1. Post #801
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,376 Posts
    a spoiler and FOUR warnings about it
    if you clicked it's your fault
    I didn't click it, and I won't, I simply don't see it fair to have THIS EXTREME of spoilers here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

2. Post #802
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,310 Posts
    Added more warnings to it since those weren't enough apparently, I'll remove the post if it's necessary.

Edited:

I didn't click it, and I won't, I simply don't see it fair to have THIS EXTREME of spoilers here.
    You don't know what it is, it could be anything, I even made the url shorter to prevent hints in the picture name. People didn't complain when the picture of Zombie sophia was posted (with spoiler tags obviously) before the episode was aired.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #803
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,287 Posts
    As far as I know it's perfectly ok to post spoilers as long as we use spoilertags or throw in some warnings. So really just your own fault if you click.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #804
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    like I said, there are plenty of warnings, and if you click it, you only have yourself to blame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

5. Post #805
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,310 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #806
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,825 Posts
    I looked at the IMDB description, but stopped before I read it all.

#thankful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #807
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,663 Posts
    I have to say I'm far more eager for new episodes lately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #808
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    8,997 Posts
    What's with all these spoiler leaks from AMC? First the image of (Breaking Bad spoiler)    Gus with his face blown off    got leaked, then the image of    zombie Sophia   , and now this?

9. Post #809
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,888 Posts
    So is the spoiler following the comics or not?
    Just rate agree/disagree
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #810
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,852 Posts
    How the hell do these people find them out?

Edited:

Also, this is for people who read the spoilers and need some reassurance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14521627

11. Post #811
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    I think that it's safe to say that all major events involving the characters and situations will eventually make it into the show so calm your tits, Ed.
    No shit, i'd rather not know when and where though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #812

February 2010
    3,109 Posts
    It baffles me how the zombies in this show managed to take over the world, they're dumb, slow,    their bites are not infectious    and somehow you see tanks abandoned on the streets, armies falling apart, while their    biggest catch, the everyone is already infected thing, actually makes the zombies not a problem at all.   

Anyways, I'm glad this is finally catching up and getting interesting, can't wait to see how shit hits the fan on the next episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #813
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,852 Posts
    It baffles me how the zombies in this show managed to take over the world, they're dumb, slow,    their bites are not infectious   
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8206280.stm

14. Post #814

February 2010
    3,109 Posts
    A man can take down a few with an edged weapon, a humvee could probably clear out a small city, let alone light armor, tanks, and aircraft/heavy ordnance, added to the fact that    there's no infection in the walking dead.   

They wouldn't stand a chance. Hell, cover some guy with chainmail and he's invincible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #815
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,376 Posts
    A man can take down a few with an edged weapon, a humvee could probably clear out a small city, let alone light armor, tanks, and aircraft/heavy ordnance, added to the fact that    there's no infection in the walking dead.   

They wouldn't stand a chance.
    Humanity wouldn't stand a chance if TWD's zombies were real, the only reason the world went to hell so fast in TWD is because people were killing each other and (TWD zombie's spoiler)    Death starts zombification   

16. Post #816

February 2010
    3,109 Posts
    Humanity wouldn't stand a chance if TWD's zombies were real, the only reason the world went to hell so fast in TWD is because people were killing each other and (TWD zombie's spoiler)    Death starts zombification   
    In the beginning yeah, sure, then someone realizes it and the whole thing becomes a joke really quick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #817
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    What's with all these spoiler leaks from AMC? First the image of (Breaking Bad spoiler)    Gus with his face blown off    got leaked, then the image of    zombie Sophia   , and now this?
    There must be a spy in AMC.

Edited:

*Possible upcoming TV spoilers*
       A commercial for TWD just came on, and at the end Daryl was holding a gun and says "Sorry brother." I instantly remembered the leaked spoiler about Daryl mercy killing Dale. It fit so perfectly. It actually sent a chill up my spine when I heard him say that, knowing what was going to happen.   

18. Post #818
    November 2009
    6,448 Posts
    There must be a spy in AMC.

Edited:

*Possible upcoming TV spoilers*
       A commercial for TWD just came on, and at the end Daryl was holding a gun and says "Sorry brother." I instantly remembered the leaked spoiler about Daryl mercy killing Dale. It fit so perfectly. It actually sent a chill up my spine when I heard him say that, knowing what was going to happen.   
    Some guy came on the television thread of 4chan a few months ago and basically spoiled the rest of the season. Apparently he used to work for AMC but had been recently laid off, but not before catching a few details.... I'd shit my pants if it was Darabont.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #819
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,162 Posts
    R.I.P    zombies   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #820
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,737 Posts
    Oh god what does it say?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

21. Post #821
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,376 Posts
    Oh god what does it say?
    Something about the penguins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #822
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    this series has so much potential for reaction images, I must say I'm surprised that I haven't seen many of those

23. Post #823
    July 2007
    748 Posts
    There's been pleanty.

24. Post #824
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    well, in this thread, yes

25. Post #825
    July 2007
    748 Posts
    Really all ya need is a good ol' Dale stare.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #826
    October 2010
    10,376 Posts
    what the fuck does penguins have to do with this, how is that a spoiler fuck this is making me interested goddamit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #827
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,852 Posts
    what the fuck does penguins have to do with this, how is that a spoiler fuck this is making me interested goddamit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 3Artistic x 2Winner x 2Friendly x 2Informative x 1Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #828
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,737 Posts
       After all these fucking Dale pictures and friendly ratings towards those I guess he gets fucked up?   

oh god please no   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #829
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    If those spoilers are true, which they probably are, I will lose my shit. On top of the way they shitted on TWD, they're probably gonna do the same thing to Chew.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #830
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,376 Posts
    If those spoilers are true, which they probably are, I will lose my shit. On top of the way they shitted on TWD, they're probably gonna do the same thing to Chew.
    Well you don't have to like it, but Robert Kirkman in fact loves the show, he has said a few times that the show is probably how he would have done things if in fact he didn't barrel through the storyline like he did.

31. Post #831
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    Well you don't have to like it, but Robert Kirkman in fact loves the show, he has said a few times that the show is probably how he would have done things if in fact he didn't barrel through the storyline like he did.
    He said that before they started season 2, I really hope he doesn't still feel that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

32. Post #832
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    I sort of like movies/series that are based off a book or a comic series, but don't just copy them. A lot of these failed, because they didn't create anything new, and instead stayed "too true" to the book.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #833
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    10,769 Posts
    He said that before they started season 2, I really hope he doesn't still feel that way.
    He produces the show. That job role doesn't just mean he puts money into it. He oversees all the decisions. I'm sure he loves it all. And good reason, the show is fantastic.

I personally think it's dead interesting keeping Shane alive this long and adding new characters and taking others away. Because it gives the show a alternate reality type feel. A 'what if?' storyline if you will. I dig it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

34. Post #834
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,376 Posts
    He produces the show. That job role doesn't just mean he puts money into it. He oversees all the decisions. I'm sure he loves it all. And good reason, the show is fantastic.

I personally think it's dead interesting keeping Shane alive this long and adding new characters and taking others away. Because it gives the show a alternate reality type feel. A 'what if?' storyline if you will. I dig it.
    And by taking away the characters you the next episode where    Zombies    dies right?

35. Post #835
    October 2010
    10,376 Posts
    OH COME ON

seriously, why would you spoil it like that goddamit

oh wait it's just zombies, nevermind lol dick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #836
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,888 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #837
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    Spoiler on the first screen, Hershel becomes a zombie?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

38. Post #838
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    Next thread title
    "Zombies are the best written"

39. Post #839
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,825 Posts
    Don't open a message by a guy named FuDy, he says the major spoilers from the imdb link in a pm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #840
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    so he sends random people major spoilers?

what an evil person, isn't there something about that on the constitution
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)