1. Post #1561
    October 2010
    10,386 Posts
        Yeah, the apocalypse was changing him, that doesn't make him any less interesting if not more, atleast its not fucking CAROL    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

2. Post #1562
    November 2009
    6,822 Posts
    ^you need to stop raging, it's just a tv show
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

3. Post #1563
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,066 Posts
       In comic canon Shane would have been dead back in season one, this was long overdue   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #1564
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,314 Posts
       Randall's life sucks   

Here's the checklist:
       - His group finds that two of its members were killed by Rick for no apparent reason
    - Randall gets impaled and abandoned by his own group
    - He's kept captive in a barn and regularly tortured
    - After believing Shane was finally going to let him live, he gets his fucking neck snapped 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #1565
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    I've never read it, but I'm guessing the show is finally catching up to the comic with its plot points?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

6. Post #1566
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    I've never read it, but I'm guessing the show is finally catching up to the comic with its plot points?
    It finally caught up with    Shane's death, that should've been in season 1. It jumped ahead with Dale's death, though. That would be like season 11 if they keep at the same volume = season pace.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1567
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    237 Posts
    Fantastic episode, and the season finale looks to be fucking intense.

The hate in this thread is silly, this was a great season. I agree that the first half was a bit slow, but I don't agree that it was as terrible as some of you make it out to be. Second half was awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 25Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1568
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    3,273 Posts
       If Jenner did tell Rick about the nature of the virus, why wasn't he more concerned with Shane's freshly killed and unlobotomized body? You could argue Carl distracted him, but it seemed like Rick was genuinely surprised to turn and see zombie Shane when Carl fired.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #1569
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    237 Posts
       If Jenner did tell Rick about the nature of the virus, why wasn't he more concerned with Shane's freshly killed and unlobotomized body? You could argue Carl distracted him, but it seemed like Rick was genuinely surprised to turn and see zombie Shane when Carl fired.   
       You could chock it up to his realizing his best friend fully intended to murder him and take his place with his family, and then having to stab that best friend in the heart and watch him bleed out. Jenner's message might not be the first thing on your mind there. I imagine as soon as he saw zombie Shane get shot he immediately remembered.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

10. Post #1570
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,982 Posts
        Lori freakin geez going to Shane and sayinshe felt something to basically made him just instantly want to kill Rick again and killing Randall was his plan to get Rick away from everyone. Lori needs to go. She manipulated Rick by saying shane thinks She s his and she manipulated Shane saying she was glad he was with her    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1571
    March 2012
    1,213 Posts
    "That look that he had."
    I keep thinking about this picture, and when he gave the speech and mentioned the look I laughed so hard I cried.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #1572
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,314 Posts
    One thing I was wondering: how did    Carl still have Daryl's gun in this episode? Didn't he drop it in the forest when the walker attacked him?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #1573
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    I think that     Lori intentionally made Shane rethink about how times were to get mad at Rick and then he would go and get killed by Rick like she wanted in one of the past episodes. Remember how she kept trying to brainwash Rick in thinking that Shane needed to be "dealt" with? I just think she staged it to get rid of Shane and she knew Rick could get the job done.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #1574
    April 2009
    828 Posts
        Damn, even though I kind of ruined it for myself (People in the East saw it before me, I live in the West) that last scene was the most intense thing I've seen in this show in my opinion. Also kind of got me a little sad on how rick started to cry. Can't wait till the finale   

Edited:

One thing I was wondering: how did    Carl still have Daryl's gun in this episode? Didn't he drop it in the forest when the walker attacked him?   
        He got it back and told Shane about it. Then Shane gave it Rick. Then Rick gave a little talk to Carl and gave the gun back to him. I think.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #1575
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,888 Posts
    Just watched E12

It's good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #1576
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,317 Posts
       It's airborne, isn't it?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

17. Post #1577
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,637 Posts
        I think it's funny and I kinda foresaw this happening. The exchange of the hand gun that happened with Shane giving it to Rick and Rick giving it back to Carl saved Rick's life.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #1578
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,265 Posts
    That was probably the only episode of the season I really enjoyed.

ps omg its right in the title of the thread how can people still do that???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

19. Post #1579
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,982 Posts
    A line that t dog said when going to Randall made me smile     the governor called you'r off the hook Randy     I don't know if anyone else caught it but it was cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #1580
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    237 Posts
    That was probably the only episode of the season I really enjoyed.

ps omg its right in the title of the thread how can people still do that???
    Rusty, can you tell me what shows you do like? I know you like early seasons of Dexter, but what else?

I'm not trying to be a dick, I actually agree with you most of the time (though not about TWD) and I need more shows to watch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #1581
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
       It's airborne, isn't it?   
       Maybe they're just actual fantasy-style undead zombies.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1582
    April 2009
    1,257 Posts
    It was explained in the CDC last season I think and also explained in the first half of this season with the no-name camper who hung himself.
    The guy who hung himself got bit. He said so in his little suicide note/poem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #1583
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    I'm starting to dislike this show more and more. I loved the first season when they were in the city. Now it's all drama with occasional zombies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #1584
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    Hey, you want some    meatloaf   (reference)? I'm thinking it is starting to get better than some previous episodes and hopefully it just keeps getting better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

25. Post #1585
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,963 Posts
    I'm starting to dislike this show more and more. I loved the first season when they were in the city. Now it's all drama with occasional zombies.
       Did you even see the last minute of the episode? Because that hoard seems to be trying to make up for the lack of zombies thus far.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

26. Post #1586
    September 2009
    3,728 Posts
    Spoiler tag that.

Also, Shane does seem like a likable guy but the apocalypse was changing him since he didn't have anything left to live for    except Lori, that is why he wanted to get rid of Rick again.   .

On other hands, if the show was to    kill off Rick but not Shane, it would actually be more of a hellhole and more dramatic and they would probably die off much faster with Shane leading the group.   
    This gave me an idea, have you ever seen that episode of my name is earl, named bad karma? where instead of earl changing his ways, he gets 100x worse and dies? I was thinking     it'd be cool if they did a little spin off episode where either rick never returned from the hospital or shane killed rick on the field, and you get to see Shanes leadership continue and everyone die horribly.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #1587
    October 2010
    10,386 Posts
       Some people were saying Hershel + fam is going to die next with the exception of Maggie, from the preview it looks like Hershel is holding his own, so I don't think he'll die.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #1588
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    This gave me an idea, have you ever seen that episode of my name is earl, named bad karma? where instead of earl changing his ways, he gets 100x worse and dies? I was thinking     it'd be cool if they did a little spin off episode where either rick never returned from the hospital or shane killed rick on the field, and you get to see Shanes leadership continue and everyone die horribly.    
    Haha, that would be great! Also of course they should show how Shane actually saved Lori and Carl at the beginning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

29. Post #1589
    I don't get why    They're coming back as zombies without being bitten, are they already infected and dying triggers the infection?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

30. Post #1590
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,947 Posts
    I don't get why    They're coming back as zombies without being bitten, are they already infected and dying triggers the infection?   
    Pretty much
       Bite just kills   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #1591
    October 2010
    10,386 Posts
    Am I crazy for having the idea in my head that "everyone is infected, you just to have to die for it to activate"? I haven't read the comic so it might be completely wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1592
       Am I crazy for having the idea in my head that "everyone is infected, you just to have to die for it to activate"? I haven't read the comic so it might be completely wrong.   
    I haven't read the comic either, but seems that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

33. Post #1593
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    797 Posts
    It is, I read it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #1594
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,300 Posts
    Oh shit, I gave in and read the finale spoilers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events

35. Post #1595
    Oh shit, I gave in and read the finale spoilers
    Don't know why you would do this, the suspense is alot better in the show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

36. Post #1596
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,984 Posts
    It would be a pretty neat twist if    Shane was hiding Randall, then faked his escape. So it would give him a 'reason' to be able to kill him.   
    Oh shit I was completely right!

Also I don't care what everyone else thinks, the second half of this season has completely redeemed the show. I did like the first half, but now it's fantastic.
    At first I wanted Carl to be the one that    killed Shane    But now that I think about it, Rick was really the only one that could. He had to be the one to    finish Shane for good. Plus it did lead to the reveal that bites just kill, not infect.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #1597
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,096 Posts
    Yeah great episode, I will    miss Shane, he brought a lot of good shit to the show, and the season would of been pretty boring without him. Will also miss mask you something   
    also if they do go to the prison next season, I wonder if everybody in the thread will bitch about how season 1 and 2 were excellent and season 3 sucks and they should leave the prison, rinse and repeat for each season.

I hope Tyreese shows up soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

38. Post #1598
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,621 Posts
    Holy fucking shittits that was good.
       Also, when the camera zooms out after Carl shoots Shane, are those walkers in the distane? It made me a bit suspicious, because they don't seem to be moving.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1599
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Holy fucking shittits that was good.
       Also, when the camera zooms out after Carl shoots Shane, are those walkers in the distane? It made me a bit suspicious, because they don't seem to be moving.   
       standers, new type of undead   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

40. Post #1600
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,555 Posts
    I shit you not, in my dream last night before I saw the episode this morning (I taped it), parts of the episode were in my dream.

Parts like    Shane creating a watchtower out of the windmill and the silhouette scene of Rick and Shane on the hill in the moonlight, as well as the scene with Daryl and Glenn struggling with zombie Randall   

My mind =
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)