1. Post #1761
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,086 Posts
    Zombie bites just kill ya. Even if you starved to death, you'd turn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #1762
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,758 Posts
    Airborn virus -> Errybody infected -> If you die, you turn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #1763
    September 2009
    3,746 Posts
    Isn't that like, the huge big plot reveal thats meant to be revealed in the season finale or whatever? If so you should spoil tag your shit, even if it is extremely apparent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11 (list)

4. Post #1764
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    521 Posts
    I believe we'll see some serious zombie massacre at the season finale.... Also, I think all but Rick, Carl, Andrea and Glenn will survive.

I kinda liked Shane... Now it's only up to Daryl who shares the tough guys role alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1765
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,086 Posts
    Isn't that like, the huge big plot reveal thats meant to be revealed in the season finale or whatever? If so you should spoil tag your shit, even if it is extremely apparent.
    It's been hinted at several times this season and it's pretty obvious it's what Jenner told Rick at the end of Season 1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1766
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

7. Post #1767
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,086 Posts
    dumbass, it's fucking obvious. how have you not figured that out idiot retard
    i chuckled at that, but you're being pretty hostile man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #1768
    March 2012
    1,261 Posts
    dumbass, it's fucking obvious. how have you not figured that out idiot retard
    don't get banned, no one else can make the funny pictures :(

9. Post #1769
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,496 Posts
    Another thing that would explain it    is that maybe the infection was airborne and was introduced into major population centers across the globe. Instead of killing the victims it lays dormant until death, reanimating the victim afterwards. So pretty much anyone who is alive has already been exposed and are now carriers, ticking time bombs waiting to go off. And think about it, infection through bite is pretty scary, yeah. But it's not effective enough to spread as fast as it did in the show. Over a hundred thousand people die everyday from natural or other causes, if it was released into population centers and allowed to circulate long enough, in one day hundreds of recently deceased people would reanimate in hospital morgues and funeral services taking government and law enforcement by surprise. Unless mother nature ripped a big one and waved it in our direction, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole cause of the outbreak is a terrorist attack.   
    Lol, in the Webisodes all the people were like "Gawd DAYUM TERRORRRRISTTS making this crazy shit happen dawggggg"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1770
    September 2009
    3,746 Posts
    i have figured it out. im saying others might not of ;/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

11. Post #1771
    TAIWANESE v.2

May 2011
    2,662 Posts
    Just finished watching Episodes 10-12. Wow.

Also, earlier I was scrolling through my Facebook feed when I saw this:
       http://puu.sh/kZwP.png   

Spoiled by the official Walking Dead Facebook itself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1772
    June 2009
    3,416 Posts
    Posting that picture here is a spoiler too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #1773
    TAIWANESE v.2

May 2011
    2,662 Posts
    Posting that picture here is a spoiler too.
    Thanks, edited. Can't assume everyone uses Facebook and likes The Walking Dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #1774
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,268 Posts
    I was reading somewhere that in season 1 blue ray, if you turn up the middle sound channel and turn everything else down you can hear what being whispered. It's:

"It's in your blood." and "We're all carriers."

Which makes sense why Rick ignored questions about hanging that kid, and was going to shoot him in the head instead 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #1775
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    no shit sherlock
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1776
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Is that actually true? I thought it was only guessed at what    Jenner really said.   

17. Post #1777
    December 2009
    304 Posts

Dale, what are you doing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Winner Winner x 8 (list)

18. Post #1778
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts

Dale, what are you doing?
    just need one from the end of return with the bike zombie as yoda and shane as anakin,...

19. Post #1779
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    just need one from the end of return with the bike zombie as yoda and shane as anakin,...
    what about one from EP 3, with shane    being anakin, dying, and obi wan being rick, yelling about how much he liked shane   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

20. Post #1780
    December 2009
    304 Posts

Oh my god I found another one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Friendly Friendly x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #1781
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
    well I'm guessing we're not spoiling about them anymore then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events

22. Post #1782
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,047 Posts
       I shit i just realised that if its airborn and lori carrying a baby, if it dies inside her some serious shit will happen. I would not be susprised if this actually happens   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1783
    the fuck is this?
    November 2009
    7,245 Posts
       I shit i just realised that if its airborn and lori carrying a baby, if it dies inside her some serious shit will happen. I would not be susprised if this actually happens   
       the virus doesn't kill you, it just makes you infected.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #1784
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,047 Posts
    You can't read for shit bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #1785
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,974 Posts
       The virus just kills you it was made quite clear in the comic and the last episodes of the tv show   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1786
    TAIWANESE v.2

May 2011
    2,662 Posts
       I think what WarRage333 is trying to say is that if the baby the Lori is carrying dies somehow (miscarriage or whatnot), it will turn into a zombie while still inside Lori who would still be human. Having a zombie baby eat you from the inside would probably not go so well.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

27. Post #1787
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
       I think what WarRage333 is trying to say is that if the baby the Lori is carrying dies somehow (miscarriage or whatnot), it will turn into a zombie while still inside Lori who would still be human. Having a zombie baby eat you from the inside would probably not go so well.   
    (Comic spoilers)    That would've been a great twist in the comics, too bad we didn't get to see that.   

28. Post #1788
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,912 Posts
    I dunno. All I imagine an undead baby would do is just teethe at the walls of the uterus fruitlessly.

29. Post #1789
    March 2012
    1,261 Posts
    I got spoiled on some of the season finale :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

30. Post #1790
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,086 Posts
    I dunno. All I imagine an undead baby would do is just teethe at the walls of the uterus fruitlessly.
    well if a weak old zombie can split a dude apart who knows what can happen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1791
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,448 Posts
       How did the zombified Randal manage to walk if his neck was snapped?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #1792
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
       How did the zombified Randal manage to walk if his neck was snapped?   
       how did the zombie in the first episode managed to stay alive if it was missing half it's body?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #1793
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
       I really don't like how Carl didn't kill Shane before he was a zombie.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1794
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    10,145 Posts
       I really don't like how Carl didn't kill Shane before he was a zombie.   
    So what? They've said multiple times its not supposed to be like the comic and this whole second chunk of the season has    lead up to Rick killing Shane. All the tension created would've been a waste if it was just Carl who shot him.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

35. Post #1795
    July 2007
    748 Posts
    There's no point in comparing the comic to the show, the settings are the only similaritys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1796
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
       I still wish something different had happened with Rick and Shane, like, I just wish he wouldn't have been off the show, it'd be cool if it was like a Merle and we could expect him to come back sometime later.   

Also,    Anyone else think that Merle might be part of Randall's group?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #1797
    September 2009
    3,746 Posts
       I still wish something different had happened with Rick and Shane, like, I just wish he wouldn't have been off the show, it'd be cool if it was like a Merle and we could expect him to come back sometime later.   

Also,    Anyone else think that Merle might be part of Randall's group?   

I hope so. If the     group ever gets confronted/attacked by Randalls group, itll be pretty awesome to see Merle and Daryl fighting, with Merle taunting Daryl just like Daryls sub conscious did in that episode where he got knocked out, then Daryl killing Merle will kind of put Daryl at ease about it all and Daryl will come around and become not insane :v    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

38. Post #1798
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
    I'm hoping    Merle    will join the group if he is indeed part of    Randall's group   . Like some kinda moment between brother and brother.

39. Post #1799
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Might be going to my local comic-con, the guy who plays Daryl will be there. I'm gonna try to get an autograph/picture with him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #1800
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
    It'd be awesome if the whole cast went. I'd get a picture with Shane, Rick and Merle :V