opening the fridge even if you're not hungry

at least I read something about it
    Okay, cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #595
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,799 Posts
    I'm still pretty sure she was    almost grabbing her hair and going to bite her    in that scene, though I can't find a video of it

36. Post #596
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,753 Posts
    I'm still pretty sure she was    almost grabbing her hair and going to bite her    in that scene, though I can't find a video of it
    I have the video, although I cant upload, she strokes her hair first then grabs it.

Edited:

Maybe the zombie Amy is using emotions to get to her flesh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #597
    What about the    black woman zombie (no idea what her name was, but the wife of the first dude Rick met) who kept going to her old house?   
    You mean    Jenny Jones- Morgan's wife, Duane's mother. If you'll recall, she not only kept going back to their house, but she even tried to open the door and looked in through it's peephole at Rick like she knew there was something inside.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #598
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,377 Posts
    I have the video, although I cant upload, she strokes her hair first then grabs it.
    To me it looks like she's trying to get a grasp, but is too weak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #599
    October 2010
    10,392 Posts
    And for all intents and purposes, that    guy from the research facility    could be wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #600
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    Alright, time for the new episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)